V Does the Dares Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and I couldn't quite make out what I was looking at. I saw some belt-like straps on the floor and a lid of some sort. There was a small, padded bench and a rectangle sized hole cut out above it before ending in a small box with a hole at the end. It was crude, for sure.

"We put the pads in their for comfort. We had Ryan - our smallest pledge brother serve as our scale since he's about 5"5. Figured the average height of a girl. We'll make it work."

He grabbed my arms and guided me over to the box. He pressed me up against the padded portion and the pushed my back until I bent forward and had my stomach resting on the padding. I was able to lay my chin on the other part of the box - above the rectangle cut out. This part was not padded though so it was mildly uncomfortable.

I felt the belt wrap around my waist, securing me in place. A second later, similar belts were strapped around both of my ankles so I lost all use of my lower half. When I started to protest that his had gone too far - a lid came over the entire thing. I was thrown into darkness, with the only light being a tiny bit coming from the hole in the ground - which I now recognized as being there to make my tits accessible.

I was starting to feel a little claustrophobic in this arrangement.

"hey...uhh... master? I need to pee, can you let me out?" I asked as sweetly as I could. As soon as he gets me out of this - I'll just tell him that I'm not comfortable in the box.

"Fuck, bitch. I just did all this work... hold on..." I heard his footsteps as he crossed the room, followed by the door opening. I started to squirm once I realized I never heard the door close behind him. Anyone could walk in here and see me like this! Despite my anxiety, I could feel myself getting wet at the prospect of no control. A couple minutes later I heard footsteps approaching. I felt something plastic stuck between my legs right below my sex.

"Here whore, feel free to piss." Kyle said with no emotion.

"Oh, um... actually.. I think I'll just wait until you let me out..." I started to explain before I felt the swift SMACK to my right butt cheek. I squealed.

"SLUT. YOU ASKED ME TO LET YOU PISS AND I WAS NICE ENOUGH TO BRING YOU A BUCKET SO YOU DIDN'T MESS UP THE FLOOR FOR YOU TO CLEAN UP LATER. NOW WHEN I TELL YOU TO PISS, I EXPECT YOU TO PISS, NOW." Kyle's anger was palpable. I felt another SMACK hit the same butt cheek hard. I whimpered a little as I strained to pee. It felt so awkward to try and pee from this angle - let alone in a bucket with Kyle as an audience. Finally, I released a steady stream.

I immediately heard the applause and catcalls.

"Fuckin A man, I can't believe you found a bitch to piss in the box!" a random voice said.

"Kyle, you are the man. Where'd you find this tramp?" another voice I couldn't place.

"Look, I can see her tits under here! Can I...?" This voice came from almost directly under me. I didn't hear any response but felt two hands start to greedily grab my breasts. It wasn't long before one hand was replaced by someone else's much larger hand. Both men concentrated their efforts on my nipples - rolling and pulling them as hard as they pleased. I tried to limit my reactions as I thought it might just make them more eager and vicious.

It wasn't long before I was distracted by the fingers tracing my pussy. The hand

immediately dug a finger into my slit that made me jump.

"Dude, this chick is so fucking wet!" the mystery hand exclaimed.

"Let me feel!" another voice replied as I felt a second hand exploring my nether regions. The inability to control even the number of hands touching me was so hot. The two hands rubbed all along my pussy and clit with no rhyme or reason. It was impossible to get into a rhythm so I felt myself begging for more. Finally, one of the hands stopped and started pushing two fingers into my pussy. He sawed them in and out while the other hand flicked my sensitive clit. I knew I was coming close to an orgasm when the second hand stopped rubbing my clit. I moaned out of desperation. The second hand started to work two fingers into my pussy next to the first hand. It was a tight squeeze but I found myself trying to relax to accept the additional intrusion.

"How many fingers do you think she could fit up there?" I heard.

"One way to find out..."

Just as both hands attempted to work in a 3rd finger, I heard a bell toll.

"aw, fuck, someone is calling a house meeting." All hands were quickly removed from my body. I felt empty and disappointed. I waited a couple of minutes before calling out to Kyle but receiving no response.

I don't even know how long it had been because I drifted off. I awoke suddenly when I heard a crash of the door opening.

"No. Fucking. Way. I didn't believe it." I heard a voice that sounded familiar but not like Kyle...

"Yeah man, I found this slut in the freshman dorm. She was practically begging to be my little slave." That was Kyle's voice.

"She's in here willingly? Dude..." the second voice slurred a lot. I could tell he'd been out partying.

"You gotta let me have her." He continued.

"No, man... I don't think that's a good idea..." Kyle started to protest.

"Come on, man. She cheated on me... with my frat brother... on my birthday. I NEED this." The second voice was practically begging.

"I mean, we all knew Kylie was a bitch. We just didn't know she was a ho too. You're a good guy, Eric, you'll find someone else." My ears perked up. I now realized that the second voice in the room was Eric... my brother. Who was not supposed to be on campus because he was out celebrating his 21st with his girlfriend.

"Yeah - someone RIGHT HERE. I need to get fucked man, like NOW." I could feel Eric hit the top of the box as he spoke.

"Well, she didn't really okay being fucked by a dude who isn't me... so... I feel like that's not fair to her..." Kyle tried to reason with him. This had gone too far.

"Okay, okay..." YES! Eric was backing off.

"Box girl? Here's what we're going to do... if you're in there being held against your will, knock once. I will immediately unlock the box and you can get out and go home. If you're having a good time... like your wet pussy suggested, knock twice and we'll all party." As Eric said the word pussy, he ran a finger along the entirety of my slit. I shuddered at the fact that my brother had just touched me there. I was at a loss... do I knock once and let my brother know that his little sister allowed herself to be locked into this box of depravity so his frat bros could fondle me and his best friend could fuck me however he wanted? Or do I knock twice and stay quiet and hope he never finds out about who was really in the box that night...

What do I do?

12