All Comments on 'Used the Way I Like It'

by 69stroker69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
isadoreisadoreover 4 years ago
left hanging!

an interesting evening but you are leaving us wanting more. Please tell us about Catsuit and the rest of the night.

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
My Fuckbuddy

My Fuckbuddy, (he is a Top and I am a Bottom) and I have a huge latex fetish and we are always in full head to toe rubber when we have sex. We have gone out a few times in latex together to sex clubs like Ron Jeremy's Club Sesso in Portland, Oregon before it closed down.

I liked your reference to how latex shorts feel under latex pants. I like the shorts with an attached latex cock and balls sheath and a small hole in the tip, so I can pee without having to take them off, and with just a small slit in the rear for access.

I have a pantsuit that is a long sleeve latex shirt with attached gloves, a back zip and glued at the waist to a pair of thin molded latex slacks with boot cut legs. There are belt loops and a rubber belt so it looks like pants and a shirt, but it feel better than the tucked shirttail and everything stays in place better that way too. The pants have a butt zip but no stiff bulky zip in the front, just an overlapping jockey shorts type fly in the front.

I love the way the C/B sheath feels as it snugly cups my balls, how my cock feels in the slippery lubed sheath, how it feels inside the the latex pants and the way my cupped balls and hard cock are a really prominent bulge in the front of the thin latex pants!

I wore that outfit to the "club" once, with a latex jacket over the top, a pair of rubber socks and a pair of shiny black vinyl woman's platform boots. My buddy wore a similar outfit but, no shorts underneath, and mens lace up boots. When he took me by the hand to one of the private rooms in back, with our hardons bulging the front of our suits, the thought that people knew what we were going to do was a huge turn on! When we came back out, the feeling of his cum leaking out, trapped between my butt cheeks in the rubber shorts, had me bulging the front of my latex trousers again in no time!

Other than getting bareback gang bang once, and a few threesomes, no one has ever actually witnesses me having sex with someone. The idea, like in your story, of getting a rubber gang bang and filled with many load by strangers, right out in front of others seeing my do it, is a huge turn on! My buddy is the only one that I let cum inside me raw anymore but, if I found myself in a situation like in your story, I don't know if I could resist the temptation! I don't care what anyone says or does, I don't believe there is a Bottom that doesn't crave being filled with as much cum as he could possibly get! Even if he wouldn't do it, it's sort of an instinctual need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Expectation of dominance by another.

Being placed in a hood would be my dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next

Amazing. I would love to know what happen s next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story, and a scenario I want to experience any time. I love the feel of a hard throbbing cock in my mouth and an equally hard cock ramming my ass. In public, it must be incredible. Thank you for the story! I wih you guys would name the club and the city where I could have a similar experience.

tightsman1944tightsman19444 months ago

brilliant... filled a few condoms i can tell you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69stroker69@69stroker69
I am proud faggot bottom addicted to oral sex and being spit roasted. Love both men and women but can never get enough cock and cum. I have a strong fetish for all things shiny but particularly love latex and leather. My pleasure comes from pleasuring others. I love being w...