Used Care Dealer

Story Info
Muscle jock sells cars and...
1.9k words
4.45
11k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This guy at my gym has been hounding me to come work at his exotic car dealership for years now, said I'd make a killing there, but I always just brushed him off. I mean, being a car salesman isn't exactly anyone's dream job, not to mention the fact that he couldn't take his eyes off my jock. I figured he just wanted to stare at my muscles... and my bulge... all day long at work.

Then one day, after the hundred-millionth time of him asking, I'd finally had enough. We were in the locker room and he was going on and on as usual.

"Come on John, you'll make a killing at my dealership! Just try it!"

"Na," I said, "I'm not selling cars as a profession!"

I was a personal trainer with a rockin bod. The pump from my workout was making my muscles look particularly sick that day. I always tried to eat clean and stay really lean. I love that ripped low-bodyfat look. Guys at the gym were always trying to get me to enter a bodybuilding competition. I knew I was big enough, and shredded enough, but I never really had the desire.

"You don't have to make it your profession!" Martin went on. "Try it out on the weekends and you'll be surprised."

"Surprised at what? How sleazy I feel? Haha!" .... "Sorry, for the dig..."

I caught a glimpse of myself in the locker room mirror. My pecs were fucking enormous, towering over my shredded waist. Sweat was pouring off my chest and pits down onto my washboard abs, twisting and turning down through the crevices of my stomach and onto my drenched jock.

"Aw, no prob, muscles." (his pet name for me) "I'll tell you what... I'll suck your dick if you try it out for two days and don't walk away a richer man..."

"Fuck you Martin!" I shouted at him, "You'd suck it anyway!"

I grabbed my huge bulging package with both hands, big wide grip, and shook it at him a little.

"Hahahaha!" he laughed, all the while his eyes were glued to my crotch. "I'm serious, muscles. I'll suck it if I'm wrong!"

What a fag, I thought to myself, rolling my eyes. I don't know what snapped in me. Maybe I just liked him too much, but any way you cut it, he got me to come around.

"Fine! One weekend!" I said. "But if I don't make a small fucking fortune I'm shoving this fat cock right down your throat! Hahahahaha!"

I flexed some more in the mirror before leaving, enjoying my pump. Double bi, side tri. God my arms are huge! Maybe I would try one of those bodybuilding competitions after all. I would be fun to strut around in one of those tiny posing suits, if my cock 'n balls would fit!

___________________________

Saturday I showed up for work and Martin immediately greeted me and showed me around. Fuck he had some nice cars in his showroom! Lamborghini's, Porsche's, Ferrari's, you know, all the good shit.

"Damn Martin! These wheels are hot!"

"Thanks," he said, "I see you're dressed to impress."

I was wearing the nicest clothes I had in my closet. I guess it had been a while since I had to wear something nice. You wear nothing but athletic wear when you're a trainer. Anyway, the polo and slacks that I dug up had gotten a little tight, ok really tight. I'd been putting on some serious mass lately and my clothes were not keeping up.

My massive pecs jutted out from my chest stretching the fabric of my polo to the limits, while my thick bodybuilder back and traps pushed out the other way. My arms had grown HUGE, like IFBB pro huge, and prevented my shirt sleeves from coming down all the way. In fact, they could barely even contain my cannon-ball delts. I loved the way my arms were exposed in the sunlight. My biceps and triceps were giant hunks of muscle hanging on to my upper arms. My thick, ripped, vascular forearms rippled with every movement of my hands and fingers.

I was lucky to find a pair of slacks to wedge into. The individual muscle groups of my quads shown through the legs like a pair of spandex leggings. My giant bodybuilder muscle ass stretching the pant seams, testing their strength. 'Please God don't let these split right in front of everyone!' I thought.

And my package was just obscene. I thought a pair of slacks might hide it a little, but to the contrary. The crotch of my flat-front chinos was definitely made into a mountain of bulging, bobbling male genitalia. There was nowhere for my mandingo monster cock and bull balls to hide. My muscle over-muscled thighs shoved them right out in front for the world to see.

"Using sex to sell... Not a bad angle!" Martin said.

___________________________

My first clients didn't go so well, a couple of lesbians who did not find my humor or looks charming in the least. No sale there.

My next clients, on the other hand, went much better. In fact, I ended up discovering the business model that would pave me a road of gold.

"Hello Sir, Hi Mam," I greeted them. "What brings you in today?"

"In the market for a new Lambo," the guy said with a huge grin.

I was immediately struck by the beauty of his bombshell trophy wife. Her tits were huge and up to her chin, and she was cute and young too, way younger than he was.

"So what do you have on the lot?" the old man broke my trance.

"Quite a few," I replied. "Let's go check them out."

As we browsed the Lambo's she was eyeing me up and down like a piece of meat. Her husband was blathering on about the features he wanted in his new car while her piercing stare was fixated on the bulge between my legs. She was checking out my arms, my chest, my eyes. Did this chick have x-ray vision or something?! Holy shit!

I think the guy started to notice what was going on because he started trying to distract his chick's attention back towards himself.

"What do you think of this one babe?"

But she didn't care. In fact, her flirtations with me became more overt. She started giggling and joking around with me. I could tell he was becoming irritated. Young chicks are attracted to money and power, right? What's the point of a trophy wife unless she's hanging all over you? Then came the touching. A slight touch of her hand on my arm. A brush of her big ol' booty across my crotch as we walked between cars. I tried to play it cool and just sell a car.

"I think you'll really like this special edition, sir."

It was the most expensive Lambo on the lot. Way overpriced, but flashy as hell.

"It's a little steep though," I warned.

"Money's no problem," he quickly rebuked me.

His insecurity about his trophy wife and his relationship was starting to become transparent. He was clearly becoming bothered by his wife and the fact that she was paying attention to me and my muscles, and not him. We went back to the office to discuss the details, and he became more and more flustered by the minute.

"Where do I sign?" he insisted. "I'll write a check right now."

If this douche thinks buying a million dollar car right on the spot is going to impress his woman, then he's got another thing coming. His wife looked at him, rolled her eyes, gave me a covert wink and swiped a card off my desk behind his back on the way out.

___________________________

"What the hell just happened?!" I asked Martin after they left.

"You just made a big fat commission!" Martin replied.

"No, I mean dudes come in here and drop a cool million just like that?"

"Hey! A million and five after tax, title and license!" Martin gloated. "John, how else do you think dweeby billionaire douchebags hold on to those chicks? They impress them with cash, buy them nice things, show off their wealth."

"I guess. He was getting really frustrated and short with me though."

"That's because he saw you as a threat to his power. Did you see his wife staring at your package the whole time?"

"Yea, how could I not? She 'inadvertently' rubbed her ass up against my dick once. Gave me a semi. I was fighting a full blown raging hardon!"

Hahahahahaha they both laughed. Then Martin took John back to his office, shut the door and started to unbutton John's pants.

"Woah, Martin! What are you doing?!"

"I've wanted to do this for a long time."

Martin proceeded to sling the waistband of John's underwear under his large nut sack, get down on his knees, and lick the new salesman's anaconda of a cock. At full mast, it stretched all the way from his chin to his forehead, and it only kept getting thicker.

"Holy fuck that's huge!" Martin exclaimed.

Martin slurped and licked and started bobbing the head of the massive monster cock in and out of his mouth. My head was tilted back, eyes closed, and I fantasized about the silicone tittied bombshell still flirting with me. And when I looked down, the scene was almost comical. My cock looked like a cartoon laying across Martin's face. It was massive.

Then what came next was nothing short of amazing. At first he could barely get it in his mouth, and then the impossible happened. I don't know how Martin did it, but his jaws opened up wider than anything he had ever seen before, and he started to take my cock down his throat.

I could see the outline of my massive member pushing down his throat. Oh my god! I lifted my shirt so I could watch the scene unfold with my flat, ripped stomach as a backdrop. I swear, between my rippling sixpack, thick ass cock, and Martin's protruding throat, I was harder than I'd ever been. Blood just kept rushing to my cock as it felt like it was growing harder and harder and harder.

Now Martin's gagging and choking, coughing saliva, as he takes my shaft in and out. Oh my god he's almost got my whole shaft down to the balls! He coughs and chokes as my whole shaft emerges out of his throat. It looks unbelievable, like a cheesy magic trick or something. Fuck! That whole thing was just down his throat! Had to have been half way down to his stomach!

Precum and saliva is stretched between Martin's mouth and the head of my cock, and I just can't take it anymore. I start to explode! The first glob hits his face before I shove my cock back into his mouth and continue to erupt. He chokes good as the next huge rope hits the back of his throat. One more huge burst and he's coughing hard as my cum spews from the corners of his mouth and comes flying out his nose! A full-on cum bath!

I back off and the last few shots land on his face and brow as he struggles to catch his breath. What a sight! A guy I met at the gym, annoys the shit out of me for years, finally becomes my boss and now he's on his knees with my cum oozing out of his nostrils, dripping from his mouth, matting down his hair. Fuck! What a day!

"I can't believe you just took my cock like that dude." I finally broke the silence. "A lot of chicks have trouble getting it all the way in their pussy, let alone down their throat!"

"Yea, well I wasn't about to try and sit on it!" Martin exhaled.