V is for Veronica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks at me and my cheeks flush. Coño, he's got me messed up. This sexy Elmo hoodie is starting to feel hot.

"Did you smoke out my little sister?" he asks, eyebrows raised, a smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

"Sir, I did and I'm not sorry, girl needed to chill out," I lift my chin and look him in the eyes. And then the mouth and neck and shoulders.

Chest, too. Can't forget that.

"I heard her laughing," he murmurs, and it's probably because I just smoked that I can feel his voice in my whole body.

I could cut the tension between us with a knife and it feels like the stampede of wildebeest that took out Mufasa is charging through my heart.

I clear my throat, get to my feet and stretch. "Why is she so mad at you anyway?"

"She's mad at everyone," he says, closing in and sliding his hand in my hoodie pocket to take out my vape, the other hand settling on my hip. I shiver despite how hot my skin just got.

He takes a hit. He doesn't step back. I eye the cut of his cheekbones. The sharp angle of his jaw. The sheer brilliance in his eyes.

"Yeah but she's extra mad with you," I run my fingertips up his arm.

"She blames me for the breakup with Audra," he murmurs, and I see the sadness flash, but as my fingertips reach his neck, his eyes get heavy and hot again.

"Why-"

He shakes his head and tightens his grip, cutting me off. I get the message. His gaze falls on mine as he gives me his undivided attention.

"Okay," I breathe. I like the way he looks at me. "What should we talk about instead?"

My question comes out breathier and huskier than I mean for it to. It is also a stupid, stupid thing to ask.

He touches my face. It's soft, barely there; he reaches out and brushes at the corner of my lips with his thumb. I feel weak. I kiss his thumb. He makes a sound in his chest and all the air rushes out of me.

In a haze, the distance between us disappears somehow, and our lips meet gently. He makes a sort of sigh, a kind of relieved sound that has me tangling my fingers in his braids. Our lips press together again and again until he tugs my chin down with his thumb opening my very willing mouth to his tongue.

This kiss...is so slow. I melt into it and he wraps me in his arms as I taste him, our mouths and tongues finding their rhythm, It's so comfortable and familiar. All the tension melts out of my body and all my racing thoughts dissipate. I deepen the kiss, wanting more of him and the heat starts to climb; the intensity multiplying. His fingers dig into me and I push myself against him, feeling his arousal firm up.

I have a taut hot feeling deep in my belly.

He breaks away and rests his forehead against mine. My hands slide down his chest and his pretty eyes flutter closed as I feel his contours, his angles. I smooth my palms over his belly to his back and hold him against me.

"I need you now," his voice is gruff and hungry. "You've been driving me crazy all night, and I've barely kept a handle on it. " His hands slip under my hoodie and shirt, cool on my burning flesh and I suck in a little breath. Sweat is already starting to coat my back.

"What if someone comes out here?" I whisper.

He gives me another closed mouth kiss that I helplessly return. "School night."

"Malia was out here," I insist when his kisses move from my lips to my jaw. I close my eyes and hum. His lips drag against my neck.

"And now she's not," comes his rumble next to my ear as he nuzzles behind it shooting fireworks through me. His hands have found my bra underneath my clothes and I feel him unhooking it.

"She could come back," I gasp. I press my hips into his.

"Hmmm," he murmurs against my throat. A soft 'oh' escapes me at the sensation. He's now rock hard and I rub up on him. He is no longer gentle.

"You don't care, do you," I squeal breathlessly.

I feel him smile against my neck and lightly scrape the sensitive flesh with his teeth. He shakes his head and plants wet kisses on my throat to then gently blow on them. It feels so good I get goosebumps in spite of the feverish feeling.

"Stay with me tonight?" His breath is hot.

"How do we explain that?" I groan, acting like I have a choice. He tugs the bra out from around my breasts by the underwire. They feel heavy and my nipples pucker from the combination of cool air and hot hands. I slide my arms into my clothes and slip the bra the rest of the way off. I am not brave enough to take off the rest.

He doesn't bother replying; his tongue is doing sinful things to my ear. My clit is keeping the beat at a steady throb and I'm almost limp in his arms. It doesn't matter, he knows I'm wrapped around his finger.

"I--ugh," I stumble when I feel his bulge twitch against me. I let my head fall back and he takes the invitation using his lips and teeth on my throat. I can't feel my legs.

"Stay," he rasps, his mouth exploring the length of my throat.

"Okay," I breathe, because I have no backbone or because Janessa used it up, I don't know. I do know that the thought of stopping is unacceptable.

As we speak he's been guiding me backwards until I'm pinned up against the siding. His hands glide over breasts, and my nipples (which could probably take his eye out) drag against his palms, the sensation stealing my breath.

My shirt is soaked and clinging to me. I know I have to look like a hot mess.

"Key," I pant. "Key-"

"That's me, so open up," his murmurs bumping his lips against mine. There's something about his kisses that makes me lose reason. They hit different and I have a hard time stopping.

We're half a foot away from a glass door making out like teenagers. He slides his hand in my leggings and I spread my feet apart further. He finds my panties. They are just as wet as I promised. I feel him nudge them aside.

"Key, we could get caught--hnngnnguh," I lose control of my tongue as I feel his fingers slide between my pussy lips. I buck against his hand.

"My God, you are so wet," he groans. I am fresh out of words, I can only offer a hngg, gug, graah, or mmph. I rock against his fingers.

"Come on," he growls. He pulls his hand out from my pants, and drags me around the side of the house.

'Hrrg' is also available.

Before I can piece together what's happening he has me turned around with my leggings pulled down around my thighs. The waistband stretches but digs in as I spread my legs as far as I can. He snatches me by the hips, fingertips digging in.

I'm trying to catch my breath as I brace myself against the siding but the breeze against my pussy makes me shiver. I hear him work his jeans and my stomach jumps with anticipation. I blow out a breath.

I feel him behind me.

I feel his hot palm on my lower belly guiding my hips. I feel the exposed head of his cock sliding along my folds. I feel the sweat trickling down my neck. I feel lost. I feel found.

I feel like I don't want this to ever stop.

"Reckless," I gasp but it sounds like a request. My hips betray me by wriggling from how badly I need him inside me.

"With you," he murmurs, his voice sounding like pure sex, and then spears me with his dick and I bite the fleshy part of my palm to keep from screaming. He doesn't take it slow.

Thank god.

Instead, it feels like he's taking me all at once, deep and hard enough that I almost fall into the side of the house.

Rakeem is fucking me in his backyard. Rakeem is plowing me against his house. I told his family we're just friends and now I'm being fucked apart right under their noses.

And I'm living for it.

"Fuck me," I manage as though he wasn't already rearranging my guts. I roll my hips and push back to meet him desperately.

"Fuck me up, baby," I whisper almost to myself.

The fence is just a chainlink. It's almost pitch black over here but if someone were to walk by they'd see everything. He's out of control. I'm out of control. The thought is so scary I almost jump off his cock.

Almost.

His thrusts are deep and fluid like a ripple in a pond and our bodies immediately find their rhythm. The hand on my belly drops between my legs and I jump a little when he finds my swollen clit and starts working it.

"Shitfuck," I suck in a sharp breath. "Fuckfuckfuck--"

He groans, plunging in and out of me. He shoves my hoodie up exposing my sweaty back to the sharp bite of cold air, a startling difference from feeling like I was about to burst into flames and cry out.

I gasp, "Rakeem..."

"You don't know what you do to me," he growls and he grasps my hips and yanks me against his dick hard. My arms fly out to brace myself. I'm bent over completely now, arms straight, palms flat against the house. I lose all sense.

"Show me," I beg on inhales and exhales. "Show me, Key, show me."

"It would take all night." His voice is threatening and full of promise.

"Then take me all fucking night," I snarl back. "Give it to me--"

Time stops for a second.

His breath catches.

He brushes his fingertips against my clit ever so slightly--and my orgasm comes crashing in hard and fast, locked and loaded since dinner and apparently ready at his command. I throw my head back aware of every single place we touch.

I come slamming back to earth. A flash fire ripples through me from how hard and fast I'm hit with this insane wave of pleasure and I clench my teeth choking back the growl. My whole body seizes and I hear his shuddering sigh in response.

"Oh my god, oh my god," I'm shaking.

"Veronica," his voice is tight and rough and sexy and I can feel the tremble that takes hold of his body every time he's about to finish. I flex on his cock, riding out my orgasm.

Rakeem spasms, grits out my name again, and floods me, hot and wet. He grabs my throat from behind and my legs nearly give out. I feel the pulses from his cock as he pumps me full of him again, again, again.

His hand slides up to my chin and lips and I kiss his palm. I slowly straighten and cum drips down my inner thighs as we move. He gasps and shudders and his head drops, his forehead resting on my shoulder.

I feel so guilty for loving it so much. I'm breathing heavily and he shudders with his full body, provoking another guttural moan. But also...

"Key," I whisper, surprised by how hoarse my voice is considering how quiet I had to be.

"Mm?" He's breathing so hard. It makes me smile.

"Uh...now what?"

Freaking spooge city.

I feel him wrap around me tightly and kiss the back of my neck. I shiver. Then after a moment I feel him press what feels like cloth between my legs as he gently eases out. He kisses my neck again and I blink, bewildered and reach down to find out what he's holding.

"You planned this," I gasp.

"Not exactly," he chuckles. His voice is rough.

"You have a washcloth!"

"Actually it's my bandana," he grins. I take over holding it while he packs up his junk, shivering and hissing. I wad up the bandana to soak up as much as possible, wriggling my hips. I pull up my leggings. I am taking off these panties the freaking second we get inside, this is terrible. This whole situation is terrible, actually. I'm cold now and covered in sweat from head to toe.

Turning to hand him the cum rag with a snarky comment ready on my lips, he catches me by surprise with a kiss and I drop it on the ground in favor of winding my arms around his neck. The kiss is short however and he pulls back stroking my face with his knuckles.

"You are so beautiful, you know that?" his face searches mine. My stomach flips.

I gaze up at him. I remember I'm not supposed to catch feelings but I can't think straight so I kiss him again and again and again and his fingers are in my hair and I am in so much trouble.

"Take me to bed," I whisper against his lips. "Right now, please."

He quickly pokes his head around the corner and checks the sliding glass door and takes me by the hand. We tiptoe up the stairs and into his room somehow both fast and silent. We're naked in what feels like seconds,falling back on his bed as we grope each other as though we didn't just fuck outside.

He barely had time to lock the door.

"I've missed you," he says into my mouth after roughly pulling off my hoodie and I hook my legs around his waist.

He's recovered in record time and is pushing inside me again and I am pushing up to fit him in. I've never fucking wanted someone so bad.

"It's only been a week," I gasp. I'm going to be sore tomorrow but for now I rock on his dick as he pulls my nipple into his mouth.

"Too long," he says around a mouthful of my flesh. He slides back up my body and he's kissing me again, slow like honey, slow like the way he's moving inside me. I cling to him as he melds into me, filling me. He pulls back, rolling his hips against mine in a steady rhythm and I'm taken by a sudden awareness of his grace. His movements are smooth and fluid and intentional.

When his eyes meet mine there is no lust. There's tenderness and affection and attention and I absolutely cannot breathe and when he parts his lips I am terrified he's about to tell me something I'm not ready to hear and everything gets really blurry and he says--

"Baby, you okay?" He completely stops and studies my face with a frown.

"I--what?" I blink rapidly and that's when I finally feel the moisture and a tear rolls out from the corner of one disappearing in my hair.

He's about to pull out when I shove him onto his back and straddle his hips, trapping him inside me as deep as he can go, before he gets any stupid non-fucking ideas. I hear the air rush out of him and a soft broken sound slips from his lips as he arches his back.

His chest heaves with labored breath while I rotate my hips and grip him tight inside me. His hands fly back to grasp his headboard with deep breathy hums and ragged guttural grunts, and I feel the tension in my lower back and belly tighten as I roll and clench.

I'm gonna cum again, and I'm impatient. His back curves again, hips rising as I ride him, leaning back and bracing my hands on his thighs.

I whimper, and bounce a little harder, the finish line just out of reach. I'm shaking and when I look at his face, he's watching me under a sheen of sweat. He looks like a frickin god; he's...beautiful.

"Baby," he grits through clenched teeth. His begins to tremble with his pending orgasm.

"Not your baby," I grin. And at that he grabs my hips and ruthlessly slams up into me hitting me right in the cervix and my back arches with a barely contained yelp. I cum hard. To muffle my moans he pulls my face to his and kisses me.

I collapse on his chest in a heap and he peppers my face and hair with kisses. There's a big feeling in my chest I can't name. I'm lost again, tangled; not sure where he ends and I begin.

He pulls me tight against him and I sigh contentedly. I look up at him. He presses his lips to mine one last time and it is so soft it breaks me.

"Thank you," he murmurs into my hair, running his fingertips lightly up and down my spine until my skin pricks into goosebumps.

I wonder what our kids would look like. Before I can freak out at the direction of my thoughts, I'm asleep.

***

"Do you hear that?" Rakeem says, suddenly lifting his head.

We've slept together every day this week. It's getting harder and harder to sneak around our families, and both of us have been on edge.

"What? Mom's at work," I look up, sliding up his body from between his legs (where I was very engrossed so, no, I didn't hear shit) and wrap my arms around his neck. I'm in my bed with Rakeem, my legs still shaking from the way Key just fucking tore me apart. I can feel his cum drizzling out of me.

I capture his lips in a kiss and he gently breaks away--Then I do hear it. A snapping sound? It's rhythmic, pero I can't seem to figure out what it is.

Realization dawns on me just in time and I yank the covers over us both as my door swings open with Janessa hooting, hollering, and applauding.

"WEPA!" she shouts. "Fucking inspiring, mijita!"

"WHAT THE FUCK, JANESSA?" I shriek.

Key pulls the comforter to his nose and tries to hide.

"¿Qué lo qué?" she drawls by way of greeting, a lip glossed smirk snaking across her face. She takes in my face, and her eyes are dancing. I know this bitch did not just wassssuuuuuup me while barging into my room after leaving me fucking stranded, trying to fuck me, and then kicking me out of her house.

I can't keep up with her.

"I heard you cum from across town so I came running so I could find out!" she claps with glee. "Let me see her."

Never should have given that bitch a key.

Angling herself, she tries to look around me. I try to make it hard for her. It doesn't work and her jaw drops.

She stares at Rakeem, who is also trying so hard to hide but it's no use.

"Shut the fuck up," Janessa screeches, covering her mouth, and she bounces on the balls of her feet. "Is that mother fuckin' Rakeem?! BITCH WHAT! OH MY GAH!! How did THIS mother fucker get the honor of dicking you down?! Are you getting back at your brother?! Oye papito..."

Anxiety tightens in my chest.

"GET OUT!" I scream and hurl my slipper at her before she embarrasses me further. It hits the door with a loud thump just as she closes it, her cackles and screams echoing down the hall.

I cover my face with a pillow and scream at the top of my lungs into it. I can feel tears of humiliation and fury burning in my eyes.

Fuckfuckcoñofuckcoñocoñofuck.

Oh, my God.

Key's warm broad hand rests against my back, and before I can start to really gear up into my tantrum he has me pulled into his arms again.

"Hey, ma, it's okay. It's aight, we all got stupid friends," he murmurs in my hair, and I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in his neck. Oh my God, he smells so fucking good. My emotions are all over the place.

He tries to tip my chin, but I don't want to look at his face.

No. I am going to cease existing right here on this...oh. Oh, that's--

His hand has found its way between my thighs, again. I feel him dip his fingers inside me and I shudder.

"Checking on your deposit?" I smirk, still refusing to lift my head. "I get the feeling you're looking to make a little interest, but you ain't getting any."

"Is this a financial round two joke or a financial baby joke," he smiles into my hair as he rolls his finger over my clit. I shudder.

I look in his face, "Baby, cabrón. I'm surprised you don't have kids everywhere with you throwing your cum around all willy nilly. You're so reckless."

His face splits into his big handsome smile, and I melt. He kisses me in his sultry way, slow and tender and easy.

I remember teasing him when we were in grade school, calling him funny looking. That he had a dumb smile. Instead of ignoring me one day, he turned and snapped, "then quit looking at me all the time!" I shrieked, denied like Peter and ran. He's always been cute.

The look in his eyes makes it hard to breathe; there's so much in it.

He's back on task. He tucks my hair around my ear, his gentle kisses and touches at odds with the fingers whipping back and forth across my clit.

"Ah...uh," I pant quietly, raising my eyes to look into his deep gaze. "Ahhh?"

He presses a finger against my lips, and my eyes are locked on his. His other hand blurs, knocking the wind out of me, and I suck his finger hard. I can't do anything but spasm and dig my nails into his shoulder.

"You know I wasn't done with you yet, right?" his breath is hot and wet on my throat.

"Ffffffuuuu-aAGH," I respond.

My release is building absurdly quickly. He's moving so fast, I can see the veins bulge on his forearm and bicep.

Shit, there it is.

My eyes widen and instead of screaming my undoing I suck his finger hard and lock up. I'm begging him with my eyes until they roll when I convulse with the intensity of the quick hard cum.