All Comments on 'Used and Abused Ch. 04'

by storyfella

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
fantastic

wow m8 they just keep getting better and better. love the work keep it up

littlewilly1littlewilly1about 4 years ago
:)

This just keeps getting better and better

LtrockhardLtrockhardabout 4 years ago

It's really good. At first I thought that the story was being too abusive towards Arthur but now in new chapters it's just the right blend of female domination and Sexual pleasure for Arthur.I hope u continue this story and just a advice don't make Arthur a cuckold or humilate him by bringing another man in the Story,rest is up to you and again I really liked your story.

Looking forward for the next one. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Abused is right!

If Arthur was getting anymore pussy, his dick would fall off. He doesn't have time to date because he's so busy fucking his aunt's friends.

mannchaamannchaaabout 4 years ago
love the story ;)

Umm i read the "comment" from the last chapter and want to start with i only write comments on series i really like ;) i try to give writers more inspiration so to say not telling you what to write .p if you like any of my ideas great if not you are already on your way to a great fucking series so no skin of my nose ;)

lett me start of with "use and abuse" it can be quite hot ;) maybe its just me though but i need care/love somewhere in there to really make it great.(read a story her some while a go basicly same premise but hardcore without "feeling" all the way thrue sure it was hot but a always felt for a lack of better term fucked upp inside after reading a chapter :/ thats not what im getting from this one ;D ) how im reading your story so far you are at least leaning this way ;)

now just some scenes i can pitch( trying to compress them)

1 st one of aunts friends (maybe a demanding one from the further outskirts of her grupp)

trys to command the mc to fuck her...he basicly is saving himself for aunt so he shuts down and starts freaking out sits down she starts demening him loudly and slapping him non seriously this alerts aunt and outher friend they storm in hear of his diobedience pile on the demening aunt demands answer he sputters out he is a virgin and it belongs to his aunt. the demanding one says so what he.. mc crawls to the aunt and shakingly pleads continusly its aunts.its aunt. aunt is fuming barks for mc to go to his rum. he is frozen she grabs him by the ear pulls and pushes him to the stair. mc doesnt her a long discusion or shouting only his door opening quite soon indicating no long discusion. the aunt pushes him down and "rapes" him in cowgirl ;) while demening him about crying like a bitch and embarassing her infront of her guest;) like a throw away line she meantions at least he knows his place. in the end she just upps and leaves....mc sputters out waaait she turns around WHAT? he gets down on the floor crawls over to her and just hugs her legs while saying nothing looking down she doesnt react or say anything he turns around and crawls back in bed she turns around walks out and softly closes the door END SCENE (would be hot way to handle the virginity or some thing like it ;)

2nd mc geets sick .p (clishe i know xD ) several day in bed dilerious of high fever.

mc having blackouts and memory faults ;) aunt taking care of him when he freaks start crying fir his mommy. Dont leave me mommy ;) she feels his forhead he grabs her hand a moment off semi consciousness dont leave me auntii.. il do anything for you.. only family ...only you..please dont leave me..( basicly a scene where the aunt learns in no uncertain terms she is his whole world and how much power she has over him ) she doesnt have a dramatic change more she becomes more possesive.and start having him around her more draging him deeper into her world .p and in relation to her guest she starts treating him more like her dog draging him with her even when not doing kinky stuff sitting on the floor beside her grabbing his hair constantly deemening him but not really sharing him not then att least ( think a cat when the owner has guest and it goes directly to the owners knee its not planed or anything just natural ;) )

3 this is more a later in the story scene i think .p( or at least 1-2 chapter in .p )one of the more hardcore sadistic guests goes to far to fasst for the mc doesnt have to be maiming ish thing either can be something like a to rough cunnelingus he isnt allowed to breath panics it turns her on and she takes it to far he sobbs in fetus position.. total silence aunt and other enters rome what?? aunt hisses OUT..they stammer questions she HISSES OUT!! They hurredly leave....silence she grabs your arm UPP.. ....turns your head looks you right in the eye her face is pissed.UPP. she drags you upp. into your bedroom tosses you to your bed . enters bigspoon. hisses out nearby your ear BITCH THINK SHE CAN FUCK WITH MY STUFF. harm my fucking toy. she squices you painfully Let it be perfectly fucking clear only i can harm you she says while hurting your dick with her hand.

she turns you around look right into your eyes and become tottaly livid.she screams att you for crying about another slut. she sits upp fuming Stay here the room is dark you hear her voice from outside the room turn over on your stoumach and dont fucking look at me you little crying bitch.. she sits on your upper legs and command you to dont fucking move your body..she spreades some lube and starts pegging you. you are my crying little bitch do you understand. she pulls your head to your side demanding you proclaim it .p

( not sure if any good are in them but if something spark an ide in your head im happy xD ) basicly the idea is to show affection in how possesive she gets ;) like she can share him but god can they not take him .p

anyway easy one of my current favorite stories ;) keep it upp .p my ambition is just to try to spray caviar on a mountain of gold .p and just hope to god there are at least 1 gram of caviar upp there xD

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

When will aurthor get to put the pole in the hole of auntie or one of her friends? We need more chapters, please.

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 4 years ago
Friends?

Really enjoying this series, well done! I would love to see more, wondering how you are going to continue the story line around his school friends.... maybe aunti starts lending him out to some of the girls in his class? Or maybe just to the daughters of the women he has already 'helped?'

Really enjoying this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoryfella@storyfella
Due to ill health as a child meant I missed out on education. One of my worst subjects was English. I've never written anything in my life apart from the odd letter. I don't pretend to be a great writer and can't imagine ever being so. I started writing for my own pleasure and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES