USL Male Wrestlers: Roster 03

Story Info
The third male USL roster.
878 words
5
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers

Name: Okami Onikuma

Gender: Male

Species: Human (Japanese)

Age: 20

Height: 5'8

Weight: 160 lbs.

Eyes: Short icy blue

Hair: Icy silver

Style: Strike/Submission

Preferred moves: Street fight moves, submission moves

Personality: Okami's personality is rather simple to explain, instinctive and ingenuous. He tries to act tough in a match, but is nice and extremely gullible at every turn. Sensuous attacks and distractions throw him off his game, making him wish that the female wrestlers would stick to the normal forms of wrestling. Of course this doesn't happen, and even with his high combative prowess, he is reduced to a normal combatant in the long run.

History: Okami in his infant years had actually started out growing up alone in a forest on the island Okinawa. It's believed that he is a descendant of the legendary Japanese soldiers who kept fighting after WW II ended. After a few years, he was found by affiliates of the Yakuza.

When he was found, they had him set to compete in an illegal underground fighter league. It was brutal and taught him a lot in combat, but in the end he was able to eventually leave that life behind and live his own life. But as he was grown based entirely on fighting, his option at jobs was extremely limited. Because of this, his path eventually brought him to the USL where he became a crowd favorite in his first match.

It went poorly, as he was put through total domination, even when the woman was a low tier fighter with no shame in showing her body. Even then, he quickly grew in popularity among the female audience, and was promoted to a "high tier" male wrestler. He however, is set on staying with the league, aiming to get a true win in his matches, even hoping to one day rematch is first opponent to see how he's grown.

Attire: Silver wrestler shorts, with tribal tattoos across his torso.

_____________________________________________________________

Name: Chris Hut

Gender: Male

Species: Human (European)

Age: 22

Height: 5'9

Weight: 155 lbs.

Hair: Short black

Eyes: Deep hazel

Style: Defensive

Preferred moves: counters, throws, locks

Personality: Chris is a confident, ideal young man attempting to find his way into a proper role. Currently he holds the title as the only male wrestler with a win, having achieved a pinfall on one of the low tier female wrestlers. It gives him an earned respect from most wrestlers, something he wishes wouldn't be taken as serious as it could be.

History: Being the older cousin of Alex, Chris had actually lived most of his life with his cousin and his parents. His parents were both die-hard military, leaving him to pick up the role as a big brother for Alex. He continued to act as this up until he went to college, where he told Alex he had to grow up responsibly. Something he suspected went well until he was skipping across channels, when he saw a commercial promoting a pay per view wrestling series coming up.

When he saw his little cousin among it, he felt completely surprised that he went in, and seeing him visibly humiliated by one of the many female wrestlers set his older sibling instincts into over drive.

He had a history in self-defense training, meaning that he wasn't completely hopeless when he joined the USL to support his little cousin. His first match had been by far a challenge he felt was close to a loss, having pulled a win only because his opponent made a small mistake.

Even then, he still earned a reputation with it, becoming the face of the male wrestler roster. He felt that it wasn't really earned, as there were others who had been in the league longer than him. And the fact he was defeated in his next match only added his feelings towards that. But despite it, he is only in the league to support his cousin, wanting to help him improve when he can.

Attire: White wrestler shorts with white kneecaps and wristbands.

_____________________________________________________________

Name: Eren Roth

Gender: Male

Species: Human (German)

Age: 18

Height: 5'5

Weight: 130 lbs.

Hair: Short brown

Eyes: Light grey

Style: Strike/Submission

Preferred moves: strikes, grapples, submission holds

Personality: Eren's main instinct is to appear confident and stand strong against his opponents. However once proven to be incapable of winning, his attitude devolves into a more nervous and careful mindset.

History: Eren has been interested in wrestling ever since he was little, finding the complex styles and unique matches to truly be entertaining. He went into the sport, attempting to be the best wrestler he could become. However, due to his smaller stature, he was held back to be a more basic fighter at best.

It was annoying, mostly considering most people saying that any respectable league would never accept him into their roster. Looking to prove them wrong, he searched constantly for a professional league, his sights eventually setting on the USL. In his excitement he failed to see much over the league, but soon learned coming in his first match.

Unwilling to give up, he remained set on remaining in the USL and improve his style. No matter how many fights it takes.

Attire: Black and grey wrestler shorts.

USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers