Usha and her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was considering jerking off, or rubbing my cock on my wife's ass when I heard a creak of the steps outside. Curiosity got the better of me when I heard the soft step of a body. It couldn't be a thief, I told myself as this town was a safe place and the house was in a relatively busy locality. I got up, walked to the window and looked outside.

I was stunned. Jaya was standing on the top step, one had on the bannister and the other outstretched towards the door of my room. I heard a soft knock, and then another. I opened the door quietly. She jumped back, startled. I moved outside and bolted the door behind me. She was wearing a maxi, a dress that women usually wore at night that covered them from head to toe. She was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling, but she was staring into my eyes.

Over the noise of the late night, I could hear her husband snoring. He usually slept on a cot on the cool courtyard at night. Jaya was also breathing heavily. As I reached for her, she flopped to the bare floor of the porch and lay down. I knelt down and she raised her torso and pulled her dress and bunched it on her waist. I immediately looked down at her crotch and could see her thick, dark triangle of pubic hair. She reached for my shorts and I helped her by pulling it down to my knees. She immediately put out a hand and held my semi-erect cock, and started stroking it. I put my palm on her pussy and felt the coarse, wiry curls. The whole area was warm to the touch and she whispered, "Aaaaah," as she felt the coldness of my hand. I ran one finger on the line of her cunt and parted her outer lips and felt the wetness of her cunt hole. I inserted my finger into her and it went in with some difficulty at first. When my finger was fully inserted in her, when her pussy walls closed in tighty on it, I could feel her warm juices covering it and it felt sticky and gooey. I finger fucked her in that manner. She tugged on my thick dick in her hand and I knew what she wanted. It was what I wanted too, and I lowered my belly onto her face. And I felt the coolness of her mouth as it closed on my cock, and the hotness of her tongue as it lapped each inch of it, top and bottom and side. I fucked her mouth and lowered my head and licked her cunt lips. She let out a small yelp as my lips touched her pubes and my tongue parted her lips and found her hole. I sucked and tasted her cunt juices. I was in heaven! Oh! The smell of cunt!! She put one hand on my head and held it steady and ground her pussy up into my mouth. With the other hand she stroked my penis into her mouth.

She let go of both her hands when she was ready and I turned myself and dropped between her raised legs. She sighed and lifted her dress completely off her body and lay naked below me, ready to receive my cock into her pussy. She let out a hiss as my thick, slimy dock, now covered with her saliva entered her. Her cunt walls were hot and moist and slick and covered the entire length of my cock.

We did not say anything as I fucked her very slowly. I increased my pace after a while, pumping hard into her, but the old wooden porch started creaking rhythmically with my thrusts and I slowed my speed. She realized that too and looked up at me and we shared a quiet giggle. I continued fucking her slowly. I stopped and started many times. During the breaks, the noises from the street, and the soft snoring of her husband below come floating towards us but it did not matter. She held me in a tight hug as I lay on her, our hearts beating as one. I raised myself on my elbows and fucked her slowly until I reached my climax. I pulled myself out of her cunt when it was time and I jerked my cock with my fist. She knew what I was doing and tried to look down at her crotch in the darkness. Cum spurted out of my cock and waves of pleasure rolled over me. I counted at least seven long ropes and a few more small ones that I directed on her pussy and belly. She recoiled as she felt them falling on her body. I rolled off her and lay beside her on the dirty, cold, wooden porch, breathing and panting and gasping for breath. It was an incredible feeling. She got up and put on her dress. I could see that she pressed the dress over her crotch and wiped her belly. I expected her to leave, but she surprised me by laying back down. She put her head on my chest and hugged me.

She whispered, "Aiyoh..anna. That was good, no?" I just patted her hand. We remained like that for a while, both of us awake to what we had just done, our breaths subsiding slowly. Then, after what seemed like about ten minutes, she got up and kissed me on my cheek and left me.

The next night was the same. We made slow, noiseless love. This time she did not allow me to pull out. She pressed my ass cheeks tightly and whispered, "Finish inside, anna. I want to feel your water inside me. Aaaaaahhhhhh!" My cock throbbed inside her cunt as it pushed against her walls with each spurt. I knew she could feel my hot semen drop inside her womb. She grunted, "Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh," and she closed her eyes, savoring the sensation on my cock erupting in her. As with the night before, she lay on me after we finished. I had a feeling she wanted to talk but something held her back. I was sure we'd have many more sessions together.

+++++++++++++++++

My wife made plans for us for the next two days and we went visiting family around the town and in our native village. Because of the festival season, there were large crowds wherever we went. Gifts were exchanged. Old, forgotten relatives were met and stories were told and retold over and over again. We had to stay overnight in relatives' houses. We also had some real estate dealings to handle and so I was very preoccupied with things and surprisingly was not thinking about Jaya and Usha.

It was only during my journey back that I started thinking about the two women I had fucked recently.

The day we returned, my wife was summoned back to her hospital because of some emergency or another. I had just dropped her off at the station and was walking back into the house when I saw Mohan, Jaya's husband, rushing out of the house. He seemed to be ecstatic and was in a good mood. I asked him what the matter was and he just stopped for a few seconds and siad, "Oh! Jaya has said OK to me going to that MGR movie with my friends! I must rush or I will miss the beginning!. Talk to you later!" And he sped away in his motorbike.

Jaya was sitting in the backyard and chatting with her neighbor but she had seen the interaction between her husband and me. We exchanged a quick glance as I opened the gate and entered the house. I wanted to ask her for her special tea, but I was decidedly tired. The relentless travelling had taken a toll and I decided to wash up and have a quiet evening, perhaps get some food delivered from outside.

Without asking Jaya, I ordered food and by the time it arrived, Jaya had finished her chat with her friend and was folding the clothes that had been hung out to dry. She was surprised when I showed her the food I had ordered and asked her to come upstairs and have dinner with me.

A sly smile played on her lips as she understood what I wanted. When she came upstairs, she had changed from her sari to the night gown. I recalled that when she came upstairs to me when we had sex the previous two times she had not worn anything underneath that nightie. I wondered if she was naked under there. I felt my cock becoming erect.

Needless to say, we forgot all about the food. This was an ideal time for us. Usha and her husband were out. Jaya's husband had gone to the movies. My wife was on her way back to Chennai. It was the perfect time.

The food lay untouched between us. She let me have my way with her.

I literally tore the nightie from her body. Yes! She was naked under there. This was the first time I had seen her nude in daylight. The past two times were in the middle of the night, on a cold porch floor. But now! Wow! She was well built. Her thighs were thick. The valley between her belly and thighs was full and plump and her pubic hair was a jungle that covered the 'V' of her crotch completely. Her tits were full and nipples erect. She cupped her breasts with one hand, and put the other over her hairy pussy in a feeble attempt to hide her modesty.

I pulled down my shorts and exposed my now thickening penis to her. She licked her lips. I stepped back and lay down on the bed and fisted my cock and stroked it. It became stiff and erect at once. I wanted her to suck my dick.

"Come, Jaya. Suck it. Put it in your beautiful mouth and lick my dick," I said, deliberately talking dirty.

"Aiyoh!" she hissed, and put her hand on her mouth and giggled.

She stepped on the bed, but instead of taking my cock in her mouth, she walked up to my face, straddled it by placing her knees on either side and sid in a whisper, "No, anna. You eat me. Put your mouth one me and lick me. Put your tongue inside me. Do it anna! No one has done that to me. Ever! Aaaaaahhhhh, aiiiiyo!" she hissed as I did not wait for her to finish. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her down on my face. I lapped her cunt area and found the line of her cunt lips with my tongue. I parted her lips with it and found her hole and inserted my tongue inside it. I immediately inhaled the musky odor of cunt and piss and I tasted the sweetness of her pussy juices. It felt heavenly! Fuck!!

I pressed her onto me but she wriggled out of my grasp and started humping my face with her crotch. She ran the line of her cunt lips up and down my lips. I felt her holding my head in place as she masturbated on my mouth. She stopped her grinding, and I felt her rising and falling. Her ass was a blur as she rose and fell on my outstretched, stiff tongue. She was fucking herself on it.

She suddenly pressed herself into my face, suffocating me, had me gasping for air, trying to free my face from the clutches of her thick, heavy thighs. She was going to climax on my mouth!! "Aiyooooo, annnnnaaaaaa!" she screamed softly, and released me slowly. Her torso was vibrating and throbbing in the throes of her orgasm. She slammed her pussy on my mouth a few more times in tune with the waves of pleasure rolling over her. And then she groaned, and lifted herself from my face and flopped down next to me, gasping, panting and moaning with pleasure.

I was gasping for breath myself. But my cock was hard and stiff and heavy. I knew what I wanted to do to her now. I was going to fuck her solid today, show her I could be rough. I had fucked her mouth and pussy earlier. Now what remained was her ass. I was going to get her asshole today. Fuck! I couldn't remember the last time I had fucked a girl in the ass.

I turned her on her side and ran my palm in between her asscheeks and found her asshole with my middle finger. Before she could realize what was happening, I had my finger inside her asshole up to the second knuckle.

"Aiyoooh! Aaaaaaah!," she shrieked and jerked her ass away from me. "What, what are you.. Ahhh.. no..no..aaah!" she screamed as I pistoned my finger in and out of her asshole. She was dry and it hurt me. It would have hurt her even more, though. I bent down to her ear and hissed, "Hey Jaya, has anyone fucked you in the ass? Eh.. eh?"

She shook her head vehemently, "No. No. Please no. No. It will hurt. You are so...so .. not your thing... no!"

But I was not to be denied. She knew that. I jumped off the bed and opened my drawer and took out a bottle of vaseline. As she looked on, I took a big lump of jelly from it and coated my thick, swaying, dick with it.

She tried to get up from the bed, but she knew it was futile to try to get away. Just as I moved to stop her, she lay back on the bed, and complained, "No, anna, no. It will hurt!"

I got on the bed with the jar of jelly in my hand, and she resigned to her fate. She rolled over on her side, and put a palm on her ass cheek and raised and lifted it. "Aiyoh.. Please be slow. It will hurt, I know. I have tried..ahh..ahhh slow.." she complained, as I placed a glob of vaseline on her ass crack and worked it on her asshole.

I absolutely loved seeing a woman's asshole. In movies, in magazines, in real life. I had not fucked many girls in the ass but that was a real fantasy of mine. Jaya's asshole was a bit hairy. Her cunt hair continued from the front and met at her asshole and surrounded it and ran up her ass crack. The skin was puckered at her hole, and he skin around it and on her ass cheeks near it was very dark.

I worked the vaseline into her asshole over her protestations. She took the jar from me and put some on herself. She fingered her asshole and tested it, as she once again groaned, "Aiyoh.. It will hurt, anna! Please.. Do you really want to..."

I did not let her finish. I pulled her hand out from there, and pushed her a bit more on her side and lifted and tucked her leg. This exposed her asshole and provided a clear and nice angle for me to enter her with my dick.

In a flash, I had my cock head on her asshole. I did not wait. I looked at her as her head was turned towards me and our eyes met. She would have definitely seen the lust in my eyes. Yes, lust. No desire or love. It was pure animal lust in me.

She whispered, "Ok. Ok, anna. Take me. Take my ass. Put it in me. That's what you want, then do it. Slowwwwwwwwwww!" Her whisper turned into a wail as I plunged my thick, heavy, slick penis into her ass. I was glad we had used lubrication. My cock slid into her ass, tearing it open as it went in, and the walls of her insides gripped me tightly, tighter than anything had ever before. It felt like someone had taken a vise and pressed the entire length of my cock.

But just as I pulled out and pushed in again, it became a bit easier. And then more easy as I fucked her ass. She was feeling it better as well. "Ok. ok. Ok. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.." she moaned in tune with my thrusting.

I fucked her ass straight without a break for about five minutes. I was grunting and gasping at the pain and pleasure this provided. I rammed her hard. "Agh, agh, agh,agh," I moaned as I thrust my dick in and out. "Oh, Jaya, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed and grunted into her ears. She responded in the same fashion, "Aiyo, aiyo, agh, ahan, ahan, ahan, anna, anna, anna, ooooh, stop, stop,,aaaah!"

I pulled out and we both gasped in relief. I looked down and my black cock was almost red. But it was still stiff as a flagpole and swaying. I tried to enter her ass again, but she wrestled herself away from my grasp and turned and fell on her back. "Enough, anna. Please it hurts. Do it normally. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me, now!!"

I took the end of the sheet lying on my bed and wiped my dick. I added another layer of vaseline on my hurting dick and I fell on her as she raised her legs and received me in her pussy.

We fucked hard and strong and long until my cock pulsated and erupted in her. I felt streams of semen rocket out of my dick. Her cunt walls throbbed along the length of my cock. I saw her close her eyes as she felt the juices leave my body and fall into her. She opened her eyes and closed them again, enjoying the sensation.

Our bodies were bathed in sweat. We were slick and sticky and covered in the glorious, erotic, sensuous, obscene smell of sex. Fuck! It was fantastic!!

We had a lot of time on our hands tonight. She lay her head on my chest and started to talk.

"Anna, have you had many, many times like this with women? I mean..many women?"

I just shrugged, "Yes. Do you think bad of me? Am I a bad man?"

"No," She said. "I guess men can do this. Also, you had many such chances?"

"Not everyone does this. I know many who are, you know, normal, faithful. But, I guess it just happens to some of us," I answered.

"Hey," I said, pushing the envelope. "How about you? How many..."

"Shut up!, " She said, and banged her fists on my chest. I let it go.

I thought for a while, and asked her. "Hey, Jaya. You know about Usha and me, right? Will you tell her about us? She knows I gave you those panties and bras. She knows I want to sleep with you, So, will you tell her..."

Jaya jerked upright and sat down on the bed and looked at me. "She is a smart girl. Of course, she knows that you..you..want to..you know, do it with me. She can put two and two together. She's coming back tomorrow. Maybe you can start having her special tea once again!" Saying this she took her nightgown and put in on.

She must have seen something in my eyes. Or her woman's intuition must have kicked in and guessed what it was I was about to ask. "What?" she asked.

I stammered. "Eh, eh, I was thinking..that the..what if," I hesitated, and then finished my sentence rapidly, "The three of us had the special tea together!"

She almost shouted, in shock, anger, amazement, and, what I thought was disgust, "NO!! Anna, NO!!.. NO. NEVER. That is not happening. Fuck! Pervert. This was a mistake. Aiyoh!! NO! God save me!!"

She turned and almost ran down the stairs.

The End