But What That Ass Do

Story Info
She chooses a man to peg for her enjoyment.
2.3k words
4.68
12.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never picked a man out of a crowd before and decided, that was the ass she was going to fuck, but today wasn't a normal day and he wasn't just any man from the crowd. It was his fault, when she looked up from her Sudoku puzzle, he knelt tying his shoe, and the jeans he was wearing hugged his ass just right, showing the little bubble butt hidden beneath.

Even with such a beautiful sight of that ass his demise wasn't written in stone yet. That happened when he stood to turn and leave the park, he caught sight of her watching him and threw her the most adorable smile she had seen in a while. The sway of his hips as he walked away told her something else, he knows how to work those hips and that can mean one of two things and they both mean the same thing, that man takes it up the ass.

Lisa quickly packs up the remainder of her lunch and tosses the newspaper into the trash, there are far more entertaining things before her. It doesn't take long to catch up to him on the street, that sexy swagger of his may look amazing but he walks pretty slow. Just as she is about to catch him he makes a sharp turn and descends a dark staircase. There's a sign above that reads, "Basement Bar", with an arrow pointing down the stairs. She decides that although it looks a little sus, it must be a decent place if a handsome man like him would come here.

Basement Bar is as dark and dingy as you would expect a basement bar to be. The natural light in the place was blocked by signs for beer and food plastered on the windows. Her handsome man is sitting at the bar by himself, nursing a freshly poured beer. She decides that there is no use in pretending they happened to end up at the same bar given that there is only one other person in the place, he would know better immediately.

Lisa sits on the stool next to the man and smiles at him as he glances over, looks away, and looks back for a second take. "You're the woman at the park, aren't you?" He seems suspicious now, maybe she miscalculated the smile.

"That I am," Lisa exclaims a little nervous from the implications of her following him all the way here, "Hope you don't mind if I join you for a drink?" She asks the question as innocently and nonthreateningly as possible, looking deep into his eyes, hoping that he will see her genuine attraction and desire for him.

His smile widens as he returns that hungry look, his eyes digging into her. "I don't mind a bit. Do you have a drink preference?" She is too nervous to respond with words so she shakes her head no. He turns from her and raises his hand, "Hey Jeff, can you get this beautiful creature an IPA?" They look into each other's eyes while Jeff pours her glass and assessing the situation quickly leaves the bar area mumbling about the fryer being on the fritz.

He is the one who breaks the silence first, a smirk on his face while he speaks, "So may I ask what I did to be lucky enough for you to follow me here and join me for a drink?"

It was a fair question; she did take the initiative after a single smile to stalk the man down into this seedy basement bar with no one else around. "Full transparency," she felt herself biting her lip, nervous to say, "You have a beautiful fucking ass."

He erupts in laughter first and she quickly joins him, it is a good sound like it is coming from his heart. She thinks how sweet it is that he is touched by her compliment. The laughing subsides and they look into each other's eyes again, sexual tension has now taken over the situation. Lisa can feel her body beginning to explore the possibility that this could happen, she might be able to touch that sweet ass today.

The man leans forward suddenly, landing his lips directly on hers. They are soft and taste of beer, his tongue pressing into her mouth. She feels her lips spread apart instinctively, allowing his tongue inside of her. His hand comes up behind her head, tangling his fingers into her soft, dark hair, and pulling her head deeper into the kiss, their tongues now flicking back and forth over one another, passion overflowing from both.

Time passes slowly, or quickly, she is not sure because all she knows is that the feeling inside of her has grown and she wants nothing more than to rip this man's clothes off and take him right here. That damn ass, she thinks, I can't resist a nice ass.

This time it is her that breaks the silence, pulling back from the kiss and looking deep into his eyes. "Want to get out of here?" is what she wants to say but all that comes out is "Want to get..." and he is already standing, half dragging her by the hand and out a back door out of the main dining area of the bar. There is a smaller storage room here with a stairwell and another door that looks like it empties into the back alley. He continues pulling her as they turn and go up the stairs.

You could not tell from the outside but above the bar there appear to be 3 apartments, all looking like they're original from at least the 1970s, maybe even older. His apartment is the last one down the hall, with a crooked three hanging from the door. The apartment itself is well-kept, although the furniture is old and most likely used, it is all clean and organized.

They kick their shoes off without a word and he nods his head towards a door on the far end of the apartment. As they enter, she is again surprised at the cleanliness of it, the bed wasn't made but the blanket had been tossed back into place and there were very few pieces of clothes on the floor. This guy is a keeper, she thinks to herself before turning back to face him.

No words are spoken as they return to the passionate kissing that started in the bar just a few minutes ago. His hands are all over her, removing her shirt and caressing her breasts before moving down to unbutton her pants. She is undressing him also but rather than bothering with the shirt she's undone his belt, and his pants are slowly falling to the floor when she grabs her first handful of that beautiful ass.

His reaction is sudden and clear, as her fingers clamp down on his left cheek he jumps, pushing himself into her, his cock jumps too, and she can feel it pressing hard into her stomach as their kissing continues. Encouraged by his raging boner she decides that she wants his ass, and she wants it now. Despite him being significantly larger than her she surprises him with her forcefulness, pushing him away from her and then turning him around. She is certain she hears him giggling as she shoves as hard as she can, sending him sprawling onto the bed.

She does not care if he's laughing or not at this point, that ass of his is looking up at her, bare and exposed. Lisa puts her hand on his back and directs him to bring his ass back towards her while still kneeling on the bed, exposing everything on the underside of him. Taking one deep look up and down his crack, his beautiful pink asshole looking back at her, his balls pulled tight against his body as his erection begins to jerk and drip with anticipation.

Her self-control is lost as she dives face-first into that ass. First taking her tongue up the middle, being sure to push into him gently as her tongue passes by his asshole. With each flick of her tongue, she feels his body jerking under her. She places her hand on his back, holding him in place as she takes a deep breath and goes back in. Tongue fucking his asshole sends him into convulsions, moaning and groaning into his pillow. He reaches behind and pushes her head further into his ass, grinding against her warm wet tongue.

Moving one hand around him she checks to feel how hard he is and is not surprised to find his cock harder than glass and slick from the precum is dripping uncontrollably. As soon as her fingers clasp around his cock he lets out another sexy moan, throwing his head back in pleasure. She loves the noise he is making now and continues to flick her tongue in his ass as hard as she can as she gently strokes him, up and down, soft and slow, letting him take in every movement.

She keeps tongue fucking his asshole, stroking his cock, using his precum as the lubricant, until she feels him beginning the climax. All the muscles on his body begin tense up, the moans becoming gasps of breath as his body neared the moment of explosion, so she suddenly drops his cock and removes her tongue. He sighs heavily, falling onto his pillow.

"That was amazing, baby! I don't even know your name and you're tongue fucking my ass like we've been married a decade. Fuck!" He looks back at her smiling, looking exhausted but also hungry for something more. He is surprised to see that she's not standing at the foot of the bed anymore. Somehow, she has spotted the toy chest that he keeps in the closet and she is pillaging through it.

It does not take Lisa long to find exactly what she was looking for and begins putting the first piece on. He is watching her excitedly, a smile on his face as he gently strokes himself, keeping the tension in his cock. She keeps eye contact with him as she settles the final piece into place and begins walking across the room. He knows what to do without question and scoots to the edge of the bed, lying on his back.

They both know this dance well as she grabs one ankle and folds his knees back into his chest, exposing all of him to her again. This time instead of her tongue she starts rubbing the 6" dildo up and down his ass crack. She spits on it, thinking to herself how funny it is spitting on something you are about to fuck. He throws his head back onto the bed, moaning again, the anticipation in his body building with each passing of the dildo.

She takes it slowly at first, pressing the tip to give him time to stretch to accommodate the girth of it. He keeps looking down at what she is doing to his body and then throwing his head back against the pillow. Taking his cock into her hand she begins squeezing in rhythm to the movement of her hips, driving him mad.

It takes her several minutes and a few more spit shots to get the strap on inside of him. Once she was in, she let the dildo soak in him while she continues teasing his cock by stroking and squeezing him. There is nothing the man can do other than moan and squirm on her strap-on, looking hungry for more and ready to cum at the same time.

She takes the fucking slowly at first, with short quick thrusts inside of him. The hardness of his cock tells her when to go and when to stop, meticulously keeping him at peak hardness, the precum dripping down her fingers and reincorporated back as lube for his cock.

He lasts a surprisingly long time with such a massive dildo in his ass. As she starts pounding his ass extra hard, hearing the slap slap slap of her thighs against his ass cheeks his moans turn more serious. She giggles a little thinking about how he is moaning like a whore, helpless to resist her and the intense pleasure that she is giving his body.

The edging is difficult now, every squeeze of his cock threatening to send him over the edge as she continues pounding that ass. She can feel how dripping wet her pussy is also. Listening to the way he moans, the feeling of his extra hard cock in her hands, it is too much for a woman to resist.

Lisa feels herself letting loose on him, fucking as hard as she can, doing anything she can to make the man scream with pleasure from her strap-on. One final spit onto her hand as she takes his cock up one last time. He looks up at her, knowing that this is it. They look deep into each other's eyes as she continues fucking his ass as hard as she can and now begins stroking him with intention. The combination is too much for him and within seconds a growl begins deep inside of him, growing with each stroke and each thrust of the strap-on. When he finally explodes it is the most he's come in years, shooting off onto his chest and flowing down her fingers.

She looks down at him, covered in his cum, dripping and limp in her hand. Gently pulling the strap on out of him, she felt his body relax and collapse against the bed. He had not even caught his breath yet when she returned from the bathroom, hands washed and fully dressed. Rather than joining him on the bed, she grabs her last remaining items and leaves, half jogging away down the alley.

Sure, she could stay and learn his name, even fuck him a few more times but leaving him covered in his cum and fantasizing about the dream woman who fucked his ass so good is the perfect ending for such a fine ass.