Used by My Landlord

Story Info
Jennifer is used and humiliated by her landlord.
2.8k words
4.53
66.2k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't attracted to my landlord, Stefan, but even so I couldn't resist fantasising about him as soon as me and my boyfriend had moved in. He was a couple of years younger than I was, and had a bit of a goofy personality along with a bit of a dad bod. There was something about that goofiness that made me wonder what his dick looked like, and I'd usually spend some time before going to sleep thinking about it. He had a wife and young children so I didn't imagine he got that much action either. The odd thing was that it made me hornier that I wasn't even attracted to him, like being made to fuck him either way was too hot to resist... little did I know what was in store for me.

My boyfriend had just gotten a new job and so he had to fly to the states for his induction. This meant I had to be home alone for a few days and since we also sometimes hung out with our landlord he knew about this and the new job. The morning after I had kissed my boyfriend goodbye, the doorbell rang. Looking through the peephole I saw Stefan so I opened the door.

'Hello!' He greeted me happily and took his shoes off.

'Hi, how are you? Want some coffee?' I asked.

'Sure,' he said and we walked into the kitchen. 'So Chris is in the US now?'

'Yeah, he's back on Friday,' I replied while turning the kettle on. 'I only have instant coffee, is that OK?'

He nodded in response.

'You OK with being here on your own? You guys are still pretty new in town.'

'Yeah, it's fine. A bit boring when he's away but all good.'

The kettle finished boiling and I began spooning instant coffee into mugs. I heard Stefan get up, and suddenly he was behind me with his hands on my ass.

'What are you doing?' I exclaimed, turning around to face him, my face burning from the fact that he was doing what I had been fantasising about so many times. Did he know about it somehow?

'You like living here, don't you?' He asked, pinning me to the kitchen counter, taking advantage of the fact I had turned around.

'Yes, of course!'

'You don't want that to end, right?'

'No, why would we? Look, what are you doing?' I tried pushing his hands away, but they just kept roaming over my body. He was groping my tits and I felt my nipples harden.

'I will end the contract unless I get to use you.'

He didn't even hesitate as he said it. Somehow I had always thought it would be more convoluted if we ever ended up having sex, but he had laid the cards on the table without any preamble at all. I could fuck him and we could remain living there, or refuse and we'd have to find somewhere else. Could we find somewhere else? Probably. But now my pussy was pulsing with the thrill of being made to do this. Should I? To be honest, he looked very determined and I didn't think he'd stop even if I told him to. Before I could get any arguments out he grabbed my hair and pushed me down to my knees, while undoing his trousers with the other hand. His dick was already hard, and he pushed it into my face.

'Suck,' he demanded, forcing his dick into my mouth. My head bumped against the kitchen counter and I couldn't get away so I opened my lips a fraction and instantly his large cock was pushed inside my mouth.

'Fuuuuuuuck,' he moaned, while thrusting into me. His dad bod belly touched my forehead with each thrust, his big balls slammed into my chin and my eyes were tearing up with how big he was. To my horror my pussy was soaking wet, even though I hadn't technically agreed to any of this.

'Yeaah keep taking it, you fucking slut,' he panted, his hips moving back and forth. I was gagging and spluttering, but he didn't care. He pushed as deep in as he could and forced me to look up at him, tears streaming down my face. 'I'm gonna cum in your mouth, you whore,' he told me while taking out his phone. I tried shaking my head and push him away when I realised he was going to film me while he did that. That wasn't what I'd had in mind! Fucking him once because I wanted to make sure we weren't thrown out was one thing, but who knew how many more times I'd have to fuck him if he also filmed this? But despite pushing against his thighs he didn't budge, and his dick was still far down my throat. The light on his phone camera filled my vision, as he started thrusting again.

'Mmmm yessss, Jennifer,' he moaned, 'it feels so good with my dick in your mouth, you suck like a pro!'

I could feel he was getting close and was frantically trying to get away from him and the camera. He pulled out and put the phone down, grabbed my hair with one hand and slapped me with the other. I gasped; my cheek burned from the slap. He looked into my eyes.

'You're gonna take my load, you slut. And then I'm gonna keep using you. What I've already filmed is enough to incriminate you, so what the fuck do you think you're doing trying to get away? Now I'm gonna put my cock back in your dirty mouth and finish, and if you ruin my orgasm again you'll regret it. Do you understand me?'

His words made my pussy throb even more as I nodded.

'Good girl. Open your mouth and stick your tongue out.

I hesitated and he slapped me again, so I did what he asked, blushing with the humiliation of it. I was sitting there with my mouth open and tongue sticking out, looking at him, as if I couldn't wait to have his cock in my mouth again. Truth be told... I barely could. I needed to be used by him, I hadn't even realised how much. He slapped his dick against my cheek, and then rubbed it against my face. His pre-cum and my saliva mixed and smeared over my skin, as I still sat there with my tongue out and mouth open. My breathing was quick and my heart was pounding. He crouched over my face and rubbed his big balls over my mouth and tongue as well. Finally he stuck his dick back in my mouth, once more pushing my head back against the kitchen counter. It was so big, but slid inside my throat easier this time and he groaned with the pleasure of it.

'Yeah, that's it,' he moaned, pumping in and out of my mouth and throat. He picked his phone back up and once more started filming me as he pushed his cock as far into my mouth as he could. There was no point trying to get away, so I focused on breathing as calmly as I could as he fucked my mouth. His shaft was rock hard and it was almost pulsating now, having that near fizzing feeling a dick gets just before it shoots out ropes and ropes of cum. I knew what was in store for me, but even so I wasn't quite prepared as he lost control and moaned loudly, his balls pumping semen into my mouth. He pushed in as far as I could and my eyes teared up, streaming makeup down my face. It was so much cum, combined with his big cock, that I couldn't swallow fast enough and it was drooling down my chin as he made sure to squeeze every drop of his pent-up need inside me.

'Ooooh yeah, fuuuuuck, good girl, you fucking whore,' he panted as he almost collapsed on top of my face. His dad bod belly pressed into me and his big dick began softening. He pulled out and I could finally breathe properly. I drew a ragged breath and tried to tidy up my face. My whole chin was sticky with cum.

'That felt amazing, just as good as I thought it would,' he told me with a mean smile. 'Now take your clothes off and go and sit in the chair.' He pointed to one of the kitchen chairs.

'What?' I croaked. 'You've had your fun, you can leave.'

'We're not done yet, little slut,' he sneered and grabbed my hair. It hurt like hell, as he held me while stripping off my clothes, then he sat me down in one of the kitchen chairs. 'Spread your legs and pull them up,' he said calmly.

'No!' I exclaimed, because if I exposed my pussy he would see at once I was dripping wet and swollen with desire.

'Do it, or I'll release the video.'

With flaming cheeks I spread my legs for him, feeling my wet cunt unfolding and exposing my shame.

'I knew it!' He said triumphantly. 'So wet for me... I always knew you were a dirty little whore,' he mocked while sitting down on his knees in front of me. 'You can't even control yourself when someone like me makes you suck their dick.'

I looked away, tears in my eyes, as I tried to hide my shame. He was right, I was humming with desire, I wanted more. What was wrong with me? Well, I'd be damned if I showed just how much I wanted it... though perhaps it was futile considering how wet I was already.

'Now I'm gonna play with your pussy, Jennifer,' he murmured. 'And if you know what's good for you, you won't move an inch. And let's be honest, you're clearly horny and ready, so just shut your fucking mouth and take it.'

With that his mouth descended onto my wet folds and his tongue buried itself between them. I gasped as the pleasure shot through me, his tongue probing and stroking my folds. He licked slowly, building up my pleasure skilfully. I was shaking with the effort not to move, and holding my legs up in the very awkward position. His tongue zoned in on my clit and began circling it, lapping over it, and the pressure intensified in my cunt. I was going to cum, I could feel it approach, and tried to hold it off. I must have been panting and moaning, because he took his mouth away just as I was going to tip over the edge and the orgasm receded.

'Do you need to cum?' He asked me.

'No!' I was adamant he shouldn't see how much I wanted exactly that. 'Fuck you!' I added for good measure.

His hand was instantly in my hair and he pulled me up from the chair, then pushed me onto all fours on the floor, with his hand on my neck. I couldn't get up.

'Don't you swear at me,' he hissed, then put a finger in my pussy from behind. I moaned, I couldn't help myself. 'Yeah? You like that? I decide what happens, fucking bitch. In fact, walk to the living room on all fours, like the bitch you are.'

I turned my head and looked at him in horror. My pussy was grooling and being on all fours would expose how desperate I was, like an animal. It was humiliating in the extreme and my cheeks flared bright red, I was sure. When I hesitated he picked up his belt from the floor and suddenly had given my ass a resounding thwack with it.

'Ow!' I yelped and tried scooting away on the floor.

'Walk then, or well, crawl, little bitch,' he mocked and raised his hand with the belt again.

With tears in my eyes I obeyed, walking on all fours to the living room, feeling how my pussy lips rubbed against one another with each step.

'Bend over the settee,' he said and I hesitantly crawled over to it and bent over, arse and pussy sticking up in the air. I felt so humiliated, and it was even worse because I was still so horny.

'That's it, good girl,' he said and once more I felt his tongue on me, this time licking my arsehole and I gasped. It felt so dirty, letting him do it, but I was all in now. Then his tongue moved down my desperate slit and started licking my clit again and I couldn't resist grinding it back against him. The need to cum built up again and I was moaning now as he licked.

'Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum,' I panted, but again just as I was about to, he pulled back and his tongue was replaced by another thwack from his belt.

'Fucking whore,' he snarled, spanking me with the belt. 'Think you can cum yet? Think again.'

'Ow, you're hurting me!' I cried, trying to move away but he had a hand on my lower back and kept belting me. When I was sure I couldn't take it anymore, he ceased and started licking me again. My ass cheeks were surely flaming red now, they felt hot, but the feeling of his tongue on my clit made me moan loudly and hump backwards, trying to get more sensation.

'I need it, please!' I panted.

He drew back, and put a finger inside me, slowly fingering me to keep the desire built up but it wouldn't tip me over the edge.

'What do you need?' He asked.

'I need to cum, please, please,' I almost sobbed.

'I won't let you cum without my dick inside you,' he said, finger sliding frustratingly slow in and out of my wet pussy. My head was spinning. Letting him fuck my pussy would be the ultimate betrayal but I was so horny now I couldn't see any other solution.

'Okay,' I said after some hesitation.

'Okay what?'

'Fuck my pussy,' I moaned, horrified at my own words.

'Beg me,' he said. 'Beg me to mount you and fuck you like the little whore bitch you are.'

'Please!' I said.

'That's not enough,' he mocked, still slowly fingering me.

I was still hesitating but I needed his cock so much. Steeling myself for what I was about to say, I whispered:

'Please... fuck me like I'm a bitch...'

'I can't hear you,' he said, and his finger got replaced by what must be the tip of his thick cock, rubbing my soaking slit.

'Stefan,' I moaned, 'please fuck me, mount me, like the whore bitch I am! I need your dick, I need to CUM!'

When I finished the sentence he pushed inside me and it was incredible. His cock was so big and thick it stretched and filled me and I was instantly moaning beneath him. His belly rested on my ass when he bottomed out inside me, and then he grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head back.

'I've filmed all this,' he whispered in my ear, and I gasped again, but it was also exciting. I was already quivering underneath him and knew it wouldn't be long before I lost myself in my long awaited orgasm.

Achingly slow, he started thrusting into me, over and over, bottoming out with each thrust. His big balls slapped against my clit every time, and I was pushed deep into the settee by his bulk on top of me. I was so close but unless he went faster I wouldn't cum.

'Please, please, go faster...' I whispered.

'Do you need that to cum?' He asked. 'Tell me what to do so you can cum, fucking whore!'

'Oh my god, please go faster, I need to cum so much,' I panted and almost sobbed. I couldn't remember when I'd been this horny, it was horrible that it was with my landlord of all people.

He moaned and panted as he started fucking me faster, sweating and grunting on top of me. It disgusted me, but that delicious pressure was building again and I was going to finally cum. His dick kept slamming into me, ramrod straight and hard and when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I tipped over the edge and the orgasm shot through me. I screamed out my pleasure, as wave after wave went through my tiny body. He grabbed my hips and started pounding harder.

'Good little slut, cumming on my dick. I knew you would,' he panted. 'Now I'm gonna cum in your pussy, you're gonna take my load like a good little whore...!'

He lost control again within seconds and his dick shot out all that cum inside me, painting my pussy walls. When he was finished he pulled out, and grabbed his clothes.

'See you tomorrow,' he said, and left whistling.

I remained draped over the settee, completely drenched in his sweat, semen and my own pussy juice. My ass cheeks still ached and I was so humiliated and horrified by what I had done. I had a feeling this had only just begun.