Using a Needy Slutty Girlfriend

Story Info
Crazy about her boyfriend's dick when awake but not asleep.
5.2k words
4.6
45.7k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hanging up the call and walking Montana, Jasmine winds down in the last hour of her 3-2-1 bedtime ritual. Three hours before her 11pm bedtime, she stops eating and only drinks water. Two hours before bedtime, she puts away any work and tries not to think about it. At 10pm, she puts away any screens.

This includes refraining from texting her boyfriend, Ryan. He only lives 20 minutes away, and they see each other at least once a day, but, since the 6 months from their first date, she's been completely smitten. Even though she just hung up from a call with him, they text each other good night.

"Sleep well baby," she reads from him, smiling to herself.

"I can't wait to see you after work tomorrow," she responds.

Her final hour is dedicated to herself. It consists of a shower, full body moisturizing, music, and reading or writing until her eyes inevitably get heavy with sleep. She puts on music, the only exception to the no-screen rule. Tonight she's feeling some Bad Bunny and reggae for her shower.

With the music playing, she strips down and turns on the water as she steps into it. The cold shocks her, bringing goosebumps all over her body. She holds back a moan from the discomfort, but she stays in the water because she's a tree hugger at heart, living in the desert, and she doesn't want to waste water.

Besides, she thinks, remembering an article she read, cold showers are good for you. Something about clearing the mind or being like an ice bath.

She also remembers cold showers having a reputation to calm people's sexual desires, but this shower wasn't doing that for her. The pain of the cold excited her.

Anyway, now the warm water was flowing, and she shampoos her hair and scrubs her body, lathering quickly because she really didn't like to waste water. The only time she allows herself a little more water than necessary to flow down is when she's rinsing thoroughly, closing her eyes, running her fingers through her hair and body. With Bad Bunny's song playing, her hips instinctually sway to the music. People sing in the shower. Jasmine dances in the shower.

After showering and drying, she moisturizes with a Kate Mcleod body stone her best friend, Kay, had gifted her, rubbing the lotion bar all over her body, enjoying the smell of the bar and the softness of her skin. The cocoa butter makes her oily for the night, but her skin is always extra supple through the next day.

Jasmine created this bedtime ritual with Kay 8 months ago, on one Molly-fueled night of a soul-searching weekend at a beach house. Kay was going through a break-up, so Jasmine drove 3 hours from a desert town in southern California to Los Angeles to whisk her away from the drama. The girls talked about their futures through dreams and goals and reflections. Independence was something they valued and sleep was something they both lacked in their foundation, so they made a plan to solve their lack of sleep and to maintain their independence.

Though she was missing Ryan, Jasmine used this hour to distract herself from missing him, never wanting to be codependent on anyone.

But if I were to be codependent on anyone, it could be him, she finds herself thinking while she is snuggled under the covers with her notebook out, a pen in her hands, and her lamp on a timer. She's on her stomach, ready to write in her notebook about her day or check in about her dreams.

She starts to think about Ryan's strong arms and wishes she was in them. Jasmine wants to reach for her phone to check if he's maybe texted but reminds herself of her own rule. Instead, she lets herself remember their last encounter and writes down her thoughts, needing a release.

--------

It was a day they were working from home together at her place. He was on the couch working on his laptop, and she came over from her desk to sit next to him. She couldn't resist planting kisses on his cheek, seeking his attention.

"Break?" Jasmine suggested. "I just finished 4 hours of meetings. Cuddle me."

"Give me 30 more minutes. I want to finish this review," he said, placating her by kissing her on the cheek.

"No. It's been four hours of no cuddling," she argued, pulling his hands away from his keyboard.

"Behave," he commanded, not taking his eyes off his work.

Jasmine grinned. They both knew that word just made her all the more disobedient and that it made her want him more. He internally knew he messed up, but he was so close to finishing his review of his intern's code. She kept kissing him and whispering "cuddle me" while he ignored her and her hands that were unbuttoning his shirt. After maybe 3 minutes of her kisses getting more and more aggressive on his face, ear, and neck, he sighed and accepted she wasn't going to stop anytime soon. He was a little annoyed with Jasmine's relentless requests for his attention, but her soft kisses and naughty hands made him hard. His erection was starting to push uncomfortably against the warming laptop through his pants. Exasperated, he stood up and set down his laptop gently on the coffee table, reasoning he could let his laptop cool down at least while he prepared for a better work environment.

Hopeful that he was going to give her attention, Jasmine started telling him about how her meetings were all going over time. He didn't pay attention, knowing there was one thing that would shut her up when she got like this. He turned her around to face the couch and groped her from behind, mauling her tits with one hand and pulling down her shorts with the other.

Jasmine whined, wishing for cuddles, but she didn't make an effort to pull her shorts back up. Doing her best to not let it show how much she wanted what was about to happen, she continued to ask him for cuddles.

"Ryan, baby, I just want to cuddle," she cooed, with her head over her shoulder looking innocently at him.

He didn't respond and pushed her head down into the couch cushions, exposing her ass further to him. He took a second to appreciate the tiny black piece of cotton that retreated between her ass cheeks. He almost let her know he liked it. However, he was annoyed she had taken him out of a productive flow. He wanted to get back to work. He didn't want to waste any more time. He pulled her thong aside. She wasn't visibly wet yet, but, as soon as his fingers spread her lips apart, her juices from his lack of attention seeped out from her. He roughly spread her body's slutty natural lubricant around, unbuckled his pants, and slammed all of him into her.

--------

On her stomach in bed with her oversized shirt, Jasmine reaches around and massages the small of her back, remembering how he shoved her face into the cushions and how she arched her back, so he could go deeper.

--------

He fucked her hard, with absolutely no regard to her face being uncomfortably mashed against the couch. She had a moment of worry that her mascara was going to stain the couch, but that worry disappeared from the pleasure of his next thrust.

He was holding onto her hips, squeezing into her soft flesh to allow himself to keep his near violent pace. Jasmine felt her knees getting sore, and her lower back was straining from arching so deeply. She welcomed the pain.

Anything to please him, she thought to herself as he kept pounding into her. Ryan's dick always hit the right places for her. As much as Jasmine was crazy for Ryan, she was even crazier to have his cock inside her.

Suddenly, Ryan pulled out, and Jasmine, who was pushed deep into the couch cushions cracks and had weakened knees from aggressive thrusts, struggled to get her face out of the cushions to turn around and beg him to keep going.

"Grab my dick and put it in your asshole," he ordered, still stoic. His face didn't reveal any enjoyment, but he was standing straight up with his erection glistening and pointing right at her.

Jasmine started to protest, wanting to feel him in her pussy, not wanting what he just did to ever stop.

"I don't think I want to do that today," she said, shyly looking back up at him.

He grabbed her face and pulled her closer, contorting her body uncomfortably so her lower half was still kneeled on the couch and her upper half was twisted around to face him. He bent over, close to her face.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm going to fill your asshole. Put my dick in your ass," he snapped, an inch from her face. His voice is gruff and words clear.

Jasmine felt shivers from his dominance. She obeyed and reached around to grab his cock, slightly drier from being exposed outside of her. She pushed her ass against him, tried to push it into her ass, but her asshole wouldn't stretch for him. She spat on her hand to rub on her asshole, spat again on her hand to rub his cock, tried to push it into her ass, but her asshole remained tight. She tried desperately, eager to please him, scared of disappointing him. He remained still and watched her struggle.

"I'm sorry. It won't fit," she complained after more failed attempts.

"Suck my dick. Lube it up. Then it's your last chance to do as I say. Got it?" Ryan said.

"Yes, Daddy," Jasmine said as she turned around quickly and eagerly tried to deep throat him to put as much saliva as she could on his dick. She swirled her tongue around his head as she came up and pushed her tongue down her mouth as she sucked him in, having him hit the back of her throat. Ryan's breathing was getting labored and he couldn't hold back his moans.

Deviously, she started blowing him like she would to make him cum, going as deep as she could as fast as she could, with one hand right before her lips to jerk him off at the same time and the other hand switching from playing with his balls to jerking him off with two hands. She allowed herself mini breaks to gather the saliva dripped down her chin to rub back onto his shaft and balls.

She thought maybe she could avoid anal if he came from her blowjob. Ryan let her do this for a few minutes before it was getting too close for him. He started to push her off gently, and she defiantly moved his hands away, gagging faster on his cock. He slapped her face with three fingers, making her moan on his dick, before he roughly pushed her off, not giving her another chance to disobey.

"Don't think I'm stupid, slut. I'm not cumming in your mouth. Now do what I told you, so I can fill your tight asshole," he demanded.

Jasmine opened her mouth to say something, then thought better of it, and reluctantly turned back around. She kneeled over the couch, grabbed his dick and tried to put it in her ass. Her asshole was still too tight, and his dick being slippery made it difficult still. This time, Ryan helped by taking a half step closer to the couch when she had his cock lined up, and his lubed up dick popped past her sphincter. Once he was in, he didn't hesitate to push his full length in. Immediately, Jasmine's body went cold, and she started to tremble with his dick inside her. Ryan was unmoving, and he fought off an orgasm, looking at her putting herself in pain for him. Looking over at his computer to control his thoughts and stop his orgasm, he thought about how they got into this position. He wanted to get back to work, but he wanted to get rid of his irritation with Jasmine. Using her roughly was a nice way to get his aggression out, and he knew he could get her to do whatever he wanted.

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, " she whined. "It hurts it really hurts oh fuck. It's too big. You're really stretching me out."

She felt him get harder at her struggle, and she felt her body vibrate happily in response. However, her asshole was still in so much pain that she was still getting chills from the invasion. She didn't have to pretend to not want him inside her.

"Please, it really hurts," she pleaded, her face in the couch cushions again, not wanting to move. "It's too big."

"Fuck yourself on my cock," he commanded simply.

She whimpered but obeyed, slowly twisting her hips, fucking herself on his hard cock. Hoping to prove to him that she's a good girl but fighting off the pain and the chills from having him abruptly fully inside her, she only moved a centimeter in and out at a time. He held her thong aside.

She kept looking back at him, but his eyes were glued to her ass. Seeing his dick disappear into her ass cheeks, Ryan internally groaned. He allowed Jasmine to fuck herself slowly on his length as he remained still. She was still whimpering and futilely telling him it hurts. Her knuckles were white grabbing onto the couch cushions.

"You want Daddy's cum, baby?" he asked after a few more minutes of ignoring her whimpers.

"Yes, please. Cum for me. It hurts so good," Jasmine said, wishing for it to be over but eager to please him.

Ryan took over and with the strength of his thrusts, Jasmine's face was once again in the couch cushions. With one hand, she was holding her thong aside to let him grab onto her hips again. With the other, she held onto the couch to catch a breath between being suffocated on the cushions. She was still in pain, but enough time had passed that her ass was getting used to the invasion. He smacked her ass and she moaned into the couch. Ryan's strong and steady thrusts into her abused asshole became deeper strokes as he groaned out once more and inserted his seed deep into Jasmine's insides. He hugged Jasmine from behind as she twisted her face around and resumed her previous kisses. He pulled out of her slowly as she moaned, still erect but satisfied, and less irritated by her.

"Thank you. I love you so much," she whispered in his ear. Ryan got some towels for them to clean up with and kissed her on the forehead before resuming work with a happily filled girlfriend working next to him, sitting on a sore bum.

--------

Jasmine doesn't write all of that down, though. She falls asleep after reflecting on why Ryan disciplining her with a simple "Behave" turns her on so much. Her bedtime ritual has been helping, so much so that she is deep in her slumber before her lamp timer goes out. She is so deep into her dreams that she doesn't hear the front door being unlocked or Montana's excited tail wags hitting the walls of the hallway and claws clacking on the hardwood floor. She doesn't hear the flicker of a lighter lighting a candle. She also doesn't hear the extra weight on her bed or the squeeze of a bottle, and she doesn't feel her covers being moved slightly off her.

She starts to stir from the cold but is comforted by warmth near her hips, pulling. Someone is pulling down her panties, but she is too drunk with sleep to think properly or even react. The coolness feels good on her sore lower back, so she doesn't need a cover anyway. But she doesn't need the covers anyway once something else more solid covers her. Too sleepy to care, she drifts asleep again.

It isn't until the sudden pain and pleasure of a hard cock with cold lube pushing inside her pussy that it rouses her. This cock hits all the right places, and she moans. But she is still asleep. Jasmine tries scooting her bottom away, but the cock follows her slow movements.

Too sleepy to differentiate her dreams from her reality, she twists around to push off the invader with minimal effort. She hears Montana's high-pitched whine, and she awakes with a start. Montana only whines with new people around. She realizes it's a body on top of her and someone's actual penis inside her. Her body goes cold.

A little part of her is disgusted with herself for allowing this to happen and letting her pussy pulse around the unknown dick. The bigger worry is that a stranger is inside her, and she has been enjoying it in her dreams and state of sleepiness. Her mind goes to Ryan, and she feels guilty for betraying him against her will.

After those thoughts in quick succession, she pushes up to her knees from her prone position, getting in a better position to push the assaulter off. He uses this position to fuck her doggy style, and she hates herself for the moans she let out. Her eyes adjusting in the darkness with the flicker of light, she whips around to look at her attacker, but before she could see him, he grabs the back of her head and pushes it into her bed. Her ass is up while her face is smashed on the side onto her pillow. He takes both her arms and holds them behind her back, easily restraining her attempts to loosen his grip. Her attacker is fucking her slow as she thrashes against him. Her pussy naturally clenches around him, and he lets out a groan and staggers with his thrusting. She recognizes that groan and takes that instance to try to see him again.

With the candlelight, she sees Ryan on top of her, pushing inside her body, relief floods through her and she relaxes.

"Oh my god, Ryan!" she says, mentally noting that that was the first thing she had managed to say since she was awakened. She sees him smile in the candlelight before his face disappears from her view, and she feels him letting go of her hands and leaning over to kiss her spine. Her body tingles in response. Ryan makes her feel safe. Her sleep comes back heavily after that exhausting few minutes of confusion and fear.

"I'm-mmm so sleepy, baby," she whines, grabbing onto an arm, caressing it out of habit with her thumb as she also puts some pressure with her palms to push him away.

"Then sleep," he whispers, violating her slowly still, much differently from when he had fucked her pussy and ass the previous day.

Jasmine groans, back on sleep's door, unable to open her eyes again. She keeps whining, moaning, and wriggling away, half asleep. As one last ditch effort when she was frustrated from being able to fully sleep, she twists her body around, his cock slipping out. Now that she is on her back and could more easily push off Ryan, which she does with her hands against his chest. Then, she keeps her legs closed, so he is unable to slip inside her like he was when she was prone.

Ryan easily overpowers her weak with sleep arms, pinning them above her with one hand. His fingers on his other hand pushes between her closed thighs, made especially easy from how oiled up she was from the cocoa butter. His fingers dips into her growing wetness and the lube he had pushed inside her earlier, collects her juices, and finds her clit expertly. He begins rubbing her clit with the pads of his middle finger, until it becomes engorged. Her legs open against her wishes, unconsciously wanting more. He lets go of her hands, and she sleepily caresses his muscled shoulders. He moves down and buries his face into her snatch and plays with her clit with his tongue, stoking the fire he was kindling.

His tongue was so soothing that Jasmine's sleepy self had no desire to stop him. She lets his actions be part of her dreams, and she falls back asleep. When she starts to breathe heavily, he sits up, spreads her limp legs even wider, and slides his length back into her and resumes his slow thrusts into her drenched pussy. She awakes again and whines, feebly pushing against him.

"Can we just do this in the morning, baby? I'm so sleepy," she complains, her eyelids still heavy.

"Shut the fuck up," Ryan says, holding her wrists against his chest with one hand and covering her mouth with his other, as he begins thrusting faster. He feels her nails digging into his chest and palm, and fucks her harder as punishment. His hands muffle her screams.

Ryan's rougher movements and Jasmine's arousal keeps her from falling asleep. Her mind is still cloudy from lack of rest. With her wrists still in his left hand, he moves them above her head. With the heat and sweat from her mouth, she manages to finally wriggle her mouth away from his right hand.

"Puh-lease. I c--c-an't do -mmm- thi-is ri-ah!-ght now. Fuck! I-I want-mn- sleep," Jasmine says between unpreventable moans, attempting to wriggle her pussy away from him.

12