Used and Abused Ch. 07

Story Info
Kelly introduces a new guest to her nephew.
4.6k words
4.62
17k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur thought long and hard wondering whether he should be straight with Misty and tell her all. Tell her that the woman she had met last night was his auntie and he had witnessed the whole thing, but after much deliberation thought better of it. He couldn't be sure of how she may react and he didn't want to risk losing the only real friend he had.

Whether it was really a possibility or not he quietly hoped there might be a chance that there friendship would develop into something more, which was another factor in his decision to keep quiet. In an ideal world he would love to be able to reveal everything but he couldn't imagine that Misty would be able except his incestuous relationship with his aunt.

Knowing it was going to be an awkward meeting with Misty today made him wonder whether he should just avoid her all together, but he realised he was too interested to hear what she would reveal, if anything, about her intimate encounter with his auntie...

"Hello Arthur," Misty greeted him when she found him as usual sitting alone away from the other students.

"Hi Misty. So, how did it go, did you meet your online friend last night?" Arthur asked knowing full well that she had.

"I certainly did," Misty replied with a grin on her face, and then blushed.

"I take it that it went well!" he said keeping up the pretence.

"You could say that," she said with a giggle.

"It was that good was it? Sorry it's none of my business really," Arthur said, but hoped she would tell him more.

"No, really, I'd like to talk. I wouldn't tell anyone else but it was so good," Misty said putting a hand on his thigh.

With emboldened confidence Arthur probed further, "Well come on then, tell me more."

Of course he knew what he'd seen but was intrigued to hear Misty's account.

"I'd never dreamed how it could be with a woman, never even thought about it but it was so hot. I think the domination side of it made it that much more exciting," Misty explained.

Arthur immediately found himself understanding exactly what his friend was saying, having the very same experience himself, "So what did she make you do?" he asked.

"Well to start with she got me to strip naked and then she revealed her body to me. She's so sexy Arthur! I got so excited just looking at her lovely body," Misty said.

Arthur was getting excited himself, being reminded of the scene he had witnessed, "Yeah I know... I mean, I can imagine," he said, quickly trying to cover his mistake, "so you were now both naked?"

"Pretty much yeah. Oh God, sorry it's getting me a bit worked up just telling you," she said blushing again.

"I can't deny I want to hear more, but you don't have to tell me," he said, hoping she would carry on.

"No I want to. Thing is Arthur, well... You should know... you see I'm a virgin, I mean I've messed about with a couple of boys but have never gone that far. So you see it was like my first real sexual experience with Sandra, I've got nothing to compare it to but it was so wonderful. I know I said I wasn't a lesbian, but now... do you think I am?" Misty asked looking rather confused.

"I've no idea to be honest, I mean, are you saying you don't like boys? you know, in that way I mean," Arthur asked, thinking of any possible chance for himself in the future more than anything else.

"Oh God no. I mean, yeah I know I like boys, I've got no doubt of that but... I'm very confused Arthur," she said.

Pleased to know he was still in with a chance Arthur saw that his friend needed consoling, "You shouldn't worry so much Misty. I'm certainly no expert but perhaps you're bisexual!" he suggested.

"Yeah, maybe... One things for sure I don't wont that to be my last experience with a woman, and I hope it's not my last experience with Sandra. Oh God Arthur, the taste of her pussy... and she smelt so good... Oh God I'm embarrassed now," Misty said, her face now glowing red.

"Don't be embarrassed, I know exactly what you mean," Arthur said and suddenly realised he'd said to much.

"Arthur! ...you mean... sorry, I'd assumed you were a virgin. Oh God sorry, I don't mean to offend you. So who was the lucky girl? Or has there been more than one?" she asked.

"Only one, and it was very recent, I'll tell you one day but I'm more interested to know if you're going to see Sandra again?" Arthur asked hoping he'd steered the conversation away.

"I feel a bit jealous now. I'm hoping Sandra will invite me around again, or should I say summon me. Actually I'm sure she will. Do you know, last night after I'd got home I spoke with her on line and she was sitting up in bed with my panties beside her on her pillow. I didn't tell you did I, she insisted on keeping my knickers. She said she was going to sleep with them beside her so she could smell me all night. God that turned me on so much," Misty revealed.

"Wow, the thought turns me on as well," Arthur couldn't help admitting.

"Really... You're a bit of a dark horse you are Arthur," Misty said.

With that, Misty kissed Arthur on the cheek and then stood up to leave but paused. She looked around to see if anyone was looking and then to Arthur's great surprise she reached under her skirt with her left hand as though she had an embarrassing itch, pulled her hand out and offered her fingers to Arthur's nose letting him have a good sniff of her pussy before she rushed off...

That evening was quite uneventful. A quiet dinner with his aunt as usual with barely a word spoken was followed by Arthur waiting for his turn for use of the bathroom. Ever since he had been instructed to shave himself down below he had kept up the routine so tonight when his turn came for his shower he made sure all was kept neat and tidy.

Since his chat with Misty earlier he had held out hope that he might find the girls red panties in the laundry basket, thinking that his auntie would have finished with them, but unfortunately he was disappointed. But his mood soon lifted when he pulled out a pair of his aunt's black cotton panties which he confiscated for his evening enjoyment...

The next day he was again disappointed when there was no sign of his friend. Wondering why she wasn't at school made Arthur think that he must get her phone number as there was no way he could contact her. He considered asking his fellow students if they knew anything but his shyness got in the way.

Once again he wondered whether he would find Misty's panties in with the laundry that evening, he was almost desperate for a reminder of the girls intimate scent, but again he was disappointed. There wasn't even the consolation of his aunties freshly discarded underwear from the day.

Returning to his bedroom it wasn't long before he heard the front doorbell and began to wonder who his aunt's visitor, or visitors were tonight... and would he be summoned. His excitement grew...

On tenterhooks, he listened carefully. Although he couldn't hear what was being said he was almost sure he recognised the voice of Davina. Although half expecting it Arthur was still startled when he heard his aunt's shout, "Arthur, get yourself down here, now!" Kelly called out.

He was like a sprinter out of their starting blocks and his aunties shout was the starting pistol, Arthur was out of his room and down the stairs in a flash. Entering the lounge sure enough he saw Davina sitting the opposite end of the sofa to his aunt but suddenly realised there was someone else there sitting in the armchair.

As he walked further into the room he noticed his auntie was dressed in her usual white bathrobe while Davina was in her usual attire of white blouse and black skirt, and also, to his delight, he noticed her black nylon covered legs.

"We have a new guest tonight Arthur, this is Davina's daughter Lucy," Kelly said.

Now standing level with the armchair Arthur looked down to see the young girl looking up at him with a sheepish grin. He could immediately see the resemblance to her mother both in her face and her rather large chest. In fact her breasts looked even larger.

"Yes I thought it was about time Lucy learnt a little more about the birds and bees now she's 19. She's such a shy girl she needs a few lessons or she'll never learn," Davina explained.

Arthur studied the girl some more who was now looking down at her hands that were resting on her lap. She had blonde hair like her mother that laid down just past her shoulders. She was wearing a black dress that was short enough to show off her tanned shapely legs. She must of discarded her shoes when she'd arrived as there was no sign of them which allowed Arthur to admire her small feet and toes with the nails painted red, matching her finger nails.

"So we decided that she needs to become familiar with the male physique, so come on Arthur, show the girl, get those pyjamas off," Kelly said.

Arthur noticed Lucy's sudden interest as she watched him undress. He still hadn't really come to terms with how he looked with no pubic hair and still felt a little embarrassed as he stood naked in front of three pairs of staring eyes.

"Now Lucy, kneel down beside me and I'll show you what a man likes," Davina said while she moved to kneel in front of Arthur.

With his hands behind his back Arthur looked down at mother and daughter side by side studying his limp penis.

"Just copy what I do and you'll see what happens," Davina instructed her daughter.

Arthur closed his eyes and tilted his head back when he felt Davina's soft warm lips kiss the shaft of his cock and then her hand lifted it up so she could kiss the other side. She then licked the short limp length from top to bottom until she reached the soft skin of his scrotum.

With the sudden desertion of contact Arthur opened his eyes and looked down, "Now it's your turn," Davina said to her daughter.

Lucy's eyes met his as she looked up while kissing his shaft. As the girl copied her mother and held Arthur's slowly stiffening penis up to kiss and lick the other side he looked over towards his aunt. His gaze was immediately drawn to her right hand that was between her legs and although her robe was still fastened at the waist he could just make out the red panties that her finger was stroking.

Being so familiar with his aunties underwear Arthur suddenly realised that she was wearing Misty's panties that she had held onto. It certainly explained why he hadn't found them in the laundry basket. His hardening cock twitched from the horny thought which seemed to startle Lucy.

"It's okay, that just means you're doing a good job," Davina said realising her daughters alarm, "Keep licking and it will probably do it again."

Tentatively Lucy continued to lick and sure enough Arthur's stiff cock twitched wildly and pre cum began leaking out of the tip. Davina's tongue was quickly licking up the clear liquid and with the additional stimulation encouraged more to flow.

There started a lesson from mother to daughter and soon there were strings of pre cum being played with between eager tongues and Arthur's throbbing cock. It was such an erotic scene and although it was all new to Lucy she took to it like a duck to water.

"Let's see those lovely tits Lucy. Show her what a tit wank is Davina," Kelly said still stroking herself through Misty's red knickers.

"Yes, good idea Kel," Davina said already pulling the zip down on Lucy's black dress.

Arthur was mesmerised as he watched the unveiling of Lucy's big breasts. When her mother released her daughters black lacy bra the heavy tits fell down forcing the bra straps to fall down her arms. While Lucy finished the job and removed her bra completely Davina was already unbuttoning her own white blouse.

A minute later Arthur was comparing the two women's bare breasts. If it wasn't for the fact that Lucy's breasts were larger they would have been a carbon copy of her mothers. The shape, nipples and size of areolae were almost identical.

"Now before we try a tit wank, try this," Davina said and holding her own breasts up with her right forearm, grabbed Arthur's shaft with her left hand and began rubbing his wet purple knob over each of her stiff nipples in turn.

Lucy enthusiastically held her own breasts up the same as her mother, ready to take over when her turn came. When all four, near identical nipples, were coated in Arthur's pre cum his penis was soon sliding up between Lucy's big soft mounds aided by the wet mess that oozed from the eye of his cock in abundance.

"Enough of this!" Davina suddenly exclaimed as she stood up, her breasts swaying around while she let her skirt fall to the floor, "Time to eat mummy's pussy."

Within a few moments Davina was laying on the floor dressed in only her black stockings and suspender belt. Lucy, after removing her black dress, with her big breasts hanging down was quickly on all fours between her mothers open thighs whose legs were bent at the knee and feet flat on the carpet to allow better access to her pussy.

"Lick me, eat mummy's pussy," Davina instructed her daughter.

Arthur had little doubt that this wasn't the first time Lucy had pleasured her mother in such a way. She expertly teased Davina by slowly kissing her inner thighs, working her way up to the curled up lips of her pussy.

"Come on Arthur, show Lucy what you've learned," Kelly said looking over at her nephew, "Lick the girls ripe young pussy!"

He didn't need asking twice. Kneeling down behind Lucy's raised bum Arthur pulled her black lacy panties down and with the girls assistance, removed them completely. He was now faced with the curled up lips of her pussy that looked exactly the same as her mother's.

Starting by gently kissing each large fleshy buttock he moved down to the back of her thighs and caught his first sexy smell of Lucy's excited pussy. Quickly realising that he wouldn't be able to crane his neck low enough Arthur changed position. Flipping over to lay on his back he slid forward so his head was between Lucy's knees.

Lucy immediately fell in to what he was doing and lowered herself on to Arthur's face. Davina was already moaning with the pleasure that her daughter was giving her and as Arthur's tongue wriggled its way between Lucy's wet pussy lips her own moans accompanied her mother's.

Opening the young girls cunt up released her musty odour, filling Arthur's nose with her natural scent. He was quickly becoming something of a connoisseur of the very individual taste and aroma and so far found each that he'd experienced a huge turn-on. Lucy's was no exception and he felt his cock twitch in response.

"Get your tongue deep inside her Arthur, make the girl cum," Kelly encouraged her nephew.

At first he thought it was his imagination that his aunt sounded as though she was closer than she was before but then he felt something touch his cock. Managing a quick glimpse from under Lucy he saw his aunt rubbing her left breast over his shaft. His view was quickly blocked when Lucy pushed herself down harder on to his face.

Although it was only a fleeting glimpse Arthur saw enough to know his aunt had discarded her robe, her breasts hanging down unobstructed to brush against his penis. He soon felt her hand holding his shaft and a stiff nipple poking into the eye of his cock.

"On second thoughts I need a taste of that young juicy pussy. Sorry Davina, I'm going to have to steal your daughter," Kelly said.

"Go ahead, as long as I can have your nephew," Davina answered sounding a little breathless.

With a sudden flurry of activity everyone changed position. While Kelly laid down on the floor and beckoned Lucy to straddle her face, Davina settled herself back in the armchair.

"Come on Arthur, you know what to do," Davina said.

Arthur, now on all fours, crawled over and was confronted by Davina's closed nylon covered legs. Being in this position before he knew what was expected of him and so pressing his face against her closed knees he stroked his hands up the back of her lower legs waiting to be allowed further in.

He could actually hear his aunt's tongue lapping at Lucy's sopping wet hole and the appreciative moans and groans of the young girl. It wasn't long before Davina's legs began to open allowing his head to slide forward. The woman's teasing certainly had the obvious intended effect giving Arthur a heightened delight of pleasure when he was allowed far enough in to catch sight of her wet pussy.

The familiar scent of Davina's perfume was soon joined by the also now familiar sexy aroma emanating from between her legs. Although expecting it Arthur was still surprised when his head was suddenly released and he fell forward. An initial shriek from Davina was quickly followed by moans of pleasure when she felt Arthur's tongue lapping at her already excited pussy.

When Arthur felt a hand grab his penis he glanced around to see Lucy sitting on his aunties face, her big tits hanging down beneath her as she reached forward to touch him. Her eyes were glazed over and she seemed to be struggling to breath in between her moans.

"Don't stop!" Davina almost shouted in a rather urgent manner making Arthur quickly replace his tongue between her pussy lips, "Suck my clit... finger me."

Both mother and daughter were grunting and groaning in near perfect unison and it was obvious to all that they were both close to climax.

"Oh God Yes... finger my cunt finger me don't stop Oh Fuck Yes," Davina cried out and then fell silent.

Arthur's head was being pulled firmly against the woman while her thighs squashed against his cheeks. Lucy's hand squeezed his cock tightly as though she was hanging on for dear life and she too fell silent apart from an occasional grunt as she too succumbed to an orgasm...

All was silent while Davina and Lucy were lost in the pleasure of their own orgasm apart from an occasional grunt from one or the other. The silence was eventually broken by Kelly, "What a mess you've made girl, I thought I was going to drown in your juicy cum," she said.

"Tastes good though doesn't she Kel," Davina said, struggling to breath after her climax.

Arthur had now been released from Davina's grip and sat back on his heels. While catching his own breath he looked down at the naked woman before him. Her legs were still wide open and her cunt was dribbling white creamy juice.

"I think it's time your daughter had her first taste of spunk Davina, would you agree?" Kelly said.

"Definitely," Davina agreed.

"Okay then, stand up Arthur," Kelly said,

When Arthur stood up he was immediately surrounded by the three women. Directed by her mother Lucy knelt in front of him while his aunt knelt down to his right and took hold of his cock in her right hand. Seeing that his own hands weren't needed he held them behind his back.

"Such a messy boy, look at all that pre cum," Kelly said as she slowly wanked the shaft.

Davina was kneeling behind her daughter and looked over her left shoulder to watch Kelly wank Arthur's cock while playing with Lucy's big dangling tits, "Yes what a mess, it needs cleaning up," Davina said.

"Lick it up then girl," Kelly said pulling Arthur's cock down to Lucy's mouth.

It was Arthur's turn to moan with pleasure as Lucy's tongue explored his knob. He looked down to see her looking up at him seductively while she poked the tip of her tongue into the wet eye.

"Now slip your lips over the end and suck it," Davina instructed her daughter while continuing to play with her big tits.

Arthur let out a sigh of delight as he felt his knob being sucked and at the same time his aunt's hand wanking the shaft. Moments later his balls were also being caressed and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Open your mouth Lucy, he's going to cum," Kelly said sensing the moment was near.

Sure enough after another couple of strokes a thick stream of spunk splattered over Lucy's face hitting just below her nose. Kelly pulled harder on the shaft and the next shot covered Lucy's tongue and instinctively she closed her mouth just before the next stream of spunk pumped out of Arthur's throbbing cock.

12