Used Again Ch. 04

Story Info
Continued to be used for his pleasure.
2k words
4.58
5.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers

I was told to expect him at 7pm tonight. I had my orders, I was to wear my sister's tight pink dress, white tights and knickers and my mother's open toed heels.

I showered and used my mother's body spray, it smells so girly. I slipped on the tights, the feeling of them clinging to my legs always excites me. I put on a white bra i found in my sister's underwear draw and pulled the tight white knickers up, gasping at the sensation.

I picked up the dress, id seen my sister wearing it just a week before, I smiled at that thought. I pulled it on, the long sleeves just made me feel so feminine. The dress came half way between my thighs and my knees, and it clung tightly in all the right places.

I went to my mother's makeup chest and picked a soft pink eye shadow. The black eye liner making my eyes look bigger. I darkened my eye brows then applied thick mascara. I decided on bright red lipstick as I know it's his favourite.

I did my hair in a shaggy style and looked at the girl in the mirror. I looked and felt wonderful. I slipped on the heels and used a little perfume, then went downstairs to wait.

He turned up about 10 minutes late but that isn't unusual. He stepped in and stared at me, smiling. I smiled and said hello to John, he said that I looked lovely.

I turned and walked away, knowing that he was staring at my arse. I looked over my shoulder at him, John was shaking his head and smiling. I walked to the middle of the sitting room and put my hands on my hips, legs slightly apart so the dress was stretched and tight.

John walked up to me, telling me that I looked gorgeous. I blushed and said thank you, my tummy turning, excited at the thought that I was turning him on.

John stood behind me, he was taller than me, even in my heels. I felt his hand on my back, i inhaled deeply. Slowly John's hand stroked and touched me, up and down my back. He whispered in my ear that I looked sexy, then kissed my neck.

My whole body quivering, John's warm lips gently reducing me to jelly. His hand found my arse, i tensed, John told me that everything was ok. His other hand slipped through my arm and on to my tummy. He pulled me to him, my eyes shut, i sucked in air through my teeth.

John started to gently bite my neck, my hand instantly went to his hair. I softly held his hair, tilting my head and groaning as John bit and licked my neck. Then, lost in the moment, I turned and kissed him. Our mouths met, lips passionately interlocking, as our tongues fought for control.

I held him close, sliding my fingers through his hair as his hands explored my body. His strong hands squeezed my arse, making me squirm.

I pulled away, undoing his buttons on his shirt, exposing his toned body. I bit my lip as I looked at his chest. I pulled him by his shirt to me, kissing him again. I pushed his shirt off his shoulders, my hand on his chest. I couldn't resist anymore and started to kiss and gently bite his solid body.

I worked my way down to his toned six pack, getting on my knees. I eagerly undone his trousers, pushing them down, his hard cock stretching his boxers. I looked up at him and smiled, then tugged his boxers down to his ankles.

His long, hard cock throbbing just inches from my face. I leaned forward and gently kissed his warm, hard shaft. John groaned his approval as I started to lick his full length, teasing the tip with my tongue. John oozed pre cum with each throb.

I put my hand on his hard cock, then took him into my mouth. He tensed and gasped as my warm, wet mouth enveloped his helmet. Eagerly i started to suck, trying to take as much of him as I could.

John's hands softly gripped my head as i sucked and gagged. He was encouraging me, calling me a good girl, telling me that he was going to cum down my throat. I didn't care, i wanted him to. His cock was dripping wet from my spit, sticky liquid dripping off his balls.

I could feel John stiffen and shake, i knew it wouldn't be long. I kept up the rhythm until finally, he shot load after load of his warm cum down my throat and into my mouth. I knew better than to swallow all of it.

John looked down at me and slowly pulled out of my mouth. Still on my knees I looked up at him, and opened my mouth, showing him his cum on my tongue. As John smiled, he told me to swallow it. I did as I was told and again opened my mouth to show him that I had obeyed.

John called me a good girl, and I said thank you to him, i know that he likes that. I was told to get him a beer from the kitchen and I nodded, knowing that I wanted to keep him happy. I stood up, straightened my dress and went to the kitchen. The heels on the tiles made a wonderful sound.

I took John his beer, he almost ignored me as I handed it to him. Without looking up he told me to sort out my makeup. After touching up my hair and makeup i stood in front of the full length mirror. I felt so sexy, the pink dress clung to me, I'd seen my sister in it just the weekend before, she looked so sexy, i had wanted to wear it so much.

I went back to the sitting room, John was naked. I leaned against the door frame and said nothing as i stared at him. His thick, dark hair covered his forehead, he casually pushed it up and back. His strong arms flexing as he did so, showing off his muscles.

