Used and Abused Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Arthur had emptied his balls Lucy's face was dripping with his spunk, a few blobs landing on her tits. His aunt seemed determined the young girl was going to have a good taste as she dragged her finger over Lucy's face to guide more goo into her mouth, although a couple of times she had a taste herself, sucking on her spunky finger.

Lucy seemed to enjoy the taste, willingly allowing the spunk into her mouth. So much so that she scooped the few drops from her tits and sucked the thick cum from her own fingers, looking up at Arthur as she did so...

With no instruction coming from his aunt Arthur felt awkward and rather self conscious as he stood naked as he watched Davina and her daughter getting dressed, but he did enjoy the view and carefully studied the similarities of their bodies, especially their breasts. Glancing over at his aunt he noticed she was still wearing Misty's red panties just before they were hidden from view when she pulled her robe back on.

"Well we'd best be off. Thank you Kel, I hope we can do this again soon," Davina said when she and Lucy were fully dressed.

"Yes we will, thanks for coming," Kelly said leading the way to the front door.

Lucy was the last to leave the lounge and as she did so looked back at Arthur and gave him a coy little grin. Arthur smiled back noticing the young girls face was still wet with his cum.

After seeing her guests out Kelly returned to the lounge and as she passed Arthur gave his now limp cock a gentle slap with her hand, "That's not going to be much use to me like that is it," she said and then sat down on the sofa and opened her bathrobe, "Come here!"

Arthur knew what his auntie wanted him to do by her hand gesture. Her legs were wide open and he knelt down between them, "Go on, pleasure your old auntie," she said cupping her breasts in her hands.

Lowering his head he kissed his aunties right inner thigh and immediately detected the faint aroma that he so loved. Kissing one thigh then the other he inched closer to the very noticeable wet patch on the red knickers. The warmth from his auntie together with the moisture had invigorated the stale odours ingrained in the material and he was soon detecting not only his aunt's sexy natural scent but also Misty's.

His cock was soon responding despite his earlier exploits. He pressed the tip of his tongue against the slight bulge of his aunt's pussy lips making her let out a soft startled like moan. Pressing harder he tasted her juice that oozed through the thin red material.

"Oh Fuck... take them off," Kelly said, an urgency in her voice.

With his aunt's assistance Arthur pulled the panties from under her and as he slipped them down her legs and off over her feet noticed how creamy they were. He placed them on the sofa. With her legs wide open again he returned his tongue to her pussy and was delighted to find her rich scent was stronger than ever.

"Lick me boy, lick my cunt," Kelly demanded.

Going by the white creamy mess he'd seen in Misty's dirty panties Arthur had no doubt that his aunt must of come earlier and judging by her moans and groans now, he was sure she was more than ready to come again.

"I hope that cock is ready now, I need it inside me," Kelly said in a breathless tone.

Arthur looked up from between her legs to see his auntie looking down at him with a look of pure lust. He quickly raised himself up so he could rub his bulging purple helmet against her swollen clitoris.

"OH... fuck yes," Kelly cried out and reaching down took his cock in her right hand and rubbed the knob more firmly against herself.

Moaning in unison they were both fast approaching orgasm. Suddenly Kelly pushed Arthur's throbbing cock down from her clitoris to locate the entrance to her cunt and it was soon sliding inside. They both held their breath from the intense pleasure.

As Arthur began fucking his aunt's tight wet hole with long slow deep strokes Kelly grabbed the red knickers that laid beside her on the sofa and lifted them to her face, "Oh Fuck!" she cried sniffing in her own rich aroma from the wet creamy material together with the lingering smell of Misty, who of course she knew as Alice.

All of a sudden Arthur was being pulled forward by Kelly's left hand on his shoulder and to his total surprise found himself in a very passionate kiss with his aunt. The red panties were between their faces and it was like a three way kiss as the wet material got tumbled up with their probing tongues, both tasting the white grool together.

It was too much for both of them and with another hard thrust inside his aunties sopping wet cunt they both tensed up and came together...

After a long silence Kelly was the first to speak, "That was... incredible!" she exclaimed in an uncharacteristic soft warm tone, but suddenly her usual gruff demeaning tone returned, "Get that filthy thing out of me, you dirty boy."

His aunt's words no longer bothered him. He knew how much she had enjoyed it really. Climbing to his feet Arthur looked down at his auntie to enjoy a last look at her sexy body before his dismissal which he knew would be coming very shortly.

Kelly looked up at him while she lowered her right hand down between her legs and scooped up some of the mess leaking from her pussy. Raising her fingers to her mouth she sucked them between her lips...

12