Used & Humiliated by My Stepfather

Story Info
An 18 year old boy is turned into his stepfather's sex slave.
5.1k words
4.43
49.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen and it was my last summer break before starting college. Sadly for me, my vacation plans didn't quite turn out the way I planned it.

My friends and I were supposed to travel to the south of France together, but last minute my mom decided that we were in a tight spot and since she wanted to take a trip with two friends, I would have to stay at home. During an argument I had suggested that she could also decide to cancel her trip and let me join my friends instead. My mother had looked shocked. She argued that I was about to enter the best period of my life, whereas she never had the time to do anything for herself anymore. I guess she forgot about the occasional days at the spa and the weekends away with her boyfriend.

That's how I ended up spending two weeks of summer break at my mother's house with her boyfriend, Chris.

Chris was a real alpha male. He was a forty-two years old construction worker who spent all his time in the gym and cheating on my mother. He had broad shoulders, big, muscular arms, and just the tiniest bit of a belly.

As luck would have it, Chris was off work during those excruciating two weeks. Since we didn't get along, we tried to stay out of each other's way as much as we could. Chris filled his days with working out and drinking beer with his mates, while I spent most of my time masturbating in my room.

I had only recently accepted I was gay, and it almost felt like I had some catching up to do. Since I had discovered gay porn, I had started jerking off at least twice a day. My boyish-looking, slim body longed to be fucked by a real top.

One Friday afternoon, one week after my mom had left on her trip, I was feeling so horny I decided to search my mom's and Chris's room for some dirty boxers of Chris's. I know it sounds really pervy, but I just longed for the smell of his crotch. Chris had left for the gym an hour ago, but it would probably be another hour before he would be back. So, I tiptoed to the bedroom next to mine.

I was only wearing boxers since it was extremely hot that day. A few strands of my messy, wavy, dark blond hair were sticking to my forehead with sweat.

It didn't take long for me to find some dirty white briefs of Chris's. Looking at the dark yellow stain in the front, it was clear that they had been worn. I carefully brought the dirty underwear to my face and inhaled the scent. His briefs smelled of sour sweat and urine. But there was more than that. There was a familiar smell that I couldn't quite define. I smelled them again. This time I wasn't careful about it. I just pushed my entire face into his briefs. While inhaling the smell of my stepfather's crotch a second time, I realized the stain in the front of his briefs wasn't urine, but semen. The thought of my stepfather ejaculating in his briefs got me rock-hard.

I started touching my dick through my boxers. While I wanted to drop my underwear and start jerking off right then and there, I realized chances of getting caught were too high. And though I got really horny thinking of my stepfather's dick, I really hated him, and I could not bear the thought of being humiliated in front of him. I decided to take his briefs to my room, so that I could enjoy a long, private masturbation session.

When I was about to leave the room, I noticed the drawer of the bedside table had not been closed properly. Instead of returning to my own room, I decided to check the contents of the bedside table. My heart was racing with a strange mixture of nervousness and arousal. Even though I knew the house was empty, I still glanced over my shoulder before carefully opening the drawer and peeking inside.

Inside the drawer I immediately noticed a bottle of lube and some fluffy handcuffs. It was clear that neither my mom, nor Chris did their best to hide them. Nonetheless, I was more intrigued by the pile of pictures poking out from underneath them.

When I saw my mom in one of the pictures, naked on her knees, I almost put the pictures away. But then I looked at another one and I saw Chris. He was sitting in a chair, his legs spread, body language relaxed. The expression on his face almost made me cum in my pants. It was as if his eyes were demanding you to serve him. To lick his low hanging, hairy balls. Or to suck his big, juicy dick. He looked so confident, so arrogant. His muscular body looked even better than I imagined. He looked beefy and tanned, with the exact amount of body hair that is considered manly, but not in a king Kong way.

I didn't think of the consequences anymore. I just lowered my boxers to my ankles and started jerking off. It felt so good to touch my dick while looking at the picture of my naked stepfather. I started moaning while I continued stroking my cock. I imagined how it would feel, kneeling between his legs, smelling the scent of his manhood and then taking his big cock in my hot and wet mouth. My balls started pulsing. I was about to cum.

Then I heard someone enter the room behind me. Chris stepped into the bedroom, his eyes wandering from my naked body to his white briefs, that were still clenched in my left hand, and the nude pictures on the floor. For a second my body seemed confused as whether to ejaculate or not. I felt my dick twitch. But as I saw the degrading look on Chris's face and felt the shame and humiliation that came with it, my almost-orgasm quickly faded away.

"Well well." Chris said, his face a mixture of disgust and amusement. Instinctively, I covered my dick and balls with my hands.

"Keep those hands away from your crotch, slutboy!" Chris ordered. Normally I would never obey him, especially not now, but his voice was so menacing that I did exactly as he asked. As I stood there, naked in front of him, I felt myself resenting him for humiliating me like this and taking pleasure from it.

Chris was wearing a black tank top, soaked in sweat, grey sport shots, and flashy running shoes with white socks. His hair was completely wet, and his piercing blue eyes were fixed on my skinny, naked body. Chris was 6'3'' and I was 5''9, but in that moment, I felt a lot smaller.

"So, I return a little early from the gym because the boiler broke down and I didn't feel like showering with cold water, and this is what I find." At "this" he gestured at me and the naked pictures on the floor. "My bitch's bitch is invading my privacy and jerking all over my nude pics." I could hear how little he thought of me. Meanwhile, my dick had gone completely flaccid, as I felt the most ashamed and humiliated I had ever felt in my whole life.

I needed to get out of this situation, and the quickest way to do so was to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Chris." I was using his first name, hoping to sound more sincere. "I'm really sorry for invading your privacy. I was just horny, and it won't happen again." It sounded shallow, but it was the best I could do. The truth was: I was not sorry and if I disliked Chris before, I now hated him for making me crawl like that.

Chris looked amused. "I'll make sure it won't happen again."

He must have noticed the confused look on my face because he started to elaborate.

"You looked at my nude pictures without my consent, so now it's my turn. Show me your nudes!"

It took me a second to think of an answer, mostly because I wasn't not sure whether he was joking or not.

"I don't have any nudes." I finally said, my voice barely a whisper. It wasn't true, but it seemed like the safest answer.

To my surprise Chris looked even more pleased. "Well, then we'll just have to make a few nude pictures of you, don't we?" He took out his phone and directed his camera at me.

I just stood there dumbfounded, waiting for my stepfather to burst into laughing and tell me it was all just a joke. But he didn't. He just waited for me to do as he asked.

"Please..." I started begging, but Chris didn't care. If anything, it seemed to annoy him.

"Look..." He said. "You came in here, watching my private pics and sniffing my underwear. So, if you don't do exactly as you're told, I'll give you an ass whooping you'll never forget, and I'll make sure your lousy mother kicks her pervert son out of the house when she gets back. Capish?"

I felt an enormous lump in my throat, and while my whole body was trembling, all I could do was nod and accept my punishment.

"Make your dick hard again. Nobody wants to see pictures of your flaccid penis." Chris looked dead serious, while he was looking at my exposed body through his camera.

No matter how degraded I felt, I knew there was no way to end my humiliation but to give him exactly what he wanted.

"Bring my briefs to your nose and sniff them, you slut!" The words sounded like he was spitting them in my face. I shivered when I heard him call me "slut". I looked at the clump in my fist and then I looked back at Chris for confirmation.

"Now, slutboy!"

Slowly, I brought his briefs to my face again. I pressed my nose into the fabric and inhaled his manly scent for the second time that day. Instantly, my dick started to grow hard again. To my horror I noticed that the fact that Chris was watching me smell his underwear was turning me on even more. In no time my dick was rock hard and leaking precum.

"You fucking pervert!" Chris said. He didn't even try to hide how amusing my humiliation was to him. His face showed a devious grin. "Get on your knees with your legs spread as wide as you can. Then I want you to lean back on your palms, so I can make a couple of explicit shots of your exposed cock."

Chris's voice was determined. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I hesitantly got down on my knees. I felt so exposed and vulnerable as I was kneeling naked in front of this strong man that I had disliked for multiple years. And he disliked me just as much, which was probably the main reason he was humiliating me like this.

