All Comments on 'Used and Abused in Shame Ch. 01'

by Useandabuseme666

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, the best part is thinking up lower levels to take her to.

visioneervisioneerover 2 years ago

Some very rough and intense fantasies you have. Overall this is too non-consensual for my tastes, but it is fantasy after all. That said, your writing style intrigues me enough to want to read more of your work...

jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

You did right putting this in the nc category. I am just not sure who will find this appealing. She is too broken, too far down the rabbit hole to find any reason to read further. Where there is no hope ...

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesover 2 years ago

Hey Useandabuseme666--I really enjoyed your story. Great description of what it is like to be used as a fuck toy by a group of men. Please write some more!

CityWolfCityWolfover 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. A few comments seem to think it was too extreme. I personally like stories where the worst possible things happen to our lovely lady. For example, I might have had her wake up to her computer on a website showing that they had videos and pictures of the entire ravishment and that they owned her. Or maybe that they already sent the material to all of her contacts and ruined her for fun having tired of her. Or maybe she wakes up naked in a cage, that being her final vocation in life. Fun, fun, fun.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 2 years ago

Quite a fantasy. English could use a little help but did not get in the way. I hope you are never tempted to live like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Very hot. "It must be punished if it cums." Interesting. The toy came sixteen times, the last time from playing with the cunt without permission, even though the cunt belongs to men, not to the toy. I hope the toy is severely punished.

jrgg43jrgg43over 2 years ago

Please give us more stories

tesmith47tesmith47over 2 years ago

good story, i would love to meet her! funny thing i have noticed is that guys who like to do the abuse thing usually have small cocks,us guys with big cocks just beat the the cunt into submission!

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 2 years ago

I loved it. How do I arrange this for my wife?

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

I like the term 'cum pot'. Feel free to use it on your next story. I don't get this cock hungry unless I smoke some real good stuff. Thank God I'm in Canada! You can walk around with your tits out (not many do tho) and you can smoke something that will remove inhibitions. We have a lot more snow than rape, but you might find some stiffs that like to pound you.

I gave you a 5 for courage, then added 1 more in my head. I would love to proof read your next one, and even help in other ways with my tongue. Sometimes a sore pussy just needs a tongue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A like to let men do want ever they want to me av been a fuck slut ever since my daddy pimped me out at first it was just him but soon he started sharing me a wasn't much to look at a was a big fat ugly slag even now am still a fatty no tits short legs no ass flat as fuck ass got acup's tits my pimp makes me wear training bra to humiliat me but when he dressing me up a good in my slutty outfit a make him lots of money if anyone wants a party with me send me messages and was you'd do to me

PonderingLifePonderingLifeabout 1 year ago

Du har en vädigt snuskig fantasi.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It could have been very erotic but it really wasn’t. Even looking at it as a fantasy it’s just unrealistic, you can’t have your arms bound behind your back and then lay down on top of them. It would be absolute agony.

Humiliation isn’t my kink, love the gangbang plans and parts of the story are sexy but without a safe word, fuck no. It was completely over done. There’s nothing wrong with what she wants - to be used, but it goes too far tattooed ffs. Try aiming for something realistic, writing a story with achievable options makes it believable.

Best of luck with your writing, Tess (uk)

Diamondking666Diamondking6664 months ago

Delightfully depraved! 5 stars <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUseandabuseme666@Useandabuseme666
I love to write down my fantasies. I hope some sometime will come true. Part three in Use and Abused in Shame-series had just been published. I'm happy that the previous parts got so high rates. Thank you and I'm glad you liked them. I enjoyed writing them. Part 1 is close to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES