Using a Needy Slutty Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan slaps her face, and she moans, pulsing on his hard cock, reassuring him she can take his abuse. He buries his face into her neck and hair, breathing hard, maintaining his pace and his hold of her arms above her head.

"Ohmygod. Stooo-oah-aaap it! Let me-ah! Sleep!" she cries out into his ear convincingly because she's frustrated and tired.

"I came over here to use your pussy because I fucking own it. You're my slut, and you'll do what I want," Ryan declares through gritted teeth into Jasmine's ear, thrusting still. She moans helplessly. He is close, but he wants this to last longer. It took him a lot of effort to change his sleep schedule enough in order to take his girlfriend's sleeping, vulnerable body. He had been steadily feeding her dog with treats to not bark at his intrusion in the dead of night. He'd been planning for his needy girlfriend to sleep at her own place tonight because they both didn't have too busy of a work day the next day. They had been talking about this fantasy since they first started dating. He was so excited to be the first and only one to violate her this way.

He slows his thrusts. His movements are slow enough that sleep is coming back to Jasmine. He releases his hold of her wrists, admiring the redness his grip left on them. Against his desires, he pulls himself out of her, forcing himself away from the peak. He takes a moment to catch his breath and make sure he isn't about to cum. After he clears himself to keep going, he gently pulls her baggy shirt off her, exposing her breasts. She reaches for the covers for warmth, but he grabs her hands and puts them above her head again, tenderly this time. He keeps her warm by licking and sucking on her nipples, soothingly. Ryan let her drift back to sleep, feeling the fight in her arms give into unconsciousness. His eyes explore her body in the candlelight. His mouth gently arrives back down to her pussy, and his tongue slowly tastes her, making sure her breathing remains deep and slow.

With a tired tongue and a throbbing dick, he stops and reasons he shouldn't waste his best efforts on eating her out when she was unconscious. He sits up and begins gingerly flipping her limp sleeping body back over. He takes in the view of her bare ass, spreading her cheeks apart so he can see her asshole and pussy. His eyes linger on her asshole and considers sodomizing her again, but he knows the pain would wake her up, and he wants to keep her asleep for a little longer.

He slowly put his head in, like he had earlier when he first arrived, but, thanks to his sore tongue, he didn't need the bottle of lube. Pushing in, he savors how she stretches around his cock, seeing her grip him, and seeing her asshole pucker lightly. Her oiled ass cheeks and back captures the candlelight and gives him a view of her curves. He loses control and thrust once faster than he wants to, and she stirs slightly. He uses all his strength to still. When she resumes snoring lightly, he slides in and out of her softly, using her breathing to set the pace. He calms himself down.

Ryan thinks about how his preparation was successful. He lets himself fully accept he is inside his woman, against her conscious will. He reflects on how easily he stopped her feeble protests earlier.

He remembers her involuntary moans from his assault, and he remembers she had started to moan before she realized it was him. Suddenly, Ryan is annoyed, angry even, without knowing why. He realizes he's angry because she had let herself get fucked so easily.

What if it wasn't me? He thinks.

Getting riled from the thought that she could be so easily fucked and too weak to stop it, he begins fucking her in earnest, no longer trying to keep her asleep.

She wakes up moaning and confused. "Ba-ah!-be. Wh-ow!-at th-uh fuuuuuuck?"

She squirms under him, but isn't able to move much because he has one hand pressing down on her upper back as he jackhammers her in the prone position, going so deep it begins to hurt her. She starts telling him it's starting to hurt and she feels herself cramping, but he continues hitting her, feeling her IUD poke him. She's begging for him to stop with a broken voice, and he keeps going. When she starts screaming for him to stop, he grabs a pillow and shoves it over her face, silencing them. Her arms reach all over, grabbing him and clawing at him. She is fully awake now, and she is strong enough to hurt him back.

Keeping his hold of the pillow over her face, Ryan makes sure none of her touches are the two taps they've agreed would be their safety indication. Her hands are free, and they aren't tapping him twice. She is clawing him with her long nails, leaving red all over his skin but not drawing blood. She is using enough pressure that it was painful and pleasurable. He knows she's doing this for him.

She's mine, Ryan thinks, his chest swelling with affection. My slut.

He still has the pillow pressed down on her face and he feels her more weakly claw at him. Her hands are gripping the bedsheets. Suffocating her for a few more moments than he is comfortable with, he removes the pillow, and she gasps for air immediately followed by moaning. Ryan swears that if he could get any harder, he would have.

Briefly taking himself out, ignoring her protests, he moves her onto her back. As he pushes himself back into her, he sees how her hair has stuck to her face from the condensation of the pillow over her hot, screaming breaths. Nothing blocking him from seeing her face. It looks as if she was crying. He let himself get closer to the edge.

"Now, what you're going to do is take my load deep inside your pussy. Then, you're going to clean my dick off with your mouth. All my cum better be inside your pussy or mouth. You got that?" He tells her, impressively not letting his groans or panting cut into his commands.

"Mmm-hmm, ye-e-s, sir-r," Jasmine says, no longer pretending Ryan's cock and cum isn't exactly what she wants. One of her hands pulls at her nipples roughly, and the other rubs her clit.

"Fuck," Ryan groans, his thrusts losing rhythm as his cock swells. His arms weaken and he drops to his elbows. His face in her hair, he inhales the smell of her shampoo. "I'm going to cum."

"Please fill me. Every last drop. Please," his slut repeatedly begs him, grabbing onto him, clawing at his back, and squeezing his lower back and the shoulder muscles she knows get sore from fucking her pussy so well and hard.

"You're going to have my babies," Ryan breaths. He's right on the edge. Groaning, he slams into her once more, and he stays there, ready to shoot deep into her pussy.

"Yes, please. I will," moans Jasmine, feeling her pussy get impossibly wetter as Ryan allows himself to explode, planting his seed deep inside her.

He finally relaxes, and his full weight falls onto her. Jasmine exhales happily, loving the pressure of him. She kisses his face and wraps her legs around him, keeping him inside her until he softens. She playfully clenches her pussy around his softening dick, and he groans in discomfort because of how sensitive he is now. Her kegels eventually squeeze him out. With the amount of cum he deposited within her, it isn't hard.

"I'm glad I gave you a key. Thank you for surprising me" she whispers as he catches his breath. Ryan kisses her smiling cheek and tells her he loves her.

She returns his kisses tenfold on his cheek before gently pushing at him to get off of her, which he does, making sure he doesn't fall onto her hair as he flops down next to her. Exhausted from--besides obvious reasons--a long day at work, a late night, and the nervousness of sneaking up on his girlfriend of 6 months to violate her sleeping body, Ryan is ready to sleep.

After one more kiss, Jasmine goes down to his cock and licks it clean, as he had instructed, though hey both knew she would have cleaned off his dick regardless.

"Good girl," Ryan praises her, holding her hair out of the way, so she can clean him properly. And so he can see her looking up at him as she licks and sucks him clean. His hand that was gently holding her hair falls down to his side, and he begins snoring lightly.

After she cleans him up, she cleans herself in the bathroom and checks on Montana who was sleeping in the kennel that the intruder enticed her into.

Once Jasmine is done, she crawls back into bed and rests her head on Ryan's sleeping chest, wondering playfully if she needed to add this night's activity to her bedtime ritual before falling asleep with him. Some cum she had missed oozes out of her, marking her as Ryan's happy slut.

****So happy you stumbled to this story. This is my first ever erotic story, and I'm so excited to finally be able to contribute something to Literotica. I am open to any feedback, questions, or comments. I've worked in my kinks into this story, and I am fortunate enough to pull from real experiences with my own Ryan. Hope you enjoyed!****

12