Used Gift

Story Info
Julie deals with her drinking neighbor and his drunk friends.
6.5k words
3.96
74k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home from the gym around 4pm-ish on Fridays. When I get out of my car, guys across the road are always hanging out in a house garage drinking, smoking and carrying on. The drunker they happen to be when I get home the more freely they tease me. The garage door is always open so they have a clear view of my laneway to whistle and yell cat calls.

They taunt me with things like, "Hey Julie, bring your little gym shorts over here."

"Julie if you're husbands not home come on over, we'll take care of you."

The guys range in age from college frat boys up to a couple guys in their early fifties. A gregarious forty year old bachelor named Don owns the house garage and admittedly it turns me on whenever he watches me get out of my car. He is a factory worker and can be pretty crude, but I've always considered him harmless. Every Friday his eclectic gang of friends congregate for a night of drinking.

So it was another typical Friday and I was driving into my laneway after a good two hour workout at the gym. I'm about 5'7" and weigh roughly between 112-115 pounds. I wouldn't exactly say my body is athletic, but I have been told many times at the gym that I have pleasing thighs and a perfectly developed rear end from countless squats. As I turned in my laneway I could see the guys standing across the road drinking and smoking, I felt myself getting turned on at the sight of so many leering and ogling eyes.

I opened my car door, I had on little black gym shorts and cropped T shirt that shows my naval pierced with a sexy captive bead ring.

"Julie, get over here," yelled Don, "don't be bashful, come and have a drink."

"I'll take a rain check boyz." I flipped them a peace sign wiggling my fingers with red nail polish and went inside with my duffel gym bag.

Our small bungalow has only two bedrooms, which works good as we have no plans for children. My gorgeous husband Adam fucks me every day and keeps me pleased. I went into our bedroom feeling horny, grabbed some track pants and matching sweater out of the dresser. I stripped off my gym clothes and tossed them in a hamper and then walked across the hall to our bathroom naked. I laid out my clothes on the vanity along with blue lace panties and matching C cup bra. As the shower warmed up I looked over my curvy body in a full length mirror and felt a sense of accomplishment from time spent in the gym. I got in a steaming shower still feeling horny and contemplated getting myself off with the shower head. However it made more sense to only get myself worked up and be ready for Adam when he gets home in a few hours.

I was lathering my hair when I heard some noise. Adam was never home this early on a Friday. I continued rinsing the shampoo out when I was positive I heard laughing. I shut the water valve listening to the water drain away; then quickly I could hear voices outside my door. I reached up for my towel and it was gone. Hmm indeed, I wondered if I maybe forgot to throw a towel over the shower door. I stepped out of the stall soaking wet and grabbed a white towel off the shelf. I dried my face and noticed my track pants, bra, panties and everything else was gone.

My heart started racing. I realized I never locked the outside door since Adam would be home later in the evening anyways. Oh my goodness, I was suddenly nervous and aroused as I could hear what sounded like Don and the gang from across the road in my living room. It felt wrong to be so aroused but I couldn't deny it. I am a girl that craves sex with my husband but I am easily worked up when other guys flirt and admire my body. The thought of these drunken guys stealing my clothes had me flooded with emotions of embarrassment and curiosity.

I wrapped the white towel around me. It barely covered my behind. But none of the other towels were any longer and my only big one was mysteriously missing. Now the noise in my living room was getting louder. I towel dried my long brown hair wondering what the guys in my living room were up to.

I could hear more laughing. I took a deep breath and opened the door, I quickly moved down the short hall and my small living room was filled with around eight of the guys from across the road. I saw Don and I hurriedly moved up to him pointing my finger.

"Where are my clothes? Give my clothes back!"

"What clothes?"

"Don you know," I punched him in the arm.

"Guys look at her; she chose the shortest towel to come out and see us in."

"I can almost see her ass!"

"Why you coming out here like that if you're worried about clothes?"

I jumped cuz it felt like someone lifted my towel from behind. I was suddenly self-conscious standing in the middle of my living room surrounded by these eight guys drinking beer and talking about my embarrassing predicament in a very short towel. Most of my longish legs were revealed. I felt ashamed and stupid for coming into the living room in an awfully short towel, why didn't I find clothes in the bedroom first?

My left hand was pressing the precarious towel tucked against my chest, so I took my right fist and punched Don again demanding, "where are my clothes, come on this isn't funny."

"I think you're dressed just fine, what do you guys think?"

They all started laughing and clapping. I could swear it again felt like one of them came in behind and lifted my towel, so I jumped once more with no doubt a startled look. Well now they were really making fun of me.

"HAHA, she thinks someone is behind her!"

I stared at Don with a paranoid look, "I'll be back."

"Where you think you're going?"

I started toward my bedroom but more guys blocked the hallway. I was trapped in my own living room.

"Julie here's an idea," suggested Don, "how about you dance naked for us and then after each minute we'll give you a piece of clothing back."

"No, come on, you know I'm married."

"HAHA married?" yelled one of the younger guys in college named Jorge. "Well then where is this lucky guy? We don't see no husband here."

Don reached under the couch and pulled my clothes out. I lunged for him and he threw my clothes to another guy. They pulled out my blue laced underwear and hung it out of my reach in the ceiling fan. I remember shrugging my shoulders in disbelief.

"Julie dance naked for one minute and you get your panties back!"

"Fuck you," I said with a startled voice. I felt my face go flushed. I felt horny but there was no way I could dance naked for these guys who were looking very drunk.

Next they hung my bra off another fan blade. I tried grabbing for my track pants but they were immediately thrown to the next guy. My towel was barely covering me so I couldn't keep chasing my clothes.

Again I could swear they were lifting my towel from behind. But when I jumped they just laughed and made fun of me. I saw two of the biggest looking guys, both around my age of thirty, mocking me, "HAHA look, she thinks someone is lifting her little towel, but it's already so fucking short it don't matter!"

"Come on Julie," said Don, "dance naked for one minute and you can have your panties, go another minute dancing in your panties and you get your bra...."

"Dream on," was all I could lamely think of to say.

"Oh yeah, lap dances for the boyz!" laughed someone in the pack of drunken perverts.

I thought I could maybe reach my underwear hanging off the ceiling fan so I went for it. What a mistake. Soon as I reached a couple of the guys came in behind and tore my towel off. I was completely shocked and totally naked. There was no use chasing my towel as they threw it back and forth around the circle that surrounded me. All I could do was exaggerate my predicament with my hands on my hips.

"Are you happy?" I yelled at Don. I spun around still wet with a bitchy uninterested look on my face and let all the guys gloat over my naked body. I really had no choice. I acted sarcastic and annoyed. I glared at them with my green eyes to try and make them feel uncomfortable for taking advantage of me. It made no sense to try and cover up my privates with my hands. I was surrounded by these drinking bullies and oh my gawd I've never felt more helplessly mortified.

The comments made me cringe. I remember them taunting me.

"Check it out, completely shaved!"

"Turn around Julie, hey Don what size are those pear shaped tits on your little neighbor here, at least a C cup?"

"Spin around honey so we can get a better look at your ass."

"I don't see tan lines; she must spend time in the back yard nude!"

"We'll have to start checking the backyard more often."

"You must be into squats with an ass that jacked up!"

"Look at those white thighs and hips, built for breeding," laughed Jorge a dark skinned Latino.

In desperation I made another move for my bedroom but four of the guys grabbed onto my waist and pulled my back with them onto their laps on my couch. I felt them all closing in. My arms were pulled behind my back and I felt something cold and hard. I knew immediately what it was. There was no mistake hearing the clicking sounds. I jerked my arms and thrust my shoulders to get away, but more guys closed in and kept me pinned. In a panic I kept struggling to pull my arms free but there was too many of them holding me down. The fuckers had me handcuffed.

I felt vulnerable and my pussy was getting wet. I've been faithful to my husband in our nearly two years married mainly cuz he truly keeps me satisfied. He has cute boyish looks with longish brown hair and is 6' around 185 pounds of lean muscle that turns me on. And like I already said I most certainly love attention other men give me, but this was quickly turning into a lot more sexual aggression than I knew how to handle. They stood me up in the middle of the living room with my arms handcuffed behind my back. I felt completely flushed over with powerless embarrassment.

Don moved in close with a bottle of vodka. "Maybe you need a drink to loosen up for the guys?" He whispered in my ear, "have a drink Julie, it's the end of another week, time to celebrate baby, come on everyone deserves a Friday night special."

I gave him a pouty look with my mouth sealed tight. A few guys moved in and one of them plugged my nose. "Open up Julie," they taunted. I struggled, the hand cuffs kept my arms behind my back which pushed out my full pear shaped breasts. Finally they worked the bottle into my mouth, one guy kept my lips and teeth spread open, I thought of biting down but the bottle was already pressed on my tongue. Don gave me a shot that burned on its way down. With no way of getting loose I was horrified.

Now all the laughing guys were yelling for more as Don tipped the bottle back a second time and some of the vodka spilled down my chin onto my chest. I couldn't believe it when one of the guys started licking vodka off my breasts! Now everyone looked like a pack of wild animals cheering him on. Somebody yelled, "No alcohol abuse or waste allowed!"

I felt a tingle moving up and down my spine. I felt so irresistibly stimulated being pawed at and gloated over because everything seemed so wrong and embarrassing. The Latino named Jorge and his frat buddy were now sitting on my couch calling me over.

I again tried to turn toward my bedroom but fuck I was handcuffed without knowing where the key is. Any move I made to escape was useless, I was at their mercy. A couple guys grabbed me; they picked me up kicking and screaming and placed me sideways on the laps of Jorge and his college buddy. All of their strong arms surged me with a rush of horny feelings. I was swelling and throbbing in my private area. I felt my pussy getting very wet and my clit twitching. I like so wished my husband was home so I could fuck his brains out. Now the couch crowded with guys. My mouth was held open for another shot of vodka. I felt consumed and ravaged. They were trying to get me drunk and admittedly the vodka seemed to be going down easily, perhaps cuz of the adrenaline running through me.

The groping of my face increased and my mouth was forced open again for another shot. I could hear Don telling them as he tipped the bottle yet again, "she likes her vodka boys!"

My nipples felt explosive. They were all taking turns grabbing my chest or lightly slapping my ass with me stretched out on two college boy's laps. More vodka was put down my throat. I felt added burn but my brains were buzzing and totally turned on and raging with a desire for a thick penis inside of me. I could see my panties and bra hanging off the ceiling fan and I became scared of myself. I felt by not saying no I was letting them completely take me and it felt like such a horrible mistake, I wondered about regret once the alcohol wore off.

I've never been with more than one guy at a time even though in college I had dreamt about it, making up little fantasies about being kidnapped by a gang. I sometimes wondered about cuckolding Adam and have two guys take me in front of him. But I never thought it to be something I would actually go through with. Now handcuffed naked in my own living room, stretched out on the laps of these perverted guys, everyone getting drunker, me getting very drunk off straight vodka, I was flooded with a sexual frenzy through my body. I realized I may no longer have a choice what happens to me.

Don moved in with a couple guys and they once more groped my face and opened my mouth. Even though I wasn't resisting they forced my mouth open. I swallowed more vodka. Another wave of drunkenness came over me. The guys were now taking turns with me stretched out on their laps. Quite quickly it seemed whoever's lap I was stretched out on I could feel their cocks! They were hardening and pushing into my thighs and my back. I struggled in my handcuffs.

"Look at her perfect hips!"

"I think she needs some dick," laughed one of the guys who looked to be about my age of 30. He tickled my side. I jumped and pulled on my handcuffs.

"Look how squeamish she is!"

More guys moved in while I was handcuffed and spread out on a couple guy's laps. They took turns tickling me in the sides and stomach, laughing at me squirming -- they began working down my legs.

"Not my feet," I remember screaming, "pleaze not my feet."

That was a super critical error mentioning my feet. They held my ankles up in the air and tortured me with tickling that went through my entire body and made me shudder and convulse. The hand cuffs were pushing hard into my wrists as I twisted and kicked my feet. There was too many of these guys holding my legs and I couldn't get away. The alcohol was really taking hold and I felt extraordinarily horny and unsure of myself. The tickling though was taking my breath away. In such a brutal overwhelming frenzy I couldn't stand it.

While involuntarily jerking from the tickle torture it felt like someone was getting close to my pussy. Oh no I thought, is he looking for me? Whoever it was he started rubbing around my clit like a lost puppy. I could feel myself gushing wet. The tickling was causing me to lose my breath to the point I felt suffocation closing in, there was just no way to catch any air. I was laughing and screaming uncontrollably.

Then I felt a finger enter me. As a bunch of guys kept driving me mad tickling my feet someone was fucking me with his finger! I so strangely wanted them to stop tickling so I could fully experience the finger in my pussy! But how was I to express it? I couldn't become that slut in the room.

The handcuffs were digging into my wrists and my shoulders ached from tugging.

Then as if to increase my embarrassment I heard whoever was fingering me say; "Guys look how wet this white pussy is." He pulled his finger out. Turns out it was Latino frat boy Jorge who was fingering me.

This at least stopped the tickling as they all laughed looking toward his outstretched finger that was totally a display of mocking me. Then the fucker brought his finger down and put it in my mouth. "Yuck," I hollered while he molested my face. I struggled moving my head back and forth; which only brought more heckling upon me about sucking cock. Jorge said, "She moves her mouth around like a pro!" Everyone laughed as I was forced to taste my own pussy.

The vodka bottle was again thrust down to my face. The vodka replaced any taste of wet finger in my mouth. It felt like I was going through layers of control, first forced from my shower, then made naked, then trapped by handcuffs, consumed by tickle torture and now more vodka over powering me. I somehow managed to swallow another burning mouth full and coughed. Vodka spilled all over my face. I struggled in the handcuffs coughing and twisting my body. I could feel vodka running down my chest and into my captive bead pierced naval. Except now I was their helpless captive!

They pulled me up off the couch and on to my feet. My nipples were embarrassingly rock hard. When I looked down that was all I could see -- protruding nipples, like torpedoes ready to launch off of me. My arms securely handcuffed behind my back, it felt as though they had tightened a couple notches around my small wrists. Eight guys surrounded taking me in, drinking and checking me out in my own living room. It felt as though I had been kidnapped in my own home.

I worried and wondered when my husband was going to walk in. I felt wobbly from all the vodka. Don and a couple guys moved in again and opened my mouth, I tried pulling away -- I didn't think I could take anymore. Now it seemed like all the guys closed in. My head was held back, my mouth forced open and more vodka was put in my mouth. I swallowed a lot but also coughed more out. I could see my panties and bra hanging off the ceiling fan while they held my head back. They had me drunk and handcuffed and the embarrassment was strangely turning me on with fear of what they might do to me next.

Jorge the Latino college frat leaned in to my ear and whispered, "come and fuck me white girl, in your bedroom before your old man gets home."

I glared at him with contempt for what he and his gang of friends were doing to me, but I never said no, I didn't want to say no, but I was scared to say yes. A yes felt too much like cheating.

As they pushed me around the circle, laughing and teasing, I was so drunk it felt like I might pass out. I remember wondering if I had been drugged. I felt very relaxed in a helpless sort of way. I could feel the handcuffs coming off but I still felt like I had no control over my body. I was suddenly very unsteady on my feet. Don gave me another shot of vodka as others held my head back. The alcohol tore down my throat while everything started moving in a dizzying fashion. I was in the grip of eight guys and in my drunkenness I so wanted my husband's cock. A passing thought of a stranger's young penis sent a fantastic tingle down my spine and right into my behind.

As I started to fade out I remember some things they said.

"We should take her across the road and give her a tattoo," yelled someone in the mob.

"What?" I tried to yell but Jorge (the Latino asking for sex) started to kiss me with lots of tongue.

Don announced, "yeah Julie I have a new tattoo chair, how about we give you one?"

I pulled away from the kissing and slurred my words, "No....come on guys.... I don't....want a....garage tattoo....."

I felt unsteady. I blanked out.

****

When I came too I was in my bed and Jorge was groaning and fucking me missionary. It instantly felt exhilarating. Like a rush through my body as he pushed his strong hips. He felt to be bigger than my husband Adam. He was noticeably younger and very muscular. Adam works out too, but Jorge had that younger boyish tone with a hairless dark Latino chest. I was so drunk and groggy I hoped he was at least twenty. I am thirty and couldn't believe a guy at least ten years younger was taking advantage of me.

12