Used and Abused Ch. 01

Story Info
A boy moves in with his Auntie...
2.5k words
4.1
69.4k
79

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur was an only child. He had been brought up by his Mother and had never experienced a normal family life as his Father had deserted them when Arthur was only a baby. Therefore his Mother was his whole world which made it all the more tragic when she died.

Unbeknown to anyone she had an underlying heart condition and one day she literally dropped down dead. Arthur was almost seventeen when it happened, needless to say he was devastated.

It was only then that he found out that he had an Aunty. It was a total surprise, his Mother had never mentioned her and he had been led to believe he had no other family.

When he met his Auntie Kelly for the first time he could see the resemblance to his own Mother, at least in looks, her manner was very unlike his Mums. She had a stern and serious demeanour as opposed to his Mothers kind and loving nature.

Of course Arthur was totally lost in the world at this time so it was fortunate to find his aunty who took care of all that needed to be done. And although she seemed rather reluctant, took Arthur under her wing.

So that was how Arthur ended up living with his Aunt Kelly. She took care of all his needs as far as it went. She cooked his meals and washed his clothes but there was very little love or guidance from the woman. In fact there was very little conversation between them full stop.

Arthur was very much a loner. He had stayed on at school to study for his A-levels and spent most of his time alone. Even at school he didn't really have friends as such, not that he was disliked but he proffered to keep to himself.

It would be fair to say he lacked confidence. His social skills were lacking somewhat, perhaps due to being an only child, but whatever the reason the upshot was that he had no experience with girls and wasn't likely to as he would shy away from any contact, verbal or physical.

As the weeks and months went by Arthur adapted to his new life with his auntie. It soon became obvious that he wasn't going to have a relationship with her anything like he had had with his mother. She was strict and came across as uncaring and left Arthur in no doubt that he should stay out of her way as much as possible.

Luckily Arthur was quite comfortable in his own bedroom and being how he was, a loner, it was no great hardship to spend most of his time there. The only prolonged contact with his aunt was dinner time where they would sit together at the dining room table. It was something she insisted on. Apart from that he saw very little of her.

He soon learned that his auntie had many visitors in the evenings. They hardly ever staying for very long and although Arthur was curious to know more he was told that he must stay out of sight when 'Auntie was entertaining'.

His bedroom was at the back of the house above the lounge and he would often hear voices when his auntie had a visitor but could never make out what was being said. Sometimes there was long silences where he heard very little, although he knew her visitor was still there, he just assumed they were watching TV.

Arthur's eighteenth birthday came and went without any acknowledgement from his auntie. He wasn't really surprised. After living with her for more than a year now he had learnt not to expect any sign of affection from her. She really was a hard woman. He missed his Mother.

In all that time he had only actually seen one of his auntie's many visitors. It was one evening when he was coming out of the bathroom he encountered a woman on the landing. She looked to be a similar age to his aunt Arthur surmised which would put her in her mid-forties.

"You must be Arthur," she said in a condescending tone.

"Yes, hello," Arthur replied.

The woman didn't reply and simply walked past him to the bathroom. He could imagine his aunt getting on very well with her visitor, they certainly shared the same abrupt rude manner.

One evening around eight o'clock a few weeks after his birthday Arthur was in his bedroom, as usual, when he was startled by a shout.

"ARTHUR, COME DOWN HERE!" Kelly shouted from downstairs.

He'd never been summoned to the lounge in the evening and wondered what was wrong. Wearing just his blue pyjamas he rushed downstairs...

"Come and rub my feet," Kelly demanded when she saw her nephew enter the room.

Arthur was relieved to find that his aunt was alright, in the few seconds it had taken him to get downstairs he had begun to worry. Despite how she treated him he did care for the woman. If she hadn't taken him in after losing his mother, he hated to think where he would have been now.

Kelly was sitting on the right end of the three seater black leather sofa wearing a white towelling bathroom and apart from a quick glance at her nephew when he entered the room, was engrossed in something on TV.

"Come On, kneel down and rub my feet," Kelly said in her usual abrupt manner.

Arthur was apprehensive to say the least, he had never had any kind of physical contact with his aunt whatsoever but he obeyed her command. He kneeled down on the floor in front of her and Kelly raised her right foot and rested it on his legs.

Gingerly Arthur took Kelly's foot in both hands and began slowly and gently massaging. Despite his reluctance he found himself enjoying the feel of the soft warm flesh in his hands but worried whether he was doing it properly.

Although Kelly had many faults she always looked after herself and considering she was in her mid-forties she was in very good shape. Arthur had previously thought that his auntie was quite attractive, or at least she would be if it wasn't for the sour expression she always wore on her face.

Her feet were small and Arthur admired her toes with the nails painted red. He didn't really know how feet were meant to be massaged but as there was no complaints from his aunt he assumed he was doing okay.

After a few minutes Kelly replaced her right foot with her left. From her movements Arthur couldn't help notice that her bathrobe had loosened and although he tried not to look, he couldn't help himself.

Trying hard not to be obvious he caught quick glimpses up under Kelly's robe. Her legs where closed but Arthur could just make out a small patch of dark at the top of her legs. Despite his lack of experience he knew what he was seeing. He had seen plenty of naked women but only online and never in the flesh.

Having always thought of Kelly as nothing but his ageing auntie, Arthur was surprised to suddenly be thinking of her in a totally different way. She was an attractive older woman with a good figure, albeit slightly plump, brown eyes and short dark brown hair.

Knowing it was wrong Arthur averted his gaze and began chastising himself, but when he saw his Aunties right leg move outwards the temptation was too much. Looking up he could now see right between Kelly's plump thighs.

Suddenly realising he was staring he quickly lowered his eyes telling himself to just have quick glances, but every time he glanced he would find himself staring once again. This happened several times until he was eventually caught out.

"Like What You See?" Kelly asked abruptly.

Arthur didn't reply and lowered his gaze as though studying the foot in his hands. He felt himself blush with embarrassment.

"Looking At Your Aunties Pussy Were You, You Dirty Boy," Kelly said, anger in her voice.

Arthur was expecting to be sent to his room in shame so was amazed when Kelly pulled her foot from his hands, slid forward on the sofa and opened her legs wide.

"Look Then, you disgusting boy. You wanted to see your aunties pussy so LOOK," Kelly almost shouted.

Nervously Arthur looked up between his aunties spread thighs. As he did so Kelly pulled the bottom of her white bathrobe apart exposing herself clearly up to her navel.

"Get Closer Then, you may as well have a proper look," Kelly said.

Arthur got on all fours and crawled forward. With his head now between Kelly's knees he half expected her to close her legs and send him away but when that didn't happen he relaxed enough to take in the sight before him.

He could now see that the dark hair he had glimpsed earlier was jet black and formed a neat almost perfect triangle. Poking out were two very large flaps of dark skin with a line of pink just visible between them.

"It's about time you kissed your old aunty don't you think? after all she's done for you!" Kelly said in a calmer tone.

Arthur made a move to stand up thinking she meant a kiss on the cheek but he didn't get very far.

"NO NO, Down There," Kelly said pushing his head down towards her pussy.

Not exactly sure of where he was meant to kiss Arthur lightly pressed his lips into the bush of hair just above her pussy. It smelt of soap and talcum powder.

"Lower," Kelly demanded.

Kissing lower as instructed Arthur felt the soft warm skin of his Aunties large fleshy pussy lips against his own lips.

"Lower," she demanded again.

As Arthur kissed lower he experienced an unfamiliar odour that tainted the smell of soap and powder.

"That's better. Now suck on my lips," Kelly said in a more even tone.

This time Arthur knew exactly what lips she meant and began sucking on the loose flaps of his aunties labia. The more he sucked the more he noticed the unfamiliar odour which at some primal level he found very arousing.

He kept sucking on the warm flesh for some time expecting another instruction which seemed a long time coming. With a quick glance up at his aunties face he saw that she seemed totally indifferent to what he was doing between her legs as she seemed engrossed in whatever was on the TV.

Arthur wondered whether he should stop but decided to carry on. After all he didn't want to risk upsetting his aunty, and anyway he was rather enjoying the new experience. More than enjoying, he was loving it.

After another couple of minutes Kelly suddenly pushed her nephews head away from her and stood up.

"Wait Right There, Don't Move," she said and rushed out of the lounge.

Arthur heard his aunty climbing the stairs and moments later a door open and close. Less than a minute passed when he heard a door open and recognised the sound of the toilet flushing and seconds later footfalls on the stairs.

Kelly marched back in to the lounge and quickly sat back down regaining the exact same position as before.

"Your auntie needs cleaning," she said nodding her head to indicate where she meant. She nodded down towards her open legs.

Before Arthur had time to think what she could mean Kelly had grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head between her thighs.

"COME ON, Lick Me Clean," she said impatiently.

In an instant Arthur realised that his aunt had neglected to dry herself after having a pee. Apart from the sign of wetness the aroma of fresh urine made it obvious. Normally he would have been disgusted but somehow the urine had enhanced the odour that he had found so arousing earlier.

With a certain amount of trepidation Arthur felt compelled to follow his aunts orders. Not really because of her order, it was more to do with the same primal urge he had experienced earlier.

Licking up the moisture from all around his aunts wet crotch Arthur heard a low moan. Looking up he saw Kelly had her eyes closed and as he kept licking she softly moaned again.

Arthur was delighted to get a favourable response from his aunt. Being used to her put-downs he was expecting to be berated for doing it all wrong. Spurred on by her reaction he kept playing with her clit.

Her soft moans continued as he flicked his tongue over her sensitive little bud and Arthur suddenly felt wetness on his chin as it slid between his aunts big fleshy pussy lips.

Inexperienced as he was Arthur thought he had been lax at his clean up job. Thinking he should remedy the oversight he lowered his head to lick up the moisture. Expecting the taste of pee he was surprised at the new taste he now experienced.

Although he was a complete novice Arthur wasn't completely naïve and quickly realised what he was tasting. He was now more aroused than ever as he licked up the woman's juices, his erect penis twitched in response.

"Do It Properly Then, Push Your Tongue In Deeper Boy," Kelly said, her voice now wavering and unsteady.

Extending his tongue and pushing his face forward Arthur probed deeper, the large lips seemed to suck him in further. Kelly grabbed his hair again and she pulled hard, her body began to gently rock.

Arthur was having trouble breathing as his face was being pulled hard against his aunties now sloppy wet pussy. She began to let out little grunts as her hips rocked up and down faster, mashing her nephews face into her wet folds.

Suddenly Kelly's body tensed up and all movement stopped. Arthur felt a sudden deluge of thick juice coating his tongue. After what seemed like an age his aunts body relaxed but only momentarily before tensing again.

At least Arthur managed to catch a quick breathe and with that breathe another sample of his aunties odour that was now more intense.

Eventually his head was released from his aunts firm grip allowing Arthur to breathe freely again. Thick creamy juices oozed from his aunts pussy as Arthur moved away.

Suddenly, "Go To Your Room," Kelly said in her usual curt manner.

Arthur jumped to his feet and immediately realised that his erection had popped out of his pyjamas. He quickly covered himself up and looked up at his aunt. She seemingly hadn't noticed and had retuned her attention back to the TV although Arthur was sure she must have noticed.

He returned to his room and jumped on the bed which made his penis escape it's confines once again. It was as hard as he'd ever seen it and was wet with pre cum. Wrapping his hand around the shaft he began wanking but after only two or three strokes he shot a huge load of spunk all over himself...