V Does the Dares Ch. 02

Story Info
Violet's first day of school.
4.3k words
3.81
14.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from my first story about Violet (V).

It's been 2 days since I was spread eagle on a club pool table. I couldn't get the thought of it out of my mind. I was constantly horny. I barely left my room all day Sunday. I just sat on my bed pantsless looking up videos of girls like me being completely dominated and humiliated by men. I had completely unlocked a different side of me that I didn't know was there.

But today was the first day of senior year, so I had to put it all out of my mind. I looked over at the alarm clock... an hour until I had to be out the door. Plenty of time for a shower and a little play. I didn't waste any time. I pulled off my t-shirt and wrapped a towel around me before rushing to the bathroom. The room still had a little bit of steam to it... Eric must have just gotten out of the shower.

I turned on the faucet and jumped in. Immediately my hand went down to my pussy. I started stroking it gently, imagining that Kyle was there forcing me to do it. Ew, no... not Kyle. He doesn't have that control over me. I quickened my pace when I heard someone was outside the door.

"Hey - I'm just gonna hit the john then we're on the road, cool man?" I couldn't tell who it was over the sound of the water rushing. I realized a second too late that I didn't lock the bathroom door. I tried to remain completely still as I heard the toilet seat raise.

"Hello, Violet," Kyle pulled the shower curtain back, "I like your outfit." He looked at me like a piece of meat. I felt like a piece of meat. I realized that my fingers were still circling my clit as he kept watching me.

"Hey V... I've got a dare for you," my heart jumped into my throat. I couldn't start that today. I had to go to school, be the model student I was expected to be.

"oo...okay," I barely whispered. He turned the water off for me and flushed the toilet. I reached for my towel but he held it out of reach.

"You won't be needing that." He said with a smirk. "I dare you to walk back to your room. Slowly. And then get dressed with the door wide open." My eyes practically bulged out of my head. Was he insane? I'm in a house with my entire family. I couldn't just prance around naked. He pulled open the door and gestured to the hallway. I took a step through the doorway. My entire body was pulsing with energy. I tried to slow my pace by only allowing myself to take a step every time I counted to 5. My sense of hearing was heightened. I was listening for any noises.

"Have a great first day of school... I'm sure it will be full of surprises," Kyle said too loud as he walked to the stairs.

Finally, I made it to my room. I leaned against the wall directly next to my door so if anyone were to look into my room they wouldn't see me. After I caught my breath, I quickly reached into my dresser and grabbed the first pair of panties I could find. It was a small purple thong. That will work. I decided to try a little harder with my bra. I wanted to keep feeling sexy so I grabbed a lacy bra that almost matched my thong. It didn't provide much support but I liked knowing that something so sexy was underneath my clothes.

Feeling a little more confident. I stepped into my closet and picked out a cute sundress. It had a tight top and flared out at the skirt. I pulled it over my head and then checked myself out in the mirror. You could almost make out the lace covering my breasts... and they looked huge. I bent over in front of the mirror and felt confident that you couldn't see my thong. I pulled the dress up slowly until you could. I had a solid couple of inches before anything would be exposed. I added a belt and some wedges to complete the outfit.

I couldn't help but desire Kyle's approval. I rushed downstairs but it was empty. I looked out the window and Eric's car was gone. The two of them had started their return trip to university. I dejectedly returned to my room and did my hair and makeup. A quick glance at the clock showed me I needed to get out the door.

Fifteen minutes later and I was pulling up to the school. It was kind of strange to know that this would be my last first day of school here. I was running late so I booked it to my homeroom. Made it right before the bell. I saw a free seat next to

"Thanks for saving me a seat!"

"Anytime, girl! You were MIA yesterday - I want to hear all about Saturday night. What went down?" Noa spoke to me while looking at her phone. My face immediately flushed bright red. I was thankful that she wasn't looking directly at me.

"Well, uh, there was a lot of drinking involved -"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to senior year." Thank God, saved by the teacher. I thought as raucous cheers rang out from the students around me.

"Okay, okay everyone... it's not graduation yet. I've got a couple of notes here... Violet Radcliffe, you need to report to the office immediately at the bell. It seems there was a change to your schedule. We have a new student... Rich Michaels? Hello! Senior year is a rough time to switch schools. I know everyone here will make you feel welcome. Violet, why don't you help Rich to his next class on your way to the guidance counselor, hm?" Mrs. Peterson asked.

I was still trying to think of what could possibly change in my schedule - I had the perfect one. Lexi, Noa and I planned it all together last year, when I realized Mrs. Peterson wanted a response from me. I looked up at her and followed where her arm was pointing.

It was the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. It was like he was discarded from the Hemsworth family for being too perfect.

"Um, yes... sure," I stuttered as he waved in my direction. I couldn't take my eyes off him - and he was starting to notice. I quickly looked down at my desk. Rich Michaels... Rich Michaels... Here's one name I won't forget.

Ten minutes later the bell rang, signaling the end of homeroom. I waited at the door for Rich to get his things together and we stepped into the hallway in sync.

"New school for senior year? That sucks, man." I gave him a weak smile.

"Thanks - yeah, my dad is military so we're constantly moving around. It's no big deal. After this year I get to decide shit for myself. Sent to the principal's office on the first day, huh? You must be a bad girl," he joked. My mind immediately went to Saturday night and the pool stick being jammed into my pussy by my best friend.

"If only you knew.." I whispered under my breath.

"Oh yeah? Well this I gotta hear!" He gave me a wide smile. I couldn't believe he heard that.

"Ha! Um, you gotta earn the rights for those stories," I covered for myself, "Also - it's not the principal, it's the guidance counselor. I'm not sure what could possibly be up. Seniors generally get to plan their own schedule. I wouldn't change it - especially not right as school starts." We reached the door to the office.

"Oh shit, I was supposed to take you to your next class, what is it?" I realized I'd probably walked him so far away from his actual destination.

"Um..." He glanced down at the piece of paper in his hands, "It looks like Advanced P.E. My gut instinct is that this takes place in the gym, but please - do advise."

"Advanced P.E.? You must be a jock. Those are the only people who take Advanced P.E."

"Guilty. But also because your school has a P.E. requirement for every semester and I don't play football."

"Yeah, they're kind of easy to get around if you know what you're doing. Tons of options - but I'm sure a guy like you will fare just fine in Advanced P.E." I gave him a once over and stopped at his chest. Not every guy in high school has pecs like that. Definitely looks better than Kyle. STOP THINKING ABOUT KYLE. HE IS GROSS.

"So... um... the gym?" Rich waved his hand in front of my eyes. God, could I be more obvious that I'm checking him out?

"Yes! The gym! It's straight down that hall at the very end. Can't miss it." I avoided his gaze as I gestured in the direction of the gym.

"So... you mean, right past that classroom we just came from?" He chuckled and I wanted to die, "Guess you just wanted to spend a little more time with me."

"It's not the worst way I've spent five minut-" I was cut off by the bell, "You better hurry - first bell means you have a minute to be in class." I swung open the office door. "It was super nice meeting you, Rich Michaels!"

"Thanks, Violet Radcliffe. I'll see you around," he turned and started walking toward the gym. I watched him for a few seconds, memorizing as much of his body as I could before turning around into the office. I saw Lexi was behind the desk.

"Hey girl - I didn't know you were an office aide this period? I thought you were just doing study hall." I called out.

"Yes, it looks good on a college application," she lowered her voice, "and it allows me to snoop in everyone's files." She winked at me. "What are you here for?"

"Oh, Mrs. P said there was an issue with my schedule?"

"What the fuck? We did those together... how can there be an issue?" Lexi questioned. I shrugged my shoulders as I sat in the first chair outside the guidance counselor's office.

"Ms Radcliffe - come on in," I gave a polite smile to Mr. J as I followed him into his office.

"I must admit, Ms Radcliffe, I was a little surprised to hear that you okayed this change to your schedule so last minute. I wanted to have you in here to approve it yourself. Usually, seniors don't make a lot of last minute changes because they get what they want the first time around..." Mr. J said as he slid a new schedule my way.

I glanced over it. I was a little surprised he suggested I made a change to my schedule... since I definitely didn't. Then I saw the issue: my second period had switched from Yoga to Advanced P.E.

"There must be a mistake - I didn't give up yoga! I am not Advanced P.E. material!" I protested. Yoga was notoriously the hardest gym elective to get into. It was almost entirely senior girls and we wait three years to get our chance.

"Ah, I thought it might be a misunderstanding. It was very strange to hear that you wanted to give up your coveted spot to a sophomore..." Mr. J started.

"A sophomore?! What sophomore said she was taking my spot?" I practically yelled in offense.

"Megan Calloway came in here this morning. She said that you agreed to move to Advanced P.E. and give her your Yoga spot. She said you'd understand. I told her I would have to confirm it with you but she was confident you wouldn't have an issue."

My heart sank. Megan Calloway - also known as Kyle's little sister. I could feel the bile raise up into my throat. This must have been what he meant by surprises. He orchestrated the whole thing. But I couldn't understand WHY. What does he care if I'm in yoga class or not? I realized I was at a crossroads. This felt like a test - if I didn't give his sister my spot, would he share the videos and pictures of Saturday night? Am I willing to risk that just to stay in Yoga with my friends?

"Oh, gosh. I completely forgot!" I smiled at the guidance counselor, "of course Meg can have my spot. I decided this year I'm going to really concentrate on my physical fitness so I thought Advanced P.E. would be a good place for me." I hoped he was buying it. I didn't need to bring any other scrutiny into this.

"okay... If you're sure, Ms Radcliffe..." Mr. J gave me a long, questioning look. I locked eyes with him and smiled.

"We're good! Is that... is that the only change?" I looked down at the new schedule in my hands. It looked the same as my prior one.

"That's the only change, now Ms. Radcliffe - I want to remind you that this change in permanent, you won't be able to change your mind later." I nodded my head a little too eagerly. I gave him a double thumbs up as I backed out of his office.

"So, what's up?" I practically backed into the front desk that Lexi was standing behind.

"OMG, Kyle had Megan take my spot in Yoga and put me in Advanced P.E.! Do you think it's because of Saturday night? Why the fuck would he care about my extracurriculars - or his little sister's for that matter!"

"Well... Megan definitely wanted to get into Yoga after she didn't make the cheer squad..." Lexi started, she didn't have to do a P.E. class because she was captain of the cheerleading squad, "so, I guess it kind of makes sense that he would use your sluttiness against you for his little sister? OMG - who's teaching Advanced P.E.?"

I looked down at my new schedule, "It looks like... Mr. Harvey? I don't know who that is."

"Oh, gross! I've heard about him. They call him Coach Pervy. He's the new baseball coach. I heard he got let go from his old school because he fucked a girl after she graduated. Not against the law, but certainly gross." Lexi explained.

"Why would we hire him here?"

"I heard that he's an amazing baseball coach. His old team won the state tournament every year he coached except for the year his entire pitching line up got mono."

"Ugh, because apparently having a killer baseball team is more important that worrying that your new teacher might be a pervert. Shit, I gotta run. I'll let you know whether Coach Pervy is accurate." I pulled open the door as Lexi waved to me. I was already 10 minutes late to class but at least I had an excuse.

When I entered the gym, the students were running laps.

Fantastic.

I peered around looking for Mr. Harvey. I saw what looked like an older man with his back to me. I cut through the runners and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mr. Harvey? Mr. J from guidance just sent me here... there was a change to my schedule -" he cut me off.

"Coach Harvey, you must be Violet. Or V..." he turned around as he spoke. My jaw dropped to the ground. Coach Harvey was baseball cap guy from Saturday night.

"When you make that face, you look familiar," he smirked as crossed his arms in dominance, "I've set out some gym clothes for you in the ladies' locker room. I suggest you go get changed - you're already behind and everyone has to do 10 laps."

I backed away from him slowly. The gym teacher has seen me naked - and fucked. I SUCKED OFF THE GYM TEACHER. I thought I was going to throw up. I rushed into the locker room and saw the pile of clothes on the bench.

The shirt was too small, the shorts were too baggy, the shoes smelled so... old. Fantastic. I will have to sort this out later. I could hear Coach Harvey yell "9th lap" so I knew how far behind I was. As I slipped off my sundress, I remembered my choices from this morning. How was I going to run in this lacy bra? No time to think! I pulled on the shirt and the shorts and didn't even look in the mirror.

I had to hold the waistband of the shorts up because the drawstring was missing. Reminder to self: buy your own gym clothes after class.

"Miss Radcliffe, thank you for joining us. We're just finishing the 10th lap. I'll be merciful and only make you run two instead of the required 10, just because we can't move on until everyone is finished."

I smiled weakly at him as I started slowly jogging around the gym. I could feel my breasts bouncing with each step. Almost painfully. Luckily I was so far behind (and so slow) no one but Coach Harvey was paying any attention.

Then the other students started crossing the finish line of their 10th lap and looking at the stragglers. Before long, all eyes were on me as the only person left running. I tried to pick up my pace without looking obscene but it was no use.

"Pump your arms, Miss Radcliffe!" Coach Harvey yelled. I started to protest that my shorts wouldn't stay up but when I looked over and saw the smile on his face - I knew he knew. I pumped my arms and picked up my pace... I had to finish the lap before my shorts fell down.

I could feel them creeping at the top of my ass. It wasn't long before they dipped down and the top of my thong was fully visible. Thankfully, I made it to the finish line before any major damage was done... except that everyone was looking at me. I tried not to make eye contact.

"Miss Radcliffe, please stay after class so I can speak to you about the appropriate undergarments to wear to a class YOU SIGNED UP FOR. I will not have my gym become the scene of a porno," Coach Harvey lectured. I turned bright red and hid my face.

"I didn't know you were going to be in this class, you should have told me. I would have waited for you... I have the new kid card," someone whispered to my right. I glanced up and saw it was Rich. Fuck, of course.

"I would have if I had known. This was a last minute change of schedule," I whispered.

He chuckled, "Yeah I could kind of tell."

The rest of the class went on without much fanfare. We went over the expectations for the year and some safety rules. Coach Harvey even managed to not single me out anymore and my clothes stayed intact. I was so excited when we were dismissed to the locker rooms.

"Miss Radcliffe, my office please." Coach Harvey waved me over.

As soon as we walked into his office, he locked the door. I noticed that the blinds were already drawn. He licked his lips as he looked me up and down. Gross.

"V, V, V. I didn't think I would ever see you again. Imagine my surprise when you show up on my class list... courtesy of your friend from this weekend. I picked out your gym clothes myself. Just guessed on the sizes. I think that top fits you exceptionally well - but I've seen you wear better. And you will wear more appropriate clothing in my class. Take the shirt off... I dare you."

I started to protest when he pulled out his phone and opened the photo app. I saw photo after photo of me fellating him and his friend. You couldn't see their faces but I was recognizable.

"I don't want to get shit from you. If you don't listen to what I say, I'll share these with the entire Advanced PE class. I've got a couple videos as well, there's an especially interesting one with a pool stick... maybe we'll save that one for our billiards lesson..."

"No! No!" I exclaimed as I pulled the shirt over my head. Nothing he hasn't seen before, right?

"Now, Miss Radcliffe, when you come to my class... I expect you to dress appropriately so you don't rile up the boys... and some of the girls. I can only think of one way to ensure you won't wear this slutty spectacle again," He started. He pulled scissors out of his desk drawer and walked toward me.

"I promise! I will NEVER wear this bra again! Consider it gone!" I tried to reason with him but he hooked the scissors right between my boobs and cut the bra in half. I clung to the cups to maintain my modesty while he continued cutting the straps and back. This wouldn't be salvageable.

I was so concentrated on maintaining my decency up top that I was a second too slow when he pulled down my gym shorts. He grabbed the waistband of my thong and snipped it, pulling it completely off my body. In an attempt to stop the thong, I dropped the cups of my bra.

I thought I was completely mortified, until I realized that standing completely nude in front of my middle-aged gym teacher was turning me on. I clenched my legs together and cupped my pussy with my hands, trying to stop him from seeing my wetness.

"Your face is awfully red, Miss Radcliffe. Please take a seat behind you while I write up your tardy slip for your next class," he jeered at me as I lowered myself onto the cool plastic chair. A minute later he held a piece of paper just out of reach. I had to stand to retrieve it.

"Violet, you dirty little school girl. My chair is soaked," he pointed with glee, "clean it up before you go or you can go wearing what you've got on."

I looked around for a tissue or a rag or something. I started for my t-shirt when he snatched it away.

"Stay on your feet and use your tongue."

I couldn't believe how hot this was making me. I slowly lowered my face to the chair and took a whiff of the pooled liquid. It smelled kind of sweet. I realized too late that I was exposing my ass and pussy to this pervert from this position. I took one long lick of the chair, trying to forget what could have possibly been on this chair before my naked ass. When I looked over, I saw that Coach Harvey had his phone out and was filming me. For some reason this just made me hornier and I started to perform for the camera. It wasn't even noon and I was completely sober, naked, licking my own juices in my gym teacher's office and loving it - who was I?

12