Used and Abused Ch. 03

Story Info
Arthur waits for another summons from his aunt...
4.6k words
4.53
21.3k
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick thank you for the comments, I do find them encouraging. Hope you enjoy the third chapter...

*****

Arthur was doing okay at school and he was slowly coming out of his shell. He was starting to converse more with the other students including the girls, although he was still rather shy with them.

At home every evening he would hear her aunties visitors come and go and found himself disappointed when the summons from Kelly didn't come. It had been over a week now and he was beginning to doubt whether it would happen again.

He still felt an element of guilt when he thought about what he and his aunt had done and wondered whether she had thought the same and had decided it wouldn't happen again. He couldn't honestly say that he didn't want more but perhaps it was for the best.

Every evening when the call didn't transpire he would sneak off to the bathroom. It was fast becoming a habit that he would console himself by rummaging in the laundry basket for his aunties dirty underwear.

It quickly became apparent that Kelly's choice of panties were of a certain style. They all seemed to be of plain cotton and if it wasn't for the various colours you wouldn't of been able to tell them apart.

The only exception Arthur had found so far was a pair of black almost see through panties of a thin silky material that he had discovered one night which he found along with a matching bra and a pair of black stockings.

With the routine of Kelly using the bathroom before him Arthur was always excited by the thought that the underwear he would find had been worn by his aunt that day. Although the odour would vary slightly from day to day he always recognised his aunts natural scent which he found so arousing.

The one night when he'd found the stockings along with matching black bra and panties, he'd particularly enjoyed. Taking all three items back to his bedroom he had rubbed the stockings against his face which immediately reminded him of his aunties friend and how he had felt her nylon covered legs slide across his cheeks.

He also examined the black bra and the large cups, imagining his aunties ample breasts, something he longed to see. The matching silky panties were particularly rich with her scent and were still delightfully damp when he sampled them...

After ten or more days of consoling himself with his aunties underwear Arthur jumped to his feet when he heard the call he had been longing to hear.

"ARTHUR, Get Down Hear Now!" Kelly shouted in her usual demanding tone.

In seconds he was halfway down the stairs and then heard her again, "Quickly, in the dining room."

Walking into the dining room Arthur was taken by surprise when he saw three woman staring at him. His auntie sat at the head of the table and he quickly recognised her friend Davina sitting to her right but had no idea who the other woman was sitting to her left.

As usual his aunt wore her white bathrobe and Davina seemed to be dressed the same as last time although of course Arthur could only see her white blouse above the table. The new woman looked to be a good bit younger than Kelly and Davina maybe as much as ten years.

He quickly noticed the woman had the same kind of hard unkindly look about her very much like the other two, although Arthur could see she could be quite attractive if it wasn't for that look that they all seemed to share.

Her blond hair was tied up behind her head but was obviously quite long. Her eye's were blue and although Arthur could only see the top half of her she looked to have a much lighter build to the other two women with a much smaller chest that was covered by a white blouse very similar to Davina's.

"Well don't just stand there, don't you think you should welcome my guests?" Kelly admonished and then apologised to her friends, "Sorry ladies, he can be so slow."

Arthur was about to say hello to the two women, naturally assuming that was what his aunt had meant but he didn't get the chance.

"Well go on then, get under the table and welcome my guests! I really shouldn't need to tell you twice," Kelly said sounding annoyed as usual.

As last time the spare dining room chairs had been moved out of the way giving Arthur a clear path. Dropping down he began crawling under the table on all fours. When his eye's had adjusted to the lower light his excitement grew when he saw the three pairs of legs ahead of him.

When he looked down at his aunties bare feet he was reminded of how much he had enjoyed licking and sucking on her toes. When he looked to his left he noticed Davina's bare feet and suddenly realised she wasn't wearing stockings like she had last time. Her feet looked just as inviting as his aunts.

Looking to his right he could see the new woman's feet that were also bare and were just as well kept as the two older women's, and just as inviting. He also noticed that he had been right about her build, her legs were certainly thinner but no less attractive for it.

His aunties instruction hadn't specified who he was supposed to 'welcome' first. Should he start with Davina or the newcomer?

He was right in front of his aunt and could once again make out the dark pubic hair between her slightly parted legs. Although sorely tempted to sample her sexy scent straight from it's source rather than from her dirty underwear as he had for the last week or more, he suspected he would be reprimanded if he did so.

His dilemma was resolved when he saw Davina's legs open which he took as an invitation. Turning to face them he looked up to see his view was blocked by her black skirt that draped down between her thighs.

Still convinced that he'd been invited-in Arthur sat back on his heels and ran his hands up the woman's shapely calf's, her skin felt soft and warm against his palms. When he looked down at her feet he couldn't resist her pretty little toes with their nails painted red and lifted the right foot off the floor.

When there was no resistance from Davina he lowered his head and brought her toes to his lips and began sucking and licking each toe in turn. After a minute or so he thought Davina had had enough when she pulled her foot away, but was delighted when she lifted her left foot up for his attention.

All three woman were deep in conversation and just like Arthur's first experience they seemed to ignore the fact that he was even there. Not that he minded in the least, he was more than happy where he was.

Giving Davina's left foot the same treatment as her right he was encouraged to move on when it was pulled from his grasp. Her legs opened a little wider and she pulled her skirt up to reveal her hairy pussy.

Arthur ran his open hands up the inside of Davina's soft fleshy thighs right to the top. Her response was to slide forward a little on her chair which gave Arthur a clearer view.

Removing his hands he replaced them with his lips and turning from one leg to the other, kissed further and further up Davina's lovely thighs. Arthur recognised the same floral fragrance that Davina had worn the first time.

Although paying little attention to the three way conversation, the raised voice of his auntie made him take notice.

"Are you really interested Laura?" Kelly asked.

"Yes I am," Laura answered.

"Would you like to see it?" Kelly asked again.

"Very much so," Laura replied with enthusiasm.

"Oh good, I do love to show it off. It's upstairs in my bedroom," Kelly said.

"You'll be impressed Laura, I know I was," Davina said.

Arthur had no idea what his aunt was referring too and although intrigued he wasted very little time thinking about it. He had other, more interesting things on his mind. Hearing the two women leave the room his attention turned back to Davina.

"Come on then boy, get on with it," Davina commanded.

Arthur kissed the woman's curled up pussy lips. The last time he'd been in this position he'd tasted fresh urine but this time it wasn't present. He kissed up and down the soft warm lips before poking the tip of his tongue between them.

"Go on you dirty boy, I know you love the taste of my juicy pussy," Davina said.

He hardly needed any encouragement but Arthur found Davina's dirty talk very arousing. Wriggling his tongue in further he was indeed rewarded with the sweet taste of the woman's juices and also a delightful whiff of her natural scent.

"Push it in deeper," Davina said and Arthur duly obliged, making the woman groan, "Now fuck me with your tongue, fuck my tight wet juicy pussy."

Arthur felt his erect penis twitching wildly in his pyjamas from Davina's dirty talk. His open mouth pushed firmly against her pussy lips while his nose was buried in her bush of hair that allowed his tongue to fuck her as deep as possible.

As Davina's moans and groans grew louder her juices flowed in abundance which Arthur was more than happy to lap up. Davina's pussy was soon so wet it sounded like a dog lapping up water as his tongue darted in and out.

Suddenly Arthur felt himself being pushed backwards as Davina slipped further forward on her chair.

"Lick my arse, " Davina ordered with a sense of urgency in her tone.

Withdrawing his tongue from inside her pussy a gush of juice oozed out and ran down between her arse cheeks and was quickly followed by Arthur's eager tongue. Sloppy with her own juice he teased her arsehole with the tip of his tongue.

"Disgusting boy, licking my arsehole. Bet it makes your little willy stiff and hard," she said sounding a little breathless.

To tease her further Arthur ran his tongue up and down the full length of her arse crack, pausing each time to flick her sphincter with the tip. Her soft moans soon grew louder and her body began to shiver.

With a shake in her voice Davina's dirty talk continued, "Filthy little boy... licking my arsehole... making my cunt so wet."

Her dirty talk drove Arthur on and he pushed the tip of his tongue inside Davina's tight arsehole on every pass as he continued licking up and down her crack. Juice ran freely from her pussy and covered Arthur's nose when it slid up between the lips.

"Now Aaah... suck, suck my clit," Davina said, her voice now very shaky.

Arthur's nose slid up between her pussy lips as he raised his mouth to her clitoris, his cock twitching as he breathed in the intimate scent of her sex.

"Oh fuck... you dirty boy...fuck me with your finger," she said.

He slid a finger up her hole and began long slow strokes while alternating between sucking and licking her sensitive clitoris. His head was suddenly grabbed and held tightly by Davina's hands and her soft silky thighs pressed firmly against his cheeks.

"I know you'd love to ooooh... stick that little cock Ahhh... in my Oh, in my mouth and Oh God... and shoot your spunk Oh Fuck... shoot your spunk down my Oooooh... down my throat and make me ga Oooh... gag as it slides OH Fuck, as it slides down my throat... Oooh Fuuuck YES!" Davina struggled to speak, she'd used her dirty talk to enhance her orgasm.

It was almost a replay of Arthur's first encounter with the woman. As before, he was beginning to have trouble breathing while Davina held his head firmly in place between her thighs. The continuous tensing and relaxing of her body seemed to last forever but slowly and gradually lessened. When she started to pant for air he knew he would soon be able to breath again...

"Filthy... dirty... boy!" Davina said still struggling to breath.

She pushed Arthur's head away from her quite roughly and pushing her skirt down to cover herself she sat up straight in her chair. Moments later he heard his aunt and Laura return.

"Sorry we were so long Davina, I hope my nephew hasn't been too much trouble," Kelly said sitting back down at the table.

"Don't worry, you know I can deal with him," Davina answered.

"Well I hope he's given you a proper welcome, I won't be happy if he hasn't!" Kelly said loudly to make sure her nephew heard.

"Let's just say there's room for improvement," Davina replied.

"Yes well I can certainly believe that. Did you hear that Arthur, room for improvement, now see if you can do better with my other guest," Kelly said.

Arthur had already repositioned himself in front of his aunts new guest when he'd seen her legs reappear under the table. He was still enjoying the odour of Davina's scent both natural and artificial that lingered in his nose and was excited to find out what Laura had to offer.

"Shall we retire to the lounge Davina! make sure you get a proper welcome from the boy Laura. I warn you though, you'll have to be tough with him," Kelly said.

Arthur watched his aunties legs disappear from under the table and then heard her whisper to her friend, "Use him however you wish Laura, okay?"

And then he heard Laura's whispered response, "Yes I will, thank you Kelly."

Arthur was confronted by the woman's closed legs and waited a couple of seconds to see if he was going to get an instruction. When none came he crawled forward and tried a kiss on each of her knees.

When nothing happened Arthur remembered back to his first encounter with Davina and decided to try the same tactic he'd tried with her. Pushing his face between Laura's knees the tactic worked and her legs opened up.

Looking up between her thighs he had an unobstructed view of her white knickers, her skirt had already been pulled up out of the way. Suddenly the woman slid forward in her chair, opened her legs wider and with her right hand on Arthur's head gently encouraged him in.

Running her fingers through his hair she pulled him even closer until his nose touched her white panties. Although her panties where perfectly dry he could smell a very faint hint of stale urine. In the silence he almost jumped when Laura spoke.

"Take them off and eat me," she said in a softer tone than Arthur was used to. His cock twitched beneath his pyjamas at the woman's demand.

He backed up and with both hands, and help from Laura, he gently pulled them from under her arse. He backed up further and when Laura closed her legs he pulled her skimpy panties down her legs. As soon as Arthur had slipped them off over her feet her legs seemed to spring back open.

"Now eat my cunt," Laura said in the same soft tone.

Arthur was surprised and excited by her words but more surprised when he saw her pussy was totally void of hair. It was the first time he'd seen a shaved pussy in the flesh. He was intrigued when he noticed that there was no visible sign of the woman's outer labia, all he could see was a slit.

It was another new experience for Arthur. With his aunt and Davina both having pubic hair, which he loved, and both with very visible and in his aunties case generous pussy lips, which he also loved, he was like a kid in a candy shop and couldn't wait to investigate further.

He moved forward and when close enough, felt Laura's hands on his head. Unlike what he had become used to, with the rough treatment he usually received, Laura was much more gentle. She ran her fingers through his hair and gently encouraged him forward.

