All Comments on 'Utter Love Ch. 02'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
WHAT WAS THAT???????????

TWISTED PLOT BUT IT WAS KINDA WORKING TIL THAT ENDING, IF IT WAS AN ENDING. THAT ENDING IS PITIFUL, DO BETTER!!!!!!!

dillicdillicover 19 years ago
don't leave me hanging...

good build up good middle but the ending leaves me on edge waiting for more. use your last lines and build from that point. what happens after they go public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What the Hell!!!

First chapter good, second chapter bad! Talk about deteriorating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WHAT the !@#$?

Very good story until last few lines with the political commentary which should have never reared it's ugly head. This should have been a very sweet love story and in just a few lines you turned it into a column on the religious right. ARGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good job fucker

This was a very great story, until you ruined it with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
too harsh

people, like little kids, can be really unjustifiably harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ending Sucks

Could have been a good story in spite of the harshness,

however the ending spoilt it all.

1337_G1RL1337_G1RLabout 18 years ago
Glad to see this story

I for one was very glad to see this story, not only was it incredibly sexy but it was realistic as well. You got to the heart of some of the issues that incestuous people face. Please pay no attention to people saying that the end spoiled it, while it is a shame that the siblings didn't live happily ever after, it shows how awful society can be towards people it doesn't understand.

1337_G1RL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Powerful Message on the Nature of the Taboo

When I read Utter Love ch.01, I found the story seemingly like most of the other stories I've read. However, after reading Utter Love ch.02, I found that same spark that Inexhaustable Exuberance had- a rich, deep story with realistic characters and motives- and I found myself enjoying the piece in its etierity. Like Inexhuastable Exuberance, this story really picked up on the nature and controversy of the Incest Taboo, and delivered it in a way that really feels true to heart. The ending itself, with the list, brought up many sad but true points about how closed-minded today's society is, and those comments, though pointed towards possible tragedy, built upon the message of the piece. Another exemplar story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WWWWWWWWhat the Fffuck

great till last page then ............. Fucked up Ending or what

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good til the end

Fascinating first chapter and all was well through the second chapter...until the ending. The ending compeltely slammed a fist down over the entire storyline, crushing any chance for the story to find its full potential. While political commentary certainly has its time and place, the ending of this story does not qualify for either, it was a abrupt and very disappointing ending to an otherwise mastefully crafted storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

One of the best incest pieces I have ever read, ESPECIALLY the ending. It throws the proverbial glass of water right in your face, and brings home the reality of what a selfrighteous bunch of pricks humans really are. Who are we to turn our nose up at love, no matter what form it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
soso

lousey endding it would have been better if when he realized that he would only be happy with her that she either refused him or was already happily married no one holds on that long no matter how much they love or want someone after a few yers they move on and accept it try keeping it real

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Great Tale......but

I could have done without that political commentary that almost ruined it.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Excellent, Complete Story ...

I have read many stories on here and I suppose I am the inveterate romantic. Perhaps that is one of the common threads of these incest stories - more love and less pure bonk! Many, or even most stories on here however stop at the 'living happily ever after' point. As if the conclusion to the story, or the characters lives is complete after they have successfully made it together. Life though in truth is so far different to this - life is full of ups and so many downs and is rarely 'happily ever after' at the first shot.

You took this story from the first point in chapter 1, to and through the down period to a point of realism at the ending and even then nothing was a given, nothing was certain. So, unlike many commentators below, I congratulate you on your story, on its fulfillment and I thank you for the effort. Sincerely, Michael

CallidoraCallidoraover 15 years ago
painful ending

Not because of the politics or whatever though--I fell off before that, at the point when the sister has had lots of time to get over her idiot brother who thinks he can't stay with her... and STILL she obsesses over him. It is perfectly reasonable for her to turn into an awesome person while he collapses into alcoholism, but for her to then put all her energies toward masturbating his stupid need for angst followed by redemption is a betrayal of the characters that are built in the prior parts of this mostly very good story. Come on, let the lady have her own life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
down to earth

This was very realistic and sexy. almost nothing was fake about it. good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great yarn

great story with a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good ending

Great end except for that bit of self indulgence. Good work, I supposed your entitled to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not sure

i really enjoyed the first part ... but the second not enjoyable at all sorry..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous