Used by BBC Pt. 01

Story Info
Jake gets dumped but learns to experience something new.
1k words
4.13
20.7k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a erotic story and publishing it, if people enjoy it I will do more. Please give feedback as it will help me improve.

The day started like any other day but what I wasn't aware is my day will go from bad to good.

My name is Jake, I'm a 28yr old that works as a photographer, I'm a slim build as I workout on a regular basis and have a loving girlfriend.

I just started my lunch break and like always I message my girlfriend to see how her day is going so far, but this time the reply she sent back is different as its a video of her and some other guy telling me she wants to break up. She later admits she has been cheating on me for months with the guy.

After I finished work I was feeling down so I decided to go to the gym to workout to relieve my grief. As I finished my workout and was gettng ready to go home this muscular black guy walked into the changing room from the showers in a towel. He had to be at least 6"5 which is taller than me at 6"1, as he started to get dried off I got a glance at his cock and it had to be 11inchs at least I couldn't tak my eyes off it.

He noticed me looking at it and smiled telling me "You can touch it if you want to it wont hurt you".

I'm confused as I've never been attracted to guys before only women.

He invited me out for a drink and to tak for a bit as he could see soething was on my mind and I accepted the invite.

We get to his place and started to talk and I tell him everything that happened earlier that day with finding out my girlfriend of 5yrs cheating on me and thn dumping me.

It starts to get late and I tell him I need to leave, but he wont let me go and tells me "If you want to go you need to give me a handjob at least after all I saw you staring at it at the gym."

"No I didn't and besides I'm straight." I try to tell him but he is right I was staring at his cock earlier.

He talls me I can't leave until 1 of 2 things happen. Either I take his cock out of his pants and jerk him off out of my own free will or he will fuck me with it hard till he's had enough with me. He wasn't lying either. So I agree to only jerk him off.

After aout 10 minutes of jerking him off his cock is now fully rock hard, its now 13.5inchs at least and as thick as a can. He tells me to suck it and I protest against it saying " we agreed only for a handjob nothing else."

He gives me 2 choices again either I do it out of my own free will or he forces me to do it, so I agree to do it.

He stands up in front of me with his cock pointing towards my mouth and his balls hanging there. I lick the tip of his cock then slowly lick all the way downa dn back up it, I slowly take his cock in my mouth. " You sure you don't like dick as you sure know how to cuck a cock" he said.

"Only mimicking what my ex's did to me and what I saw in porn" I replied.

His cock starts to leak pre-cum and he made me savior th taste.

"I'll give you another choice2 he says. "If you can take my whole cock in to your mouth and make me cum in the next 20 minutes then I'll let you leave, but if fail I get to use you however I want to." He tells me as he smirks at me.

After hearing that offer I try my best to take his cock deep in my throat so that he needs to cum. I struggle to take it deep in my mouth I can manage about 8 maybe 9 inches.

I can start to tell he i enjoying it and I'm not going to lie so was I. But I can tell he is about to cum and as I start to pull ff his cock his hands grab the back of my head and he pulld me down on his cock till m chick touches his balls.

He starts to cum and with no way of spitting it out I had to swallow it all. It tasted salty yet sweet at the same time it was warm. After he finished he slowly pulls his cock out of my mouth.

"See I knew you could take it all in with a little help, but sadly you took to long to make me cum" as he said that he had a cheeky smile on his face. " You took an extra 4 minutes so looks like you are mine now."

"Seriously its only 4 minutes can't you let it slide after all you are my first cock and you are huge." I reply.

He told me "I would have let it slide if you just did what I asked withut the hasslebut you didn't."

I look at him scared of what he is going to do next to me.

"Look I'll give you a choicesince you swallowed 1 weeks of built up tension, you can either let me use you when I want how I want or I pop a viagra invite my whole crew over telling them to take some to and we fuck you non-stop all night" he offered me.

"How many are in your crew " I asked.

"There are 40 I can invite but I will tell them to invite people to so you could be fucked by a lot more big black cocked guys and some like to make it real rough, plus not only are their cocks big they are also thick" he told me.

"I'll et you fuck me whenever you want and how you want" I tell him.

I never thought the day would end with me being cheated on and dumped let alone forced to suck a dick or become a personal fuck toy for a big black cock.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
DomFckrDomFckr29 days ago

Love turning little twinks into bitchbois and even had a big faggot black guy on his knees slobbering all over it like his life depended on extract my cum. He was bobbing and weaving and used his lips to show me he was an accomplished cocksucker as i could easily figure out he was turned in jail by his tats. They turn some Hungry gay boys out of jail after their time is done and when they find a Dominant white Man who uses some nasty talk and isn't afraid of them as I call him my cocksucking bitch and grab the back of his head sliding it in and out controlling the pace the drool was running down my balls like a river. He pulled out once or twice asking if i had cum yet and was delighted to hear i was a big precummer as I told him he was such a good cocksucker all his homeys in jail had taught him well as it looked like he was blushing. It only made him savor my cock more and intensified my nasty comments. The other guys heard it outside the booth and i just held his head in place even more and as a construction guy he wasn't getting off of my cock until i had fille his hungry mouth. He had made the move to show he wanted to suck my cock and i was Damn sure he was going to finish it or I'd walk around humiliating him til he left. Nothing worse then having a Man call you out in the middle of Seedy Dirty Bookstore as a worthless Faggot who wanted to and was sucking cock but couldn't get the cock off. I knew his hunger was growing so I whipped out a bottle of poppers and made him inhale for 5 seconds in each nostril. He hadn't had much experience with them before as he was instantly high and semi-limp so it gave me a great opprotunity to really Facefuck him sloppily as ALL the guys heard his gasping, choking and wet slurps which i just encouraged by raising my voice from a whisper to a normal tone telling him: "Boy you sure is One Hungry Black Cocksucker boy as it seems like you really want my Nut, huh?"... A few snickers and giggles as the drool increased because of his being high as his eyes looked up as i buried it to his throat as he wondered how long I was going to hold his head cutting off the Oxygen. Ohh I had this boy just where I wanted and looked forward to Announcing loudly his departure from the booth so he could rush to the bathroom to cleanup as the crowd could be heard shuffling outside the booth. I even cracked the door and a Tranny looked in smirking as I told her if she wanted she could get my Second load as I can usually cum 3 times in a rown if turned on and I was Horned up from this Raceplay. she smiled but another man grabbed her ass as that is what she was truly looking for and why she dressed up last night to have her boy pussy pounded hopefully by a dominant stud. I knew she was a switch but was in her "I need to be assfucked mode". A cute little Hispanic twink asked if he could be next as he promised to make it so good i would want to deposit a load in each his holes as he revealed his thong panties as if to reinforce and garner a promise from me to be second last night.. I smiled and blew the little sweet one and kiss and said; "Si, you can be so make sure it is lubed and ready as i will not wait or be gentle." The conversations behind his back only inspired my Big Black cocksucker as he had entered subspace only aware of my cock and was enjoying the constant precum my cock delivers. I enjoyed the velvet smoothness of his mouth, the extra drool and the smell of his coconut hair gel as it was almost like a lube as i hammered harder. I knew the female clerk was watching as she quickly popped her head around the corner seeing the crowd gathered in a spot and wanted to see who was at the heart of it all. Ohh did I grunt, groan and shudder as i pulled him tight and close as volleys of viagra inspired cum rocketed out after a 4 day lapse of cumming saved up hoping to find a Hungry boy; although i had hoped to see a Ts twink i knew but had a cold so plans were diverted so rather then waste it i made it to Pleasureland figuring on hump day some fag or downlow boy would be on the prowl in the deep darkness.. After being in a squatting position trying to get up after the exertio and usage administered was almost comical as he rose and grabbed onto door frames and walls to steady himself almost as if he was drunk or incapacitated as the onlookers could see he had completed his task but bore a heavy cost. He was barely out the door as twinkie had slid in and was locking the door as he didn't want an audience and from the past i knew he already knew Exactly how i liked it as he was down to his female lingerie in less time for one token to expire as he knew from the past i like to slow fuck him as I watch a movie where a Trans is dominated by a guy or she is squealing like a stuck pig as it covers up her own moans when i give her a sudden thrust as i know it is also one of her favorites making her clit bounce and dribble. The only thing better is if a nice young hard cock come thru the gloryhole bobbing and jerking up and down hoping to be included in the action. My sweet little lingerie wearing hispanic knows that means she will be spitroasted and plastered to the wall at the mercy of the unknown cock as her smooth lips formed fully around the opening as her moans only serve to excite the anonymous advantageous lucky guy on the other side of the wall as he/she gives some of the best blowjobs as it is like a pool of worship enveloping your cock in pure pleasure as she just wants to please and be used, filled with cum to replace the lube she came prepped with. Sadly both will learn the bathroom sink is out of order as a huffy small cocked buffoon threw his tokens down the drain making it clogged and the owner is too cheap to hire a professional plumber even though several are customers and this one is busy piping down his clients as he paints these sluts with cum and their own drool knowing they will face the walk of cocksucker shame as they have to exit passing by all the customers with the proof they have been used well in the back room booths as there will be NO denying who are the cocksuckers this night. It is also why i make it sloppier for them tonight adding in the reinforcement that they are the bitches tonight. So the next time they come the others will know to smile or wink and/or grab their packages as they head to a gloryhole booth. So while some BBC is nice it is also nice to see how allot are Major Cock hounds Especially the Big tough guy looking ones as I always smile knowing the Jails are places where these men might enter straight but if they have a longer stint then a few days the Unavoidable will happen and sometime in the night they will get their own first taste of cock maybe not willing at first but soon are turned bi or gay as almost every one of them inside knows there are barely if any straight Men and never any of the cute boys. And the Bigger badder ones face More trouble as they MUST be put in their places by the Lifers and those serving hard time. So the Hunger when they get outside drives them here and guys like me await them ready to feed it to them on MY terms.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would not have been forced to suck that large thick cock or to swallow! I am cumming now just thinking of the wonderful opportunity yopu let slide out of your mouth!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'll take his place my white boi pussy loves black cock ... Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave up at 11 inches. Ridiculous.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Steve submits to his daughter's black boyfriend.in Gay Male
Two Black Workmen Turn Straight Boy 18 year old gets turned by two black men in his house.in Gay Male
White Boy Discovers BBC - Ch. 01 Cole's freshman year of college changes him.in Gay Male
Cum Slut for BBC: Two Hole Cumdump White Quarterback becomes a two hole cum dump for Black Cock.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
More Stories