Utterly Fucked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel was the spawn of Satan himself, yes. No question. He deserved to be rubbed out of existence – tortured, and then rubbed out of existence.

But nevertheless… there was no getting around the fact that this was some pretty decent porn. In front of Enrique and Clyde, he pretended to be sickened, but it was hot. Hotter than any sex he’d had himself…

The loves of Daniel Gordon were varied and many, he found, even within the confines of the tapes Enrique had managed to afford. Stuart got to see that Mexican chick in action a few times, and not surprisingly, she was quite the shameless firecracker in the sack, though he suspected the breasts were silicon. A lot of the other girls were like that – bimbos.

Some were suckers. There was this one chick in particular that caught Stuart’s eye, this really sweet-looking brown-haired mousy girl who was obviously rather shy in bed, even though she was clearly enjoying herself. Apparently she was a bit of the literary or artistic type, if Enrique was to be believed. Daniel was already long through with her by the time Enrique got his hands on that video, and just for laughs, Daniel also gave him a piece of hate mail she’d written him since the “breakup”. Enrique read it aloud to Stu and Clyde while on the monitor she was getting her brains fucked out and screaming Daniel’s name: “‘I loved you once, but I hate myself for loving you. I hate you for making me feel love and taking it away. I hate that you’ve taken away my ability to trust.’ Okay, here’s the good part: ‘I hate that your black soul will never let you feel the hurt that I have.’” Enrique stopped and cracked up. “His black soul? The hurt that she has? Fucking Christ!” Clyde snickered. On-screen, Hate Chick was having another orgasm. How could women be that dumb? How could anybody miss that fact that Daniel was practically a fucking sociopath? Nice guys do really finish last, he mused.

*

Things were getting worse with Stuart. They fought, they argued; he was irritable and she was depressed. Jennifer desperately wanted them to get better, but Stuart was shutting down and shutting her out.

He was having such a hard time keeping up with his with his studies. His grades were slipping. She knew he wasn’t happy at his job… she went with him to work once, but he didn’t want her to come in and meet his coworkers for some reason. It was awful to watch him suffer the way he was. If only he’d open up. She didn’t know how much more she – or Stuart – could stand.

Then, one night, after a couple weeks of that kind of hell, they had a fight. They’d been kept up all night, once again, and it may have been the straw the broke the camel’s back – Stu was screaming, Jenny was nearly crying. He left for class and slammed the door, and she was left alone. She took some time to think, to pull herself together, and as soon as she calmed down enough that she was sure she wouldn’t strangle the bastard on the spot (but what would be the loss?) she marched over to Daniel’s apartment and rapped on the door. This was going to stop – she’d see to that.

*

Hearing a knock, Daniel Gordon opened up to see none other than the girl next door.

Literally and figuratively. She had no trashy stride, no extravagant cleavage, no blonde dye job. She was not a porn queen. No, she was cute as a button… so damn cute as a button that any guy who looked at her, he was sure, would want to pin her down and fuck her brains out. Such a great figure, subtly accentuated by those cutoff shorts and loose t-shirt… and that innocent, youngish face, with its tasty brown lips, you just wanted to see it on the end of your cock, looking up at you with those big round dark eyes...

Well, all in good time.

What the hell was she doing with that loser Stuart, anyway? Pity? Lose a bet? Back in high school he never in a million years would have guessed that she eventually end up with a wuss like Stu. Ah, those were good times. Daniel had fucked her one time back then, took her virginity – still a feather in his cap, and that bit of history seemed to put just the slightest bit of tension in the air between him and Jennifer right at the moment. He wondered if Stu knew he’d had her first? He cracked a smile at the thought.

Anyhow, presently, she looked rather ticked off.

“What’s up?” he said, flashing a casual smile.

*

“I’ll tell you what’s up, I…” She was really going to let him have it, she was… and then the situation seemed to sink in. How exactly does one go about telling a neighbor to fuck less loudly? She was at a loss for words. Suddenly she felt almost less pissed off than silly. What exactly did she plan on doing here, anyway?

“Um, if you wanna talk, why don’t you come in?” Daniel said. Hmph. Well, she didn’t have any better ideas.

Daniel’s apartment was cluttered with – well, with stuff. She couldn’t begin to place all of it: aside from boxes piled up here and there, and some electronics equipment strewn about, there was so much junk that she couldn’t take it all in. It was like walking into somebody’s forgotten basement. There were, here and there, and on a table or two or pinned up on the wall, a lot of photographs… of women, mostly. Looked mostly like shots for portfolios. She recognized a few: Daniel’s lovers.

“Admiring my handiwork?” he asked, sarcastically.

Jennifer shot him a glare. “So, do you bring them here to take their picture, then use them, or is it the other way around?”

Daniel laughed. “Oh, it happens both ways. Actually, a lot of times girls need some photography done for their ‘careers’, but they don’t have any money. So they have to find another way to pay.”

“You live like a slob,” she muttered, looking around.

“Right. Not quite done unpacking.” He always wore this sort of mischievous, self-assured smile. It would be cute if it weren’t so plainly, well, evil. Helooked like he was up to something – in his gray eyes and his stubble and even the shortly-cut black hair. She scanned his body surreptitiously… it was, in a word, sculpted. Daniel probably spent more time admiring it than any girl did. Why did all the really good-looking guys have to be assholes? That’s what Jennifer always thought back in high school. On top of that, he was actually a great deal smarter than one would assume. She did respect intelligence, she had to admit.

…oh, hell, best think of something else. “So…” she started the sentence without having decided a clear way to finish it.

“What’ve you been doing these past few years?” he interjected. “Still cheerleading?”

She hesitated a moment, unsure of how to turn the conversation to, well,the problemand handle it tactfully and not able to tactfully make an exit either. So here she was, stuck making small talk.

“Yeah. I’m still cheerleading.”

*

Apparently, she’d come here with something on her mind. Or, at least, with a pretense of something on her mind.

Whether she knew it or not, she came here just to talk to him, to be alone with him again after all these years… Daniel was confident of that. That’s a good starting point. The key to getting laid is to give chicks a decent excuse to do what they really want to do anyway. Do the little dance for their sake – don’t let ‘em see you pulling the strings – then go in for the score.

Right now the dance consisted of idle chat. He told her he was looking into becoming a professional photographer after graduation; she told him that she wanted to go into advertising. And the conversation went from there. She was very talkative, very eager to share what was on her mind. He tried to pay attention to at least every third word and nod at the appropriate times. Stu seemed like the taciturn type – Daniel thought he might have been hearing things she’d never told her “boyfriend”. All the better. Her defensiveness was beginning to fade. On and on she went, about school, about her parents, just a very little about Stuart (perfect), a little about cheerleading, and then in passing she mentioned that she had a little crick in her shoulder from an exercising mishap the other day – perfect. That was his in.

“I could help you with that. I’ve had some training in massage.” That was a lie. But he could fake it.

She glared at him – not the kind of hard glare that she was firing at him before, just a little feigned one. She was softening. “I don’t think so.”

“What? It’s not a big deal. It’s totally professional, except that an actual professional will charge and I’m doing this as a favor. You can sit there and suffer or you can feel better right away.”

“It’s not that bad…”

“It could get worse. Come in, just sit down and let me give you a shoulder rub. It’ll take five minutes.”

Like hell it will.

*

Somewhere, in the back of her mind – in a spot that she was doing her best to ignore – there was a little voice pointing out the fact that this was not going according to plan. She had pictured herself knocking on the door, chewing him out, then heading home triumphant, the problem solved. And yet here she was. How? It just… happened.

Anyhow, five more minutes wouldn’t make a difference at this point. Might as well let him finish with the shoulder rub.

It feltreally good; she didn’t even want to tell him how good. He certainly didn’t deserve the satisfaction, and knowing him, he was probably already congratulating himself. He had such big, masculine hands, and knew just the right way to touch her. She could sit here for hours…

No. What would Stu think if he saw her here? Get back to what you were supposed to be doing, Jenny. She cleared her throat, paused, cleared her throat again, then said, “I can hear you at night, you know, with… with your friends.” Crap! Not the right choice of words, certainly not the right tone of voice. It sounded almost like a come-on, the way she’d said it.

“Izzat right? Well, the walls are so thin here. I’ll try to ask my ‘friends’ to keep their voices down, but if I had to stop altogether, I’d have a lot of disappointed women on my hands.”

