Used Again Ch. 03

Story Info
Continued to be used.
1.7k words
4.73
6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers

So he rang me at home, told me to go to his house for 6.30pm. He said that I didn't need to bring anything as he had sorted out what I was going to wear.

I knocked on the door and he opened it, smiled at me and invited me in. He led me straight upstairs to his mother's room, on the bed were the clothes, or lack of clothes, He told me to hurry up and change and meet him in the living room.

On the bed there was a black, lacey basque. Black stockings and a pair of black lace knickers. The shoes were strappy and open toed, and a black bob wig.

I stripped off and picked up the Basque, i stepped in to it and pulled it up, little straps over my shoulders. It felt wonderful, tight and clingy. I sat on the bed and picked up the stockings. I love the feeling of pulling tights or stockings up my legs.

I clipped each stocking to the clasps and stood up, almost gasping in delight at the feeling of the underwear. I put on the knickers, I couldn't resist looking in the full length mirror.

I went to his mother's makeup table and decided on red eye shadow, it was bright and looked sexy. Black eye liner and thick mascara and black eye brows. I waited to put the lipstick on until after putting the wig on.

A quick brush and a tug here and there and I was ready for the lipstick. Bright red as usual, his favourite. I found his mother's silky dressing gown and put it on. As I looked at the girl in the mirror I started to smile. I looked and felt fantastic.

I slipped on the shoes and used a little perfume, then had a last look in the full length mirror. I gasped with delight and could feel the excitement building inside me.

I gathered my other clothes and put them in his room, then headed downstairs. I felt excited and I was breathing heavily. I paused at the bottom of the stairs and gathered myself, then walked into the sitting room.

He was sat on the sofa in just his underwear, his muscular arm's were the first thing I noticed. Then my eyes were drawn to his body, his stomach muscles firm and toned, up to his chest, solid and shaped. His deep blue eyes almost melting me as he looked me up and down. Pushing his dark hair up, he smiles. He says that I look sexy, telling me that the dressing gown was a good idea.

I say thank you, almost in a whisper, as the excitement build's up inside me. I'm told to turn around. I do so as sexily as I can, my hand on my hip, I look over my shoulder and ask if he likes what he sees.

He tells me how nice I look, then I'm told to walk around the sitting room. I know that he does this so that he can see my legs in the heels, and I know that he will tell me to drop the dressing gown, so that he can look at my knickers.

I walked up to the far wall and put my hand on my hip, then looked over my shoulder at him. He had a big smile on his face as he told me to drop the dressing gown. I don't rush, I just let it slip off my shoulders, down my back. As I get to my bottom, i drop it to the floor.

I could feel him looking at me, silent and getting hard. I'm told to bend over and stand up a few times. He tells me that I look sexy and I almost gasp. I love hearing him say that, it excites me and makes me want to be the girl he wants.

I'm told to go to him, he stands up, i stop right in close to him. As our eyes meet he leans in, and kisses me. Instantly I respond, returning the kiss, my arms wrap around his body. He holds me close, I feel that he is aroused, his hard cock pressing against me.

We kiss for a long time, he isn't rough or fast. His hands explore my body, stroking my knickers and squeezing my arse. My hand finds his hard cock, slipping into his boxers, i gently squeeze and stroke him.

I pull away from the kiss, my heart pounding and excitement building up inside me. I drop to my knees, pulling his boxers straight down. His cock is rock hard, it's not very thick but quite long. My hand wraps around the shaft, I pull him to me and I lick slowly. He looks down at me, i lick the length of his shaft then pause at his throbbing helmet.

He gasps then says that it's all mine to play with. I kiss his helmet and he leaks, I lick it up. then I slip my lips over his throbbing tip, my tongue doing it's work. I'm lost in the moment and suck for all it's worth. I take as much of him as I can, gagging as I do so. His groaning telling me that I am doing a good job.

I stop and stand up, I want him to take me, to have his way with me. I take my knickers off, stepping out of them I tell him to sit on the sofa. I get the cream and smear my hole, then I turn my back to him and sit on his lap. He guides his cock to my hole, it's not long before I feel the pop as he enters me. I let out a groan as he gasps. Slowly i sit, his throbbing cock inching into me.

He calls me a good girl, tells me to take him all, he is gasping as i finally sit on his lap. His strong hands hold my hips, my eyes are shut and I am making little squeal noises. Then I lift my arse, he groans and I sit again. It's not long before I get a rhythm going, almost rocking in his lap. He tells me how tight I am and I can feel him deep inside me.

After a while I stand and turn round, straddling him, i guide him back into me as I look at him. I ride his cock as he strokes my stockings. We kiss some more, his hands pulling me to him. My hands on his shoulders, i rock hard and the feeling inside me is incredible.

He pushes me on to my back, climb's on top of me and pushes deep into me. My legs wrap around him and I hold him close, he goes faster and faster, pumping my hole as I groan loudly.

I tell him to fuck me, to cum inside me. He stiffens and almost shouts as he cums hard inside me. I hold him to me as he gives 4 or 5 deep thrusts. He looks down at me, panting and sweating, i smile and say thank you. He kisses me quickly on the lips as he pulls out of me.

I'm told to put my knickers back on and to get him a drink. I return with a beer and he tells me to go and sort out my makeup. When I have sorted myself out I go back to the sitting room. He doesn't say anything, i pick up the dressing gown and put it on, then sit down across the room from him.

He is silent for a while, he signals for me to sit down next to him. I stay silent as i am not sure what mood he will be in. The dressing gown is open slightly, showing off my stockings. He glances a couple of times, then he leans back in to the sofa, his hand reaches for my leg.

I move slightly so that he can stroke my stockings. I love the feeling, my stomach feels funny. His hand make's it's way higher, touching my knickers. I can see that he is hard again, he strokes himself as he rubs my stockings and knickers.

I'm told to remove my dressing gown again, i get up and shake it loose. He opens his legs wide, that is my signal to kneel between them. I don't need to be told what to do, i reach for his hard cock. I lean forward and put him in my mouth, tasting the sex from earlier.

I suck and stroke him, he groans with pleasure then suddenly pushes me away. He gets up and grabs my arm, pulling me to my feet. He pushes me to the back of the sofa, pushing me until I am bent over. My knickers are pushed down and I am told to step out of them. I feel his helmet as he guides it to my hole.

He tells me that he is going to fuck me hard, that he is going to pump more cum into me. I grip the sofa and ask him to be gentle, but he pushes straight into me. My hole stretching to accept him, it doesn't hurt as much as I am still wet from before. He pushes all the way in, i stand on tip toe and yelp.

He grips my hips and starts to fuck me hard. I'm gasping and clenching my teeth, gripping the sofa. The air feeling like it's being forced out of me. He calls me dirty names, tells me that I deserve what i am getting. I'm told to thank him, I try but it comes out in gasps.

He doesn't seem to slow at all, pumping hard, pumping fast. It feels like he is in me for hours but it's only minutes. He pushes down on my hips and then shouts as he cums hard. I gasp for air as he gives a final few thrusts. I'm told to stay where I am as he pulls out of me, putting his boxers on as he goes to the kitchen.

My hole is throbbing and I can feel his cum coming out of me. I stay bent over though, waiting for him to tell me what to do next. He returns with a beer and stands behind me.

He tells me that he enjoys having sex with me. That he loves me dressing up for him. Then he smacks me on the arse and tells me to clean myself up and change. He tells me that I should go home and that he will be in touch again soon......

Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers