Used and Enthused

Story Info
He got what he paid for. And then some.
5.9k words
4.45
16.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down", said the hooker, as she stood counting the money I had just gave her. She seemed satisfied with the amount and tucked it away in her purse.

"So you are looking for domination ey? You want me to crush your balls for you boy?"

I looked up at her and gulped. I was already embarrassed about what I was going to ask her, and that she would assume I wanted to be hurt only embarrassed me further.

"No, Mistress. I was hoping for more of a-err- how can I put this. Like a bullying, mean-chick kinda experience. Where you like, humiliate and degrade me. Make me your bitch. Make me do things to get you off sexually. That kind of thing."

I shifted on the bed as I said this, not able to hold eye contact as she stared me down and pouted, her stunning eyes piercing me with the shame of revealing my desires.

"Go on boy. Tell me a few details of what you would like."

I cleared my throat.

"I was hoping to worship you Mistress. To eat your pussy, and your arse. I want you to use me like a dildo and make me do things you would make someone do if you wanted to laugh at them and make them suffer."

"Like...?"

I was scared to say it. My throat had gone dry and I was breathing fast. I took some confidence from her fine body before me and let out one of my most shameful requests.

"Well, I was hoping for something specific actually...it is something I find most humiliating. I feel so shy to say it but...I was hoping you would make me eat my cum. I know it sounds so stupid and-"

"Quiet now you disgusting cum eating fag," she spat, moving towards me and positioning her pantie clad crotch in front of my face.

"You like the smell of my pussy dont you boy? Start sniffing." I obeyed and moved forward, the soft material rubbing across my nose as I began inhaling.

"Now you listen to me. I'm not that interested in what you want and I don't want to hear it. You have said enough for me to have fun with and from now on you will say in answer to everything I say, either "Yes Mistress", or "Please Mistress", Okay slut boy?"

Looking up at her I wondered whether to object. She was intimidating for her small size and young age, only 20 and 5ft 3", but obviously no threat to me, a 26 year old 6ft male. But she was sexy. Sexy as fuck in fact. And I wanted this experience so bad. It had been over a decade I had been fantasizing about it. And only ever occasionally had I even strayed into the boundaries of what I had actually wanted to do, rarely being brave enough to talk about my fetishes with past sexual partners, let alone actually going through with it. That and the fact that the few girls I had brushed the topic with- well let's just say that two had seemed put off by the idea, and the one that had been keen was not really able to pull off the position as a Mistress to a pathetic fuckslave.

So with that in mind, I had only one choice about what to say. With a deep breath to compose myself, I said "Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now undress. And strip to your boxers."

I did as she asked and couldn't help but notice as I was doing so she was preparing some sex toys on a tray, spraying some disinfectant and wiping them down. I hoped she only wanted me to use them on her I thought as I pulled down my trousers, knowing there was no way to hide the tent I was pitching in my boxers.

Just as I thought this she turned around to face me. "Well you are aroused. That is good."

She reached behind her and pulled a piece of equipment I quickly realised was a strap on.

"Come and show me how much you want to please me."

She was buckling the contraption around herself as she beckoned me over. I was worried now though and quite nervous. As much as I wanted this I was scared with how far she would want to take it. She hadn't asked me anything about my limits or said what the safe word was. But I soldiered on, a mixture of arousal and a feeling that I had to get what I paid for driving me forward.

I began to walk towards her when she told me to crawl on my knees instead. I was suddenly thankful for the soft carpet as I made my towards her. As I came up underneath her, she rested the plastic cock on my face.

"Can you feel the weight of it? This is a 9" black mamba bitch. I am gonna wreck you," she said, unable to contain her laughter. "But seriously though. You are going to take this cock. Now, as you haven't got many words you can use, kiss my cock for yes, and lick my cock for no."

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?"

I hadn't. I had thought about it alot. But my mind was fixated on girls too much, and the shame of being labelled gay too strong. I licked the head of her cock and she moved on.

"Ever put anything up your bum little fag boy?"

Again, I licked her cock.

"Do you know, I actually believe you. It will make this all the more fun, so I am glad it is the case. Now one more before you do suck your first cock. Have you ever tasted cum before, yours or otherwise?"

I went to lick her cock again but as soon as my toungue touched it she pulled my head forward and began to force the cock as far down my throat as she could before releasing me and slapping me around the face with it.

"You are going to obey me aren't you boy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You won't try and disappoint me by telling me no, will you, you dumb little pervert, you want to lick my ass so bad right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Ok so turn around."

"I..I-."

"You better not be trying to tell me no slut", she said, cutting me off- "I am in charge now and everything you told me has been recorded and stored on a cloud drive. Now turn around and keep your face looking at the ground"

I turned around quickly, panicking about what she was telling me as I heard her open a bottle of lube behind me, but managing to get out a weak "Yes Mistress," as I continued the roleplay. That worrisome sound of the lube being prepared was actually a pleasant sound compared to the twisted tirade that came next.

"You should be more careful about what you wish for in life you sick piece of shit.

You saw me on a website. You called me up. Did you know how long I was up there for? Do you know how many happy customers I have had?"

She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I have never had a happy customer boy." She ended the sentence by spanking my arse. Perfectly punctuating the silence that otherwise filled the room.

"You see Mark...," she said as she began to dribble a little lube onto my virgin arsehole, "My boyfriend is out in the living room, right through that closed door you saw when you came in."

My arsehole must have puckered from the lube hitting it as she said this, but in any case, suddenly I was really doubting whether this was a game at all. No one could be this good at acting, I thought. No one should be able to sound this convincing. She sounded convincing alright.

I went to turn around when she tutted, and so I kept my gaze down on the floor.

"He loves to break dumb little English boys like you. He truly thinks emasculating you freaks is a duty or something. Anyway...I know you haven't got the balls to even test whether that is true. So, I will now take your virginity for you. No warm up. No playing. I am going to roughly fuck your arse while you tickle your clitty and tell me how much you love cocks and want to eat cum from every nasty tramp on the street. You better make sure you say the filthiest things you can come up with and if you are slacking I will crush your balls and get a bigger dildo. Now, that's a lot to take in, but I'm sure you understand 100% what I expect you to do. Isn't that right fag?"

"Yes Mistress."

My mind was racing. I had expected fucking me might be something a hooker would want to do, being given free reign to take it out on their clients I imagine is a nice change of pace for any working woman. But straight away seemed too sudden. Was she really gonna fuck me immediately? I had expected this would be a moment where I noped out, where I said my safe word and told her I would maybe try again another time. Like some slut teasing her horny boyfriend.

But there was no way to get out of it. Instead all my mind could think of was things to say to keep her happy. I mean, as much as I tried to keep my mind on the experience and enjoying it, the claims she had made about being recorded, and how her boyfriend was waiting next door, were niggling at my thoughts quite a bit. If that was real then disobeying her could be a very big mistake indeed. The thought of being exposed or robbed made my cock shrink just as she began to press hers against my hole.

"Mmmm..do you want me to fuck your arse slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

She spanked me again.

"Do you want this cock of mine inside you so you can get fucked and used like a stupid sissy bimbo Mark?"

"Yes Mistress." I said, wincing this time from the sting as I was hit again before I had finished speaking.

"Yes?...Like I am your maid or something? You are mine now understand that boy. Now remember, you have two phrases. You can say a whole two things! So be a clever boy and don't make me do what we do with the truly dense sluts. Now, would you like to ride my cock before I fuck you so you can ease yourself into in it like a horny slut who can't get enough?"

"Please Mistress."

Damn she was good. I was in a state of terror, shame and lust. That mixture was pretty much what I had wanted, and my cock was growing again as she rubbed her hands on my hips and squeezed my arse. The tip of her cock was being used to slowly rub my arshole as she spoke before, but now she began to press it against me, pushing and holding the plastic cock in position and ready to penetrate me.

"Now, as soon as you push back and take my cock in your pussy, you better start talking like I told you. And it better sound passionate and like you truly mean it, even if you don't. If I don't think you're saying the sickest shit that comes to your head then I am gonna slap your balls harder and harder until you either embrace your inner pervert or I hit you so hard you can't have kids anymore. So sweetie, slide on to your owners pole and unleash your mind as you tell me all the nasty things you would do for me to make me happy."

This was incredible. The pressure was too much as I realised I wasn't sure if I was allowed to talk even. I figured she had told me to so she must have been ok with it. But that still left what I had to do.

Getting fucked was one thing, but what about being filmed? Was she recording this? And saying the sickest things I could think of? I had a pretty sick mind but also I knew that anything I said would pretty much need to be one upped straight after. I couldn't just keep saying the same thing or she was gonna take it as free reign to abuse my balls!

I decided to start backing up and just say whatever came to mind, hoping I would somehow just fluke it like it was some exam I needed to pass.

"Uhh...I wanna suck your titties and lick the sweat from you toes-". She slapped my balls hard and held onto them.

"Not about me dumb bitch I am not nasty nothing about me is. Tell me what you would do for disgusting fat people or some skinny meth head in an effort to please me. Of course I know you would savour my saliva and clean the shit from my arsehole with a grin. Try again."

I began sliding back on the strap on again as she let her grip on my balls weaken.

"Ah-I would kiss a fat womans hairy bush and clean her pussy after she has just used the toilet. I would-err, suck her fat husbands-uhh-cock and swallow his cum. And I would- lick their arseholes and their toilet seat. I would eat out a crackwhore and pay her so she can get her next fix. Then go down to the-local dogging spot and offer myself to anyone for free-"

She slapped me again.

"Filthier don't disappoint me now, I'm actually getting horny."

"-And I would offer myself as a no holds barred free for all slut to anyone. I would pimp myself out in a glory hole and make you money and dress up like a sissy slut as I-uh-as I- I would eat your boyfriends cum to please you and drink his piss-."

She began fucking me hard and it became difficult to talk. I tried to start talking again and she told me to shut up. She thrust forcefully into me pounding my newly de-cherryed arsehole as I thought about what I had just said. Why did I mention her boyfriend? I don't know if he is real, but offering to eat his cum was definitely something I had a bad feeling about. And drinking his piss! It had seemed like a super filthy extreme to include as inevitably I had tried to come up with filthier and filthier things. Something a little personal seemed filthier somehow.

"Are you going to cum boy?"

The thought had crossed my mind, but it didn't seem possible and I didn't really want to see how long it would take. I had been rubbing my dick softly with two fingers like a clit, but it hadn't managed to get me close to the edge yet.

Then I remembered I was only allowed to say two things.

"Yes Mistress".

"Ok good. Lay down on the bed and I will be over in a moment."

She seemed cold. The piss thing was too far I thought, especially as I had included her boyfriend. Had she gone off this now?

As I lay there I watched her get out of the strap on gear. She walked over to a desk and took a slice of bread from a loaf she had there. She looked up at me and without breaking eye contact rubbed the slice up and down her arsecrack. She then flipped it over and used the other side to clean her pussy with. I could see glistening strands of pussy juice stretching between her and the bread and felt a small flash of pride that she was wet from doing this.

"Here", she tossed the slice at me. "Add your cum to it bitch boy."

I held the piece of bread in my hand and my cock in the other. I had been hoping for a blowjob for when I got to cum. Wanking I could do at home. Still, the situation was intense and the vague threats she had made earlier lingered in my mind and I found myself stuck in a cycle.

"Yes Mistress."

"Such a nasty boy you know that. I wanted to hear your sick perverted fantasies and thats what you come out with?! Keep stroking that cock and cum with the shame you deserve. I hate that men like you take up space on this Earth. Talking about drinking piss! You want to actually eat some shit too do you? You sick prick honestly I hope your cum tastes so bad you gag on it. My boyfriend is a real man and I eat his cum. You would be lucky to eat his shit but I doubt you could manage that without throwing up and getting ill. You are my toy now so we wouldn't want that."

I was getting close, the strange feeling of wanting to cum and not wanting to cum at the same time as she humiliated me and made me spunk in a body juice sandwich was making me struggle to get over the edge, and I decided to imagine how tasty she would be if she would let me just eat her out instead.

And that did it for me pretty quick.

"Oh you are cumming. Wow that is quite a lot. You're really coating that bread." She had a grin on her face now. "Ok, Now rub it in with your tongue. As if the cum is butter and your tongue is the knife."

I grimaced at the thought. Looking at the thin white slice that was now very noticeably topped in my slimy cum. The hooker, who had never told me her name other than Mistress, sat on the bed with her head resting in her hands. She seemed into this and she anticipated my thoughts when she reminded me that she could always add more to my meal if it wasn't enough.

I reached out with my tongue and started spreading the warm salty cum around. Some of it caught on my lips and hung off in disgusting sticky strands. The taste of it as it hit my tongue nearly made me gag and I caught a glimpse of the my Mistress smiling and rubbing her clit.

"Now fold it over like a little sandwich and begin eating. Chew your food properly and contemplate please, you disgusting pig, on what you are consuming. I wiped my arse with that bread. You have spurted a massive load on it. That horrible taste congealed in the bread in every bite is your filthy seed."

She looked at me expectantly. She was waiting and I didn't know what to do. I really didn't want to do this now and I was sure she wasn't being real about what she had said before. The thought of actually eating my cum was always too much for me. Twice I had backed out previously when two other partners, one another hooker, had my cum on their tits or their mouths, and were ready to feed it to me.

Today was the same feeling of absolute disgust and I knew I couldn't do it.

"I'm sorry Miss-."

"Don't", she shouted. "I am not going to tolerate anything other than obedience slutboy. I am going to allow you one chance as I know this is humiliating as hell. But put it in your mouth and become my bitch. Eat it and I will give you a water to wash it all down with when you finish and maybe if you continue to behave I will call my other roommate who is a girl-boy with a big dick so you can suck a dick for real and not feel so ashamed."

The way with words she had was something else. Somehow able to touch on any facet of my kinks and twist and manipulate them into making me want to do whatever she said. But what the hell did she mean about her girl-boy friend. Again though I assumed it was an imaginary person.

I took my first slimy bite and the cum exploded around my mouth and coated my tongue. The bread seemed like a silver lining at first but as I carried on eating the way she had described it before rang true. She mocked me all the way through the experience and somehow it helped get me through it.

"Ewwww. Eughr. That's sick. You're sick. Gag. Your mum would be so proud. You know you are on camera right? Lots of sick people paying me to make you do things."

I felt another twinge of panic as she said that. I kept eating but tried to scan the room for a camera. She had a laptop open on her desk facing us but it didnt seem on. Maybe it was though?

I finished eating the cum sandwich and was dying for some water. The taste in my mouth was pure cum and it tasted as foul as I thought it would. I had made the right decision I thought to always avoid actually doing that. Still though I worried about the camera. I just couldn't see a way to talk without possibly fucking this all up.

"Would you like some refreshment now then cum slut?"

"Please Mistress".

"Follow me", she commanded.

I followed her into the ensuite and admired the crystal clear and modern look. It looked clean and the taps beckoned me to take a sip as I didn't see any glasses.

"Get on your knees in the shower boy".

I hesitated as I really was parched, but listened again and took my place. She moved in front of me so that I was staring at her arse.

"Put your head back and open your mouth wide. Get ready for your refreshment you stupid bitch".

I tipped my head back and she moved back further so she was squatting slightly on top of my face. Her arsehole resting on my nose as she opened her pussy with her hands and started to eject a stream of golden piss into my waiting mouth.

I immediately began to swallow but the taste was especially bad. The acrid taste and warmth made me want to spit it out and I could only swallow one gulp before I couldn't take any more and began doing just that. She held my head in place and told me to gargle it instead if I was gonna be a little princess about it.

I made the mistake of grasping that lifeline and was made to hold it in my mouth for 5 minutes as punishment. All the while she lectured me on what a mistake this whole meeting was. It was as she was doing this I noticed behind her above the doorway of the bathroom, was a very noticeable camera that looked of high quality. Like I had no doubt that thing was HD. Suddenly, the thought that what she had been saying was true began to overwhelm me and I found myself becoming very submissive as I wondered what I had got myself in for.

12