Used Again Ch. 06

Story Info
Made to please his friend.
3.5k words
4.58
4.5k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers

John rang me and told me that i had to be at his house for 7pm. He said that I didn't need to take anything with me and that he had a suprise for me.

I walked to his house, excitement building up inside me, wondering what the suprise could be. My mind racing with possibilities, i smiled to myself, thinking that what ever it was, i was going to turn him on.

I knocked on the door, John was quick to answer. Smiling, he invited me in. I went to the sitting room, John followed me. John said that he had laid out some clothes for me and that I would get my surprise once I was dressed and ready to please.

I went to his mother's room, and on the bed he had laid out a red silky body suit, that unbuttoned under the crotch. A red suspender belt and white stockings, and a little red dress with a pair of black high heels.

I stripped off quickly, a little nervous about my suprise, but excited about wearing the sexy clothes laid out for me. I put the suspender belt on and slipped the stockings up my legs, attaching them to the belt always felt incredible. The silky body suit was next, almost holding my breath, i pulled it up and done the buttons up.

I had to look in the mirror, smiling at the image in front of me. The silky cloth against my skin felt amazing. I stepped into the dress, it was tight and quite short, just reaching my stocking tops, the sleeves not quite to my elbows.

I went to the makeup table and chose red eye shadow and black eye liner. The thick mascara made me look very feminine. I picked up the bright red lipstick, always his favourite, and finished the look. I decided to use the hairspray and gave myself a shaggy style.

I sat down on the bed and slipped my feet into the high heels. I felt sexy, and once again, i go to the mirror and look at myself. I saw a woman looking back at me, i loved what i saw. The heels giving my stocking clad legs shape, the dress hugging my body in all the right places.

I sprayed myself with a little perfume, took a deep breath, and headed downstairs. John came into the hallway, he calls me Delia, smiles, and said that i looked amazing, i love hearing that. I blush and say thank you. John tells me to close my eyes and then takes my hand.

John guides me to the living room, then stops me and stands behind me. He puts his hands on my shoulders and tells me to open my eyes. My excitement quickly turns to horror and embarrassment, as sitting on the sofa is another man.

I turn to John, almost in a panic. He tells me to calm down, that everything is okay. I want to hide but John just keeps telling me to calm down. I can feel myself shaking as John turns me back around to face the other man. I look at the ground as I'm told that the man is called Guy. John says that he is a very good friend of his and that he had told Guy all about me.

Guy had thick black hair and deep blue eyes. His T-Shirt was tight on him, and you could tell that he was muscular. His arms stretched the short sleeves, and he was handsome. He smiled at me and said hello, calling me Delia, then saying how nice it was to meet me, telling me how lovely i looked.

John squeezed my shoulders, telling me to say thank you to Guy, i do as im told. I'm told to sit down and relax in the chair opposite the sofa. I can't look at them as i sit nervously on the edge of the chair. They chat to each other, saying how good i looked etc. John tells me to stand up, then tells me to walk around the room.

As i slowly walk around they tell me that i have great legs, im told that i look very feminine and sexy. I can't help myself and i smile at the comments, slowly i start relaxing, feeling easier about being dressed in front of his friend. John asks me to get them both a beer, again, i do as i am told.

On my return, John tells me to go to the middle of the room. I stand and face them, one hand on my hip, legs slightly apart. I'm told to show them my stocking tops. I lift my dress just enough to show them, they both smile and nod their approval. I walk a few steps with my stockings on show, nervousness turning to excitement.

As i get a little bolder, i lift my dress a bit higher, showing the silky body suit. Eventually i turn my back to them, then bend over, giving them a proper look at my underwear. I'm turning them on, this thought excites me. The girl in me starts to take over and i start to sway my hips.

They both encourage me, making comments about my stockings and underwear. I love to hear them calling me Delia and, talking excitedly to each other, im turning them on, i know that they want me. I turn and face them, hands on my hips, i smile at them and ask if they like what they see. They both nod and say yes, John tells me to sit on the sofa, between them.

I sit down and cross my legs, not quite sure what to do. John again tells me how sexy i look and i blush. He stares at me for a moment, then leans forward and kisses me. I can't help myself and i return the kiss, Johns tongue pushes into my mouth as i close my eyes. John puts his hand on my knee and gently squeezes, the feel of his touch on my stocking clad legs sends butterflies to my stomach.

As John breaks the kiss and sits back, i suddenly become embarrassed, knowing that Guy was watching us. John looks at me and smiles, then nods towards Guy. I turn my head towards Guy, his face is just inches away from mine. I look back at John, unsure, John just nods again. I turn to face Guy, he leans in and kisses my lips, then does it again. Our lips are so close as i look Guy in the face, then i slowly move my mouth towards his.

Guy doesn't rush, our mouths lock together and our tongues gently, warmly come together. After a minute or so i pull away, i uncross my legs and fidget. I'm a little uncomfortable, a little embarrassed. John tells me that it's okay, im told to relax. John starts to stroke my leg, asking me if i am alright. I nod at him and say yes.

