Used and Abused Ch. 04

Story Info
Arthur is introduced to another of his aunt's friends...
3.8k words
4.54
23.7k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response to the comment from the previous chapter entitled 'Hmmmm':

So anonymous you say that you'd like to see another chapter and then tell me how I should write it! Don't you see something wrong in that? Hardly a comment was it, more of an instruction. You seem to be suffering with delusions of grandeur. Either that or you are just a pompous arrogant twat. Or maybe both.

Any further comments of this nature I will delete without any reply as they serve no useful purpose that I can see. Unless your purpose was to annoy me in which case you were successful. I am at a loss to know why this comment was allowed to be shown. It's not exactly giving an author encouragement is it?

Thank you for all you normal people that take the trouble to leave a comment, it's always appreciated.

*****

Arthur was on cloud nine the next day after being used and abused by his aunt and her two friends. Over-hearing their whispered conversation he was quite confident that he would be called upon again and although he may have to wait awhile he was sure it would happen.

The reality was, the not knowing when it would happen again was exciting in itself and with the addition of not knowing who just added to the excitement. Who would it be next time, Davina? He wasn't likely to forget that he had come in her mouth, and would love the chance to do it again. Perhaps the next time he would control himself better and make it last longer.

Maybe it would be Laura. Going by the the conversation that he wasn't meant to hear she had obviously been through some trauma of some kind. In that respect Arthur felt a certain warmth towards the woman and was pleased that he had given her some pleasure to ease her woes. He also hoped he could do it again!

Again he questioned his virginity which of course in the true meaning he still would be classed a virgin but it would seem a rather pedantic point if it was used to describe him now. However he did hope that it would be his auntie that took his virginity from him!

It was becoming a bit of a running joke at school that his fellow students would have to nudge him to bring out of a daydream. It was happening more and more just lately, "Arthur's gone again," was the usual remark before someone poked him. It was all in good humour but Arthur knew he must do something about it.

One good thing had come from his daydreaming. It had led to a conversation with a girl who had asked him what he was dreaming about. She was a pretty girl and her name was Misty. She seemed genuinely concerned about Arthur and offered her ear if he ever needed to talk.

He thanked her for the offer and assured her he was okay, but really he could do with sharing his secret with someone. But of course he couldn't. Or could he? No, how could he admit that he was having a sexual relationship with his own auntie. It was incest pure and simple.

That evening he found nothing in the laundry basket when he'd opened the lid to drop his own dirty clothes in. He wasn't too disappointed, he knew it was going to happen at some point, after all the washing had to be done. He still had the previous evenings events fresh in his mind to help him through the night.

There was never much conversation at the dinner table with his aunt. Now and again she would ask if school was okay but she never seemed very interested. Apart from that they usually ate in silence and when they'd finished Arthur would do the washing up. However the following day his aunt surprised him when he was clearing the table.

"Make sure you clean yourself up tonight, get rid of all that hair," Kelly said.

Totally confused Arthur just stared at Kelly with a vacant expression on his face.

"Shave yourself, get rid of that unruly mop downstairs," she said dipping her head to indicate where she meant, "Shave it all off."

When Arthur realised what she was saying he was shocked, but suddenly realised what could be in-store for him later that evening. With nervous excitement he washed the dinner things while lost in another daydream...

Having never shaved his pubes before it took Arthur an age to do. He hadn't been shaving his face for long and the thought of a razor anywhere near his crown jewels made him very nervous, but with the thought of what his reward might be he overcame his fear.

When he'd finished he wasn't very keen on what he saw, it made him look like a young boy. But he had his instructions and anyway there wasn't anything he could do about it now.

He'd been back in his bedroom for half an hour when he heard voices downstairs so he knew his aunt had company. When another half hour had passed Arthur began to think perhaps he'd read things wrong and he was beginning to feel disappointed.

Perhaps he was going to have to make do with his aunties dirty knickers that he'd spotted earlier in the laundry basket but had resisted at the time. If his aunt hadn't led him on earlier he would have been content to wait another week so he couldn't really complain.

Twenty minutes later, to Arthur's great joy he heard his aunties summons, "Arthur, down here, now! We're in the lounge."

He nearly fell down the stairs in his excitement. Expecting to see either Davina or Laura or maybe even both Arthur was surprised to see another new face. The new woman sat at the opposite end of the sofa to his aunt who sat in her usual place at the right end.

"There's a tray in the kitchen, go and fetch it," Kelly commanded.

Following orders Arthur quickly found the tray and rushed back to the lounge.

"Well offer it to Karen then!" Kelly said in her usual demeaning way.

Arthur stood in front of his aunts guest that he now knew was called Karen and lowered the tray for her inspection. There was a bowl of strawberries with a small bowl of fresh cream. Karen selected a strawberry, dipped it in the cream and took a bite.

"I know you love your strawberries," Kelly said to her friend.

"Oh yes, thank you, how very thoughtful of you," Karen said in a low husky voice.

Karen looked to be a similar age to Kelly. She had longish straight hair, hazel eyes and small facial features. Wearing a black jacket, black skirt and a white blouse Arthur assumed she must be a work colleague of his aunts as he had also assumed her other guests had been as they all seemed to wear traditional office attire.

Still standing in front of Karen she dipped the strawberry into the cream once more and he felt the woman's left hand sneak inside the fly of his pyjama trousers and gently caress his soft penis.

"Well if you'll excuse me I think I'll leave you to it. Now make sure you look after my guest Arthur, do exactly what she tells you or I won't be happy," Kelly said as she stood up.

"Thank you Kel, I'm sure he'll be fine," Karen said.

"He'd better be. Anyway I'll see you later," Kelly said walking out the lounge and closing the door behind her.

"Well know Arthur, lets get to know each other a little better. Let me take that tray and you can get rid of those pyjamas," Karen said in her husky voice.

Karen pulled her hand from his fly and took the tray from Arthur, laying it on the sofa beside her. While he fumbled with the buttons on his jacket Karen swiftly pulled his trousers down.

"Oh yes... I think that will do nicely," she said staring at his penis.

Dropping his pyjama top to the floor Arthur felt rather self conscious as he stood naked in front of a complete stranger, especially now he was hairless. He hadn't come to terms with looking like a young pre pubescent boy yet!

Karen stood up and turned her back to Arthur, "Take my Jacket off for me," she said.

Taking her jacket off he examined the woman a little more. She wasn't very tall, not much over five feet Arthur guessed. Her tight fitting skirt showed off her very shapely bum and her blouse hugged her bulging chest. All in all she was a slightly smaller version of his aunt. He draped her jacket over the arm of the sofa.

"That's better," she said as she turned around, "Now undo my blouse."

While Arthur unfastened the buttons of her blouse Karen slipped her left hand down between the two of them and gently stroked his limp penis. She looked up into his eye's and seductively ran her tongue over her lips.

"Let me see what I can do with this soft thing shall we," she said sinking to her knees after Arthur had finished undoing the buttons of her blouse.

She placed both her hands on his buttocks and with her lips lightly touching his drooping shaft took a long slow sniff, "Oh yes," she said and then took another long slow sniff, "Mmmm that's lovely."

Her hands ran all over his bum cheeks while she turned her head and rubbed her right cheek against his flaccid cock. Her hands then ran down the back of his thighs and she turned her head to rub her left cheek against his cock.

"I so love the smell of young cock," Karen said as she continued to sniff.

Arthur's cock twitched against her cheek and began to stiffen.

"Oooh yes that's better. Lets see if it tastes as good as it smells!" she said and took a lick of the shaft, "Mmm yes that's lovely."

Karen lowered her head and tilting it to one side licked Arthur's smooth hairless ball sack, his penis bouncing around on her left cheek twitching and growing harder.

"So lovely and soft," Karen mumbled.

With her hands rubbing up and down the back of his legs she continued to lick, kiss and occasionally suck a ball into her mouth. It didn't take long for Arthur's cock to lift itself from Karen's cheek and stand up fully erect.

Kissing her way up from the balls all the way up the shaft to the knob Karen stood up and removed her blouse and then turned her back on Arthur, "Undo my bra for me," she said.

He'd never unclipped a bra before so it took him a while to work it out. When he undid the last clip the material sprang from his grasp as Karen's heavy breasts dropped down.

When Karen turned back to face Arthur he could now see her bare breasts in all their glory. They jiggled and swayed around as she sunk down to kneel once more. Lifting both breasts up with her hands she moved them from side to side rubbing the nipples against his stiff shaft.

"Oh yes lovely pre cum, I must have a taste," she said.

Dropping her left breast Karen picked up a strawberry and used it to scoop up the pre cum that was oozing from the eye of Arthur's bulging knob. Moving it to her mouth she licked it before taking a bite.

"Mmmmm so much better than fresh cream... so lovely," she said returning the strawberry to scoop up some more.

She closed her eyes savouring the taste after popping what was left of the strawberry into her mouth. Her left hand now free she pulled Arthur's shaft down so she could rub her right nipple carefully across the wet slit of his glans.

Karen spent several minutes rubbing both her nipples all over his knob, shaft and even his balls and seemed especially delighted by how his freshly shaved scrotum felt against her hard long nipples.

"This old woman's pussy is getting very wet. I do hope you're going to help me clean up the mess it's making between my legs!" Karen said as she stood up, "Lets get this skirt off."

Moments later her skirt was on the floor and she sat back down on the sofa, naked except for her black panties. She picked up another strawberry from the tray beside her and pushed it down the front of her knickers. Arthur watched her rub it up and down between her legs under the black cotton. His cock twitched.

She raised it to her lips and licked it before taking a bite, "Mmmm, tastes good but I bet your cream would taste better," she said and then picked up the bowl of strawberries and held it out in front of her, "Can I have some please!"

Arthur was more than happy to oblige. Wrapping his right hand around his shaft he began to slowly wank. Holding the bowl up with her left hand Karen picked out another berry with her right and pushed it down the front of her panties.

Once again she raised it to her lips, licked it and then pushed the whole thing into her mouth. Leaning forward she held the bowl closer to Arthur's cock and stared wide eyed as he wanked faster.

"That's a good boy, oooh, lets not waste that," she said moving the bowl to catch a dribble of pre cum that was stringing down from his shiny purple knob.

Karen began playing with his balls with her right hand making sure to keep the bowl near his knob. Looking down at her swaying bare breasts Arthur wanked faster and aimed his cock at the bowl of strawberries.

"Oh yes... good boy, lovely fresh spunk," she said smiling as Arthur shot his load all over the strawberries.

Karen watched wide eyed and licked her lips as she studied each squirt intently as it shot from Arthur's bulging knob, following it carefully as it landed on the strawberries in the bowl, "Mmmm that's a nice big load," she said in earnest.

When she was satisfied that Arthur had finished Karen caught the last dribble on the rim of the bowl and laid it back on the tray beside her. Pulling her black knickers from under her bum she pushed them down and let them fall to the floor. Leaning back she slid forward and opened her legs.

Arthur looked down to see a neat patch of dark hair parted by Karen's protruding wet pussy lips. She picked up another strawberry from the bowl beside her and raised it to her lips licking the fresh spunk into her mouth.

"Mmmmm now that's what I call real cream... very tasty," she said and then pushed the whole thing into her mouth.

Taking another strawberry in her left hand she rubbed it against her pussy lips and then pushed it up herself, "Whoops, I seem to have lost it. Would you find it for me Arthur," Karen said with a dirty seductive smile.

Arthur was on his knees in seconds and with his nose pressed into her pubic hair slipped his tongue inside her cunt. Karen groaned with pleasure and continued to groan as Arthur pushed his tongue in deeper which in turn pushed the strawberry deeper.

"I think you'll have to use your finger," Karen said.

She was so wet his finger slipped in easily. When she began moaning again Arthur looked up and saw that Karen had picked up another strawberry and was smearing his cum over her stiff right nipple.

Using his initiative Arthur began fucking Karen's sopping wet pussy with his finger. After a few strokes the strawberry followed his finger out and was quickly snatched up in Karen's hand. She raised it to her face, took a long sniff and then sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh God that tastes so good!" she said as she ate the fruit, "Lick me Arthur, lick my cunt."

The taste and smell of strawberry gradually diminished as Arthur licked up the abundance of juice from Karen's pussy and he was soon enjoying the true sexy taste and scent of the woman.

"Oh yes that's so good," she said, her voice beginning to tremble, "Play with my clit,,, please finger my clit Arthur."

With his tongue lapping away at her pussy and his thumb flicking her stiff little clitoris Arthur raised his eye's and saw that Karen had lifted her right breast up and was licking the spunk from the nipple.

When her hips began to rock up and down it was like she was wiping her wet pussy on his face. The taste and smell enlivened a deep carnal instinct that drove Arthur on to pleasure the woman in every way he could.

"Oh Yes Oh Yes, don't stop, Oh Fuck," Karen said her rocking now faster, "I'm gonna cum, Aghhh... I'm gonna cum on your face."

She grabbed Arthur's head with her left hand and mashed it against her sopping wet pussy while still rocking up and down. Following his moving target he managed to keep flicking her clit with his thumb.

Suddenly the rocking stopped and his head was locked in place by Karen's soft fleshy thighs against his cheeks, "FUCK!" was the last word Karen said before she was consumed by an intense shuddering orgasm...

When his head was eventually released Arthur's face was covered in Karen's creamy cum. Looking up he saw she was gently caressing her left breast and her eye's were closed, obviously enjoying the aftermath of her climax...

"Thank you Arthur, that was wonderful," Karen said a little breathlessly as she came round from her reverie.

Arthur wasn't sure what he should do. Normally he would be instructed as to his next move but this time he had to decide for himself. After a moment of indecision he reached for his pyjama's and pulled them back on.

When he looked back at Karen she still sat naked and had picked up another strawberry that was coated with his spunk and dipped it into her own creamy cum that was dripping from her cunt. Lifting it to her mouth she sucked it between her lips and then took a bite.

Returning the half eaten strawberry back to her pussy and coated it again with her juices she seemed oblivious to Arthur presence so he decided to return to his bedroom. No sooner had he closed his bedroom door behind himself he heard his auntie come out of her room and her footfalls on the stairs.

Laying on his bed Arthur relived the events of the evening. It had been a different experience for him. He was used to being ordered around but Karen's approach was very different.

He could hear the two women talking downstairs although of course he couldn't hear the conversation. He climbed under his duvet and turned his bedside lamp off and was soon drifting off to sleep...

The next thing he knew was waking up suddenly from the sound of his bedroom door opening. A moment of fear was replaced by excitement when he saw the silhouette of his auntie in the doorway from the light in the hallway. It was only a brief glimpse before the door closed behind her but it was long enough for Arthur to see she was completely naked.

The only illumination was from the street lights outside that gave just enough light to see vague shadows. Without a word being spoken the duvet was pulled from the bed and although he couldn't see, Arthur could feel his aunts breasts against his feet.

He felt a nipple being carefully guided over each of the toes of his left foot and then the right and then both her breasts being pressed firmly against the soles. Suddenly he felt his aunts hands grasping each trouser leg of his pyjamas and in one swift forceful tug he was left naked from the waste down.

Arthur then found himself being pulled down the bed by his ankles. He felt the bottom of the mattress depress as his aunt mounted the bed and straddling his legs she crawled up the bed until her hanging breasts were brushing against his penis.

At that moment a passing cars headlights illuminated the room just enough to give Arthur a fleeting glimpse of his aunt holding her left breast and raking the nipple over his shaft. The stiff bud felt so good against his foreskin as it was carefully guided up and down his growing erection.

Kelly spent several minutes rubbing her breasts and nipples all over her nephews cock and balls. It didn't take long for Arthur to become fully erect, his cock twitching from the delightful touch of the warm soft skin of his aunts lovely tits.

The bed started shaking as Kelly repositioned herself. In the darkness Arthur's other senses seemed to heighten through his lack of sight and even before his aunt lowered herself he could smell the unmistakable odour of her wet pussy which seconds later was pressed against his face.

He heard her soft moans as his nose was enveloped by her dangling labia lips and her stiff clitoris pushed between his lips. Her natural scent was like an aphrodisiac making his cock twitch and throb and he could feel his pre cum dribbling out to puddle on his skin.

Opening his mouth Arthur licked at his aunties swollen clit making her moan more loudly. Suddenly her moans were muffled when he felt her lips slide over his knob and suck it inside her mouth, her tongue poking into the slit.

12