V Does the Dares Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I got lost in thought, I felt a finger rub the entire length of my slit. I immediately moaned slightly and leaned into it. He added a second finger and stuck them into my pussy. I looked over to the side and could see he was either taking photos or filming the entire thing. Since he was wearing athletic pants, there was no sound when he pulled his pants and boxers down.

With no warning, he pushed his cock into me. It must have been at least 8 inches. I cried out in surprise. He pulled my hair back with one hand and threw a his other hand over my mouth.

"Do you want someone to hear us, slut?" he whispered in my face while continuing to pummel me from behind. He let go of my hair and grasped my nipples. His hands were calloused from years of rope climbing and hard workouts, I guess. The friction was intoxicating as he continued to pull and stretch, right on the verge of being painful.

"keep licking..." he moaned as he pumped into me. I tried to maintain my position, but my impending orgasm was leaving me weak in the knees. Finally, I felt release as the orgasm flowed through me. Not soon after, Coach Harvey let out a moan as he filled me with cum. He kept me in my bent over position as he slowly softened inside of me. When he finally pulled out, he instructed me to clean his dick off before throwing me back my shorts and t-shirt. He was done with me.

I quickly redressed and ran to the locker room. When I pulled open my locker I saw I had a text message:

Kyle: I dare you to come up to campus this weekend.

I quickly responded.

Violet: Eric is there. I can't.

Kyle: Wrong. His GF is taking him out of town for his birthday. I have a surprise for you. Your skank ass will love it.

Violet: I'll try to come.

Kyle: You'll cum or Eric will have a new appreciation for yours' and Lex's friendship.

He followed up by sending me a photo of me tongue deep in my best friend's pussy.

My own pussy immediately dampened at the sight. I saved the photo to my phone.

Violet: I'll be there. Send me the address.

Kyle: 1062 Maple - Leave your panties and bras at home. You won't need them.

12