"Spread your legs, slut!" He ordered. I didn't even try to protest. I just spread my legs as wide as I could, my balls hanging between them and my exposed cock with its wet head sticking out.

"Could you at least crop my face out?" At this point I was begging my stepfather.

His face formed an evil smile. "Smile bright for the camera, slut! Nobody likes a headless dick. Ask any teenage girl."

I tried my best not to cry as I sat there, completely exposed, while Chris was snapping pictures from multiple angles.

"Okay, I've got the front now. Let's have a look at that ass of yours." His words were matter-of-factly, devoid of any emotion. "Turn around, slutboy! But stay on your hands and knees!"

"Fuck no!" I said.

I felt the panic rise in my chest, as I realized that one revenge pic was never the plan and that Chris probably intended to humiliate me until it broke me. I wanted to stand up, but Chris just took one step forward, placed his right foot on my bare chest and without any effort he pushed me flat on my back. I struggled to free myself, but I was powerless under his muscular leg. I cursed myself for noticing how hot his calves looked while he was keeping me down.

"You'll do as I say, slut, or I'll have to spread your pictures online. I bet your friends, you know, the ones you've been talking trash about me to, would love to see you all naked and submissive in front of your evil stepfather."

Chris waited a few minutes until all the fight had left my body before he removed his foot from my chest. It took me a couple of seconds to catch my breath. When I did, I slowly got back on my hands and knees. This time my bare ass was directed at the camera. I took a deep breath as I heard Chris take some pictures.

"Now spread your legs wide and stick your ass out a little bit more."

I did as he said. I spread my legs and arched my back to meet my stepfather's demands. My hole was now completely exposed with my balls hanging freely underneath. Chris sounded pleased as he took a couple more pictures.

"Now I want you to rest your face on the ground, keep your ass up, and then I want you to enter that tight fuckhole of yours with your finger."

It wasn't the act of fingering my virgin hole while my stepfather was looking that broke me. It was the fact that I realized a part of me was aroused by it. By the time he asked me to insert a second and a third finger in my tight hole, I was leaking precum on the floor. It felt so good, I accidentally moaned out loud.

"Keep fingering your hole, slutboy!"

I did as he asked. My moans grew louder and louder, but I didn't care. I started moving my hips every time my fingers slipped back in my hole.

"That's enough." Chris said. It took me a while to realize that I could stop fingering myself. At this point my knees were so soar that it took me a lot of effort to get back up.

When I wanted to grab my boxers, Chris stopped me.

"I didn't say your punishment was over. Follow me to the living room."

I stood there confused as my stepfather exited the room and made has way down the stairs. For a second, I considered disobeying him and putting my boxers back on, but if the past hour had taught me anything, it's that my stepfather gets what he wants.

When I got downstairs, I saw him sitting on the coach. His big arms were spread wide, resting on the back of the couch and his feet were up on the coffee table. He looked like a real alpha male.

I noticed that he wasn't wearing his sweaty tank top anymore, nor was he wearing his shorts. He was only wearing another pair of white briefs that matched his pair of white sport socks. His naked torso looked pumped from his workout. His muscles were clearly defined underneath a healthy amount of body fat.

"Come over here, slutboy!"

Slowly, I walked over to the couch, where I stood naked in front of my stepfather. I noticed I was covering my crotch with my hands again. It was as if Chris had forced me into submission in his bedroom, and now I was coming back to my senses and realizing I did not want to submit to this man.

"Show me your dick again, slut!" Chris had gotten really comfortable with calling me slut. He didn't even stress the word like he did before. It was as if it felt natural to him to call me that.

If I were to reclaim my dignity and set boundaries, I should do it now. I tried to think of something to say, a way to tell him to fuck off and threaten him to delete all the embarrassing pictures he made of me. But instead of saying anything, I just stood there.

"Lower your hands and show me that pathetic dick of yours now." My stepfather said. He didn't even yell. After all he had already done to me, he knew yelling wasn't necessary. He knew I would obey him. And I did. I hated myself for it, but I did.

"Now I want you to kneel next to the coffee table and start rubbing my feet." I was shocked. He couldn't be serious. Instead of doing as he asked, I stood there, my eyes pleading. But my stepfather just wiggled his toes to indicate that I'd better get started.

Slowly, I got on my knees. I was about to take his right foot in my hand when he spoke again.

"Not like this. I want your head down, facing my soles, and your ass up, like the slut you are." Slowly, I put my ass up and lowered my face, until it was less than 4 inches removed from his soles. I could smell his sweaty feet, which wasn't surprising, since he was still wearing his gym socks.

"Have you ever known anyone who asked for a foot rub, while they still had their socks on? Take them off, slut!"

The next thing I knew I was peeling Chris's sweaty socks off his feet. When I got them off, the smell of sweaty feet intensified. I was now looking at Chris's big, beefy soles. He had shoe size 11, but from this perspective, his feet looked even bigger.

Carefully, I took his left foot in my hands. The first thing I noticed, was how warm and soft his feet were. I pressed my thumbs inside his sole and started rubbing his foot. At first, I was very careful, but after a while, I started to apply more pressure and use my entire hands instead of using only my thumbs. Chris let out a moan. He was clearly enjoying the way I was working his feet. He wiggled his toes again to make clear he wanted me to pay more attention to them. Obediently, I slid my index finger between each toe and massaged them as good as I could. Chris closed his eyes, so that he could enjoy his foot rub even more.

My knees and my back started aching, because of the uncomfortable position in which I was forced to rub my stepfather's feet. I tried to find a less painful position, but Chris would not have it.

"Get back on your knees and get your face back to my soles!"

"Sorry, but my knees are really hurting." I complained.

"My stepfather just laughed. "That's because you're a slut. Your knees are supposed to hurt. Ask your mom."

That one really hurt. Not only had he called me a slut, he had compared me to my mother, who was also nothing more than a slut to him.

I did as he pleased, but I was infuriated. His last remark was so humiliating that it was clear to me that he did not even have an ounce of respect for me. All I wanted to do was punch him and scream at him. But instead of doing those things, I was kneeling naked in front of him, with my face pushed almost against his sweaty soles.

"Is there a problem?" Chris asked, as if sensing my anger.

"I just don't want you to disrespect me like you just did." I said, my words sounding dramatic but sincere.

My heart started pounding while I waited for a reaction. Chris, however, took his time to let my words sink in.

Finally he said: "You want to know how much respect I have for you?"

Before I could say anything, he pressed the soles of his feet in my face. Instinctively, I tried to back away, but Chris ordered me not to move an inch. His voice sounded threatening and authoritarian.

"This is how much I respect you, little slutboy!" He rubbed his gross feet all over my face. "Is that enough respect for you?"

I felt so humiliated, I wanted to cry. But even worse was that I felt my dick getting hard again. It hadn't been hard since I had come downstairs to rub my stepfather's feet. But now, getting degraded beyond words, my dick started to grow. Tears of frustration welled in my eyes, but Chris just rubbed them all over my face with his sweaty soles.

"I think it's clear how much respect I have for you. Now you show me how much you respect me." Chris said. "Stick out your tongue and lick my feet!"

Reluctantly, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Then I started running my tongue over his soles, starting from his heels, all the way up to his toes. His soles tasted salty. Meanwhile, my cock was rock-hard again and I started dripping precum on the floor as I was licking his soles.

I continued licking my stepfather's feet for half an hour when he finally took his feet off the coffee table. He stood up und slowly lowered his white briefs. The moment his briefs were low enough around his thighs, his big cock sprung out. I was shocked to see his cock looked even bigger in real life than it had in the picture.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a small voice, my heart racing in my throat.

"Oh, I'm not doing anything. You are going to show me some more respect." Chris answered, before turning his back to me and positioning himself on the couch on his hands and knees. He tilted his hips, so his ass was sticking out.

"Start eating my ass, slutboy!"

At this point there was no use in pretending I didn't want to. First of all, Chris didn't care about my wishes, and secondly, it would be a lie. My dick was as hard as it had ever been, and I wanted to lick his ass. I wanted to lick the ass of this man I hated so much.

So I crawled over to the couch and took in the sight. Chris's legs were spread, so that I could easily access his hole. His buttocks were full and muscular. And underneath, his big balls were hanging freely.

12