Something about the especially arrogant tone of his voice set Jennifer off. That feeling that she had when she first knocked on his door, that hate, it was flooding back into her. She quickly pulled away from him and stood up. “Who the hell do you think you are, anyway? You asshole, I should…”

“How about this: I make as much noise as I want at night, and you do the same.” He took a step closer to her. He was almost right in her face. “Except I never hear any noise from your side. Why is that?”

It felt like her brain was scrambled; she struggled for a comeback, something that would really show him, something devastating that would cut him down to size but… she couldn’t quite find one. She felt frustrated; she was so damn mad the whole room felt hot. She finally opened her mouth, just to call him a jackass and walk out the door, and all of a sudden, he kissed her full on the mouth.

And she didn’t fight it.

*

There. The ice had melted, thought Daniel. Now, it was boiling.

After a long, long time, she broke free of him and started to stammer something. He silenced her with another kiss, this one a little gentler, but a little longer. Her tongue intertwined invitingly with his, and he ventured to slide his hand down her back… down to more interesting territory. She didn’t resist. Excellent. Barring an unforeseen disaster, he was in the clear.

They made out, not saying a word to one another, for a very pleasantly long time. Daniel’s hands roamed all over her body – and, to his mild surprise, hers wandered across his. It must be nice to be with a guy that worked out for a change, he thought, pulling his shirt off. She started kissing his pecs, then moved down to his abs. The time in the gym was worth it, then.

Piece by piece, Jennifer’s clothes fell to the floor as well, until she was down to her conservative floral print panties… and with his hand down the front of them, stretching them out, they weren’t covering much. She was exquisitely shaped, just the way he remembered, but much developed, much improved – subtle perfection, a real work of art. Between that, and her apparent naivety, and the fact that she was with that doofus Stu, Daniel couldn’t think of the last time he’d wanted to fuck a chick this bad. This was going to begreat. He was going to make a point of ruining her for every other guy she’d have for the rest of her life. When he finished, he’d have to buy himself a trophy.

*

Intellectually, on a moral level, Jennifer knew that what she was doing was wrong. She would have to go. She would push Daniel away, put on her clothes, and leave.

Any minute now.

In the meantime, she was whimpering in rhythm with the motion of Daniel’s fingers inside her, and running her hands across his biceps. She’d never, ever been touched like this – she didn’t know it was possible to be touched like this – he was doing things to her that she’d never even thought of. It was like the shoulder rub, but a thousand times better – his hands and even his mouth knew exactly where to go.

He’d learned a lot, these past few years.

He suddenly pulled his mouth away from her breasts. No, don’t stop… “Let’s go to my bed.” He led her by hand into his bedroom, kissing her along the way. He knew exactly what he wanted and he took charge, acted like a man, while she played the part of the innocent, wide-eyed object of lust. Somehow, it felt right.

It had felt right the first time, long ago… it turned out to be utterly wrong. The fact that she’d let this slimeball take her virginity had eaten her up inside for years. She’d never told Stu it was him – how could she, after all that Daniel had done to him, the way he made him suffer? Just thinking about the fact that she’d believed his sweet talk, that she’d let him become another notch on his belt, something to brag about to his friends, made her absolutely sick.

But she wasn’t thinking about any of that now. Her mind was a million miles away from any such thoughts. Right now, she just wanted to know if his cock was as big as she remembered it. After it, seeing Stuart’s dick for the first time had been such a disappointment, even though she could never quite admit it to herself.

He gently pushed her backwards onto his bed. “Take off your panties,” he said. She obeyed.

*

“Dude, you havegot to see this,” said Enrique to Stu. He was sitting at the computer; Clyde was there too, and they were both smiling like a couple of raving idiots. Stu had just gotten in, and it was early; the store wouldn’t be open for another hour. Those two only ever got in early for one thing: to play with the computer, which generally meant watching porn, which generally meant watching Daniel nail some chick.

“You know that chick you were talking to outside the store the other day?” Enrique continued. “Thereally hot one?”

Stu swelled with not just a little pride. He was talking about Jennifer; she came with him to work a couple days ago and they talked for a couple minutes outside before she left and he went in. Clyde and Enrique were both pretty impressed at the time, but he played it coy, not letting them know who she really was. He wanted to play that card a little later… let ‘em drool, let ‘em go on about how hot she was for a while, without knowing… then let ‘em in on the little secret that she was all his. “Yeah, I know the one.” And he’d continue to play it coy now. Just for a little longer.

“Daniel fucked her. And we got the video.” No. That couldn’t be right. He must be talking about someone else after all. Must be. He hurried to the computer monitor to have a look all the same.

“Yeah, you know he wants to see it!” Clyde laughed. “I never seen you move that fast before.” He clicked a little button on the screen, and the video started.

And it was her. She was stripped down to her panties, lying down on her back on the bed, legs slightly spread, looking off screen. There she was, naked as a jaybird, those morons Clyde and Enrique gawking at the perfection they could never deserve to see. But of course, that wasn’t the worst of it. “Take off your panties.” It washis voice. She raised herself up in the air, daintily pulled them off and tossed them off screen.

Stuart felt sick. His mouth dried out within a moment; his stomach was churning. It felt like the whole world had fallen out from underneath him. He wished Enrique and Clyde hadn’t taken the only two chairs; his knees were shaking so badly he could barely stand.

Daniel walked onscreen, now completely naked himself. Jennifer spread her legs invitingly. “A little somethin’ for her, to start,” laughed Enrique. Daniel was going down on her. It was something Stuart had thought of, from time to time, but couldn’t quite work up the nerve to do. If he did, he was sure he’d only screw it up anyway – he really had no idea what to do. Whatever Daniel was doing down there, on the other hand, he was doing right: Jennifer’s eyes were shut, her mouth lay slack, she moaned with obvious pleasure as she eagerly raised her pelvis off of the bed…

Stuart was genuinely afraid that he was going to throw up. This was the worst, most humiliating thing that could possibly happen to him.

“How… how long ago was this video made?” He hoped they couldn’t hear the dryness of his voice. Jennifer’s screaming would probably cover it up.

“It was like three weeks ago, I think,” Enrique answered. “That prick Daniel charged me two-hundred bucks for this one, but man, it was fucking worth it.” Three weeks… three weeks that she’d been hiding this. And he’d never suspected, not for a second. Everything he believed in, everything that mattered to him: it meant nothing.

“Oh yes, yes…” she moaned. The tempo was increasing; the way she was squirming and writhing, Stuart couldn’t help but feel a little turned on himself – much to his shame. He wished so desperately that he could give her pleasure like that…

“She gonna blow!” said Clyde in a funny little singsong voice. And then – it was unmistakable – Stuart saw his girlfriend come for the first time.

“Aw, she’s a screamer,” said Enrique.

* One of Jennifer’s friends that she’d met in the past few weeks, a friendly cheerleader named Linda, once tried to explain what an orgasm felt like to Jennifer, and although Linda was certainly no poet, Jenny thought she got the idea. Body exploding with pleasure, greatest kind of feeling, yada yada yada. She might have had one herself with Stuart, one time, she thought. Just a little one.

She knew better now – there was no way she felt anything like this before with Stuart, not even close. It was like what being electrocuted would feel like if electricity felt good. It was like some kind of Zen enlightenment experience. It was better than she imagined; better than she could’ve imagined. She must have had a huge smile on her face, she realized.

And he hadn’t even gotten started yet.

He took his mouth off of her. “Are you ready for my cock?”

“Yes…” she gasped.

He got up and turned his mouth to a kind of sideways smile. “You sure?”

“Yes… I’m sure.” She was feeling impatient.

“What’s the magic word?”

“Please…”

“Please what?”

“Please put your cock in me…”

“That’s better.” He slowly slid it in… inch… by inch… by inch…

By inch… by inch… until finally she had the whole thing in her, at long last. And every inch of it felt wonderful. It looked huge before, but it felt even bigger inside of her. He started fucking her, slowly, his muscles rippling as he moved. Jennifer raised her legs up and wrapped them around him, eager to assist the thrusting and increase the tempo.

He sped up quickly, and soon it was like fucking some kind of machine – a perfect rhythm without a hint of fatigue on his part. She could feel the pleasure building up and then, again, she was screaming.