Used and Enthused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And even if a woman like me would treat you like this, why does that turn you on? Are you actually gay? Me and my boyfriend love turning straight boys gay, but it's no fun if you already are. Anyway. As long as you keep performing well you will be useful to me. Now, who wants to suck a real dick?"

I could only stay quiet and not answer her.

"Well you have been a good boy so I will get my friend. I notice you didn't say "Yes Mistress" but your mouth is still full of my piss so I will just assume you did. Now spit it out. Clean your mouth and come back to the bedroom. I will be back in a moment. She is gonna enjoy using you, but remember, if she says anything you only have two phrases. And whatever she says, imagine I said it."

I stood alone in the bathroom. Quickly spitting out the piss I grabbed a freshly packaged toothbrush and brushed my teeth. Mouthwash after left me feeling almost minty fresh, but still the piss and cum had left its mark.

I pondered on whether the camera was real or just part of her routine. Would she really film me and broadcast this to pervert customers? I mean if she was making alot of money then I could see it making sense. But if it was true then so was probably the boyfriend in the other room. And all this being highly illegal how did they plan on shutting me up? Blackmail?

My thoughts were cut short as I heard two giggly voices enter the bedroom. I opened the door prepared to walk out and tell her I wasn't happy to continue and wanted to leave. As I opened the door though the sight of an absolutely stunning beauty almost floored me. The trans girl was an asian dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit and was out of this world. I couldn't see her cock under her skirt and until I did I refused to believe she was a dude previously. So entranced by her looks I forgot what I was going to say and was only bought back to reality when she spoke.

"On your knees bitch and tell me how much you wanna eat my ass. If you convince me I will let you suck my cock as well."

"Please Mistress", I said, flustered.

My mistress nodded back at me and grinned.

What was I doing?! I swear I could do anything for a beautiful girl it was unreal. And still, with a hope she had a pussy, I begged to lick and eat her arsehole.

My mistress left as the new girl turned around and hitched up her skirt, exposing her cute arse that was wrapped in a g-string. "Go on then", she beckoned.

I approached and slowly moved her panties aside. The soft skin on her arse rubbing against my cheeks as I buried my face in there. I slowly licked her rim and traced circles around it. I kissed it and eventually began to press my tongue into it, responding to and playing with her moans. I loved giving pleasure and hearing her enjoying it encouraged me further. I fucked her arse with my tongue and still had no idea whether there was a cock or a pussy on the other side. Thinking that it may be a dude, and to be honest it most likely was, and that I was being kinda tricked into eating his arse turned me on though.

"Oh yes that is good slut. Now get back on your knees over there and face away from me".

I did as asked and was quickly met with a flaccid cock resting against my cheek as she showed me her not so little secret. I wanted to move away but knew I was better off just obeying. Things hadn't been too pleasant but I was turned on by it all really. The thought of being filmed and exposed to the world. Of being at the whim of a gorgeous woman and her promiscuous friends.

"Lick at my cock like it is what is keeping you alive. Feel it grow slut."

The warm cock was already pumping itself full as I licked like an idiot at it. Not sure what exactly she wanted. It kept growing as I did though and soon it was standing solid.

"Now massage the head with your lips and toungue boy", she said, getting a grip on my hair and angling her cock so it was more accessible to me.

"Mmmm...you're soft slutty lips feels good boy. You like the taste of my cock I can tell don't you. Such a filthy whore."

She moved around and finally stood back in front of me so I could see her properly. Before I had a chance to admire her she had pulled my head straight onto her cock, using both hands on my head to prevent me from moving my mouth anywhere her cock couldn't reach. I began bobbing on her cock as she held my head and forced herself deeper than I wanted. I gagged and choked and she just laughed and fucked my face harder. Struggling to breath and hold back puke I managed to find a way and let her use me like a flesh light, or more aptly, like a free use whore willing to take any abuse.

I kept thinking about whether my Mistress would be pleased that I was able to be throat fucked so well. Eventually though she wanted to cum. Apparently she had heard how I had ate my first load and had a new idea for my second. She wanted me to let her cum in my mouth, and then, whilst holding it in there, massage her cock with my mouth, using the cum as a form of massage oil, and then once she was fully soft she wanted me to finally show her how much I had left.

If it wasn't enough for her satisfaction, she said,  I would be "sucking her farts whilst she drinks coke, eats chips and beans and plays xbox". So much for the cute Asain stereotype I had been misguidedly attributing to her. I seriously doubted we would have time for that but then already this had been a crazy experience. No way would a hooker have a friend who you could play with for free too. And I had only payed for an hour. I wasn't sure how long it had been but it must have been at least close to that by now.

I received her load as she moaned like a dude a little too much and told me to "take it".

Carefully I started to continue the slow blowjob/massage. The taste actually wasn't as bad as mine was, and I enjoyed sucking her cock with it. It was when I first started to notice her cock getting soft and shrinking a bit that I realised I might have eaten it all. I was literally a dumb cumslut who couldn't help himself but to eat it all.

She seemed to notice the change in pace I had made and told me to show her how much I had left. I showed her my mouth. Empty almost with just a little left and some spit I was hoping would bulk it up.

"Pathetic", she said, moving up and and walking towards the door. "See you later bitch boy, don't forget our little plan."

With that she left and I swallowed the remaining cum in my mouth. I was now certainly a used whore. So far the closest I had got to even touching this most alluring woman was when she fucked me. And tasting her had consisted of drinking her piss and eating a sandwich of her pussy juice/ass sweat mixed with my cum. I had got a lot more intimate with the trans girl and now I was really feeling ashamed. Did she really not even want me to lick her arse?

Left on my own for a few seconds I drank some water and went to sit on the bed, my knees and jaw aching from having to service that cock for so long, the taste of it making me feel like it was still right there in front of me. I didn't know if I was ever going to live this experience down, whether this woman I had paid to humiliate me was gonna take it beyond my worst fears, but the way my already semi hard cock twitched when she barged back into the room was evidence that my body was still very much into it.

"Lay down on the bed slut, I have a special surprise for you sad pathetic loser".

I instantly did as I was told, letting out a meek -"Yes Mistress".

She didn't say anything else. Walking onto the bed with her hand cupped over her naked pussy she stared down at me. The intensity of her stare was mesmerising and as I lost myself in her eyes, she slowly started to squat down, stepping forward slightly to align her clasped private area right above my mouth. Her fingers were close enough that they brushed against my lips. My now rock solid cock twitched again.

"You've earned it my little slut. Go ahead and enjoy your gift. But remember this is about my pleasure. I want you to focus on toungue fucking me, and consuming all my juices okay you filthy boy? I got very wet watching you two and now I want to use you, now open up your mouth and stick out your toungue".

Finally I thought. She had an amazing body and to see and taste her was most certainly a treat. Opening my mouth wide I stuck out my toungue and touched her finger, to let her know I was ready. She removed her hand and sat down on my face in one quick motion, expertly pulling her pussy apart before placing it on my mouth to ensure I got right in there deep. She tasted heavenly and I couldn't resist moaning slightly myself as I serviced her, although she did taste suspiciously a little bit salty...

No wait. She was very salty. And there was definitely more slime than what I was used to when eating out a girl. My mind knew what was happening but I almost couldn't believe it! I tried to ask her what the taste was but that just made her pinch my nose and tell me to shut me up.

"Just eat slut. You know what it is. Eat and I will tell you how your latest meal came about...good boy", she said, adjusting herself a little so that she could look down at my face as she told me. "Well, as you were occupied with Melissa, I decided to check on my boyfriend. He was watching you suck her off on the cameras. I got on my knees and offered to help make the experience a little more real for him. He was the one that suggested he finish inside my pussy for you to eat though!", she said laughing slightly then gasping as I brought her close to the edge, or maybe that was just her reliving her fuck session with her boyfriend causing that. Either way I kept a rhythm and nearly came myself as this gorgeous woman above me shivered and cried out as she came.

"-Open up", she managed just before a torrent of pussy juice and cum came squirting out of her. My instinct to obey her was quick and my mouth was quickly filled with it all and I gagged, losing most of it on my chest. She quickly covered my mouth and nose and made me swallow the rest. Gifting me a smile and even a quick kiss on my forehead after she had felt my gulp.

"You have 5 more minutes. Have you enjoyed yourself Mark".

The way that her demeanour had suddenly changed caught me off guard, but I was relieved to hear there was an end.

"You have been incredible Mistress".

"Good. You can eat my arse while you wank off before you go if you like".

I eagerly devoured her arsehole as I wanked myself off again, cumming within a minute as I worked out in my head when I would be able to come and visit her again.

12