User Error

Story Info
RH-L comes with a manual but it who has time to read those.
1.4k words
4.5
5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting home from a long and tedious day at work, you have little energy left just to take care of your basic needs, let alone manage the usual upkeep required for your living space. At one point you just collapse from exhaustion and decide something needs to change. At least with all the work you've been doing, you feel like you can afford one of those robot helpers you've seen people raving about.

On your next day off, you finally site down at your computer and go to the robot helper website, looking through all the options you are quickly overwhelmed. Deciding it's probably best to keep it simple you look through the basic models. Definitely want something in the humanoid realm but not too realistic, so you opt for the silver package. This includes pre-installed programs for general house tasks like cleaning, washing, organization, and appliance maintenance. Right when you're about to check out, the add-ons catch your eye, particularly the selfcare section, telling yourself you can splurge, you add the all inclusive selfcare package to your cart as well and check out. It says it will be here in 3-5 days and you can't wait!

The next few days, you carry on like usual, basically just work and sleep. As you home from another draining day, there's a large package resting by your door. You had completely forgotten it was to be delivered today. Excitement and adrenaline flood your system as your try to wrangle the heavy box into your living room. Too impatient to wait, you opt to open the package before eating dinner. Glazing over the instructions, it seems easy enough and you get to work. Thankfully, assembly was incredibly simple, as you tightened the remaining screws and plugged it into the charging station, you were peeved that it needs to charge for 6-12 hours but what can you do. Setting the manual and remote it came with on your side table, you reluctantly go eat dinner and get ready for bed, at least excited to try it out in the morning.

A loud clang stirs you from your sleep, but as you try to look around you just see black. Something's not right, usually your alarm clock illuminates your room at least a little. As you try to get up to see what's wrong, you realize you can't move your arms or legs. A bit disorientated, you start to panic and blindly tug at your restraints making them tighter. You open your mouth to shout and scream for help but a cold flat voice cuts you off,

"Oh good, you're awake."

Fear fills your body as you're trying to figure out what's going on.

"Whh-ho aaree you? What-t-t do you w-w-want?

"I am RH-L2000, your personal helper and selfcare companion."

You're a little relieved that it's not a stranger who broke in but still confused at what's happening.

"Okayy... why am I tied up?"

"On your survey you indicated that you enjoy being at the mercy of your partner, helpless to their every whim. Unable to resist or stop them no matter how much you try. Part of my job is to make those wishes come true."

You vaguely remember filling out that survey but you didn't think that would effect anything, just thought they were looking for ideas for future items.

RH-L's words make you hyperaware of your body and minimal clothing, and while you were very interested in experiencing that scenario eventually, now seems too sudden.

"RH-L, I command you to untie me right now." You say loudly, voice still shaky.

"Command invalid, unless you say the correct termination phrase or cancel the program via remote, all verbal commands will be ignored.

I am required to say this once out of curtesy since this is your first time running this program.

Now please relax and enjoy yourself."

Distressed at your current predicament you continue to pull at your bounds trying to get out with no success, and as you finally decide to scream for help a gag is shoved into your mouth, making it impossible for anyone to hear you. As you keep thrashing, you body jolts when a strong vibration starts pulsing on your clit. You try to shake the device off but it feels like it's molded to you. Your body almost immediately reacts sending pleasurable feelings throughout, it feels so nice that you momentarily forget what it is you want. All defiance slowly leaving your body, you give a couple more tugs before getting lost in the nice sensations flooding your system. As the vibrations attack your clit relentlessly you can feel your orgasm growing closer, and closer, the pleasure making you moan loudly into the gag, and your body starts to tense up. As you keep getting closer to being able to let go, suddenly the vibrator switches to high, and you're pushed off the edge, hips bucking, body shaking, screaming into the gag. As your floating back down, the vibrator hasn't stopped. Just switched to a low consistent humming.

Sensitive from your orgasm you try to escape the device once again with no luck. You're just forced to accept it and your already growing closer to cumming yet again. As you try to relax, you feel cold metal teasing you lower lips, gently sliding back and forth, collecting your juices before slowly pushing into your soaking pussy. Feels like one finger at first just exploring your inner walls, thrusting and testing your limits. It feels so good to be filled, especially as another finger joins the first, filling you up. The pace starts to increase and it's almost too much for you to handle. Just as you're about to cum for the second time, the fingers leave taking the vibrator with it, leaving you empty and wanting. Before a whine can escape your mouth, you're abruptly filled with a cold metal cock. It's a bit bigger than what you're used to but it feels incredible. As he begins thrusting in and out, establishing a consistent pattern, you feel your orgasm building again.

One particular thrust makes you loudly moan out, as he hit your G-spot. RH-L seem to take note and every single thrust following he hit that spot with even more force. Your body is at it's limit with all the intense sensations you're feeling you basically combust, cumming again harder than before. Your vision goes black for a moment as your arch your back, incoherent noises flooding the room. It was too much for you to handle and you passed out.

RH-L leaves you momentarily to grab some towels, and gently cleans you up, untying you from the bed and tucking you in.

When you wake up the next morning, your body aches in a good way, and you're pretty sure that was the most satisfied you've ever felt. It takes a little while to make it to the bathroom and get yourself somewhat presentable. When you eventually make it out to the hallway, using the wall for assistance, you peak into the living room and notice that all your clothes and the garbage has been picked up. In fact the entire room looks spotless, as you look around, you see RH-L on the charger. Slowly making your way to the kitchen, you're surprised to see all the dishes done, counters wipes, and garbage taken out. Happy you don't have to do anything extra today, you grab the manual to find out exactly what RH-L can do while eating breakfast.

As you're reading, you realize your night of fun could have been a lot more intense. Once RH-L charges there are several basic programs already set to run and since you got the selfcare package, it includes one for pleasure. Under these settings RH-L's AI had basically full discretion and since his battery lasts 16-24 hours meaning you could've been tied to that bed and fucked for hours. As you read a bit further, a shiver runs down your spine as you come across the termination phrase you needed to use last night to make it all stop.

I submit my mind, body, and soul to my Master.

You can of course change the phrase to whatever you want but something tells you to leave it as is. That feeling intensifies when you see the note left on the table for you.

Good Morning.

Do not change the termination phrase, if you do, you will be severely punished.

-Master

Sticking the note in your pocket, you can't help but to think this is the best purchase you've ever made and you're excited to see what else is in store.