V Does the Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to try and turn around to see what was happening when the guy grabbed the sides of my head and jammed his dick so far down my throat I started choking. It only took a second before he unloaded his hot cum. There was so much some spilled outside the sides of my mouth. My eyes were watering from the repeated assaults to my mouth. When the old man finally pulled away, I could breathe.

After taking a few breaths, I pulled myself up onto the bar stool and turned my head around to see what was penetrating me. Lexi lifted one hand to wiggle her fingers in a wave before replacing it on the pool stick that was currently 10 inches in my pussy. Just seeing it threw me into another orgasm. I couldn't help but drop down onto the bar stool. My legs gave out just enough to spread a little farther.

Fingers started rubbing my clit and pressing all the juices around. They moved those fingers up to my ass and probed at my hole. I gasped at the intrusion.

"ughhh...I've never had anything up there..." I moaned but didn't try to stop anything. The mystery hand pushed one finger into my virgin asshole. I instinctively clenched up.

"Relax and it will be much more enjoyable" I heard Kyle say. I was officially disgusted in myself. My brother's best friend was sticking one... now two... fingers into my asshole while Lexi was fucking me with a pool cue. And I was loving it.

"Are you gonna fuck her ass?" I heard one of the men ask.

"Nah, not tonight at least." Kyle responded as he started moving his hand faster.

"Fuck, fuck... don't stop. Please don't stop" I screamed as I was coming closer to my third orgasm of the night.

"Tell the camera what you want, whore." Kyle said as baseball cap moved the camera up to my face.

"I... want you... to keep fucking me..." I groaned.

"Keep fucking you how?" Kyle asked.

"Keep fucking me with a pool cue... while you finger my ass...AHHHHHH" I screamed as he added a third finger into my asshole.

"What are you?"

"I am a dirty slut. God, I am a whore. I love it so much. Keep... fuuuuckkkkingg... meehhhhh" I screamed as the most powerful orgasm ripped through my body and I passed out.

The next morning I woke up in shorts and a t shirt in Lexi's bed. She was sitting at her computer as I pulled myself up on my elbows.

"Oh my God, what a night. I am never drinking again... and I think I might become a nun." I managed to croak out through my dry mouth. I could still taste the semen.

"That night was just the beginning." I looked past her and saw she was editing a video of a girl getting fucked by a pool stick, and at that moment, I knew she was right.

12