V is for Veronica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments I'm up on her kissing her, smearing her face with her own taste. She's moaning, shifting her hips forward until she's rubbing her slit on my cock.

I twist her petite nipples and reach for my wallet.

"What are you doing?" she grunts.

"Keeping it simple," I respond. I pull a condom out. She watches me and pouts.

"I want to feel your cum," she pouts.

"Then I'll be sure to pump your throat with it," I smirk, rolling the condom on. Veronica full of my cum flashes in my mind, and I level Eva with a look. It's not for her.

She releases a throaty chuckle, and doesn't argue further. I pull her hips forward again and she kisses me again, she's sloppy and urgent and I plunge into her, rendering her into a mewling mess.

I push her knees up, and her toes curl around the edge of the cushion, splayed open. She whimpers and howls as I slam into her again and again, her tits jumping with each thrust. I engulf her whole nipple in my mouth and suck it hard and deep. She grips my head there, moaning wildly. I wrap my arms around her waist and drag her to the floor.

I flip her onto her hands and knees. I drive into her without consideration, and she lets out an open throated moan and arches her back. I work her clit with one hand, a fist full of golden curls in the other.

I don't think I want to blow my load in her mouth. Right here is just fine.

Sweat is pouring down my back and I revel in how different she is. Every part of her feels different. But as she squeals and shakes and thrashes, screaming "Oh my God, oh my God!" I close my eyes and it's Veronica's face I see, Veronica's smile, her lips, her clenching pussy.

I moan, and I can't hold back. I cum and I cum hard imagining the look on Veronica's face when I fucked her in her kitchen for the first time in years and filled her with my seed. Veronica's face on top of me, under me. The way she grips me and doesn't let me go until I'm begging her.

I shiver and shudder violently with my orgasm, Veronica's--no, Eva's screams echoing in her expansive bedroom. I open my eyes and as I slide out of her, her own cum splashes out in an impressive volume. I snap my attention to hers with a huge grin.

"Girl, you squirt?" I excitedly slip two fingers inside and curl them and she yelps and wriggles away, finally too sensitive for any more play.

She looks down at me and laughs. "You look like a kid in a candy shop, Rakeem."

I dip and swipe her oversensitive slit with the flat of my tongue and she jumps and wriggles away. I like the taste.

"I am," I give her a toothy grin.

"Damn, Rakeem," she pants breathless. "That was...wow. I can't remember the last time I came that hard."

She starts to laugh. I pull the condom off, tie it and throw it with my trash bag. I grab the box of tissues on the side table and begin to wipe her down of her mess. She glances down at me.

"Cleaning me up?" She raises an eyebrow.

I look up into her face. Of course I am.

She smiles, "You're sweet."

I smile back and finish wiping her down, and leave her a kiss on her mound.

She laughs, breathless still. She shivers at my gaze. She can't stop smiling. I pull on my jeans, tucking my wallet and her panties into my pocket.

"I need a nap," she sighs.

"Sweet dreams, Mrs. L."

"Stay," she pants. "Just for now, just for the day."

"I can't."

"Please," she moans.

"I don't have any more condoms."

"Then fuck my ass."

I--Ma'am.

"I'm going to get in trouble, Eva, I have to go back to work; Jake'll be after my ass," I urge, even though this isn't true. I'm going home after this. Maybe back to Jesus, I don't know.

"Fine," she whines, then she grins deviously. "In a minute."

***

Inside my car, I pull out my phone. The recording stopped around the three minute mark and I play it back to see how much I caught. Three minutes. I grin. I shift in my pants a little, cock sore from Eva's aggressive goodbye kiss.

I shudder, chills rippling up and down my back. I needed the distraction.

So why can't I stop thinking about Veronica?

***

I can't sleep. I toss and turn at night. My dreams are racked with stress, dreams of Janessa and Veronica, dreams of being cast aside. Dreams of an angry Audra, dreams of running and running and never getting to where I need to be.

I can't stand this. I have to talk to someone.

***

After breakfast, I cruise around the neighborhood trying to clear my thoughts, but nothing seems to work.

I decide to go to Rob's house. I call him.

Rob picks up the phone, "What you want?"

"Rob, she only fucks women," I blurt, unable to wait.

He's quiet for a second.

"Well that's categorically false," he pauses. "Unless you have something you need to share."

"Sorry, okay," I take a deep breath. "Other than me she has only been with women."

"You talking about who I think you're talking about?" I hear him crunch on something.

"Boy, who else would I be talkin' about?" I am shook, I am inside out, I am angry at myself for getting embroiled in all this shit, and Rob is over here acting like Boo Boo the Fool.

"Who told you that, though? She's had mad boyfriends."

Crunch, crunch.

"Janessa said she's only fucked with two dicks--me and the dude who took her virginity," I groan.

I'm five minutes out from his house. I realize Rob is belly laughing. I sigh irritably but his laugh is infectious and a smirk slips out despite my best efforts.

"But that's you," he wheezes.

"I know!" I exclaim.

I pull up.

"So how do you know it's true? Do you trust the source?" he asks.

"I'm here, I'll talk you upstairs," I say, about to hang up.

"Wait, you're here?" he says, surprised.

"Yeah," I slow, pausing with my hand on the building door. "Is that a problem?"

"Of course it's not a problem," he sighs, exasperated.

"Aight," I say, jogging up the steps. "See you in a minute."

I hang up just as I hear him start to say something but I'm about to be in this motherfucker's house.

When Rob opens his door I sigh, "Why would Janessa lie? Veronica wants me to--What the fuck are you doing here?" I exclaim before I can stop myself when I see Jon on the couch. I look at Rob who has a forced smile and I realize I didn't give him a chance to warn me.

Ugh, I am so wrapped up I missed all his cues. I am Boo Boo the Fool. It's me.

Rob's eyebrows jump in amusement but Jonny looks both offended and confused. Rob crunches on whatever the fuck chips he's eating.

Wasabi? Rob's crunching on wasabi chips. "Get in before you let the cat out."

I pinch the bridge of my nose under my glasses, "My fault, Jon, sorry. I didn't mean to come at you like that."

I close the door behind me.

"Well, fuck you, too, assface," Jonny exclaims. "And why is my sister's name in your mouth?"

Rob purses his lips and looks away. I clamp my mouth shut.

"Well? What about Veronica?" Jonny presses and stands up.

I don't even know what the hell to say.

"Rakeem don't wanna tell you shit because you get stupid," Rob points at Jonny with a chip.

Jonny's face momentarily falls.

"It's true," Rob asserts.

Jonny knows, but I know goddamn well Jonny has never left a single thing alone ever. Hence Rule fucking 4.

Jonny's in my face fast, finger on my chest, "Talk, pendejo."

"What makes you think Veronica would want you to know any part of her business?" Rob interjects, balls up the empty bag and throws it away. "She ain't talking to your meddling ass."

I fully expect Jonny to push back, but then his eyes droop closed, and he grimaces. He drops his hand and scrubs his face and when he looks up, his eyes look glassy. He nods, his eyes roll up to the heavens, he closes them again, and then nods again in acceptance.

Wow. This motherfucker just went through all seven stages of grief in a surprisingly un-Jonlike way. I look at Rob, but Rob doesn't seem to be surprised. All the heat I was holding leaves me.

"Is she okay? Can you tell me that?" he murmurs, eyes downcast.

"She loves the hell out of you, man. She wouldn't be this pissed with you if she didn't," I look at him seriously and squeeze his shoulder.

"Yeah, I know," he sighs. "I just...Ugh. Nevermind."

"How is Asa, by the way?" I ask, eager to change the subject.

Jonny's face transforms, and I watch in awe as his expression softens and a smile spreads across his face.

"Really fucking amazing," he murmurs, a far away look in his eyes. His face flushes red when he realizes his reaction is on his face.

I can't help but smile. I've never seen him like this, and it's...nice.

"Ahhh, shut up," he cracks, embarrassed at our big smiles and rubs the back of his neck.

"You two are so cute," Rob croons, drinking from that crazy half gallon jug he calls a water bottle. I elbow him and he almost drowns.

"Nah, that's good," I squeeze Jon's shoulder again. "Honestly, I'm happy for you. Haven't seen you looking this good in a long time."

"Ha, well, it's workin' out pretty good for you too," Rob cracks.

I shoot him a murderous look.

Jonny immediately turns to me eyes hot again, "Are you fucking around with my sister?"

Rob opens his mouth to interject again but I cut him off.

"Yes," I look at Jon, chin raised.

Jonny opens his mouth, closes it, opens it again.

"Can we sit yet or are we gonna continue this after school special in front of my damn door?" Rob grumps and heads to the couch. "Jonny, sit your oblivious ass down."

I flop on the loveseat. Jonny sits next to Rob on the couch facing the TV.

"How am I oblivious?" Jonny's saying to Rob, arms in the air. "Veronica won't talk to me! How can she still be mad at me if she's over Asa?"

Rob sets the Xbox controller he uses to navigate his TV down and looks at Jon like he's preparing to explain something to a child.

