All Comments on 'Utter Love'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

This is a truly wonderful piece of work. Beautifully written, with thoughtful, well paced dialog and well developed, believable characters. I enjoyed it very much (and I haven't enjoyed a whole lot in this category recently). Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow !

I wish my brother had been this hot before leaving for college! Great job with the pantie fetish.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
A Love Story?

Well written, especially the first 2/3. Do not release the tension too quickly . It shows what can be done with a very common plot line if it is treated with a tad of subtlety.A love story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Utterly great

I suppose a follow-up would be a let-down... we'll do better to just imagine those nine days...... Oh, by the way - I loved it!!!

Lukas

gamma33gamma33over 19 years ago
The Best Love Story

I like that you didn't try to make these two beautiful, with perfect figures, him with a 10" cock and her with 34DD tits. You made them normal kids with an awakening passion for one another. Now I have to use my imagination to what happens in the next nine days.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Letdown is disgusting!!!!

Fuck up a good story like this and you'll get a bad score from me every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ohhh! Soo Sssoooo Sexxy

You built the story so beautifuly, I can't wait to read the next part. Just wish my sister thought like Jill !

Must get to next part before my hardon goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just too good

I'm a 24 y/o bifem, yet I found the fiction too good and it kept me captivated till I finished the last word!!Kudos to the author. How much I wish I had a sis like Jill and, I the female version of Jake. Its so difficult to even imagine in a country like India ! The likes of Jill may write to me at neha1shere@yahoo.com(But replies will be to females only)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
boring

that was the most sissyfied ending to an otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOTT!!!

What a hot story but I was disappointed in the ending. It just seemed like there should be more! Any chance of further chapters in this story? It was just too good to let it end like this.

prop69prop69about 18 years ago
AWSOME and tender

Great story and blend of sensual and erotic.

rfd_onerfd_oneabout 17 years ago
Was great until the end, crash

I really like the story, only if there is a part two or a proper ending. It great until that point, then all of a sudden. You rat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
"boring" is an idiot

The commentary by "boring" is stupid . This is a wonderful story .

The siblings are going for the gold.

There is always more room for love in the world.

congrats!!!!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
I Hope There Is More!

This was a great beginning to a beautiful sibling love story. It cries out for another chapter, or perhaps many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Written with sensetivity

Here the reader will find a story, layers of emotion. This is not the poor writing of so many others, with its gradual build up it keeps the reader engaged. Your work could serve as a template to others who think they can go from first flush of desire to the obligatory act of Sodomy and threesomes with Mom or Dad in 4 paragraphs. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous