Used and Abused in Shame Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing else, no words, they just started.

I don't know how long it lasted. I had a cock in my mouth and in my pussy or my ass all the time. I couldn't do anything. They just used me. Masturbating in me. If I hadn't been before, I really had now degenerated into a fuck doll. Admittedly alive but nothing more than a fuck doll. Three meat holes.

They squirted their cum in my throat, in my face, in my hair, in my pussy, in my ass, on my stomach - everywhere. I was covered in semen. They kept on beating me, slapping my face, spitting on me and calling me names.

I'm ashamed to say it but I also came. The large permanent marker came out and I got more lines. I stopped caring. I just lay there. Forced, tied up, used.

I realized that a woman who could have an orgasm when she was exposed to this made her nothing more than a cum dump, a slut, a whore and realized that was what I am. Now I knew it deep inside. There would be no going back.

I am everything they'd called me. They were right.

I am TOTALLY WORTHLESS.

I noticed that more permanent markers had emerged. I was written on by several men. I heard someone say:

"Mark the whore. Write on her what she is."

Suddenly someone bent down and held two gold rings in front of my eyes.

"Now we'll put these on you so you will always remember what you are. And they are fine, aren't they? See what we spend on you... gold" he said, ironically.

I felt something like a damp cold cloth against my nipples. Then a sharp sting in the first and then in the other. I jerked and screamed even though I had a cock far down my throat. They had pierced me and put large rings through each of my nipples.

"Now she looks even more like the whore she is."

I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I had crossed that line.

The guy who fucked me in my ass took out the wand and put it against my clit, forcing me to yet another orgasm. I must be a sick pervert. Fucked in the throat and in the ass while my nipples are forcibly pierced and yet I cum.

I sink deeper into my total humiliation.

Now they began to calm down a little. Most of the guys have cum and need to rest.

"Is it finally over now?" I thought

And with that thought comes a fear.

"What will happen now?"

"Will they let me go home?"

I don't dare finish that thought...

Slowly, they begin to set me loose. The legs, the clamps on the labia, the straps around my body and head. The ring gag comes off.

Then someone pulls me by the hair and drags me to a corner, pushing me to the floor. Two bowls are placed before me; one contains something to eat (I don't know what) the other water. My arms are still taped together behind the back so I have to bend over to eat and suck in water.

I am so tired and I hurt everywhere. I make no attempt to get up or leave or run away.

I was completely overwhelmed by their violence. My body was totally used and I understood it wasn't mine anymore. My mind had been fucked just as much as my body. They owned me and could do what they wanted. But what more they could do?

They had taken my body and made it theirs. I had nothing to say about it anymore. I was just a thing, a tool, a doll. Something to be used and thrown away. I looked down at the body that used to me mine but wasn't anymore. The nipples were pierced and through each hung a golden ring.

On the body were written lots of things:

"WHORE"

"CUMSLUT"

"USED"

"ONLY GOOD FOR ONE THING"

"MEAT HOLES"

"FUCK DOLL"

"RAPE ME"

"BEAT ME - I DESERVE IT"

"PISS WHORE"

"FUCK PIG"

"PATHETIC SLUT"

... and that was just what I could see.

And the worst part was that there were even more lines on my stomach. Another reminder of my humiliation that I had cum so many times during this long and degrading gangrape.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up feeling cold. The sperm on the body had started to stiffen. The guys kept the party going. They seemed to be at the best party ever. Someone looked at me.

"Look, the whore has woken. She probably wants more," and laughed. "What do you say guys, time for the next round?"

Someone grabbed my hair and pulled me up so I was standing on shaky legs. I was tired, it hurt everywhere and I was scared.

He pulled me to another table and pushed me down over it. I fell forward and landed on my stomach, my already sore nipples smashing against the solid table. They quickly tied me up. My legs against the table legs, wide apart. A strap over my waist and shoulders holding my body firmly against the table. (My body? Was it even my body anymore?) Someone grabbed my hair, held it together and put it into a pony-tail. They then tied string around it, attaching the string to the strap around the waist.

My head was forced up so my neck was completely stretched. And then, of course, it was time for the ring gag again. When I saw it, they did not need to say anything. I just opened my mouth and they put it in and fastened it.

Now I lay there once again bound and stretched ready to be used. But now I knew that this body wasn't mine any more. It belonged to the men, maybe to all men, to use and abuse as they please. I couldn't do anything about it. My only connection to it was through my mind inside it. A mind that could feel everything they did with it.

"We need to get your cocks hard again guys. A perfect way to do that is to whip up a whore. I have a few different variations of whips here. Try them. Isn't it tiring to hear all the moaning and screaming? Push this in the whore's mouth," he said and threw a rubber ball to the guy standing closest.

He pushed the ball into my mouth so I couldn't scream. At the same time, I felt the first whiplash on my ass. They took turns whipping me. I could do nothing but lie there and receive it.

A guy came up to me and spat in my face.

"Now you're enjoy yourself, whore. Right? You have all the guy's attention and you know you will be raped again. And you can't wait to let it happen. You fucking whore."

Then he slapped my face, hard.

I heard someone else say:

"Careful now, don't hit me!"

One guy had crawled under the table and put the wand against the clit while another whipped.

"I can't wait any longer", said another.

He walked up to the face. Took the ball out and replaced it with his cock.

So, there I lay, whipped, raped in the mouth and forced into another degrading orgasm. And cum I did. I was so ashamed but I couldn't hold back; it was impossible to resist. I just came in my total humiliation.

All the guys laughed out loud and said if it hadn't been proven before it was now. This was the worst whore ever and it deserved to be raped and punished with the whips. They seemed to be done with whipping and switched to fucking, even if some took their pleasure in whipping the back while fucking the ass.

The routine what the same. Cock after cock used the holes. One from behind and one in the face. The body that lay there was not mine anymore. I had left it. It was just a tool for their enjoyment. And they enjoyed it.

Again, I got semen in the throat, in the face, in the hair, in the pussy (or cunt as the say), in the ass, on the back, everywhere. I felt how the permanent markers had come out again and they wrote over the rear end of the body, on the back, on the ass, on the thighs.

Finally, it started to calm down. One last load squirted in my face and they slapped my face some more.

The guy who invited me here came up. He put the rubber ball back in my mouth and spoke:

"Everyone seems to be satisfied and now we have one important thing to do. We know you're just a set of holes. You can't ever be fucked like an ordinary real woman. That can't ever be done anymore. And it's something you know as well. This way anyone who wants to fuck you will know...and, of course, you will remember forever."

He held up a piece of paper with text on it. In the other hand he had a tattoo tool. The paper looked like a kind of tracing paper that tattoo artist use. I couldn't see what was written on the paper more than a few words like "whore" "punished" "raped".

Then he walked around, put the paper on the ass and stroked on it so the text stuck. Then he removed the paper and the tattoo pen started buzzing. Then the stinging pain came. It was obvious he had done this before. He was no amateur.

The other guys started to dress and get ready to leave. Some passed by, looking and laughing. When he was done, he washed and plastered like a real tattoo artist.

"Now we are almost done," he said and started to untie me and took the ring gag out. Then he pushed a butt plug up into the ass. He forced me to stand. He pulled my hair and then threw me on my back on a mattress.

He slapped the face a few times, spat in the face and pulled the legs apart. I could have resisted, I didn't. I knew this was what I deserved and they could do whatever they wanted with me. I had to let them. Maybe they had raped me earlier but now it wasn't rape anymore. We were beyond that.

"Now I will fuck you. And..." he said, "I'm gonna to do that and not stop until you cum again, like the cheap whore you are."

It hurt when he forced his way into the sore cunt. It didn't feel like a real cock. It felt large and plastic. He had put his tired drained cock in a big dildo that he strapped on himself. The dildo was probably twice as big as his regular cock.

"Enjoy it, whore. Someone wants to use you. The way you look and, in the shape, you are I guess not many or no one would. So be glad that someone takes pity on a piece of shit, cum dump."

He hit, slapped and called me names.

Other guys stood watching and laughing. One put his boot in the face and screamed:

"Lick whore."

And I licked and was ashamed.

Then I came. I came in my shame and knew I was nothing, more worthless than the dirt under their boots. I was something you used. I was nothing.

And then everything turned black.

The next thing that happened was that I woke up at home in my bed.

At first, I thought it was a dream, a bad dream, but my body said something else. It was sore and I smelled, my hair stiff from semen. My hands were freed. I was naked and stumbled out into the bathroom. On the way there I saw my clothes, handbag and car keys thrown on the floor. I saw myself in the mirror.

It wasn't a beautiful sight. I had bruises all over my body. Horrible things were written everywhere on it. In the nipples sat golden rings.

In shame, I counted the lines on my stomach. There were fifteen lines. So, I had cum fifteen times.

I turned around and looked at my back. There were marks from the whipping and more degrading things was written. There was also a text. It read:

"This whore was used, the date, by 12 men who fucked all its holes."

All 12 had put their signature to it, like they signed me.

When I read it, the spirit went out of me and I collapsed in a small pile on the bathroom floor. I sat there in my total shame and humiliation. Without thinking, my hands went to the cunt and I started to stroke it. It hurt. I was sore but I couldn't help it or stop myself.

There were more words written around that cunt. It was obvious I couldn't call it my pussy anymore:

"whore"

"whore hole"

"fill it with cum"

"fist me"

and perhaps most tellingly

"Just a cunt".

I lay down on the cold floor and masturbated. I couldn't stop. I had to. I had to cum. And I did, I came hard. I was in total shame but I came....

....Afterwards I stood up, reached for a lipstick and, with a trembling hand, drew a sixteenth line on my stomach.

When I came to my senses again, I felt that it hurt particularly on a part of my ass covered by a large patch. Then I remember. I got up and carefully removed the patch. It was hard to read and I had to stand in an odd angle but I managed to read.

Tattooed into my ass, in black block letter, was written:

ANYONE WHO READS THIS SHALL BE AWARE

THAT THIS IS JUST A WORTHLESS FUCK TOY.

A TOY CAN'T BE RAPED,

JUST USED AND ABUSED.

IT MUST BE PUNISHED IF IT CUMS.

TREAT THE TOY LIKE THE SET OF HOLES IT IS.

IT'S ONLY PURPOSE IS TO GIVE MEN PLEASURE.

THE TOY BELONGS TO ALL MEN AND

HAS NO WILL OF IT'S OWN.

As I took in the awful, impermeable evidence of the extent of my degradation, and realised just what my future life would now be, I reached for the lipstick once again. I knew I'd soon be drawing more lines on my stomach.

12