Used My Way for You

Story Info
He uses her body for his enjoyment.
2.3k words
4.25
18k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You answer the phone to me with your usual, "Hello!"

You sensed my tone immediately, I wanted you and I wanted you now. I gave you your instructions and hung up the phone.

On entering your home, I climbed the stairs and walked slowly to the bedroom. I opened the door and saw you exactly as I'd requested.

Completely naked, blindfold on, stood straight up, legs spread shoulder width apart and hands behind your head fingers clasped together. You are a very obedient Slut I thought.

I walked around you, taking in all your beauty. Your breathing was getting heavier and heavier as I walked around you. I could tell you were desperate to talk, to say something but you were fighting back the urge.

No talking today I thought, I reach into my bag and take out a leather strap with buckle housing a bright red ball gag. I bring it in front of your mouth and say "Open!"

You oblige, and I place the ball gag firmly into your mouth and tie it tightly around the back of your head bellow your ponytail.

Now you look edible...

I take your arms down and lead you to the bed, I force you to lie you face down and place your head on one side. A moment of tenderness as I kiss your cheek and stroke your hair off your face. I take your hands and tie you to each top end corner of the bed and then each ankle to the two bottom corners.

Now your mine!

Like the little slut you are you're trying to grind against the bed. I shake my head knowing that when you're on heat like this there is little controlling your animal instincts.

I kneel at the end of the bed and have your foot in front of me. I reach out and stroke your foot, I lean in and inhale the sole of your foot loudly. I then take you toes into my mouth and begin to suck them. Devouring each one in turn, taking time to nibble on each one. You feel me sink my teeth into the sole of your foot, the arch of your foot is getting all the attention as I bite and suck. You are letting out small cries as I do it but it's getting me so hard, I don't care to listen.

I suck your heel deeply it feels like I'm trying to suck if off your foot. My nails scratch from your heel to your toes dragging downwards. Before I slap the sole of your foot. You are now writhing lifting your pussy clear off the bed and your other leg is shaking as you are whimpering.

I move to the other foot and again lick and suck your toes, your whimpering changes to deep guttural sighs and little moans as I again grab your foot and sink my teeth into the arch of your foot. I suck hard and listen to the sighs change to cries again. I ignore the heel this time and move to my scratching up and down your sole before smack on the fleshy part of the foot.

You are bucking wildly as I let you come down and gain some level of composure.

I kiss your Achilles showering your calf with kisses and light touches; feather light touches up your legs to the back of your knees. I can feel you are now complete mush at this stage and are moaning through the gag in your mouth. I can't handle it I want to hear you; I don't want to stifle the pleasure and pain you are feeling. I then untie the gag and take it from your mouth. It's covered with your saliva and I lick it all and clean it. I wanted to taste you.

Back to your leg I lick the back of your knee and run a hand up each side of your thigh and place my hand firmly on you before digging my fingers into your skin and gripping it very firmly. I hear you for the first time.

A real guttural, "Fuck!"

I lift you up by your thighs and throw you back down and move to the other leg.

I kiss your other achilles and my fingers play across your calf and I feel your body respond with goose bumps. Your arse is moving rhythmically now rotating almost from side to side as I kiss up your legs, I know your turned on I can feel your heat.

I move to your thigh and stroke my hand from your knee to your bum cheek.

I say the word, "Four". The first smack on your thigh stings and you cry out in shock. Second and third are almost at the simultaneous and you can feel your leg turning red and stinging violently. I stroke your leg lightly again bringing you back to the situation and allow you to feel the warmth of my attention.

I place my hand in front of our face and say one word, "Lick?" You begin to lick my hand making it wet, adoringly bathing my hand with your wet tongue. I remove my hand and administer the final smack. It's very strong and with the added wetness would no doubt sting more than ever. I leave my hand in place, I dig my nails into your skin. You need this; you need me to own your body.

Your breathing is fast now almost faster than your body is moving. Your desperate for attention and don't know where it's coming from. You feel my hand slide up from your thigh across your arse cheek and grip the flesh firmly. I move down your crease across your puckered arse hole right over your pussy and rest on your clit and you lift your pussy to meet me. You are soaking wet and my hand runs over you freely and easily roaming across your slit, flaps and hood.

I remove my hand and sit in the chair next to you. I relax and admire your body. You're raising your bum that high you're offering your pussy to me. To take it. Almost enticing me to touch you, it's making it difficult to concentrate on anything else. You don't even know you're doing it, serving yourself to me it's almost completely involuntary.

I want to be in your mind now, I want to know what you're thinking what's your focus. Is it the pain of your foot? The light touches of your legs? The redness of your thigh? The burning desire and wetness between your legs??

I move swiftly and climb on the bed and drive my face into your wet pussy; it feels to you like I'm trying to climb inside you. It's a savage attack, fucking you with my tongue. Lifting your hips so I can lick your swollen clit. I find it easily and flick it with my tongue as I feel the orgasm building in you, your back is arched and your arse lifted as I continue to lick your clit until I know your cumming by the sounds your making and finally I hear you say, "I'm cumming". You struggle to say through gritted teeth.

I give you no time to enjoy it, I stand and quickly untie your ankles from the bed. I bring your ankles together and tie them tightly together. I then tie you again just below your knees. Your lower legs are completely shut down together.

I reach to my bag again and produce my weapon of torture, I find the plug socket and insert it. I place the wand between your thighs and place the head directly on your clit and pussy. It's dead no feeling just the head firmly against you. I then tie you again on your upper thighs holding the wand in place firmly between your legs.

I flick the switch for the wand onto the highest level and the familiar hum rings out and almost instantly your groan is audible. I move around to your face and look at you. Your mouth if fully open and moaning and your blindfold still in place. You look a picture of sex.

It isn't long before your grinding on the wand, humping against it trying to get it into the special place.

"Slut I want you to ask permission before you cum".

Instantly the reply comes back and says, "Can I cum please?"

Its a low and steady statement no urgency just a request...there is time, I think.

"No not just yet" I replied keeping the pressure on.

"Please can I cum?" its quicker and more urgent this time.

I watch your body and wait. "Please can I cum?" the words almost spat at me.

I wait and watch desperation on her face, her fringe sticking to her sweaty forehead.

"Yes, slut you may cum" I relent to her requests.

You let out a low continuous moan as you cum hard on the wand. Grinding your legs together and clenching your bum tightly against the humming tormentor.

For you though there is no let up and as you are trying to compose yourself, the second orgasm is building within. I reach out and stroke your face and watch you closely. I slip my thumb into your mouth and you suck it hungrily into your willing mouth.

With my thumb in your mouth you mumble, "Please can I cum?"

"No Slut you must concentrate on my thumb only" I reply.

You suck it like it's my cock and I know the faster you go the more you're getting close to your second orgasm.

"Please can I cum?" she pleads with me. I consider and decide her fate.

"Ok Slut on the number 1 you may cum" trying to build the tension.

"5"

5 seconds gap

"4"

5 seconds gap

"3"

5 seconds gap

"2"

5 seconds gap

"Hold it."

You're bucking wildly on the wand and clenching your thighs together.

"1 - cum you dirty little slut, cum for me" I growled at her.

Your mouth opens and my thumb slips out as you scream through your orgasm. I reach across and turn the wand off and I let you breath, giving you only 10 seconds before it goes back on full speed.

"Please can I cum?" almost instantly you demand.

"Yes, cum take the orgasm" I almost demand.

I lurch and grab your ponytail and yank your head back while you grunt and groan through the orgasm. I hold your ponytail in this place, and you arch your back to try to accommodate it. I grab the wand with my free hand and grind it tight against your pussy.

"OH FUCK - CAN I CUM PLEASE".

Before I can respond, you're into it, groaning and crying as it rips through your body. I know you're mush; I feel you go limp and I let go of your ponytail and flick off the switch. Your panting loudly, breathing deeply and almost cooing on the bed in front of me.

I stand next to you and take my clothes off, my cock is rock solid, and I have a river of pre cum dripping from my cock. I stroke it and taste some before moving forward and wiping my cock across your lips.

I move back to my bag and take out my iPad. I place it on the table next to the bed facing your face and press record. I remove your blindfold and tell you to stare at the iPad, do not take your eyes off the iPad. Do not look at me.

You do as your instructed. I straddle your legs and rub my cock against your pussy and slide the tip into you before switching on the wand again. Just the tip feeling the vibrations from the wand.

I slip out of your wet pussy and look down at you, I drip some spit from my mouth to your arse and take my cock to swipe it over your little hole. I inch into your arse slowly at first, 1 inch, then two, then three. I then slip into you easily. I'm deep inside your arse and I you let out a huge sigh as I am in you.

I grip hold of your hips and begin to fuck you for all I'm worth I know I won't last long but I can't hold back any longer.

You are cumming again without permission and I scream at you to keep your eyes open as I plunge my cock in and out of your arse. You're locked tight around my cock that soon I'm close and I slow down and take long strokes my weight crashing down on you and you grunting with every pump of my cock.

"Please can I cum?" you utter as the final orgasm is taken from your body.

"Yes, you can cum but cum for me" I responded.

I slide my cock out of you and turn off the wand. I kneel behind your head and lay my cock head on the side of your face and begin to slowly stroke it. You are panting and keeping your face staring at the camera. I can feel I'm close and in seconds I'm cumming all down your cheek into your open mouth. You struggle to do anything other than let it flood into your mouth.

I move and untie your legs, remove the wand, untie your hands and I rub all the places you've been tied. Bringing back the circulation to you. I then pick you up and move the duvet and lay you back down, you look so small, so fragile I get in next to you and feel you melt into me. I place my hand around you and stroke your back and I kiss your head and hold you close to me.

I feel you shudder an aftershock of the treatment you've just endured. Your feet slip around me, and it feels like we are playing bed twister, but I know you just want to be close to me.

You fall asleep completely happy and fulfilled.

I love you Princess.