"'Cuz you still did what you did," he says patiently. "And honestly, who wouldn't want a break from you. You're a pain."

"Fuck you, you love me," Jonny grins.

"Just leave it," I sigh, and kick my shoes off, laying back. I take off my glasses and toss them on the coffee table, grinding the heels of my palms into my eyes.

"Jonathan, Rakeem has been hopelessly in love with your sister since we was kids," Rob laughs, not at all leaving it.

I don't have the energy for this.

"Nuh-uh," Jonny's surprise extends the word into a sort of sing-song. I can feel his gaze on me but I just keep my palm over my eyes. "What about Audra?"

"And this is why you're oblivious," Rob finishes.

"This isn't why we broke up if that's what you're asking," I interject.

"Well, how long has this been going on?"

"Eh, a month I wanna say. Six weeks, maybe?" Rob chews thoughtfully. "What's today?"

I stare at him. He's airing my business. I rub my eyes again.

"And Rob was trying to kick me out saying he had a hot date tonight, but now I know it's you," Jonny gives Rob a dirty look and shakes his head.

I peek out from under my palm.

"Now wait, how do you know he's not here for my dick?" Rob smirks and raises an eyebrow. Jonny gives him the finger but Rob's eyes flick to my face and he suppresses a smile while I hold back a laugh.

Rob turns on his TV, picking the controller back up. "Anyway, I do have a date later. That is, of course, after Rakeem sucks my dick."

I bark out a laugh, "You wish I would."

"I do," Rob says wistfully. "Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you."

"Damn, I haven't listened to Selena in a hot minute," Jonny howls, the tension dropping all at once.

"I remember when Vivi, Janessa and Dani went through their Selena phase in grade school and Vivi would sing that everywhere she went," I grin.

"I hated it, she'd sit in her room and passionately sing Amor Prohibido, like she was auditioning to be a backup singer and her concert was that night," Jon groans. He sings a few lines in falsetto.

Rob's just cackling. "Aaron Neville did it better."

"Could you be any gayer?" Jon huffs.

"Yeah, I could be you," Rob hoots.

I smile. My thoughts drift to Vivi. Vivi gets hooked on one song for a couple of weeks at a time and sings or plays it over and over. She's always singing something. Lately she's been singing what she refers to as a 'thirst trap' song she picked up on TikTok.

"This isn't a joke, is it? You're actually hung up on Vivi," Jon observes, chin propped in his hand.

I let my head drop back against the arm of the couch.

"We're just friends though," I mumble, working to keep my voice from cracking. I close my eyes and will my emotions back. "She doesn't really want to date me."

"Are you sure? Have you told her about your feelings? Does she know?" Jonny probes gently.

"Well, it's complicated-" I stop and peek at this strange man inhabiting my best friend's body.

He continues in that same soft tone, "If you haven't, you should."

"Who are you? Where's Jonny?" I tease.

He grins his Cheshire Cat grin and hooks one shoulder in a shrug. I smile.

"Listen," he begins, checking his phone. "I have to get going soon, it's my night to make dinner, but don't hold your tongue on that shit."

He reaches and hands me my glasses when he sees me squinting, but then his attention snaps back to his phone when it sounds off with something like five back to back notifications.

Jonny pauses. His ears turn red. His phone goes off a few more times and he's scarlet from the neck up.

"Um," he clears his throat. "I was--I have to--"

I bust out laughing, "Boy, you ain't never had a poker face in your life, tell Asa I said hi."

"Wait, nonono, we're having a discussion here, butthead. Does my sister know you have feelings for...her..." he stammers as his phone goes off again and I see him trying to angle himself so he can pretend we don't know he has a boner.

"You did say it was your night for dinner," I tease.

"Sausage?" Rob supplies helpfully.

"Shut the fuck up," Jonny claps back but there's no heat in his voice. In fact, he's grinning from ear to ear just radiating devious energy.

"Get your horny ass out of my house so I can talk to this motherfucker about you behind your back," Rob sighs as he scans through different show titles.

He jumps up and over the back of the couch and basically teleports, "Bye, ladies!"

Rob and I share a look and just fucking lose it.

"Save me a slice," Rob calls.

A few minutes later, when I can finally breathe again I say, "Deus ex Asa. Good timing."

"Actually, the motherfucker is late, I texted Asa an hour ago to collect his boy. Goddamn, could have saved us some time," he complains and I bust up laughing again.

"Ay, so, either you hop on this dick or talk," Rob says as he selects an old Richard Pryor stand up.

"You blew up my shit with Jonny." I grouse.

"My bad."

"That's all you got? My bad?"

His impish gaze meets mine and I see the twinkle in his eye.

"Fuck your rules," he adds, as though that helps.

"I mean Janessa knows now, too," I blow out a breath. "I'll be honest, I think there's something between them. My man, let me tell you, she's a hot fucking hot mess about it."

He chuckles and shakes his head, "Janessa's always been a hot mess."

"Weren't you two a thing for a minute there?" I squint trying to remember.

He grins, "One enchanted evening."

I laugh.

"A crime of opportunity," he continues. "It was a night of passio-"

"Tequila," I interrupt.

He sighs, "Yeah, there was a lot of tequila. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Everything seems like a good idea with tequila, but nothing ever is."

Rob hums in agreement.

Rob is a ridiculously handsome dude. He reminds me of a darker, broader Michael B. Jordan at some angles, but more from Raising Dion and less from Black Panther. I think it's his smile. How it takes up his whole face, and has this sort of laid back lazy quality to it. The shape of it with the long dimples, maybe.

"Not that I don't revel in your attention but you gonna tell me what's on your mind?" Rob hits me with that smile.

A thought occurs to me.

"Veronica has never said one singular thing about Asa," I realize with a start.

Rob looks at me. "So?"

"Veronica has literally never spoken about any of these dudes. Not one," I furrow my brow. "But when she broke up with Lyrica, she sobbed in my arms telling me everything for a week at least. Lyrica's favorite color is blue. She's allergic to sunflower seeds."

Rob shrugs, "She was with Lyrica for a hot minute."

"Six months," I murmur.

"You got a calendar or some shit?" he snorts.

"Yeah, my fucking dick," I shoot back.

He holds his hands up palms out in surrender and laughs. "Fair, but I ask again, so what? Why does she have to tell you shit?"

I don't know. I don't know anything. I just know this fucking feels awful. I close my eyes and try and sort out the tangle of thoughts. What does this all mean? Did she not hit it with the men she was with? Why not? How many girlfriends has she had? Is she just closeted?

Am I going to lose her?

My head is heavy and I realize that my heart literally hurts with the idea that there truly is nothing between her and I. I suck in a breath and place a hand on my chest.

"What happened with Janessa?" Rob asks quietly.

I tell him. Instead of splitting his attention between me and the TV, this story has him rapt and almost unblinking.

"She kissed you?" he gasps and straightens with a pearl clutch and everything.

"Yeah, and that's when she fucking whispered in my ear that she was interested 'in the golden dick that finally made it in' and when I asked her what the fuck she was starting, she dropped the bomb and that if I had more questions to fucking ask Asa," I throw up my hands.

"Did you?" Rob's hand is over his mouth, scandalized.

"Did I what?" I frown.

"Ask Asa?" he whispers, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"No! And before you ask me I'm not going to!" I exclaim.

"Can I?" he lights up and bites into his apple enough to hold it in his mouth while he reaches for his phone.

"It's childish. It's all childish," I mutter. I shake my head.

Rob's quiet for a bit, returning to thoughtfully eating his apple and only vaguely listening to the stand up.

"When was the last time you slept?" Rob furrows his brow.

I shrug.

"I think you might need to. I think you overthinking this like you do," Rob cants his head. "You wanna stay in the guest room?"

"Guest room? The fuck you talkin' 'bout guest room?" I look up, laughing. "You mean this couch?"

"Nah, I gave up on the roommate situation. Last one stayed here less than a fucking month," he grins and shakes his head.

"You can do that?" I blink.

He looks at me annoyed, "I mean, I'd rather fuckin' not! You gonna move out of your mama's house or what?"

Nope. I don't say a word.

"That's what I thought, now shut up and go sleep in the other room, you're getting on my nerves."

"I'm not tired," I lie.

"Then fuck your hand while you're in there, I truly do not give a shit. Go away," Rob raises the volume on the TV. "Tired of your ass."

I shake my head, and make my way down the hall. I settle down in Jonny's old bedroom. It's nice. It doesn't have a lot going on but Rob has set some things up. There's workout equipment neatly stacked in the corner and a queen mattress on a platform frame made with a plain gray and white comforter set. A lamp, a bedside table.

That huge fucking dresser is still here. I look in the mirror.

I look like shit. I sigh and pull off my shirt, tossing it on the dresser top. I do the same with my jeans. I fall face first onto the bed and to my surprise, sleep seizes me greedily and I'm out before I even hit the pillow.

***

I dream about some shit. It's one of those dreams that's a remixed memory, part old, part true, mostly imaginary.