Used and Humiliated by My Neighbor

Story Info
A hot online chat session leads to blackmail...
3.3k words
4.5
60k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was August, which meant my parents were on vacation somewhere in France. For the first time I got to stay home alone. While I had felt too old to still be joining them on their trip, they had been dragging me along with them for the past three years. But since I turned eighteen, my parents agreed that I was now old enough to stay home alone.

One week had passed since my parents' departure and while I had made all these crazy plans, I mainly just slept in and watched television all day. Every now and then I worked out, but since there was a heatwave, I mostly just chilled at the house.

I did watch a lot of porn. Three years ago, I discovered I was gay. And while I came out to my friends, I hadn't told my parents yet.

These last few days, I was especially horny, since I had been watching my neighbor, David, working in his garden. He was a lot older than me. Probably as old as my parents. But he was a well-built man that oozed masculinity. He had broad shoulders and muscular arms. And while he normally wore a tank top when he was working in the garden, he had been shirtless today.

My dick had got hard within seconds while watching him, and I had started to masturbate. It didn't take long before I was sweating like a pig. It was so hot masturbating to my hot neighbor, while he didn't even have a clue. I was close to cumming when he suddenly looked up. I instantly dropped to the floor and hid out of sight. My heart was racing in my chest. While I wasn't entirely sure if he had seen me, it had most certainly looked like he had stared me in the eye. However, when I peeked through the window a couple of minutes later, he was on his knees with his rough hands covered in soil again and I started to think that he might not have seen me after all.

That evening I was so turned on that I decided to log in to my favorite gay chat. I had discovered the site a couple of months ago and I had had a love-hate relationship with it. Since I was still a virgin, the chat gave me an outlet for my sexuality, but at the same time I was too afraid to really lose myself in a conversation. For example: I had never sent any pics to other men. I had received tons of pics, but whenever a man asked me one in return, I freaked out and blocked him. I guess I was too afraid of someone leaking my pics online.

On this particular evening however, something felt different. I was too aroused from watching my neighbor David, which made me feel a little more reckless than I usually did. It wasn't long before I started talking to a hot forty-four-year-old man, who called himself "domdad44". From his profile picture I learned that he had a big, beefy dick and huge balls that hung low in his scrotum. He had a real dad bod, beefy and muscular at the same time, with a lot of chest hair. Sadly enough, his face was cropped out of the picture, but I had enough fantasy to imagine what it would look like.

"Domdad44" was as dominant as his nickname suggested. He addressed me with "slut" which felt weird and humiliating, but at the same time I liked the other things he told me. He told me he wanted me to suck his cock and that he would like to cum in my mouth.

He continued by saying that he would then like to piss on my face, which made me feel dirty and humiliated. I was ready to block him when I received another message.

"Does your dirty slutface deserve to get pissed on?" He asked.

I was trembling. While my instinct told me to block him, I also wanted to defend myself.

"I don't have a dirty slutface." I answered.

My heart was beating fast in my chest again while I waited for his response.

"I'll be the judge of that. Send me a pic, slut!"

I considered it for a minute. While I had never sent a pic online, I didn't see what damage a face pic could do. As long as I was fully clothed, there were no risks, were there?

I made a selfie. My blond hair looked messy and my face was a little sweaty because of the heat and the humiliation that I had endured. I tried to smile gently so that I would by no means look slutty. Then I uploaded the picture, but before I could send it, I started to rethink my decision.

However, my stream of thoughts was caught off when I received a new message from "Domdad44".

"Now SLUT!" All caps.

I pressed "send" and waited for a response.

"You have such a SLUTFACE lol. Your eyes look like they're begging for cock. I'm going to piss and cum all over your face."

I felt ashamed. When I looked at the picture again, I started to wonder if he was right. My flushed face, high cheekbones, sweaty hair... Maybe I really had a slutface.

Before I was able to come up with a response, I had already received my next message.

"Show me your body, head to toe, slut!"

I felt my cheeks redden and told him I would never do that.

It didn't take long before I got his next message.

"You have one minute to send me a pic in which you're lying on your back, cheeks spread with your hands, so that I can see your cunt. And don't forget to look in the camera. Otherwise, I will block you and you'll never get to suck my dick."

Normally I would just let him block me, but tonight, after having spied on David, I was hornier than ever. And the idea of exposing my body to this man made my dick throb. I didn't have a lot of time, so I made the picture the way he described and without really thinking about it I pressed "send".

Then I didn't get an answer for multiple minutes. I started to freak out and was really regretting sending him the picture.

I felt relieved when I finally received a response. However, my relief turned to horror when I opened it.

"I own you, slut! Or should I say...Kevin?"

I froze. What the fuck? How did he know my name? I was panicking. It took me a couple of minutes before I realized the best idea was to keep this man talking. I needed to find out who he was. I needed to know if he was a threat.

"Do we know each other?"

A couple of seconds later I received a picture. It was my neighbor, David. He was wearing his usual tank top and looked menacing. Of course he wouldn't be so stupid to send me a nude with his face on it. I was turned on and scared at the same time.

I was still looking at the screen when my phone buzzed. David sent me a message on WhatsApp. My parents made us exchange numbers two weeks ago "in case I would be in any trouble while they were gone". The irony...

I unlocked the screen.

"Hi slut."

He was still typing.

"I want you to come over, so that you can serve my cock and so that I can humiliate you like the slutface you are."

I was overwhelmed by all sorts of emotions. On the one hand this felt like my biggest fantasy come true, on the other hand I was frightened to death. Even more so because I didn't like getting humiliated like this.

I decided to type a very nice message, apologizing for my behavior, and telling him that I didn't mean what I said and was going to bed. I decided to add that I wouldn't tell my parents about our chat, hoping that mentioning my parents would scare him off.

Feeling confident about my response, I started to calm down. After that, I didn't receive a response for ten minutes, so I decided it was time to go to bed. The whole experience had been exhausting and suddenly I was so tired I didn't even need to bust a nut anymore.

I crawled into bed and turned down the lights. But then my screen lit up again. Curious I unlocked my phone. It took me a second to figure out what I was looking at.

It was a screenshot of a profile on the gay chat that I had just visited: "Slutface_Kevin_18": I froze when I saw the profile picture. It was me, with my legs spread, looking straight at the camera.

I started panicking and without thinking I started typing a message.

"Please delete the profile. My parents will kill me."

I was shaking so hard that I could barely press "send".

David read my message instantly, but he didn't respond. I held my breath while I waited for him to answer. And then he went offline...

He was ignoring me. I needed to get his attention. I needed to convince him to delete the profile as soon as possible.

"Please delete the profile. I'll do anything."

It only took David a couple of seconds to appear online again and read my message.

"You know where I live."

It took me two minutes to appear on his front step. I didn't take the time to change clothes. I was still wearing the same sweaty tank top and the tight shorts that I had been wearing all day. I rang the doorbell and waited for him to open the door. He made me wait a couple of minutes before activating the intercom.

"Take off your clothes!" He ordered calmly. He made it sound like it was only natural that I would obey.

I wanted to refuse, but I knew he was holding the cards and if I wanted him to take down that profile, I would have to play by his rules. I kicked off my sneakers and took off my tank top. Before losing my shorts, I looked if anyone could see me. The street was lit, but I couldn't see anyone outside, so I unzipped my pants and took them off. I almost jumped when I heard his menacing voice again.

"Your socks too!"

I did as he asked and a couple of seconds later, I heard a buzz and the door opened. I stepped inside as quickly as I could.

While standing in the hallway, I realized I had never been inside David's house. I surely caught glances of it, when I came over to borrow eggs or something, but I had never been inside. The hallway looked very modern, but I didn't get too much time to look around, because I heard a voice from the living room.

"Your slutpic is not getting deleted if you keep me waiting for much longer..." David said.

Instinctively, I covered my dick and balls with my two hands and started walking towards the living room. The floor felt cold beneath my bare feet.

When I entered the living room, I saw David. I felt an immediate sense of relief when I noticed he was still wearing his shorts and a tank top. He was sitting on the couch, with his bare feet up on the coffee table. His arms were spread and resting on the couch. He looked at me with disdain.

"Show me your dick!" He commanded.

I knew I had to obey him if I wanted my nude picture to disappear, but I just stood there frozen.

"Remove your hands from your crotch, or I will send that pic to your parents." He said.

I took a deep breath and removed my hands from my crotch.

David just sat there and studied my naked body.

"Not bad for an eighteen-year-old slut. Now turn around and show me your ass!"

I slowly turned around and felt his eyes on my naked body.

"Okay, slut! Now bend over and spread your cheeks!"

I felt my whole body go cold. I turned my head and started pleading.

"Please, David..."

The tears started welling up in my eyes. However, David just looked at me coldly and started doing something on his phone. A few seconds passed and then he showed me his phone. It showed my nude picture in a WhatsApp-conversation. I couldn't make out who he was planning to send it to though.

"If you disobey me one more time, I'll press "send" and your parent will get to see how their little boy is spending his free time. Now, I'm asking you one more time... Bend over and spread your ass cheeks!"

The tears started streaming down my face while I did as he asked.

"That's a good boy!" David said. "Keep still like that!"

I stood there for at least ten minutes, while David enjoyed my humiliation.

"Alright, I've seen enough of your dirty little ass. Let's see if you know how to suck some cock."

He ordered me to come over and kneel between his legs. Since I knew he had my picture ready to send to my parents, I didn't even put up a fight anymore. I got on my knees and knelt between his beefy, manly legs. His shorts were so tight, they looked like the had been painted on his muscular thighs.

"Lower your face and put your ass up like the submissive slut you are!" David instructed.

I did as he asked and was now facing his crotch. His bulge looked huge and I could clearly see the outlining of his dick through the fabric of his shorts.

He unzipped his shorts and pulled out his big dick. It was only half -hard and already his cock looked enormous.

Then, without a warning, he grabbed my hair and forced my face in his crotch. I felt his big sweaty balls on my face. His hairy crotch smelled like a combination of sweat and piss. David lifted his hips and started grinding on my face. I felt his cock grow harder and harder, as it left a wet trail on my forehead. Probably some precum, but it could also be some piss. I felt his balls smearing my own tears all over my face too.

After a few seconds he stood up, his cock dangerously close to my face. He reached behind one of the pillows on the couch and took out some metal handcuffs. They didn't look like the ones you play around with. They looked like the ones the police use. There was no form of communication while he forced my hands behind my back and put on the cuffs. When he was done, I was sitting on my knees, trying not to lose my balance, while these uncomfortably tight cuffs kept my hands behind my back.

Then David reached for something else behind the pillow. At first, I didn't quite understand what it was.

"I'm going to fuck your slutface like it's meant to be fucked." He said. It was only then that I realized he was holding a ring gag. I started panicking. I didn't want to lose complete control.

"Please, please! Don't..." I begged.

But he just forced the ring in my mouth and secured the straps as tight as he could. I felt helpless.

"Are you ready to serve your purpose?" He asked while he pointed the head of his cock directly to my open mouth.

Before I could even shake my head, he pushed his meat deep into my mouth. He let out a loud moan while he held his cock still in my throat. I started gagging but was unable to pull away.

After a few seconds, he pulled his dick out of my mouth and thrusted it violently back in my throat.

"Take my cock, you fucking slut!" David hissed while he kept fucking my throat.

Each thrust hurt more than the previous one, as I was crying tears both of pain and shame. He kept his hands firmly on the back of my head as he fucked my mouth like it were a cunt.

The cuffs were cutting into my wrists and the muscles in my legs were getting stiff from not being able to move. But none of this compared to the pain I felt inflicted by his massive dick. It felt like with every violent thrust, he was fucking away the flesh in the back of my throat.

The small moans of pain that occasionally escaped from my mouth were drown out by his moans of pleasure.

His moans started to grow louder. He pulled out his cock and pointed it to my face.

"I'm going to dump my load on your face, slut!" He yelled, while he started to stroke his dick as wildly as he had just fucked my mouth.

After a few seconds his whole body tensed up. I instinctively closed my eyes to shield them from the cum shower.

"Open your fucking eyes, slut!" David screamed.

I did as he asked. The next thing I know he let out a big moan and started ejaculating. The first rope of cum hit my right eye. David made sure to target my entire face as he emptied his balls.

I had never witnessed an ejaculation this big. He kept spraying his man cream over my face. Since I was unable to close my mouth, he also shot a few ropes in my mouth.

When he was finally done, I felt a sense of relief. However, this quickly vanished when I saw David take out his iPhone. He was standing right in front of me, directing the camera down on my face. I was unable to move, so I just looked up, my eyes begging him not to take the picture.

Of course, David didn't care about my pleadings and took the picture anyway. He held his phone right in front of my face, so I could see the picture.

My head was red, and so were my eyes. His thick cum was sprayed all over my face and dripping off my chin. You could see the tears in my eyes as I looked up in horror.

Looking back on it, that was the exact moment he broke me. While I witnessed my face covered in cum, I started to accept that I was indeed a slut, whose sole purpose in life was to serve real men.

Then, David removed the gag from my mouth and uncuffed me. He sat back in his couch the way he did when I entered his house. With his arms spread over the couch and his bare feet resting on the coffee table.

"I'm going to watch some football for the next few hours, and I would like you to rub my feet in the main time." He said.

I looked at his bare soles and understood there was no point in arguing. This was what I had become now: a worthless, obedient, little slut.

"I'm going to clean my face first." I responded.

"You will most certainly not!" David ordered. "My cum will dry on your slutface and in a couple of hours, when I get tired of you rubbing my feet, I'm going to dump a second load on your face."

I didn't even respond and knelt in front of the coffee table, his bare soles in front of me. I put my ass up and kept my face focused on his soles while I started rubbing his feet.

I was fully naked, kneeling in front of an older guy's soles, rubbing his feet, while his cum was still burning in my eyes and dripping from my face. There was no denying it: I was a slut. And as I realized this, my dick started to get hard for the first time since I entered my neighbor's house...

To be continued...