Used Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had me completely turned on and horned up. He brought my legs way back and moved down to kiss me on the lips. He was a real passionate kisser, with lots of infatuation. He was groaning and grunting as he kept kissing me.

"Are you getting close," I asked feeling his cock throbbing inside of me.

"I already got off," he kept moaning and grunting sexually, "I'm just getting the rest out, making sure your white pussy gets all of me."

"What? No you didn't."

"Come on white bitch, you heard me, I said I gotta blow in your little shaved pussy."

"Oh my gawd, you little fucker, I was passed out."

He leaned down again and continued kissing me so I couldn't talk. The handcuffs might have been off but I was still trapped and now completely belonged to him. There was nowhere to go and honestly I felt total euphoria and was strangely aroused at the thought he had been screwing me while I was passed out. From the way my head felt I was sure they had drugged me. My husband crossed through my confused mind but this young guy Jorge now had me shuddering with his cum inside of me. The reassuring thought that I never missed taking a birth control pill flashed through my mind.

"I thought you were awake when I blew," grinned Jorge with his dark menacing eyes glaring at me, "oh well, I guess I blew my Latino cum in you while you were still passed out."

Suddenly as he gave one more thrust and kissed me I moved close to orgasm with his large penis inside of me. I was suddenly moaning and edging toward compete rapture.

I pulled away from his lips to catch my breath. "I'm getting close, I'm gonna go, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes...."

As I drew close he smiled, he slowly pulled out and started kissing me again.

Now I was going sexually mad, like I was trapped in my sexual cravings, and I felt smothered by his intense kissing.

I turned my head away, "come on you little fucker, you got yourself off in me, now get me off."

"What the fuck you talking about white girl, you already got off, everyone in the house could hear you howling, moaning, cursing, you're a screamer," his face had a mocking look, "hell probably everyone down the street heard you going off."

"What?" I was shocked and felt another wave of embarrassment. I couldn't even bring myself to ask what he had done to me while I was blacked out. The thought of having an orgasm and not remembering made me feel wildly embarrassed. I wondered how long I had been unconscious, but I was too scared to even ask him about that. Or maybe I was too ashamed to ask?

He gave me one last smug kiss and got up leaving me oh so horny and tortured. I watched him laugh while pulling up his jeans. I remember feeling dizzy and I brought myself up on my elbows, as I looked toward my captive bead pierced naval I was completely covered in cum. I sat up and surprisingly saw a lot of cum dripping out of my pussy. I laid my head back down with no idea how many of the other guys either fucked me or jerked off on me. Judging by the amount of cum all over my body it must have been a lot more than just Jorge spilling cum all over me.

Suddenly my bedroom filled up with the guys.

"Grab her," yelled Don.

A bunch of them latched on to my legs and arms. I had no time to respond, I wondered how many of these guys now grabbing me had messed around with me while I was blacked out. As I struggled in their strong grip I could again see my helpless stomach covered in cum. They carried me naked into the living room and brought me under the ceiling fan. I could see my panties and bra still hanging off two fan blades -- I twisted my body trying to escape. Then to my horror I saw what was going on. They had one of my kitchen chairs directly under the ceiling fan. There were so many burly hands on me that I had no chance. They placed me in the chair, I tried pulling away but they were too strong, I saw four of the guys move in, each with a roll of duct tape in hand.

"What are you guys doing? What's going on here?"

They ignored me and several of them began duct taping me to the chair.

I looked for Don and saw him grinning and smirking. "Don you can't let them do this to me."

"Julie we want to leave your husband a gift. Tape her up good boys, like an expensive birthday present. And guys don't be shy, use all the tape up if you have to, I've got lots more across the road."

"What?" I screamed. My head still felt woozy and I felt super tender in my thighs and crotch as I struggled in the chair.

"That's it boyz," laughed Jorge, "her white husband will soon come and find his precious little gift."

"We'll make sure he has lots to open," laughed one of the tormentors wrapping duct tape around my right ankle.

I was speechless, I tried to fight back but they had already wound lots of duct tape around my wrists and ankles. I was again a captive. Four rolls of duct tape were binding me to my kitchen chair. My arms secured to the arm rests, I could only see my fingers with red nail polish and of course my marriage rings. My ankles were secured to the front legs.

I scanned the work going on and felt humiliated with so much sperm dripping and oozing over my captive naval beads, my chest sprayed and smeared with cum as well. I was still afraid to ask how many of them fucked me. Maybe only Jorge fucked me while the others jerked off on me? I could feel my pussy was very tender and burning as reality settled in. My thighs ached. But I had no recollection of having an orgasm like Jorge said I did, I only felt extremely horny for another one, one that I could consciously enjoy and remember. Oh my fuck was I ever horny but nervous about being duct taped.

"Guys, come on," I pleaded as the duct tape started to feel heavy, "that's enough tape; look I can't go anywhere now." I flexed my arms to show how securely duct taped they had me.

"Keep going boys," instructed Don, "we want her packaged up perfectly for her husband. We want him to have something special to unwrap after a long week at work."

All I could do was bite my lip and that's when I tasted the salty tang of cum. I shuddered knowing my face must have been covered in sperm as well. Once conscious of it I could feel it caked on my cheeks and forehead.

Then I saw some of the guys open up a make-up purse. It was my own make-up from the bathroom. These fuckers were liberally going through my house. They pulled out eye liner, blush, and red lip stick and started painting up my face.

"Make her look like a harlot boyz!" laughed Jorge.

I glared at them with contempt as three or four guys, all around my age, moved in and colored my face. Duct tape was still unrolling around my legs and arms. All I could hear was the stretching of tape and guys teasing and laughing. Some of them busy coloring my face while others worked the tape up to my elbows and my knees. The humiliation had really taken hold as I was slowly sobering up. I worried thinking about how Adam will react, but I was even more consumed and trapped with uncontrollable horny thoughts and desires. Honestly, those trapped sexual desires were worse than the duct tape holding me down!

"Okay that looks good," smiled a devious Don.

They threw my make-up on the hardwood floor and finished with the duct tape. They used much more than half of each roll. I wasn't going anywhere and I had no idea what my face looked like all painted up like a whore.

"One more thing," smiled Jorge as he picked up the red lipstick. He started writing across my chest.

"Oh come on," I pleaded, "what are you writing?"

All the guys laughed and clapped. Then I saw Jorge high five another guy and he goes, "that's perfect for the white girl huh: USED GIFT!"

I felt flushed and embarrassed but still very horny, oh my gawd I wanted an orgasm, one I could consciously enjoy for my own climactic pleasure!

I heard Don say; "let's get back across the road and drink some more; her husband will soon be home and we'll probably hear her go off again!"

So it must have been true that I already had an orgasm. I remember feeling completely exposed knowing I had been browned out while having a loud orgasm in a house full of guys.

They all took one last look at me duct taped naked to a chair, covered in cum, face painted up with makeup, lipstick across my chest labelling me a Used Gift. One by one they trotted past my defeated body laughing. Then to my horror Jorge threatened to pull my wedding rings off. I was defenseless and could barely even wiggle my red nail polished fingers with all the duct tape. Jorge looked to his frat buddy and said, "Let's take her marriage rings for a trophy!" I begged, "No, please not my rings." He ignored me and slipped my marriage rings off leaving me even more naked than I already was.

Slowly the whole mob left. I looked above my head and saw my blue panties and matching bra hanging from the ceiling fan. I was facing the living room entrance and left to wait for my husband's return from work.

My thoughts raced and mostly I wanted my husband's cock. I prayed he would not be mad, at the very least not until he had screwed me first. The thought of him entering me thrilled my spine and sent shivers through my naked used body. Unfortunately I felt even more naked and used knowing my wedding rings had been taken from me. It made me look like a real cheating slut.

****

After about twenty minutes I heard the door open. I could tell it was Adam.

"Julie? Are you home?" he called with strong hints of timid uncertainty. I figured the guys across the road had teased him. I was too overwhelmed and stimulated to say anything. I couldn't force any words out, so I said nothing. I knew he was about to find out more.

I felt a strain come over my face as he entered our living room. He walked in and just froze in his tracks. "Julie, my gawd what in the hell is going on?"

"Honey, I don't know what to say to you."

"Is this why those guys across the road were acting so strange?"

"Could be hon, why? What did they say?"

"They called me over and said you had a gift for me to open up. They said it's used but still in perfect shape. Then some young guy said he had fun with these and he gave me your wedding rings."

He saw the lip stick writing on my chest and his face went flushed.

I felt another wave of hormones sweep through my naked body covered in cum and duct taped to a chair. At least we had my diamond wedding rings back I thought to myself.

I saw Adam still looking me over; "what did they do to you Julie?"

He examined my long hair closely and it was then I realized it must be full of cum as well.

"I'm sorry, they snuck in here while I was in the shower and stole my clothes, and then I foolishly came out here in a towel, I don't know what I was thinking, and they made fun of me saying things like 'oh look she comes out in the shortest towel,' Adam I was so embarrassed...."

I looked at my husband he had a speechless embarrassed look of his own exposed all over his face. After a few moments gathering his thoughts he started to see about the task of un-wrapping all the duct tape around my wrists. I noticed he was getting hard under his polyester pants. I said, "Adam, my gawd, are you getting hard?" I so wanted to grab at his growing bulge. He's about eight inches and it was showing.

His cute boyish face went another shade red. I had caught my husband red handed, he was busted, and the swelling in his pants looked so obvious. I couldn't believe he was turned on hearing about my humiliating predicament.

"What else did they do to you Julie?"

I slowly told him more details as he painstakingly worked at getting me out of the duct tape.

I could tell he was really getting horned up.

"Hon I'm kind of surprised."

"At what," he blushed.

"You're getting a hard on hearing about the guys across the road getting me drunk."

"A part of me is gonna get even with them, but oh my holy fuck this part of me right now wants to ravage you Julie, you're my wife, not theirs, I'm gonna put these rings back on you and screw you as my wife."

Adam had me turned on at a whole new level. The thought of him getting revenge, defending my honor felt so pure and strangely exciting. Those bullies will now have to deal with my husband. I truly love having Adam to protect me even though I'm afraid he might be in over his head with this one.

As I vividly recapped what I could remember Adam became very worked up sexually. He had grabbed scissors and was working at getting me out of the duct tape. Then he ran out of the room and I wondered what for? He came back with his phone and took a few pictures of me still duct taped to our chair. I now couldn't wait to get his cock into me cuz I so, so, so, needed to get off! I could see he was making sure to get my hanging blue panties and bra in the picture. I winced trying to remember if any of the guys had taken pictures of me earlier on. I couldn't recall anyone pointing their phone at me, but I was also super distracted. Hmm perhaps they were afraid to record any evidence?

It took Adam a good hour tediously working with scissors to get the tape off me. I am pretty convinced he could have cut the tape off me a whole lot faster, but a growing part of him enjoyed seeing me his wife, captured and duct taped naked, covered in cum, struggling in a chair. So while he slowly worked at the sticky tape I told him every detail. He seemed to get real hard when I talked about them messing with me while I was passed out drunk, or possibly drugged And let me say, by the time I was finally cut loose we were both so heavily worked up that I felt ready to explode.

He finally pulled me free off the chair, and looked embarrassed seeing my naked body covered in dried up cum and my face over done with make-up. He put my rings back on and led me down the hallway and into a steaming shower. With soap and a big sponge Adam gently cleaned me and intensely fucked me in the shower. We then moved into the spare bedroom and passionately screwed all night long. Every time he blew he would relax and plot his revenge, and then he would ask to hear about what happened all over again. I couldn't believe how much my predicament had him riled up for revenge but also turned on to fuck me even harder. Every detail of the story worked Adam back up with more vigor and even more romantic passion.

With all this new sexual tension in our marriage the doors of unexplored possibilities have opened up.

And now here we are a week later, and I must say it is more thrilling than ever to drive over to the gym later today for my regular Friday afternoon workout....

And yes I still wonder if they had given me a tattoo where they would have put it....


12