Guy starts to stroke my other leg, the feeling is incredible, my body almost shudders with every stroke. John takes my hand and guides it to his crotch, his cock is hard and bulges in his trousers. I gently rub him as i look at him, and he kisses me again. Guy continues to rub my stockings, sending electricity through my body.

John pulls away again, putting his hand on my face, he turns my head until im facing Guy. Without pause, Guy starts to kiss me. After a few minutes i become aware of John standing beside us, he is naked and stroking his long cock. I look up at him and he smiles, then he looks down at his cock and raises his eyebrows.

I sit up, giving a sideways glance at Guy. Guy just smiles as i turn my head back towards John. I wrap my hand around johns shaft, nervous, as i know im being watched by another man. I slowly start to masturbate John, then i stick my tongue out and lick his shiny helmet. John groans and Whispers encouragement, then i take him in my mouth.

I suck and lick as I'm called a good girl, as he calls me by my female name. I don't care about being watched, i love sucking John and I'm soon engrossed in what i am doing. I pay no attention to Guy, not realising that he has stood up and stripped naked. John holds my head and pulls out of my mouth, leans down and kisses me briefly on the lips, then turns my head so that i am looking at Guy's very hard cock.

Guy is rock hard, his helmet is bigger and wider than Johns. Guys cock is not as long as Johns but it's thicker, i don't take my eyes off of it. Without another word, i kiss his helmet, then i lick his shaft as i wrap my fingers around his firm cock. I open my mouth and start to suck Guys helmet, his cock almost fills my willing mouth.

Guy sighs loudly, putting a hand on my head. John watches, saying how sexy it was that i was sucking Guy, he calls me a good girl as he strokes himself. I feel John take my hand, telling me to keep sucking Guy, then he guides my hand to his long hard cock.

I'm sitting on the edge of the sofa, giving Guy a blow job, and im stroking John at the same time. John then whispers to me to suck his cock, i look up, a little unsure, until im told to go from cock to cock. As i suck one cock, i stroke the other. I love the fact that im sucking two men, taking each cock in turn as im being encouraged, being told how sexy i was.

John suddenly pulls away, grabbing my arm and pulling me off the sofa. I'm told to get on my knees as he pushes me roughly to the floor. I let out a little squeal as John grabs my hair and forces my head back, telling me that im a slut. He tells me that im going to pleasure both of them tonight, that im to do whatever im told, i just nod, saying nothing, John calls me a good girl. He then pushes his cock back into my mouth, still holding my hair, he slowly starts to pump.

After a minute or so John stops, im told to crawl to the middle of the room. Guy then sits on the floor in front of me, he tells me to suck him again. As i lean down, my hand slips around his thick shaft and i start to lick his shiny helmet. Guy starts talking to me, giving me instructions and calling me names. I slowly take him into my mouth, sucking his thick cock and gagging as he pushes my head down. I feel John's hands on my legs, stroking my stockings, he pushes my dress up and over my back. John tells me to concentrate on pleasing Guy, then John softly strokes my arse. making his way down to where he unbuttons the silky bodysuit and i lift my head. Guy quickly grabs my hair and shouts at me, telling me to keep sucking him.

Johns fingers slide over my arse cheeks, squeezing them and giving each cheek a little smack occasionally. His fingers then slip up and down my crack, finding my hole. I groan a little as i continue to suck Guy, i feel John smearing cream on me, then pressure on my hole. John pushes until his finger penetrates me, i tense and want to gasp but i have a mouth full of Guys cock and he is holding my head. I take a deep breath through my nose and give a muffled moan as John starts to finger me. A second finger is slid into me as i gag on Guys thick erection, the fingering getting faster instantly.

John tells Guy to let go of my head, telling him to watch as he is going to make me squeal like a bitch. Im still sucking Guy when, without warning, John plunges straight into my pussy. I immediately push up with my arms, closing my eyes as i let out a sharpe scream. Pain shoots through my body as im forced to take John's full length. I shake my head and gasp as John holds himself inside me, telling me to shush, calling me a good girl and telling me to relax. As he starts to withdraw, i lower my head in submission, still feeling an aching pain but unable to stop John from continuing.

As he continues to fuck me, the pain subsides, being replaced with an aching, pleasant sensation. Guy is watching me as im being fucked, i look at him and he kisses me, then looks down at his hard cock. I get the hint and lower my head and start to suck his throbbing helmet. I have to stop sucking every so often as the fucking intensifies, groaning loudly before returning Guys cock to my mouth. This continues for some time, with John calling me a whore and a slut and other names and both calling me a sexy bitch.

John tells Guy that i feel nice and tight around his cock, asking him if he wants to fuck me. They agree to swap places, John removes his long cock from my pussy, telling me to stay where i am. Guy stands up and moves behind me as John stands over me. I feel Guy rubbing his cock between my arse cheeks and over my throbbing hole. He teases me with his helmet, not quite pushing into me. John is watching as Guy pops his big helmet in to my pussy, making me wince, he tells me to stay still and slowly inches into me. He is a lot thicker than John and i can feel my hole being stretched wider, i lower my head to the floor as i gasp for air.

