Using Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill looked at her inflamed crotch area and noticed moisture nearly a foot away towards the end of the bed, “oh yes she squirts, she’s one of those, you didn’t know that did you. Some women only do that when they orgasm real hard and this electrical devise achieves that and more to the point of passing out even.”

I’ve got it on low right now see her nostrils flaring and watch her hips real close. Bill could see all that and more as well, he could see other remnants of Tom’s manipulation of his wife like the sperm on her face and belly along with marks all over her breasts around the nipples most likely caused by the cloths pins laying about on the bed next to her arm pit. Bill couldn’t contain himself and reached for her swollen sex as Tom smiled on. Tom knew he had won, Husband and wife in this game and would play many more times with this beautiful woman in the future.

The men sat at the table facing each other signing the documents as a moaning came from under the table.

Tom held the remote as Bill tensed up dropping the pen as his wife’s tongue swirled around his cock buried deep in her throat ever so often choking and squealing when Tom twisted the knob on the remote.

Sandy’s mind was a mess at this point and only knew Two large vibrators were going off inside her and a man was coming in her mouth as she came with him to the hum of the two vibrators.

This would be the beginning of a great business relationship and both Bill and Tom knew it.

The end.

12