I bit my lip as my eyes wandered down to his chest. Smooth and toned, and defined. His stomach muscles stood out, his six pack very visible, i was very turned on and almost panting. His long cock was soft but still impressive.

I asked if I could get anything else for him, he shook his head, telling me to sit next to him. He was silent for a while, i crossed my legs and waited for him to tell me what to do next. I knew from experience to be quiet and wait.

After some time John put his hand on my knee, his fingers gently moving over my tights. I stayed still, enjoying the feeling. John's hand started to stroke my leg, softly, longer strokes each time. My leg was pulled over his lap, i sank into the sofa, enjoying the sensations going through my body.

John's hand slipped under my dress, working it's way to my knickers. I was almost gasping as his fingers tugged at them, finding their way inside of them. My excitement was obvious, my erection stretching the tights, throbbing almost painfully.

John looked at me and told me to lift up my dress. He smiled, and told me to take my knickers down. My hard on, straining against my tights, throbbing, almost painful.

John told me to look at him, as his hand touched my erection. I gasped, feeling myself throb. I looked him in the eye, wanting him, willing him to do it again.

He leaned forward and kissed me, his hand gripping my shaft through the tights. The kissing getting heavier as John started to stroke me. He reaches inside my tights and I groan with pleasure, kissing him with even more vigour.

I don't last long as i shoot my warm cum onto my stomach, groaning with each spurt. As i am still panting, John's dip's his fingers in my cum, then into my mouth. I eagerly lick and suck his fingers, cum on my lips and face.

He then tells me to push the tights down, and smears my cum around my hole. Quickly he grabs my hips, twisting me, until I'm on the sofa, on my knees. He pushes my head down and i feel his manhood slipping up and down my hole.

John calls me a good girl, i want him inside me. As his helmet pushes against my tightness, i push back. I groan loudly as he pop's into me, he gasps and I push back again.

As his hands grip my hips, i beg him to fuck me, to make me a girl. He pushes his full length into me and i lift my head. John grabs my hair and i grit my teeth, telling him to fill me up.

It's not long before he starts to go harder, pounding me as he pulls my hair. I growl encouragement, moving my hips, pushing back and from side to side. John calls me his bitch, telling me that he is going to cum in me. I beg him to do so.

My hair is released, and im pushed down until my face is in the cushions. My arse is pounded until, finally, John explodes inside me. he shouts out as he grips me hard. I feel him stiffen and shake with each load, 5 or 6 deep thrusts. He stops, panting, holding himself inside me for a while.

As he withdraws i groan, my hole throbbing and stretched. I can feel myself gaping as i start to relax, John's warm cum slowly oozing out of me. I feel a little trickle run down my inner thigh.

I'm not allowed to move, my face against the sofa cushions, arse in the air. The dress is still half way up my back and my tights are almost around my knees. I can hear John's heavy breathing as he sits back.

I feel like I have been stretched, my hole achey and throbbing, the excitement of what has just happened causing me to smile. A few minutes later John tells me to get up and put my knickers back on and sort myself out.

Tights and knickers up and dress sorted, i go upstairs and sort my makeup out. I return to John, getting him a beer, A while passes and nothing is said, then John opens his legs. He doesn't have to say anything, i know what the message is.

I kneel between his legs, his cock is erect again. i smile knowing what is expected. I can smell the sex on his hard cock. As I lick i can taste the sticky residue of our earlier encounter.

after a while he stands up, standing over me, naked and hard. He grips my hair and starts to rub his hard cock over my face, lips and eyes. John talk's to me. My hands reach out and touch his thighs, he groans.

As he masturbates he grips my hair, telling me what a whore i am. i look up and say sorry, i tell him I want to be a good girl. that i want to please him. John guide's his helmet to my mouth.

I suck his tip, using my tongue to tease and excite him. He tenses, standing on tip toes, groaning. Suddenly he pulls out and masturbates fast, he grip's my hair, i open my mouth, waiting for his load.

John shouts as he spurts his warm cum into my face, lines of cum hitting my eye, over my cheek and even up my nose. As he slips back into my mouth i suck the last few dregs out of him.

He sits down, leaving me on my knees, his cum smeared over my face. I use my fingers to wipe the thick sticky mess up. Sucking it off my fingers.

John starts to get dressed, telling me to carry on. After five minutes he is dressed, he sits down in front of me and smiles. He tells me that I was wonderful tonight and I feel myself blush. He kisses me then says that he has to go. I thank him for the evening and he tells me that he will be in touch soon......

Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers