All Comments on 'Used and Abused Ch. 03'

by storyfella

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmmmm

A bit too much like the other two stories.

The bit with Laura was disappointing and how could Davina lick the tip of his cock when she wasn't in the same room.

It's a good story premise but for the next one, and I hope there will be a next one, you do need to vary it.

All three stories have hinted at urine so get one of them to piss on him.

What did Aunt Kelly show Laura? Hopefully it was a strap on she is going to use on him.

Make the ladies more dominant and stop calling Aunt Kelly just Kelly.

This story was posted too soon after the last one so take your time and really think about the plot line.

It is too good of a tale to rush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re Hmmmmm

What a twat. Who are you to demand anything from the author? There’s constructive criticism and then there’s being a cunt. Doubt you’ll see this but fuck you anyhow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story I hope you have more chapters...👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammar

As in the previous chapters (plural) Aunties (plural) when it should be aunty’s. There are other instances which indicates the story isn’t being read before publishing

storyfellastoryfellaover 3 years agoAuthor
Re Grammar

Aren't you clever Anonymous! I think that's what you want to hear isn't it. I would prefer that you didn't comment on my stories in the future, in fact I would prefer that you didn't read any of my stories. Considering that I'm doing it all wrong I can't think why you'd want to anyway. Try to think what language is all about, written or spoken. It's a way to communicate. Over the course of time different rules have been introduced of how we are to write. Surely the important thing is that you understand what is being said. You obviously think that you are intelligent and superior to me and more than likely many others because you've learnt the rules. I tend to think you are just a pompous arsehole. Unfortunately as you are hiding under your anonymity I don't suppose that you'll see this which is a shame. What a coward!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story so far. You are very right storyfella. Some people are full of schit to tell you how and what to write. Grammar Nazis can go fark themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoryfella@storyfella
Due to ill health as a child meant I missed out on education. One of my worst subjects was English. I've never written anything in my life apart from the odd letter. I don't pretend to be a great writer and can't imagine ever being so. I started writing for my own pleasure and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES