Usha and her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I did not say anything for a while she looked up and stared into my eyes.

"Mama, what.,,what is it?" she asked, unsure of what I was up to.

I whispered, "Usha!" and put my hand on her shoulder. This was the first time I had touched her and she recoiled slightly.

"Aiyoh! Mama.wha..." she began. But I quickly ran my palm down her arm, past the sleeve of her blouse, over her bare upper arms, elbows and then her forearms and to her palm. I held hers in mine, and her eyes widened.

She whispered, "Mama..I.. you..what..aiyoh!"

I transferred my hand to her exposed waist. My hand was cool and her body was warm, and she hissed. "Aaaahhhh!" and looked up at me.

I put my other hand on her waist, pinched the fatty tissue there and jerked her towards me. Her eyes flew wide open in shock and terror. Our bodies came together and my torso pressed against her belly. And both of us felt my hard, hot, throbbing cock between us.

She stood still, shell-shocked. I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and squeezed and pressed her to me. She had somehow moved her hands to my chest and now tried to push herself away from me, but I held fast. She looked up at me again and our eyes locked.

"Mama, why, wait...aiyoh! No! No!" She pummeled my chest with her fists.

"Oh...I want you!! You know that! Can't you see? Why? Is it because I am old, I am your uncle? Oh girl, what does it matter? I will show you what I can do. I will treat you better than that asshole of a husband of yours. You'll see!!."

"No! What will people think..Aiyoh.. You are my, my...uncle..aiyoh!" she wailed. But we both knew it was in vain. She knew I would have my way.

I held her hand and moved it to my crotch but she resisted. I pulled down my shorts with my other hand and my throbbing dick sprung up, thick and heavy, swaying between us. She involuntarily looked down and I was sure she could see my cock even in the darkness of the veranda. She was distracted, and I took that very moment to pull her hand towards my cock. I prised open her palm and lay it on my dick, and held it there.

"Ahh...aiyoh.. What are you doing... ahhh," She hissed.

"Come on, Usha! I have been thinking about you, about this, ever since I saw you. It won't take long. You know what I want.."

"Mama.. no.. no.. I have never.. No...only my husb..."

I did not wait for her to finish. With one swift move, I turned her around and pushed her against the wall. I bent down and placed my hands on her ankles and rode my palms up. I felt her smooth calves, thick, silky thighs and as I reached her waist, I was pleasantly surprised. She was not wearing a panty under there!

She was not quiet either. She twisted and turned in my grasp, moaning and groaning and complaining. But she did not shout or raise her voice. If she really wanted to she would have. She would have screamed for help. But she did nothing of that sort. All her protestations and complaints were in whispers. And I took those to mean that she did not want others to know what I was doing.

Soon I had my hands on her ass cheeks and I parted them and simultaneously pushed my dick into her crotch.

"Aiyoh! Aaaaah," she screamed softly as she felt my hot, thick member touch her cunt. Her cunt hair pricked and tickled my cock head as it located her outer lips and parted them. I felt the wetness of her cunt.

"Come on, Usha! It won't take long. Let me just finish.. Aaah.. ahhh," I panted into her ear. She parted her legs wider to allow me access to her cunt from behind. And then she reached down between her thighs and probed for my cock and using her fingers she directed it into her cunt hole.

"Appppaaaaaa," she moaned as my distended member entered her pussy. The entire length of my cock was engulfed in her moist, hot pussy and I let out a sign as waves of pleasure shot through my body.

"Ok. finish quickly, mama!"

I fucked her without taking a break. My palms were on her glorious, firm, smooth ass cheeks. Then I bent forward and placed my hands on her chest and cupped her tits. They felt heavy and thick and I felt for her nipples with my fingers and twisted them. She squealed.

I placed my hands back on her ass cheeks and parted them. I made a blade of my palm and ran it down her ass crack and felt for her ass hole. My fingers located her wet asshole and I placed my thumb on it and pressed hard. She hissed, "Ahhh..no..not so haaard!"

She placed her hands on the wall to support herself as I pushed and pulled my cock in and out of her. She let out 'Ahh, Ahh, Ahhh..." in sync with my thrusts into her. My cock was becoming well lubricated by the juices seeping out of her pussy. It felt thick and heavy and it was becoming enjoyable with every stroke. "Aiyoh...mama.. enough..I..have..to...go..apppppaaaaa," she moaned as I punished her relentlessly.

The noise of the neighborhood and the sounds of the people and traffic on the road and the blare of loudspeakers from the nearby temple were lost in the rhythmic slap-slap sound of fucking our two bodies made as we slammed against each other. Both of us were surrounded with the smell of sex and it was delirous.

I pulled out of her and she gasped in relief, thinking I would let go of her and use my hands to finish myself instead of ejaculating in her. She began to drop her clothes, but I had other ideas. There was a solid wooden bench kept next to the wall. I sat on it towards the edge, and my thick, erect dick stood upright, throbbing and swaying for attention.

I grabbed Usha and pulled her to me. She looked down at my glistening penis and her eyes bulged. Animal instincts took over at this point and I felt that she let go of any care she had about the position she was in. She swung her legs over mine as I sat on the bench and straddled my torso. She reached down and held my dick steady and lowered herself on it. I felt her outer lips part easily and my slimy, slithery cock entered her. She grabbed my shoulders for support and rode me.

She whispered, "Aiyo...aiyo...aiyo...mama...I...can't...get...enough...aiyo...aaah,"

I placed my palms on her ass as squeezed as she rose and fell on my cock. Her pallu had fallen off and her blouse was exposed. Even in that position and in that semi darkness, I could see that she had no bra under there. Her tits pushed hard against the material of the blouse, her nipples erect and protruding line knobs. I moved my hands to her front and fondled and kneaded her breasts. She gasped as I squeezed them hard.

Suddenly and without warning, I reached my limit. I didn't know how it happened, but I knew in an instant that I wouldn't last more than a few strokes from her. So I grabbed her waist and slammed upwards and in four hard strokes my dam broke.

Usha stopped her thrusts as she realized I was about to ejaculate. She tried to get off of me, but I held her tightly and almost immediately my cock erupted inside her. I counted seven long and excruciatingly pleasurable spurts of cum as I drained my balls in her.

She had hugged me tightly and we stayed like that for about half a minute. Both of us were panting and gasping for air. Sweat poured from her face onto mine. Then she pushed back and looked at me and whispered in shock and realization, with her eyes wide with horror, "Aiyoh mama... you did not use a condom..I..I..also.don't have protection..aiyoh...what did we do!!"

I just laughed softly and said, "Oh, don't worry about that Usha. I have had the operation. You will not have a baby with me!"

Her relief was a joy to see. A big, beautiful smile broke out on her face. She placed her palms on the sides of my face and kissed me, pressing her lips to mine. "Aiyoh, mama.. I am so happy.. I am so glad!! Now I have to go.. Amma will ...ask..." and she quickly arranged her clothes, wiped her face with the pallu of her sari and disappeared down the stairs.

+++++++++++++++

I couldn't get her alone the next few days. She was either playing with her child, or was talking to the neighbors or otherwise unavailable. But one evening I returned early from work and caught just her and her mother, Jaya, chatting on their porch. They stopped talking immediately on seeing me.

I said, "Hi, can I get a cup of your special tea? I seem to have a headache," and I proceeded up the stairs to my room. But not before I saw the two of them exchanging a long, meaningful and understanding look, and Jaya nodded at her daughter. Then Usha slipped into the kitchen, and after a few minutes I saw her make her way upstairs with tea and some snacks.

Doubtless she knew what I wanted. She lay the tray down and looked at me. I was ready and it showed. I had only my under shorts on and I went to her and grabbed her hands and drew her inside.

I undressed her. First, I undid her braided hair and they fell in heavy curls around her face and back. Next, I unfurled the sari she was wearing and threw it on the floor. I moved her hands away from her chest and unsnapped the buttons on her blouse. She raised her hands and allowed me to remove her blouse. I reached for the string that held her petticoat and untied it. Her hips were very wide, and the only way to get the petticoat off her was to pull it up over her head. She did that, and now she was only in her bra and panties.

I left her standing like that and pulled down my shorts. My penis was erect, hard and thick and throbbing. Her eyes bulged as she saw it swaying up and down between us. I fisted it and pulled the foreskin back and exposed the deep purple head of my dick. It was shiny, taut and smooth. She looked up as I started stroking it and then she leaned forward and took my cock in her hand. She underhanded it and started stroking it. She licked her lips, and I placed my hand on her shoulder and pressed downwards. She knew what to do. She knelt down slowly, and lifted her face to meet my eyes. She then looked at my swollen member in her hand and leaned forward.

The sight of a woman making an 'O' with her mouth as she readied herself and prepared to take my cock into her mouth always fascinated me. Getting a blowjob, fucking a girl's mouth, was one of the most erotic acts I ever experienced. Usha closed her eyes, put out her tongue slightly and took my cock in her mouth. Her tongue lapped the underside of my cock. Intense bolts of pleasure rocked my body. I held her head with my hands and fucked her mouth. She moved her tongue this around the entire girth of my dick and soon it was slathered all around with her saliva. I could see her lips passing the ridge between my cock head and shaft smoothly. I increased the speed and force of my thrusts into her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I was hot and aroused. I was beginning to sweat and drops of perspiration dropped from my forehead onto her face.

I lifted her up by her armpits and sat her on the edge of the bed, with her ass cheeks almost hanging out. I reached up and pulled down her panty as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her huge, round, heavy, milky tits jumped out and her thick, distended nipples cried out to be sucked. She cupped her breasts and fed them to me and I lapped them like I was her baby.

Then I bent down and transferred my attention to her pussy. Her pubic hair was thick but I could see the line of her cunt lips through them. I probed with my finger and located her hole and it went into her with surprising ease. She let out a whisper, "Aaaahhh!" as I finger fucked her.

Then she almost leapt out of the bed as I bent my head and placed my lips on her clit. I was expecting such a reaction from her and held her thighs tightly as I sucked on her knob. I wondered if this was the first time she was getting her pussy eaten and her clit sucked. It sure seemed that way. She was writhing and moaning and groaning, shaking from side to side, all the time pushing her cunt into my face. Then I got up and raised her legs and pushed them down so her knees were next to her face. I looked down at my cock and her cunt hole. My dick was stiff as a flagpole. Her cunt was glistening wet with my saliva and her juices.

I placed my hands on the back of her knees and pushed down firmly, And I fucked her. I went hard and fast and furious from the get go. She was surprised at the ferocity with which I slammed her and she grunted with each thrust. My cock went in and out of her smoothly, in long, hard, excruciatingly pleasurable strokes. I counted about fifty strokes and stopped. She held onto my arms tightly and was breathless as a result of my ceaseless pumping. She gasped as I resumed fucking her. It went on like this for a long time. She was almost in tears at the punishment I meted out to her.

"Aiyo..aiyo..aiyo..aiyo..uff..ufff..ufff..yes..yes " was all she could say as she received my thrusts without complaint. "Mama, fuck,,me..hard..er..hard...er...not..en..ough..hard..haaaaaardddderrrr!"

After what seemed like twenty minutes of fucking her pussy, I pushed her up on the bed further, pulled my dick out of her cunt and walked up and straddled her face. I brought the slimy, smelly, veiny cock next to her mouth and she quickly turned her face from it but I did not let her have her way. I grabbed her chin and turned her towards me and in one rapid motion pressed my dick into her mouth, all the way in, up to its base. She was shocked but only for a second or so. When she realized there was no escape, she relented. I fucked her mouth in that position. I was gasping and mouthing something, just revelling in the obscene and erotic things this woman was letting me do. Actions that gave me immense satisfaction and pleasure. Sweat fell like raindrops from my hair and face and shoulders on her body. My thick, black, veiny cock pistoned out of her mouth like a cylinder in its chamber, smooth, hard, lubricated, sloppy and shiny, with the juices and spit drooling onto her chin and body

When she realized I was nearing my climax, she shook her head and mumbled something with my cock still in her mouth. I waited till the last moment. I thrust hard, I pummeled her mouth until the very last millisecond before my ejaculation. I pulled my cock out just in the nick of time. I did not give her any time to react. My cum spurted and rocketed out of my cock the instant it was free from her mouth. Long ropes of thick sperm shot out of my hole and landed on her face, eyes, nose, chin, and tits. I stoked my dick and squeezed the very last drop of jism on to her body.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkkk," I cried out softly as I raised myself off of her and flopped on the bed. I turned towards her. Her face was covered in my cum, but she looked at me wide-eyed, in shock and terror and amazement at what I had done. She was breathing hard, gasping as her chest rose and fell. Then she reached out and grabbed the first piece of cloth she could lay her hands on (It was my shorts) and wiped the gooey fluid from her face. I waited for her to say something.

She was silent and we were like that for about a half a minute. Then her face broke into a sly, naughty smile which grew into a short, soft giggle. She raised her hand and slapped my chest, then and banged her balled fists against my chest in mock disgust and protest.

"Dirty man! Dirty mama! Look what you've done!" And she laughed softly once more.

We were not aware of how long we fucked. Suddenly there was the clang of the front gate. Fuck! Someone was coming into the house. Usha's eyes grew wide with fear. But I calmed her down and quickly helped her put on her clothes. With quick rapid movements, she had her bra and blouse on, then slipped on her petticoat, and wrapped her sari around her with practised ease. Within a minute she was straightening her hair and braiding them. I grabbed her panties off the floor, she had forgotten to slip them on and I threw them across the room away from her and said, "They are mine, now!" She just grunted her response.

But we need not have worried. It was only some vendor of the other at the gate and I looked down from my window and saw that Jaya had taken care of him. She turned back to the house, and looked up instinctively at the window where I was standing, and gave a start when she realized my eyes on her. We stared at each other for about five seconds, and then she looked away and walked into the house, picking up Usha's child who was playing nearby.

+++++++++++++++

Usha and I had a few more sessions over the subsequent weeks., Hi, can I get a cup of your special tea? was our secret phrase when I wanted to have sex with her. She once surprised me one evening when my mind was preoccupied with other things by coming up to me and asking "Would you like some of my special tea?" smiling mischievously. A couple times she quietly slipped into my bed during the middle of night when she felt like it. I was sure she took all the necessary precautions, making sure no one saw her coming and going, always arriving and leaving when it was dark. She also was not the one for any pillow talk. As soon as we were done, she'd quietly get up and walk away.

Her mother, Jaya, was complicit in our illicit and taboo relationship, I was certain. We couldn't have done anything like this without help from her. Wasn't she the one taking care of Usha's little child when Usha and I were together? I felt guilty, and for a long time was afraid of making eye contact with her. But she made it a point to ease my situation. She tried to talk to me as if there was nothing out of the ordinary, asking me to help her in the garden or coming up to my room with dinner and snacks and making small talk.

My wife decided to make a visit and stay over for the festival and holiday week. She brought gifts of homemade sweets and snacks. And she also brought a silk sari each for Jaya and Usha. I took care of the men with some booze. But I laughed silently at my wife's gifts to the women. She had forgotten the most important pieces. I went shopping one evening and brought my gifts for Usha and Jaya. They were surprised to say the least, especially when I chose a time when my wife was out of the house to hand the packages over to them. I thought to myself, "Wait till you see what is in it for you!"

But I did not get to see Usha's reaction to my gift as her family left for her husband's village early the next morning. I came back from my jog in the park and found Mohan, Jaya's husband, sitting and reading the newspaper and I sat down and started chatting with him. Jaya came out and was a bit surprised to see me. As I locked eyes with her, she blushed and her face became reddish with embarrassment. I instantly knew that my gift to her and her daughter had flashed through her mind.

I had mentioned before that I had a panty fetish. What better gift, then, for the women I lusted for? I gave each of them ten sets of matching panties and bras. This town had a marketplace devoted exclusively for foreign made goods, and I chose the brand carefully. They were authentic and well made. A bit expensive but money was of no concern for me. And I chose bright colored ones. No more staid, plain, run-of-the-mill regulation whites for them, I told myself. They deserved better.

My heart skipped a beat when in an instant I realized that Jaya had already started wearing the ones I had given them. The strap of her bra was peeking out of her blouse and it was bright red in color, whereas she always had white ones before.

I looked up at her and said, "Hi Jaya, can I get a cup of your special tea, this morning?" She jerked her head and her eyes widened as she stared at me. Her face turned a deeper red, and she turned and walked away, saying, "Sure, anna. Just a minute!"

I knew I had her then. I started making plans.

That evening after dinner, I shared a bottle of whiskey with Jaya's husband. I did not partake much myself as I wanted to be in control of my senses and body. But Mohan was out cold after three or four shots. My wife was a nurse and she led a very hectic and stressful life. She had started to take sleeping pills about fifteen years ago to help her sleep. They knocked her out solid for about eight hours and this helped her wake up in a good mood every morning. That night was no different and she was snoring blissfully within a few minutes of hitting the bed, leaving me with my thoughts of Usha and Jaya, and holding a still dick in my hand.