Used Fuck Toy Ch. 03: Jealous

Story Info
Someone has a Date and Someone else isn't happy about it.
1.7k words
4.27
24.1k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BataBitch
BataBitch
131 Followers

These characters are fictional and over 18. If you have a problem with consensual-non-consent please read something else. This is chapter two please read the first story to understand the background of these characters. If you would like to read more stories about these characters please let me know. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism only please no need to be cruel. 



Thank you.

******

Monday

I was standing at the counter looking through the mail when my mother called. She is a high end real-estate agent. Big money clients, where the commission on one house is more than I make in a year. Whenever she has prospective buyers looking at a few houses in the area, she needs my help. She thinks bringing along a young sexy woman to these meetings will help them pick a house. She justifies it because I am a Legal Aid in a real estate law firm. I usually go because I get a bonus or a raise at work every time I bring in a new client. My mother just wants me to wear a tight dress and smile at the rich men. God, no wonder I have relationship issues.

"Mom..." I listen for the reply

I listen as she goes through the motions of small talk, but we both know why she called. She only ever calls me when she needs to wave a piece of ass in front of a new client. As I'm listening to her Dylan comes home. He goes to say something but I point to the phone to my ear. He nods, turning to go down his hallway.

"I think I'll pass this time mom...because I don't want to entertain some handsy old man on my Friday Night."

Dylan Paused just past the doorway.

"30?... How do you make that much by 30?"

As my mother kept chattering in my ear about her client I felt hands touch the bottom of my pencil skirt. Dylan slowly pulled it up to my waist. My thong fully exposed my ass, allowing Dylan to fill his hands. He was groping me and bending me over the counter. This was not the first time I'd had sex while on the phone with my mother.

"What? ... No, Mom. You can't do that!"

"If you call my boss you can stop calling me..." I take one huge sigh. "Fine, Fine Mom! I'll go."

Two seconds after I said 'Yes' Dylan Impaled me with His Rock-hard Cock. He pinned me between him and the counter by my hips. He didn't move. I was bent over the counter with a Cock in my Pussy while talking to my mother; who was trying to pimp me out to another guy. What the Fuck is going on in my life.

Still inside me, Dylan started to play with my hair. I have long dirty blond hair down to the middle of my back. He has grabbed it, pulled it and used it as a handle, but he has never played with it before. It actually felt nice.

"What?..." Oh, shit I was still on the phone.

"If I do this you will stop parading me in front of your clients."

Dylan Pulled out and thrust in hard. I didn't expect it. I almost grunted into the phone.

"Friday? Where and what time?"

He did it again Pulled out easy and drove back in hard. Was he trying to tell me something? I tried to turn and look at him but he pulled my hair tight and held me facing forward. He started to grind his dick into me. Reaching down he started to play with my clit. That was new.

"Yes! Oh..." I moaned. "MOM! Mom I have to GO I will see you THERE! Bye, LOVE you."

With every thrust my voice got louder. I had to hang up before my mother figured it out. When I hung up the phone Dylan pulled out. He smiled at me with an evil look in his eyes. Then he pulled up his pants!

What?!

He didn't even cum. He Just left me there half naked in the kitchen. He still had to be hard, he didn't finish.

Tuesday

I heard him in the Kitchen last night but he didn't come see me. I know how often he unloads and was surprised he stayed in his room. I was naked and ready.

Wednesday

No Dylan again last night; Fuck was I horny. I try not to masturbate without his cum inside me, it feels wrong after all the fucking we have done since I moved into the house. I Like being his Fuck Toy, I miss it.

After dinner, I tried to 'present' myself to him but nothing. Let's face it I was a slut. I dressed in only my white tank and a red thong. You could see through my shirt. Even more after spilling water on myself. Bending over every chance I got. Nothing. Dylan gave me that evil smirk and locked his bedroom door.

Thursday

I was a raging Bitch today. I could hear Dylan pacing all night so I didn't sleep. I was a Needy Horny mess and frustrated with my mother. She called to tell me to wear something fun for the dinner tomorrow. Which is code for skimpy. Oh, My God, if I didn't get laid soon I was going to let this Casey guy do me in the restaurant restroom.

Dylan called to tell me he was going to be late tonight. I left my door wide open and waited to hear him get home. I wore nothing but perfume. As soon as the front door opened I loudly started to play with myself. I heard him come to my doorway.

"Do... mmm... You want to... ahhh... come in?" I moaned while I laid on my bed.

the grin on his face was pure evil.

"No."

then he left.

Friday

I was a Fuck Toy, Damn It. I was going crazy without cum in my pussy. This Casey guy was going to want to buy three houses after I let him in my panties tonight. He was going to get the ride of his life. I couldn't cum last night after Dylan left my room. Oh, I masturbated for like an hour but I couldn't tip over that edge. I was a walking sex bomb.

I started getting ready an hour and a half before the dinner shower, makeup, sexy lingerie. I was a bitch in heat. My heels were on and I was doing last minute touches to my makeup all I had left to do was put on my dress. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Fuck off! I'm getting ready to leave in a half hour."

"No. Fuck you."

Without warning I was lifted off my feet and tossed on my bed. I landed on my back with my legs in the air. Dylan was between them in seconds. He pulled his shirt off and slid down his shorts. His beautiful Cock was thick and hard. The head was purple and angry looking. Pre-cum was already leaking from the tip. In one quick motion, he grabbed the string of my thong, ripping it apart. Lining himself up to my cunt he plowed inside.

"DYLAN FUCK ME!"

We lost all control. Dylan was like and animal rutting on me like life depended on it. I Took everything he gave me. I was arching into him, moaning and grunting with every thrust. I lifted my hands to his chest. He grabbed them and pinned me to the bed. I was helpless, in body, mind, and spirit. I was the same animal he was. Where he dominated me, I submitted to his will. Finally, with a guttural roar he filled my cunt with hot sticky cum. Coating my pussy with himself. Marking his territory. I came on a high I had never reached before.

"Oh, Fuck. What the hell was that?"

"It's not over."

He pulled out of my pussy flipping me over. Using our mixed juices as lube he drove hard into my ass. Amazingly he never lost his hard on. After a few minutes, he came for a second time in my ass. I was well used by then and collapsed on the bed. I laid there, a helpless sweaty mess. My hair was ruined and my panties were in pieces. Dylan must have found new ones because they were sliding up my legs.

I jerked a little when something stiff pressed against my sore privates. A dildo was pushed inside my pussy and a butt plug popped into my ass. Holding them in place was the panties they were attached to.

"Dylan?"

"You can go out tonight, but if you want to fuck this guy you'll have to explain this. Explain why your panties are holding in some other guys cum."

"It's Just..."

"You could blow him. If your too embarrassed or your pussy is too sore to let him fuck you. You are a really good Cock sucker. But with those on you'll be thinking of my dick the whole time."

He climbed off the bed and left. That was the first time we ever talked during sex. Or even really about sex. If I didn't know any better I would say he was jealous.

I thought about that all through dinner with my mother and Casey the nerd wonder. I was polite and so was he but nothing more than business cards were ever exchanged. Not with Dylan's cum sealed inside me. That was the point wasn't it. Dylan didn't want me fucking other guys. He was jealous.

It was dark when I got home. I opened the front door to find Dylan facing the door sitting in his chair.

"Did you Blow Him?"

"No. I didn't."

"Good." Intense silence. "Did you want to?"

"No."

"Come here and suck me. slowly. Keep your eyes on mine."

I knelt down in front of him and did as I was told. Bobbing my head in his lap while keeping my eyes locked in his.

"No more dates. You're My Fuck Toy."

I nodded 'yes' as he came in my mouth.

BataBitch
BataBitch
131 Followers