Used by BBC Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake tries anal for first time and blowbangs more cocks.
1.2k words
4.43
16k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been 3 weeks since I became a bbc cocksucker, since then I have learned to enjoy the taste and the feeling of a cock in my mouth. I have also learned the guys name on the 2nd day of being used by the guy, his name is Darren.

One day while I was at Darren's giving him a blowjob he tells me something.

"Jake you've been giving blowjobs for 3 weeks now, I want to fuck your ass for a change now" he said.

I take his cock out of my mouth and say to him "Really I was wondering how long it was going to fuck me, after all I did agree to let you use me however you wanted."

He looked at me and gave me a evilish grin. He continued to fuck my mouth till he cummed as he told me we can use it as lube.

After he cummed down my throat he took some viagra and smiled saying "I'm going to fuck you non-stop till the pill wares off."

I nodded at him saying "Yes sir!"

Darren told me "Stand up now and lay across the table like a good bitch."

I leaned across the table as he told me to do so. He started rubbing the tip of his cock against my asshole. As he was doing this my thoughts were 'I hope he goes gentle on me.'

Sadly he didn't he lined his cock up with my asshole and then thrusted his hard cock in to my ass as hard as he could making me scream out loud "AHHHHH!!!!"

He didn't stop after hearing me sceam from the shear force and he carried on doing this. After a while it started to feel really nice and enjoyable.

"Hmmmm your ass is so tight you really are a virgin, I like that" he said to me.

"I'm glad you like it sir... your cock f...fells so good in my ass." I replied.

He continued fucking me then leaned over my back whispering in my ear "Just so you know I'm not wearing a condom so I'm going to cum deep inside you." He fucked me for another 20 minutes till he shot a hot load deep in my ass, jet after jet of hot cum hitting my insides warming them up.

"Ahhhh" we both said.

"Your cum is so warm inside me" I teold him.

"That's good because it felt good to cum inside your tight ass" he replied.

His cock was still hard and inside my ass. We hear a knock at the door so he pulls out so he can go see who is at the door through the keyhole. He see's there are 15 of his friends outside the door.

I get on my knees behind the door and begin to suck his cock as he pops his head from behind the door to talk to his friends, just so he can see what they want.

I could over hear what they are talking about and it regarding me. One of the guys said to Darren "Bro when are you going to share that white boy with the rest of us t use."

Darren told them "Chill man soon, let me get him used to taking big dick then y'all can have your turn with him."

I look at him and whisper "I'm willing to give them head while you fuck me if you want to do that."

He smiled at me then invites his friends in to the room. They all look at me then go in to the living room. Some sit where they can and the others stay stod up.

Darren tells me to go and join them all in the living room but on my hands and knees. He tells them all I will give them blowjobs only at the moment while he fucks me.

Some of them argue but learn from Darren that I'm good at it and willing to swallow their cum which made them smile.

They all drop their pants and already hard which lets me see how big they are. 4 cocks are 10inchs, 2 are 11inchs, 3 are 12.5inchs and 6 are 13inchs.

I postion myself in front of 1 of the guys to ready myself to take his cock in my mouth, but as I do Darren rams his cock in my ass hard thrusting me forward down on the guys cock making me take the entire thing in whole.

They all smiled seeing that I have no gag reflex, watching as I get fucked in my ass and my mouth. I start to drool enjoying having a cock in both my mouth and ass. Some of the guys asked me to jerk them off as I'm being fucked by the 2 cocks.

Its been 3hrs since Darrens friends came over and none of them have cummed yet apart from Darren in my ass at least 2 times. Darren suggests that I suck each dick one at a time till they cum.

Everyone was happy with that plan and so was I. Darren had finished fucking my ass.

I moved into the middle of the room on my knees and told the guys to circle round me. I take one guys cock in my mouth licking up and down the shaft sucking on it like a lollipop. While the other guys are stood around me jerking off.

His cock started to get harder and I knew that meant he is close to cumming, so I took it in deep letting him cum down my throat swallowing every drop.

The next guy was ready to cum so I took his cock in my mouth and let him cum, savouring the taste of each cumshot.

I asked the guys "Who is ready to cum." And to my surprise they all were. So I take each cock in my mouth letting them cum down my throat as much as possible. All I can hear is "Ahhh!!" and "Holly fuck he can swllow cum like its milk."

I get to the last guy and he tells me "I haven't cummed in months man so I hope you can take it."

"It can't be that much man, just let it all out use my mouth like a cumdump its fine." I reply with. Man was I wrong he cummed so much I think he could fill half a cup with it all, but I made sure to swallow every drop.

They all left smiling and some even saying they can't wait to fuck my ass next time.

I look at Darren with the smell of cum on my breathand my ass feeling sore, but I can see he is still hard. He must have enjoyed watching me being used by his friends.

So I crawl over to him and look at him while rubbing his cock. "I'll make you a deal if I make you cum before the movie I pick ends you can arrange a meet and fuck with as many big cocks as you want, but if I make you cum after the movie your the only cock that can fuck my ass."

He smiled and said "Your on but remember I know a lot of horny guys."

I put on a film that lasts at least 4hrs, then started sucking his cock and he cummed with in 40 minutes. I carried on suck his cock till the film finished and he sat back enjoying it, watching the film.

After the film finished he started arranging a gangbang for me but with a twist at the end of it. I was excited to see how many cocks there will be and what the surprise will be.