V Does the Dares Ch. 03

Story Info
Violet visits Kyle at college.
5k words
3.78
10.1k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from my first story about Violet (V).

The rest of the first week of the year went by like a blur. Outside of my Advanced P.E. class with Coach Pervy, things were going as expected for my senior year.

What I didn't expect was to suck my P.E. teacher off every day before school even started. He got my phone number from Kyle and told me to get to school 30min early every day so he could appraise my outfit for the day. Usually, he didn't give a shit and just wanted me to blow him but Friday morning it was different.

"Good Morning Coach Harvey," I said as I dropped my backpack in his office.

"V. It's been a week and I'm not... happy with our arrangement," Coach Harvey started, "I don't think you're giving me the respect I deserve. Or Kyle for that matter. We've been in touch. I heard you're going to visit him right after school today."

I crossed my arms, I didn't like the way this conversation was going, "Yes, I plan on going right after final bell..."

"And yet, you seemed to have completely disregarded his instructions. I can clearly see that you're wearing a bra and I would bet money that you've got some panties wedged up that sweet ass."

"I was going to take them off before I got there..." I started, shifting my weight nervously. I remembered earlier this week when he cut my panties right off me, "...but I'll take them off now. Please don't destroy them."

"I don't even understand why you have them? You shouldn't be wearing them at all. Sluts don't wear panties. Sluts should be available at all times. For all people." He looked past me at the door. I turned around and saw the door opening. Tank walked in. Tank graduated a couple years ago with my big brother Eric. He played lineman on the football team and was a giant of a man.

"No way, man! You didn't tell me ya ho was E-Rad's kid sister! I've dreamt of those big ol titties!" Tank exclaimed while looking me up and down.

"Slut, it seems like you know the newest member of the school's coaching staff," Coach Harvey smirked.

"I never took you as a baseball player, Tank," I said.

"I am here for football! All of us coaches stick together," Tank replied.

"V - I have briefed Tank here on our relationship but as I said, I don't think you quite understand your place here. If you don't want those videos and photos to be shared with your family and friends - you need to learn. Kyle gave you a simple instruction: no bra or panties. And yet, here you sit - fully clothed. What should we do about this?" Coach Harvey paced the small office as he spoke.

I dropped my head. It didn't make sense to speak when whatever I said didn't matter.

"I think I'll start by sharing my entire file with Tank here. He hasn't seen any of your work," Coach Harvey picked up his phone. I then realized that Hank didn't have access to the bar night or the times this week I fucked Coach Harvey in his office...

"No! No! Please! Don't share them with anyone else, please!" I got on my knees and begged. I had no shame left with him.

"On your knees? Seems like the right place to be. But first, lose the bra and panties... like a good little slut," Coach Harvey pulled me up to my feet. Is it strange that I was actually grateful he didn't destroy these ones? Bras for girls over a D cup are expensive and I didn't have a job. I quickly unzipped the dress I had decided to wear today and stepped out of it. I was getting more used to being naked and how much my wants didn't matter. I quickly unhooked my bra and pulled it off and then in one swoop pulled my panties down and off my feet. I shoved both articles into my bag. As I was reaching to rezip my dress (all while avoiding eye contact with Tank) Coach Harvey grabbed my wrist.

"Now, now... let's not be so quick to cover up. We still have 25 minutes before first bell. I think Tank here deserves something for coming into school to meet you, don't you?" Coach Harvey said.

I nodded slightly while placing my hands at my side. I have accepted my role. My pussy started leaking.

"Yes, sir."

"Wooooo... can I - can I touch them?" Tank directed his question at Coach Harvey instead of me. He nodded once and came behind me. He pulled my dress entirely down and held my wrists behind my back. The action caused my tits to bulge out even farther than they already were.

Tank wasted no time and started massaging both at the same time. He tweaked my nipples and rolled them between his fingers. I kept looking up at the ceiling. I couldn't stomach that I was letting another one of my brother's friends take me however he wanted.

Tank brought his mouth to my nipple. As he started flicking it with his tongue, his right hand gravitated down my body. I instinctively spread my legs slightly as his fingers made it to my mound. Coach Harvey used his own feet to kick mine out obscenely far. Tank started lightly gnawing on my nipple while running his fingers up and down the length of my snatch. He tentatively inserted one finger and when he saw I wasn't going to protest, he quickly added another one.

"She is getting so wet. If I had known she'd be so hot for me - I would have fucked her when she was in 9th grade!" Tank said as he pumped the two fingers in and out of me. He took his free hand and started undoing his belt. He dropped both his pants and boxers at the same time, revealing his dick.

I was a little surprised at how small it was. With someone who was easily 6'8", I expected a package that matched - but I don't think it was bigger than 6". Tank grabbed my arms and spun me around. He laid my chest onto Coach Harvey's desk and positioned himself behind me.

"May I?" Coach Harvey asked as he pointed to me. Tank looked confused but nodded. Coach Harvey pulled me over so I was near the end of the desk. He dropped his pants and slapped me right on the cheek with his own dick.

"Proceed," he said as he rubbed his penis on my lips. Although I couldn't see it, I imagined Tank was smiling behind me as he gripped my hips and lined his dick up with my hole. I opened my mouth and accepted Coach Harvey's dick for the fifth time this week. I could feel the weight of Tank's stomach behind me as he gently started pushing into my pussy. I spread my legs a little farther to try to give him better access.

Once he got a rhythm going, he started fondling my clit with each stroke. I moaned lightly while sucking Coach Harvey off. Tank must have liked that because he started going faster and rubbing harder. My mouth was being pistoned onto Coach Harvey's dick and I was deep throating like I'd never done before. I couldn't even concentrate on any pleasure because I was trying to breathe.

Thirty seconds later and I could feel Tank release his cum into my womb. He gripped my hips so hard I thought there might be bruises. I got to work on finishing Coach Harvey and he wasn't far behind. Afterwards, I was instructed to get on my knees and clean Tank up before putting my dress back on and going to class. The dress fit differently without my bra and I knew it would be obvious.

Right as I was zipping it up, the first bell rang. I hurried to grab my things and rush to my homeroom. I slid into my seat right at the last minute.

"Girlfriend, where is your bra?" Noa whispered next to me, "I can practically see the outline of your areola." I immediately blushed.

"I, um, am trying something different. Wanted to see what it was like for the feminists in the 70s" I made up the excuse on the spot.

"Um, okay, well - you're going to get a lot of stares. I only wear a bra about 50% of the time but I'm practically built like a 12 year old boy." Noa responded.

"That is not true, I would kill for your body. Those legs, yum," I stared at her smooth legs, revealed in her preppy shorts.

"Um, thanks...?" she readjusted herself so her legs weren't in as full view. I wasn't sure where these thoughts came from, but all of a sudden I wanted to lick Noa from toe to crotch. Mikey was so lucky...

"Hey Violet Radcliffe, what are you doing this weekend?" I turned to my right when I realized someone was speaking to me.

"Oh, um... hey Rich Michaels. I am actually going on a college visit this weekend to visit my brother and see the university," I told him. It was mainly true.

"Damn, I was hoping we could hang out... maybe you could show me around town," he was not making any attempts to hide that he was undressing me with his eyes. Not that it took a lot of imagination in this outfit. I attempted to pull the fabric away from my chest as best I could.

"Hey, a group of us are going to the football game tonight - and my boyfriend Mikey's friend is having a party afterwards. You're welcome to hang with us," Noa spoke over me.

"Right on, text me the info," Rich and Noa started talking like I wasn't even there. I slumped in my desk, annoyed that I was going to miss the whole weekend just to play whipping girl for Kyle. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually whipped me. I could be here, working on getting Rich to ask me to homecoming. It was only 3 weeks away.

The rest of the day went relatively smoothly. I was able to wear a sports bra in P.E. and then avoid Coach Harvey and Tank for the remainder of the day so I just kept it on. No one was any the wiser that I didn't have panties on, and despite the freeing sensation on my pussy, I managed to not get too aroused.

After school, I jumped in my car and tried to covertly remove the sports bra. I shoved it and my other under garments into my glove box before taking off for the hour journey to the university.

I quickly found parking right outside Kyle's address... the Greek letters on the wall let me know that he was living in his frat house. My weekend just got worse, or better? The jury was still out on that one. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a beautiful man.

"Hi, um, is Kyle here? I was supposed to meet him at this address..." I shyly asked.

"Hey, yeah... YO CALLOWAY... you expecting a hottie?" he yelled over his shoulder. He stepped back from the doorway to give me some room to enter. He openly stared at my chest - which I realized was once again extra visible due to the lack of bra.

Kyle came trotting down the stairs.

"I mean, I was expecting a slutty girl - not sure if I'd call her a hottie... thanks, bro," Kyle gave the guy the casual low-five thing they do while slightly acknowledging my presence.

"Hey man, if you don't want her... she can hang with me," the beautiful man joked.

"Come find us later, I'm hoping to...uh... try something out." Kyle winked at the guy. Both men were completely ignoring that I was here.

"No fucking way, the box? This chick is going to get in the box?!" He was super enthused which made me very much not enthused about what "the box" was.

"I figured you'd have to get some gross townie to actually use it... and then get a whole HOST of shots," he continued, obviously excited.

"My friend here is... open... to all the experiences life has to offer," Kyle stated as he threw his arm around my shoulders. He moved his hand to the zipper on my dress and started pulling it down. After he made it to about my waist, he moved the fabric of my dress aside and openly cupped my tit.

"Still not convinced she's interested? She'll blow you right here if I dare her to, won't you, V?" Kyle was pulling and twisting on my nipple as he said it.

I turned beet red and dropped my head as I nodded. Not even 5 minutes in the door and I was already ready to put a stranger's cock in my mouth. I could feel the excitement on my pussy.

"Naw, man... I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy about that. Or maybe she would because it would mean I wouldn't be asking her to do it, huh?" the guy laughed, "Speaking of, I gotta run and meet Kaitlyn in the quad. I'll catch you later and... good luck."

He pointed that last part at me.

"Come on, jugs," Kyle started up the steps two at a time. I rezipped my dress and ran after him. The beautiful man stayed at the bottom. I was becoming so horny that I took extra wide steps to give him a little better view up my skirt. Maybe he'll think of me while he's getting blown by Kaitlyn tonight.

"Here, drink these." Kyle tossed me two tiny bottles of tequila, like you'd get on an airplane.

"Are we going out somewhere? Where's Eric?" I asked about my brother because I knew they were in the same frat together. I really didn't want my golden boy brother to catch wind of Kyle and my arrangement.

"Relax, he's celebrating his 21st with Kylie... up in some cabin somewhere. Something real romantic. Everybody here thinks you're a dumbass freshman with a wild crush on me. It's almost entirely true... except the freshman part." He twisted the cap off of one of the bottles of tequila and held it to my lips, "Come on, V, I need you at maximum fun tonight."

I polished off the bottle and a shudder went through my whole body. We actually talked kind of casually for awhile while drinking some more of the tequila. I was starting to feel warm all over (and like I probably should have stopped for dinner).

"Do you have anything I could eat? I haven't eaten since lunch and this tequila is really getting to me," I asked, blinking hard.

"Sure thing, there's a whole kitchen downstairs. Help yourself," Kyle started, "But... I dare you to go with your dress unzipped."

"Entirely?" I asked, my pussy on fire.

"Yes, I want to see your dirty snatch on display for anyone who happens to come by." He answered.

"You're 100% sure Eric isn't here?" I prodded.

"100%." He confirmed.

I stood up and slightly wavered. I pulled the zipper all the way down, releasing the dress so it looked more like a vest than a dress. The tequila was making me confident. I opened the door and walked down the hall and down the stairs before I realized, I didn't even know where the kitchen was.

I peered over in the next room, it looked all clear but was definitely not a kitchen. I hurried through it and into the hallway. A couple doorways and I saw what looked like a refrigerator - success! I hurried down and looked into a pantry. I quickly grabbed a can of pringles and an apple. As I was walking out I decided to see if I could snag a bottle of water - couldn't hurt. I opened the fridge and it was full of them. SCORE! I grabbed one and secured it between my arm and my torso. As I was closing the fridge I ran smack into a couple of guys. I immediately dropped everything.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry... I just came down to get a snack..." I bent down and started grabbing things. I noticed one of the guys had bent down to help me but completely stopped. I realized that my dress was still entirely open and exposing myself to both guys. I held everything to my chest and rushed back to Kyle's room.

I slammed the door behind me and started laughing. That was exhilarating. Kyle was sitting at his desk and he looked up at me bewildered. I rushed over to him and straddled him in his chair. My dress was splayed open to both sides and he grasped my bare rib cage lightly. I pulled his face centimeters away from my own,

"fuck me, please," I whispered while lightly grinding on his clothed crotch.

"however I want?" he replied while moving his hands down to my hips and guiding my thrusts.

"yes, however, whenever, wherever... ughhhh" my need was rising as Kyle moved his right hand and started circling my clit with his finger. His left hand held me firmly on his lap. The fact that my pussy was still in contact with the friction of his jeans just added to the intensity.

"say you're my slave and you'll do whatever I want," his quickened the pace with

his fingers.

"I'm... your... slave... I... will... DOWHATEVERYOUWANT!"

"Call me Master."

"Yes, master! Yes, master! Yes, master!" I was cumming on his hand. I tried to kiss him but he turned his face away from mine. He flipped me over so I was facing outward from him. He pulled my legs up so they were spread eagle on his desk. He moved the mouse on his computer to pull up the webcam. When it booted up, I could see how obscene this pose was. You could see my glistening pussy in HD. My nipples were taut and pointed right at the camera.

"I am going to record a video. I want you to repeat exactly what I say, do you understand?" he asked. I nodded in reply and he gave me my instructions while starting to rub my clit again. The intense stimulation right after orgasm was almost too much to handle and I had to concentrate on what he was saying.

"Hitting record now..." he stated as his mouse hovered over the red dot on the screen. He had pulled himself out of view right before clicking the mouse including removing his hand so my full pussy was front and center.

I just looked at myself for a couple of seconds before feeling a pinch on my thigh.

"Oh, uh... My name is Violet Radcliffe. I am here completely of my own free will. From this day forward, I give my whole body to Kyle Calloway to use, abuse and share as he sees fit. I am nothing but his dirty slut. I am but a fucktoy and should be treated as such. Kyle reserves the right to sell me in the future and I approve the sale. Thank you for listening." I smiled at the end like it was a job interview. Before stopping the recording, Kyle nudged me again.

"oh! I forgot..." I took a finger and scooped up as much wetness as I could from my pussy and popped the finger in my mouth. I sucked on it for a second before repeating the act. On the third trip down to my pussy I started plunging my finger in and out of my hole. I used my thumb to rub my clit and just watching the debauchery go down in real time on Kyle's computer was more intoxicating than the tequila. I quickly added a second and third finger and started flicking my clit with my thumb. It wasn't long before I came in a long, loud orgasm and squirted all over the front of the chair and the desk. Just narrowly missing Kyle's keyboard.

Kyle grabbed the mouse and clicked the red button to stop the recording. He threw me down onto the floor and stood up, checking to make sure the video saved all right.

"That was fucking amazing. Clean it up slut." He threw a dirty sock at me without even a second glance. He sat down on the bed and watched me wipe up the juices off his desktop. I discarded the sock on what looked like a pile of laundry and took a swig from the bottle of water.

I sat next to him on the bed and moved my face next to his in an attempt to kiss him. He pushed me off the bed,

"Fuck no, slave. I don't kiss sluts and they're not welcome on my bed. Apologize."

"I'm sorry master... what should I do now?"

Kyle looked at the clock. He handed me another small bottle of tequila (did he raid an airplane?) and pulled me to my feet. I quickly chugged the hard liquor. He stripped me out of my dress entirely and led me to the door.

"I've been wanting to try something since I moved into this house, but I've never found a willing participant..." He spoke out loud, but not really directly at me.

"... you're not ideal, physically... but you'll do. And you're a total whore so it'll be interesting if nothing else..."

He grabbed my wrist and opened the door. He pulled me out the door and down the stairs. We walked past the living room where a few guys were lounging around drinking beers and playing beer pong.

"No fucking way!! Box??" one shouted out. Kyle shot a thumbs up in his direction as we passed. I could hear all the guys cheering "Box! Box! Box!" as we got farther away.

Kyle pulled me into a smaller, dark room. It looked like a large storage closet or a pantry but it was almost entirely empty.

"My pledge class bros and I built this as a brotherhood building exercise or some shit. It was just a joke, we never thought we'd fucking use it... but why the hell not? When are we going to get a more willing participant. I can't wait to see how it works!" He was manic with excitement.

12