Kissing up each side of the slit of her vagina Arthur could detect no real odour apart from a mild clean soapy smell. The aroma of stale urine had disappeared with her panties. When the tip of his tongue lightly poked into Laura's slit she let out a soft moan.

Easing his tongue in a little further he licked up and down and got his first real taste of Laura's pussy. She tasted good. There seemed to be a reluctance, not from Laura but from her vagina to open up, so Arthur reached up with his hands and eased Laura's pussy open with his fingers.

Pulling his head back he could now see Laura's thin outer labia lips that had been hiding inside but he was quickly encouraged to return his tongue by an increased pressure of Laura's fingers on his head.

As he began to probe deeper with his tongue Arthur was treated to the true delicious scent of Laura. While all three woman that Arthur had sampled, so to speak, shared a certain scent, they all had their own natural distinctive odour. Arthur loved all three.

Laura's moans of pleasure grew louder and more intense. The pressure of her fingers on Arthur's head increased and somehow felt erotic. Her pussy was flooding with juice.

"Come up and stand beside me," Laura suddenly said. It was a command but was in a softer manner to which Arthur had become used to.

Obeying the command, Arthur crawled out from under the table and duly stood to the left side of Laura. Her right hand was now between her legs and her middle finger was slowly fucking her pussy.

"Drop your trousers and let me see your cock," she again commanded.

Pushing his pyjama trousers down his cock stood up straight and proud much to the woman's delight. Her finger suddenly started fucking her pussy faster as she stared at Arthur's cock.

She began tracing her fingertip around Arthur's bulging knob and ran it up and down the shaft, "So... so lovely," she said. There was lust in her voice.

She then wrapped her fingers around the shaft and after giving it a squeeze began to slowly wank. Pulling her right hand from between her legs she raised her middle finger to her nose and closing her eye's, took a long slow sniff.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed and then took another long slow sniff.

Laura's left hand released Arthur's cock and dropped between her legs. She then smeared her juices from her finger that she had been sniffing all over his knob and then leaned forward and began to lick it off.

Arthur was relieved when the woman had stopped wanking him. He didn't want to embarrass himself the way he had with Davina by coming too soon but when she began licking his knob he had to concentrate extra hard.

Her warm soft tongue felt so good and he knew he wouldn't last much longer but suddenly she pulled away and raised her left hand up to her face. Her right hand replaced her left between her legs.

She took another long slow sniff of her pussy juices covering her fingers while she fucked herself faster and faster with her other hand, "Oh Fuck that's so good," she said enjoying her own scent from her fingers.

Laura continued to sniff her wet fingers while she fucked herself ever faster. She would occasionally catch a glance of Arthur's rock hard cock which seemed to intensify her pleasure.

"Lovely... hard... cock... Oh Fuck," she said in-between sniffs of her fingers.

Her whole body seemed to freeze and her eye's became glassy, still and unblinking, while she stared at Arthur's erection. Then suddenly her body would relax for a moment and her eye's would close but seconds later the whole process would start over again...

Arthur was just feeling pleased that he had managed to control himself when his resolve was tested again. Davina leaned forward again and licked a drop of pre cum from the end of his knob that was just about to drip.

Arthur knew it couldn't be coincidence when his aunt suddenly appeared in the doorway, just as Laura had sat up straight in her chair after retrieving her knickers and pulling them back on.

"My God boy! What are you doing exposing yourself to my guest. Go in the other room, I'll deal with you in a minute," Kelly said with disgust.

Arthur hadn't moved and was still standing beside Laura with his erect cock sticking out but quickly pulled his pyjama trousers up and hurried off to the lounge at his aunts command.

"I am so sorry Laura, I don't know what gets into the boy sometimes," Kelly apologised to her friend.

Laura was at a loss for words and just smiled.

"Well I'm afraid we really should be going, are you ready Laura?" Davina asked having followed Kelly into the dining room.

"Yes yes of course, thank you so much Kelly," Laura said with genuine gratitude in her voice.

There seemed to be a sudden pause making Arthur strain his ears to listen. He caught a whispered conversation between the three woman that he obviously wasn't meant to hear...

12