Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 06

Story Info
My daring display at a boat show.
1.9k words
4.59
3.5k
5

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather didn't cooperate on Saturday. I was hoping to get some sun, but we started the day in the hotel's restaurant as streams of rain ran down the window.

We should plan on some indoor fun. Let's see if there is anything to do inside." Sid said.

As we walked back to the room, I went to the desk to ask if the clerk knew of anything. She said, 'yes, there is a boat show at the Fairgrounds, and it's supposed to be one of the largest in the Midwest.'

Sid said, "That sounds good. Many boats, all types, and who knows, a beautiful woman like mine to be viewed. Let's do it."

I needed to improvise to find something to wear. I told Sid I required him to go shopping for me and a pair of sheer black pantyhose. His expression went sour immediately, and he hated me for wearing pantyhose. "Hey, I think you will like what I'm going to wear."

He left, giving me time to shower, and do other ladylike things. I applied my makeup, knowing I would be close to others, with an emphasis on my eyelids. I used a musky look with grey and highlights of dark red, and I liked the look when I finished.

I picked out my black suit jacket, which was long enough to serve as my only garment. Naughty and daring. Putting on my white oxford blouse, I pinned it to the lining of my coat. I buttoned my shirt to allow Sid to arrive just in time to put on my sheer pantyhose. I was ready after putting slipping into my strapless 4" heels.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked my lover.

"Damn, that jacket barely covers your butt cheeks! Your legs look great. I'm going to love seeing you teasing."

"And to think, you hated the thought of pantyhose. Too much makeup? I want to show off, and I feel hot and hope I can make you proud."

We were able to get valet parking in the area. Setting out of the SUV, I allowed my coat to slip further by sliding off the seat to the curb. Three men got the first view of my barely-covered pubes. It was a naughty, planned move.

After purchasing tickets, I told Sid I needed to visit the restroom. Nothing was necessary but to check my makeup and to allow Sid to see others watching me as I walked away."

Walking back to Sid, I caught men watching me, and I appeared more interesting than the many boats.

Moving next to my baby, "I seem to have a core of watchers. I saw several staring at me as I came out of the restroom. Should I separate and go looking by myself? Get some cell shots if you can."

Sid left to get a beer at one of the concession stands as I walked to the area for houseboats. I was helped up a platform to enter the first boat. I was alone in the boat and took the chance to open my jacket, knowing the safety pins would keep it from spreading completely.

In less than a minute, I was joined by a salesman who immediately looked at my chest. He began his sale pitch by telling me the features I needed help understanding and adding how excellent the top deck was for sunbathing.

I couldn't pass on the opportunity to tell how I loved lying nude to tan. "My husband thinks I am too reckless in doing so." Giggling, I went on, "The neighbor hasn't complained."

I checked out the control panel and a compartment underneath. I knew my ass cheeks would be on display.

The guy leaned down to show me another feature. I turned into him, and in doing so, I brushed my breasts against his cheek. I can be so conveniently clumsy.

"Sorry, I slipped. This is very nice. I'll tell my husband to come by and check it out."

Stepping off the platform, I saw Sid taking a photo. I placed my ass against the platform and leaned forward to adjust the heel on my left foot. My action gave me a view of my unfiltered boobs. I knew I was being watched, and I loved it.

Sid walked up to me with a huge smile. "Kitty, you are the attraction of the show. It's unbelievable how many men are watching you, and this may be the best yet."

"Aw, shucks. I hate that." I said, laughing. "Where to now?"

"Let's check out something more affordable. The pontoons are right over there."

Hooking my arm in Sid's to show his ownership, we moved to the area.

Sid assisted me on to a huge one. There was bench seating on each side and seating in the bow and aft. I walked to the bow and sat to see the entire boat, and I could get us to this.

The salesperson came aboard and talked to Sid about the various features but with a constant eye on me, and I ensured he got a view of my thighs and, occasionally, my pubes.

I made eye contact with the salesman and smiled, and he returned the gesture. I enjoyed being seen, and it tells me I'm still desired.

We checked out two more pontoons, with the same salesman showing them. I wish I could have been more aggressive in flirting, but it wasn't possible.

I wanted Sid to see me turning on my naughty nature, so after half an hour, I told him I wanted to go back to the pontoons and flirt. Smiling, Sid said he would like to see that. "Try to get photos of me, and I think I can make them memorable for the photo album."

It was easy to have the same guy approach me as I walked back. The poor fellow's eyes had not left me since our prior visit.

"Yes, my lady. Is there something I can tell you more about our boats?"

My open jacket was revealing the insides of my boobs ultimately. Two buttons were all that closed my blouse. "I just wondered how safe these boats would be on the larger lakes in Kentucky. We have a speed boat, but it's difficult for me to sunbathe on, and too many waves make it undesirable for tanning."

"I assure you much more stability with a pontoon. The open deck in the front area would be suitable for just that." He explained.

I sat on one of the front benches to take in his suggestion. He sat across from me. "I guess the sides would allow me to do so nakedly." At his point, the word 'nude' wouldn't be entirely appropriate. "I hate to come back from a great day with tan lines. Does your wife tan naked?"

I saw the wedding band on his left hand. Gotcha!

"We spend a lot of time on the water, but with our daughter. Linda goes to the tanning bed to check the tan marks."

"That's good. Sid loves to see me in the yard on my lounger tanning, and he must have 50 or more photos of me. Not to be crude, but does your wife allow you to shoot photos of her naked?"

A blush shot across his face. "No, she thinks our daughter would find them and be upset."

I reached out to again adjust my heels. I slowly ran my right hand up my leg and thigh. "My hubby keeps a special album of photos we take on the naughty side. I think he leaves it on the coffee table to show to his buddies, and I know they see them by the way they look at me."

I know Sid would do precisely that. We should.

"My name is Kitty. And yours?"

"Will, short for William. Do you live in the area?" he asked.

"In Lexington, but we come to Louisville frequently. Is your showroom here in the city?"

He told me the address and handed me his business card. "Maybe you can stop by the next time you're in Louisville."

"I might do that. Should I bring my husband, or should we make it more personal?" He caught my meaning quickly.

"I mean, you could show me much more, and I show you a lot more if I came alone." The man looked at me, taking in all I had exposed, and said, "alone would be fine."

Running two fingers of my left hand down my cleavage, I said, "I think I would like that."

Removing my fingers, I stood. "I guess it's time to find my husband. I hope to see you soon." Looking at his card, I added, "I'll call you the day before and give you time to look for me."

I found Sid standing in the following area. A small food court. "Baby, I gave that guy enough 'jack off' material to wear his dick out."

"Tell me, and I got several good photos, especially when you put your fingers in your blouse. FANTASTIC!"

Sid got us beers, and I laid out my conversation with the salesman. I imagine every Thursday he will be hoping for my call." I said, smiling.

"I can't believe you are my woman. NEVER in my thoughts would I have given the possibility of being with a woman like you."

"Honey, it's all available for you. Let's think about making it more certain." I was on the edge of ASKING HIM to marry me!

"What shall we do for dinner?" my lover asked.

We arrived at the hotel And after giving the male staff in the lobby another showing of my attributes, Entering the room and undressing, I immediately moved to the shower. Not surprisingly, Sid joined me. We grasped each other and kissed. "I love you, Sid." His response was to take my right boob in his hand and twist. "Oh, Honey. Just like that! Don't stop."

Sid took my other boob in his hand, now holding both firmly. I continued to kiss him. Lowering my hand to his balls, I massaged them gently.

With unbelievable sensations running through my breasts, I leaned back and let my selfness consume my thoughts. "Yes, Baby."

I put two fingers in my puss. "Don't stop. I'm going to cum."

In less than a minute, I had an orgasm that shook my body entirely.

I kissed Sid and told him we needed to lie on the bed. We hurriedly rinsed our bodies.

I lay on the bed, and Sid did the same. I turned and put my right hand on his penis. Making sure not to cause a climax immediately, I ran my fingers up and down its length.

"Did you like today? I hope you found it hot seeing me watched at the show." Then joking, I asked if his aunt could have done better.

"Number one, she in no way had the body you do, and she was a stick figure compared to you. Number two, I doubt she ever experienced the satisfaction you reach with your exhibitionism."

"Good answer, Big Guy. She sounded as if she was quite adventurous to me. Now, the truth. Do you think she knew you were watching her?"

A brief hesitation and then an answer.

"Probably. No, I'm almost sure she did. A few times, she would glance at her mirror and grin. She did her best to cause me to shoot my load."

"You mean, you would be outside, looking at her with binoculars, and could jerk off simultaneously?"

"I became bold after time and was within a few yards of her window. She was my sexual outlet."

"Poor fellow. And now you have a woman who does it all on a whim."

We held each other and briefly napped.

I sent Sid away so I could dry my damp hair and started to get ready. I wanted tonight to be unique.

To be continued ---