I keep trying to move, trying to ease the pain of being stretched so wide, but Guy grips my hips firmly and keeps pushing into me. My eyes shut and my face on the floor, i groan and wince, saying please over and over, in a vain attempt to stop Guy pushing deeper, but im ignored. John encourages Guy as he watches, commenting on how much he is stretching my pussy. Eventually i feel Guy's body against my arse, he is his full length in me, he pauses, saying how warm and tight i feel around his manhood. John shouts at me to say thank you, which i gasp between breaths.

A moment later i feel him withdraw a little, then pushing back in. This continues for a while until Guy is fucking me slow and steady. John is getting turned on at the sight of me being pumped by Guys thick cock. He kneels down in front of me, grabs my hair and lifts my head, then pushes his throbbing cock into my mouth. His cock is sticky and i can taste the earlier action smothering his length. Guys thick cock feels huge inside me, almost forcing the air out of me every time he pumps into me. I keep gagging on Johns long cock, soaking his length with my spit as i try to gasp for air, the pounding getting harder and faster.

I lift a hand defensively, touching John's chest as i struggle to keep going. He releases my hair and i remove my mouth from his wet cock. I put my head in John's lap, constant groans leaving my throat as Guy starts to pump without let up. John tells him to fuck me, encouraging him to cum inside me, as i submissively accept Guys pounding. Guy calls me a sexy bitch and a whore as he gets close to cumming, he tells me that he is going to cum inside me and a moment later he moans loudly, shooting load after load into me. I feel each throb of his cock as he fills me up. Guy holds himself in me for a while, catching his breath as John laughs excitedly, asking him how it felt.

Guy removes himself from my aching hole and gets to his feet. He tells John that he was right, that i felt really tight, going into detail as he sits down on the sofa. John joins him, leaving me bent over on my knees on the floor. As they drink and chat i slowly lower myself flat, my stretched and throbbing pussy making me pant and wince as i too catch my breath. Im ignored for a while before i recover enough to push myself up to my hands and knees. John yells at me to get up and get them both another drink and to sort myself out.

As i get to my feet, i feel my whole body shaking. I tug my stockings up and sort the dress out, i leave the body suit unbuttoned for the time being. I go to the kitchen and return with their drinks, as John takes his, im told to say thank you to Guy. I do as im told then go up stairs to sort my makeup out. I look a mess so i wash my face and reapply my makeup and sort my hair out. I clean myself then button up my body suit, before taking a deep breath and returning to the living room.

I'm told to sit down, but i ask to remain standing, as im still aching. They continue to chat and drink for a while, i get a drink for myself, the throbbing easing down below, enough for me to sit down. It's not long, though, before John tells me to kneel between his legs. He isn't quite fully erect and he tells me to get him hard, i say nothing as i take him in my hand, leaning forward and taking Johns semi hard cock in my mouth. As i gently suck, i feel him getting hard, it's not long before he is fully engorged and filling my throat.

Within minutes, John gets up, grabbing my arm roughly and pulling me to my feet. He pulls me around to the back of the sofa and makes me bend over the back of it. I protest half heartedly, knowing that i have no say in what is about to happen. My dress is lifted over my back and the body suit buttons are popped open. John puts a hand on my back as he calls me names, then pushes his helmet against my pussy. I'm looking at Guy, who is still sat naked on the sofa, watching and obviously enjoying what he sees. John thrusts into me, he slides in easily, my already well used hole is still stretched from Guy's huge cock and his cum acts like lube. I still cry out and clench my teeth though as he is longer and feels so deep inside me.

In no time John is fucking me, holding my hips firmly as he works himself almost to a frenzy. John's body slaps against me and i groan continually. Guy sits up for a better look, telling John to fuck me good. The pounding seems to go on for ever, relentless and hard, im helpless and at Johns mercy. John grabs a handful of my dress, gripping my suspender belt, as he gives a couple of hard, deep pumps, and explodes inside me. A loud gasp leaves his mouth as he shoots his thick cum deep in my pussy. I continue to pant, gasping for air as John stays still for a minute before pulling out of me. My legs feel weak and my pussy throbs and throbs as he leaves me bent over the sofa. He picks up his drink and sits next to Guy, they both laugh and chat together, comparing their experiences.

Im ignored again, left where i am. The aching and throbbing pulsing through my pussy and body easing with every minute that passes. I stay silent and out of sight behind the sofa until i can stand up straight, albeit on shaky legs. Eventually im told to get them both another drink, i straighten my dress and do as im asked. I hand them their drinks and John tells me to sit down, i perch myself on the edge of the armchair cushion facing them. They tell me how much they both enjoyed the evening, telling me how good i was at pleasing them both. Guy calls me Delia and says to me that i looked sexy and that he would like it if met up again. I just nod and say yes, John calls me a good girl then tells me to go and get changed and go home, saying that he will be in touch again soon.......

Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers