V is for Veronica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An entire relationship, Janessa?? I expected you to bring drama but what the fuck? Where is this coming from? Get off me!" I writhe, trying to get out from under her.

"How long have you two been fucking?!" she shrieks in Spanish and stabs a nail at my chest. "How long has this been a fucking secret? You having a secret lover?"

She's fucking bawling. She's freaking me the fuck out.

"Secret--what? We've just been fucking around since he split with Audra! It's not a big deal!" I feel a pang of guilt. I have been keeping it from her. It is a huge deal, I'm fucking crazy about him. The lies just keep coming.

I try a soothing voice. I grasp her wrists and hold her back. "I'm not Mikey or any of the boys you bring home."

"No, hija de puta, you are Veronica, you are my ride or die, you are my best friend, you are mine! You're supposed to be there for me but you weren't, you were fucking A GUY! It's never a guy! And fucking Rakeem? RAKEEM?"

"SO FUCKING WHAT?!!" I yell.

"SO, YOU'RE FUCKING MINE," she screeches. She breaks from my grip, seizes my face and kisses me rough and angrily, taking me by complete surprise--

--and something in me breaks.

I kiss her back with ferocity, gripping the back of her neck, tangling my fingers in her hair, until she's moaning in my mouth. Some crazy ass carnal desire from deep within my psyche takes over and I am yanking her tank top off and she's gasping and I'm rolling her onto her back.

"Oh my God, Veronica," she gasps, her eyes clearing.

"You interrupt me when I'm fucking someone, cause a scene and humiliate me pa' que? Because you're JEALOUS?" I growl and yank her sweatpants down to reveal her lingerie, perfectly cupping her mound. Not one strand of hair exists below her chin. "Where were you before? Where were you every other fucking year?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she whimpers, pinning her thighs together and apologizing to me for the first time in her life. I slap her thighs apart. She doesn't put up a fight. "Stop, please, I lost control!"

She says stop with her legs spread and I hate her for it.

"You chased Key away because you wanted to be the one fucking me?" I tug the fabric to the side, finding exactly what I was expecting. A smooth glistening twat. "Is that what this is about?"

She fervently shakes her head no, both hands covering her mouth and nose, new tears streaming down her face.

I run the tip of my acrylic along her pretty wet slit. Her clit just barely protrudes past her lips and I can see the twinkle of her hood piercing. She is soaking. She's loving this.

What the fuck is going on?

"Is this what you want?" I snarl, spreading her lips. Her nipples, which are always at some sort of attention thanks to her love of body jewelry, are standing rigid and she thrusts her pussy towards me.

"Yes--no, I mean," she pants. I gently wiggle her barbell and she moans and sharply thrusts her hips again. It makes me angry. I've wanted her forever. Forever, Miss Girls Are Fun But Not For Me. "Oh God, Vivi--"

I breathe her in. I could taste her. She wants it.

But then I stand up, my legs trembling.

"Veronica!" she screams.

"Welcome to the last ten years of my fucking life," I snarl. I snatch her clothes leaving her in her lacy black lingerie, wet and cold. She wraps her arms around herself. I see her skin pebble in goosebumps.

"Get up," I snap, choking back a sob. It feels like I'm losing my mind.

She stands shakily, looking at me with wide eyes. She's so fucking beautiful. And cruel. I wipe my eyes with my arm. I start twisting her shirt. Well, I can be fucking cruel, too.

"Take off your panties," I bark.

"Verónica, look-" she starts backpedaling. She fucked up and she knows it.

"Take off your fucking panties and then your bra," I growl.

Shivering, she wriggles out of her underwear and puts it in my outstretched hand. I stare hungrily at her cunt. I could have it. I could finally have it.

She does the same with her bra and she's naked in the cold kitchen. I walk around her, like I'm inspecting her. She covers her face.

"Veronica," her voice breaks with a sob.

"Shut up, bitch. My mom is going to be home any minute and you've been wylin' since the moment you came into this house," I snap. "Get upstairs and I won't throw your clothes away."

She stares at me incredulously.

"Vivi," she whispers and I crack her across the ass with her rolled up shirt, striking her right on the heart tattoo on her ass made to look like a beauty mark. A dark welt blooms on her cheek. She jumps out her skin and claps her hands over her ass.

"MOVE," I bellow.

I pinch her nipple hard and she cries out in a moan filled with both lust and pain. Her eyes water and she darts out of the kitchen towards the stairs to my room.

"Walk," I shout. "You only have five minutes before mom walks in the door but I want to watch you WALK. I should make you fucking CRAWL."

I am enraged and my throat hurts. She lets out a sob and slows and I watch her walking and trembling across my cold house trying to somehow cover her bare body. I can hear her sniffles. I can see the moisture coating her thighs and my clit pulses. Mascara streaks her cheeks, and in spite of myself I choke back a groan at the sway of her ass and hips..

I guess I was wrong about the waterproof.

I want to fuck her face. I watch her walk up the stairs, shakily look at me over her shoulder again, and disappear into my room.

I release a breath.

My mom's actually not due home for another hour.

Trembling, I set her clothes down on the counter and wash my face and hands in the kitchen sink.

The world is spinning. I scramble to text Rakeem trying to salvage any kind of anything I can.

Me: Im so so so fucking sorry Im so sorry I'm sorry for all of it I didn't mean to push u or yell at u I'm so sorry

Rakeem: why didn't you tell me?

I burst into tears of gratitude. I didn't think he would respond, and the way my heart hurts at the thought of not hearing from him is ruining me.

Me: I said she would freak rule 4 remember

Rakeem: that's not what I'm talking about.

My heart clenches and I'm shaking.

Me: Idk what she told u but can we pls have that convo in person pls

Except I know exactly what she told him. She humiliated me. He takes almost a full minute to respond.

Rakeem: Yea

Rakeem: I'll be honest I think we both need a little space.

Rakeem: I'll text you later <3

Me: key no

Me: pls believe me

I wait.

And I wait.

And I wait.

And I let myself cry.