All Comments on 'Used For My Body'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unh uh

Well presented, as I felt vicariously raped. Didn't like it.

I'll avoid all tags on this one in my future reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh hell NO!

So your wife is a cheating slut. And without discussion or consent she has allowed you to be abused, humiliated and exposed to an unknown number of diseases. Your only question to her should be, where do you want the divorce papers sent because you have 1 hour to pack your things and get out of this house and my sight you manipulative bitch.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Sounds like rape to me

Sounds like rape to me. Wife doesn't tell husband anything, leads him on a journey to be used without his consent. Sounds like rape to me. Needless to say husband and wife get divorced soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Wife Is a Liar!!

She told her husband that she would never do anything that he would be upset about....the lying cunt. If her sucking other cocks and fucking other guys doesn't upset him then....they have different standards than I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s erotic, the thought of your wife enjoying herself and then including hubby in the overwhelming blindfolded game ... wow I’d enjoy an adventure with my wife like that .. but I’d also like to do the same to her 😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
560 Followers
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...