All Comments on 'Used & Humiliated by My Stepfather'

by Dwayne_Humper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow - that´s the way I like it! Can hardly wait to read what has happened the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hotttt!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your mother's boyfriend is not your stepfather. He would be only if he and your mother were married.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANabout 1 year ago

Good sir, might you please provide more of this fine content? I am very grateful that you've shared this thank you.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I was caught and even though I was ashamed my punishment just started shooting cum like it never had. He and I both knew at that moment I was his

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the image built of the step Dad with his leg up on the table with his white underwear on and his bulge. The idea of having to crawl over and put your face in the sweaty crotch...hot idea. I don't really get into the ass licking and foot licking but the idea of being dominated with a hot sweaty male crotch just back from the gym is enough to give me a hardon and start to leak precum at the idea of being able to inhale lick and worship the sweaty low hanging balls and the musky hard smooth veiny cock. Love the idea of being orally dominated like that! Would love to have the step Dad's friends come from the gym in their jockstraps and white underwear and have Chris's horny step son get his fill of sweaty cock and balls...the sweaty jockstraps on his face as they take turns fucking his mouth, balls on his nose...every time he inhales, just the scent of masculine crotch sweat, musk, slight scent of piss and ball sweat from the jockstrap and of course the slick precum drooling from their piss slits as they plunge balls deep into his mouth...mmm. Love to read a part 2 with lots of oral.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story..Maybe he should breed the little queen while wearing his mother’s bra…that would be a nice pic for mommy…

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I had just accepted I was gay having sucked my friends cock on multiple occasions. I knew I loved cock and cum. My parents were gone for the weekend for my sister's soccer tournament. I decided to get naked and use a cucumber to break in my ass. I was just lubed my hole when I felt hands on my shoulders. My uncle had stopped by to check on me. He said I give you a real cock and a nice fucking. After the pain subsided it felt great being fucked by a man. I told him I loved it and wanted more, so he took me to a friend's house where I became a total slut for four of his friends! I have been a submissive bottom ever since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous