All Comments on 'Used by a Married Couple'

by Ruttish

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hardcorefoolhardcorefoolabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved you story, Makes me wish that something like that would have happened to me.

satyerostovsatyerostovabout 8 years ago
more

tell us about getting used the other three times. I want the full fucking submissive thing.

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 8 years ago
Good Start

If this is just your story of yourself, then thanks for sharing. If it is the beginning of a literary contribution, then I encourage you and hope you explore new stories (don't just extend this one) in this mature wife and hubby theme. May I suggest adding some tension and uncertainty (other than your own) for dramatic effect. "Will she or won't she?" It engages the reader to get into the heads of the characters, not just your head in your first person account. More dialogue, less monologue helps. So, keep it up. I like this start.

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 8 years ago
good stuff

I read this after first reading "my friend watches me with his wife" and have to say that I really like your style. Well written, extremely erotic and you do a great job of focusing on the mental aspects of the situations and expressing the inner conflict of the characters. Thanks for sharing your work. Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eighteen years ago?

That'd be 1998. While it sounds recent, attitudes were subtly different back in the days of analogue CRT TV's and dial-up Internet. There were no gay marriages that early; a few confederate US backwater states nominally were still hunting homosexuals as criminals until 2003.

One tends to associate the full-scale AIDS panic to 1982-83 (when the news first broke) or 1986 (around the time of the first HIV tests) but the peak in the number of deaths was 1995. The number of newspaper obituaries began to gradually drop in subsequent years with new prescription drugs (which don't cure the disease, but prolong the dying process for decades) but the double standard where female bisexuality is "hot" and male bisexuality "a deadly STD risk" would've been very alive and well. Folks in 1998 would not be young enough to forget a dozen years of fatalities.

Inviting someone to a hotel room without disclosing intent that they have sex with multiple partners and without disclosing the male bisexuality would've been very poor form in that era. Your initial reaction was correct. This is creepy and adding a near 2:1 age difference makes it all the more awkward (there's a name in the gay male community for older males who persistently pursue younger males who are clearly not interested - they're called "trolls" and the term is not laudatory).

A married couple wouldn't jump into something like this without lengthy and careful discussion with each other ( at least if they expect to stay married -lol- ) but somehow it's fine to spring all this on the unsuspecting disposable third partner with not even so much as an "oh, bi the way..." Sadly, why doesn't this surprise me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an awesome story... Makes me want to go back in time to seek an experience myself

The story opens a question for an experience that I have imagined a wondered what I would do.. After reading, I now know.. I would have do=ne the same thing. Now that I am older, I guess I can only seek to find that younger stud for my wife and I.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Very fun hot erotic story...waiting for more.... five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous