V is for Veronica Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifts her hips to meet me, the muscles in her belly taut with effort.

I take the cue and pick up the pace, pulling her hips hard enough that she drops off her elbows flat on her back. I slip two fingers inside her and crook them. She bucks her hips hard and bites into her forearm again, and I take that as another cue to increase intensity.

She's got her nails in my hair now, her tits bouncing between her arms as she ardently fucks my face, gasping and panting.

She's fucking breathtaking.

I reach around from beneath her leg, contorting myself to roll the neglected nipple between my fingers. She breathes hard and fast and her hips change to a rotating motion, liquid and smooth, and her huffs of air intoxicate me.

I take my time.

At this point, the taste is mostly hers; my mouth flooded with her sloppy sex. I manipulate her clit with my tongue and lips, drunk with the privilege of being between her thighs. I feel her body tensing and I ravage her with my tongue until she seizes with a wail, drawing out a hard deep orgasm with the thrusting of my fingers.

I'm hard again, now, always hard, always ready, always wanting.

She arches her back, thrashes her hips, and here she is, whispering my name over and over and I cannot help myself— I enter her mid orgasm just because I'm selfish enough to want to feel her cum from inside.

I capture her moan in my mouth and taste it, thumbing her clit as I do, hoping to carry her further.

She grasps my neck, lips hot against my ear. "I love you, I love you, I love you, Rakeem, please I love you," her whispers tumble over each other clumsily, but all hit their mark on my heart. It aches.

"I love youU-U-U," her whisper turns into a sustained, strained gasp, and she cums again, but with her eyes open and locked on mine, the desperate, needful expression frozen in the crease of her brow when she holds her breath freezing me in place.

God help me, please. I'm her prisoner.

Time continues when she sucks in a breath and pushes me up and over her, smacking my chest for slowing down. "What the fuck are you doing?"

I huff out a laugh. She has no sense of humor, however, because she growls, climbs on and sits on my cock, hitting me with rapidfire Spanish under her breath that I can't quite follow. The strength in her thighs blows my mind as she uses me to pleasure herself, carrying her own climax where she needs it to go.

Yesterday, I wouldn't have made it. I lasted all of three minutes inside her last night. Appalling.

The tide crashes behind her, and if everything goes shit, if everything falls apart, if the world ends tomorrow it doesn't matter— this is the moment I will carry with me, this picture of Veronica, hair wild in the ocean breeze, clinging to her humid skin, face tipped to the morning light, riding me.

Veronica, completely nude, rose kissed lips parted, shoulders back and belly taut with the arch of her ecstacy, hidden under soft golden curves.

Veronica in a world empty of everything else save the gentle crash of the tide behind her...and me.

She clenches and grips me like a vice, pulsing around me as she crests again with a cry. I shudder and breathe out hard. I try to keep my eyes on her but when she undulates I'm lost with clenched eyes and a groan rippling out of my chest and I'm hit with a sudden and explosive climax of my own like a sucker punch.

"ShitSHIT!" I bark out, my hips bucking up sharply and a roar rips out from deep inside my chest.

I see stars. The sounds keep coming unbidden from my throat, elongated and foreign. I hear her breathless laughter but it's distant somehow, drowned out by the ringing in my ears.

I am going to be so sore tomorrow.

"Ah! Ahhhahaha," I suck in a sharp breath and spasm, my cock oversensitive to her torturous movements.

I pull her face down to mine and she slows when she reaches my lips. Veronica slows until she's lightly wriggling, her hands planted on either side of my head dotting my face and lips with hers. I still her with a hand on her lower back pulling her back into a deeper kiss.

At some point long ago she lost her scrunchie, so when she tosses her hair to one side, a waterfall of raven curls cascades around us, spilling like ink.

24 hours ago I thought I lost all this.

After a moment, her eyes clear as though she's only just now returned to her body.

A beautiful breathy laugh. "What?"

What? I am limited by language—how do I explain how far down the hole I've fallen? That there is no possible fucking way for me to escape this unscathed because she has my whole heart in the palm of her hand? That in a few months she captured so wholly, so much more than three entire years with someone else had.

But was it months? Or is it the culmination of years?

"Rakeem," she raises an eyebrow with pursed lips. "You're staring."

"Nothing," I murmur softly, tucking an errant curl behind her ear. "You're so beautiful."

The sun, a little higher in the sky now, glows behind her.

"That's it? You're staring a hole through me cuz I'm cute?" she grins.

I'm still inside of her, though not in any professional capacity. The blood leaving my dick re-enters the rest of my body.

"You really have no idea, do you? Like you just out here having no clue how radiant you are?

She looks at me for a long moment and it's my turn this time to ask, "What?"

"Stay with me for the whole weekend?" she whispers.

"Yes, of course," I kiss the tip of her nose.

"Are you sure? You 'yes' even when you want to 'no'."

Is she serious? I bark out a laugh at this nonsense. "On the topic of you, the answer is always yes." I slide my hands up her arms.

Vivi's cheeks burn crimson, and she drops her gaze with a shy smile. I am thrilled knowing that I ate my fucking cum out of her pussy, but it's this moment that has her turned upside down and coy. Girl is literally still sitting on my dick. Soft, but still. Cum is slowly rolling off my hip.

Madness.

"I love you," I tell her, and it's out. Even though I've told her millions of times, even though it's a phrase well worn like old shoes, this time I tell her with the entire truth in it.

She hears it. Her eyes search mine, and I wish I knew what she was thinking.

I hesitate. I need to be honest.

"I don't want to be your friend anymore," I start slowly.

Her brow furrows and she worries her lip. I gently tug it out from her mouth.

"I'm just playing myself, Veronica. I can't handle it, I love you. I am fucking stupid with it. I am inside out with how much I love you, how much I've always loved you," I explain, trying to keep my voice even.

"Rule two," she says faintly with a smile like she didn't say the same thing to me last night.

"The rules are just for you, Vivi. The only thing that has ever mattered was you. And if you needed rules to be happy, then rules it was. But I can't stay in these rules anymore," I confess.

My heart is in my throat, but the look in her eyes is so earnest...Here I hesitate, because if I don't keep my shit together I'm going to end up asking her to marry me on this sheet, so thoroughly soaked in sweat it's nearly translucent.

I hesitate long enough that she responds.

"Key," she says in a tiny voice. I run my fingertips across her curls, careful not to tangle them more.

"I hate the damn rules. Always. I just wanted you. Always. Even if I'd only ever be your rebound, it was worth it for the temporary bliss of having you close.

"I can't be your stand-in until something better comes along anymore," I swallow the lump in my throat. "Because I'm not waiting for anyone else, there is no one else for me. It's fake. Everyone else is just a stand in for you."

The tears building up in her eyes spatter on my cheeks. Her arms have to be so tired from holding her up like this.

I nudge her up and she scrambles back like I touched her with a hot poker and I laugh but I can see how anxious she is. She slips off me and for a second I'm afraid she's going to pull away, but instead she tucks into my arm tight against my side, hand on my heart.

"Please, Vivi, please," I take her hand and kiss it. She holds her palm to mine, spreading her fingers. Her silence is killing me. It's hard to breathe.

"Please be with me. Just me. Please, please, please let me show you off to my family, and take you with me, and not sneak. Please, babygirl."

I'm afraid to open my eyes, so I turn my head away. She traces my sibs' names with a featherlight touch.

"Yeah. Okay." She blows out a breath.

I look up abruptly. "Yeah?"

"Yea," she wets her lips. "Sounds good, yep."

"Yep?" I grin.

"Yep. Mmhmm, let's do it that way. Yep," she nods emphatically.

I got a big dumb grin.

Veronica flings herself on top of me and covers me with kisses, my throat, my chest, my arms. After a minute I realize she's singing between kisses.

"Whatchu doin?" I'm laughing.

A veil of curls covers her face as she lifts her head. She attempts to blow them away but it doesn't work well so I part them to see her grinning face.

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me," the corners of her lips curl into a silly but wicked smile. She runs her hands over my chest like I'm something she just unwrapped.

"Happy birthday Veronica, happy birthday to meeeeeeee," she sings and tweaks my nipple.

That bubbling laughter comes back, the dizzy kind

"AND MANY MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!" she bellows into the dawn.

***

Rob is worse than any auntie. He's worse than Yentl from Fiddler on the Roof and her literal job was to matchmake.

Rob: yo

Me: You did this on purpose

Rob: did you hit it

Me: You literally lied to me specifically with the intention of me running into her

Rob: did you hit it

Me: You're insufferable

Rob: did you hit it

Me: that's none of your business

Rob: so you hit it

Me: yea I hit it

Rob: heh

Rob: you're welcome

I've just finished showering.

Vivi and I were not productive today, and despite everything this morning when we came into the house to eat something we crashed hard.

I'm going to take her to dinner. I'm taking my girl to dinner. I grin like an idiot.

This is also how I started texting Rob; I picked up my phone to find places to eat.

I carefully fold the towel around my waist and step out into the hall to the sounds of Selena on the big stereo.

The hallway opens into the spacious kitchen on the left, the large recessed living room with a 72" smart TV to the front and short wall with a closet on the right.

In the center of it all, in front of the entertainment center is Veronica...just being Veronica.

She's singing on the top of her lungs, with her huge black sun hat on using a banana for a microphone. What's more is that she's wearing the Jimmy Choo stilettos with a pair of pizza patterned pj shorts with "get a pizza this" scrawled across her ass and a really old basketball—oh, my god, no that's Space Jam— t-shirt.

"AMOR PROHIBIDO MURMURAN POR LAS CALLES PO'QUE SOMOS DE DISTINTAS SOCIEDAAAAAAAADES!"

I cross my arms and watch her. My face hurts from smiling so hard. How can anyone resist her?

"—O EN EL CORAZÓOOOOOON—Oh my GOD Key! How long have you been freaking STANDING there?!" she shrieks and almost drops her banana, which I realize now is partially peeled with a bite taken out.

"Oh whoa, baby," I sing lightly, finishing the line with a grin.

"Key!! YOU CANNOT JUST DO THAT—" she turns and stops, staring at me.

"You know I'm gonna marry you, right?" I grin. "I need those genes to carry on my good name. Lots of kids, okay? We need to spread the love."

A goofy smile crosses her face that makes my stomach flutter.

Then her expression changes and so help me god this woman in her pizza shorts and her Lola bunny shirt walks over to me in 6 inch heels like they ain't nothing but a thing.

The way the muscles of her thighs tense, the sexy cut of her calves— I don't have a foot thing except I do now and seeing her naked in just those shoes would be very, very good.

Selena's music never struck me as sexy type, more like the quinceñera type, but as Veronica places her hands flat on my chest, I'm thinking I might reevaluate.

I run a knuckle down her cheek. She kisses the inside of my wrist.

Yeah, this woman is going to be the end of me.

"I'm looking at restaurants. You wanna go out to eat?"

She pulls out her phone, one hand still over my heart.

"There's a sushi place...that...oh."

The music has changed to something filthy and thirsty with a dirty beat. She wasn't lookin' at food.

The heels put her face much closer to mine, and she puts her lips where my ear meets my jaw. The music begins to thud, or my heart, or both, something—

"But you just came in here looking like a snack," she murmurs and rakes her nails down my front. I flex my abs instinctively, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't doing it for her either.

It's odd not suppressing everything. It's odd how I'm almost more nervous now than I was when I didn't know whether we were comin' or goin'. I am deeply preoccupied about what she thinks, and lord I'm trying so hard not to act any kind of stupid.

I almost ask her about food again because I'm a mess but she kisses me. Now I can't remember what I was talking about. I just put my phone down on the counter.

She kisses me, and thank God my body knows what to do because I'm so dizzy I don't think I could sing the alphabet.

. She catches my wrists before I can cup her face and kisses up from wrist to my fingertips, looks me in the eye and slides them into her mouth. By the good grace of the lord above I do not pass out and bust my head on the ceramic floor.

I breathe hard. I'm about to have a problem with this towel. The velvet of her tongue between my two fingers wracks me with shivers. She smiles around my fingers.

I'm gripping my towel because the problem has arrived and I'm trying to stay decent. It's an absurd concept. She just sucked my fingers and—oh, God.

Hips swaying, she moves to the music dipping low, dragging her mouth down my flesh. She flicks a nipple with the tip of her tongue and I mumble some nonsense again. In time she dips low, low, low, and snakes up my body again fluidly.

I'm holding my breath.

And also like a snake, her tongue darts out with a little lick in the well of my throat, and again over my Adam's apple and back down she goes. Gently, she tugs my towel and I let go. She unfurls the edges, opens it wide and gazes up into my face from under her lashes.

I have never, ever seen this side of her and I am beyond aroused.

I really want to say I was smooth and confident, that I really brought that sexy, untouchable energy. I want to say I looked down at her, arms crossed, abs flexed, hips forward, all GQ with a panty dropping smile.

You like that baby? This version of me would have said. Maybe this version of me has a gravelly voice or maybe it's deep like Luther Vandross. Show me how you like it, baby.

Unfortunately, while I do have my arms crossed, it's less like a boss but more like my mom when she hears about something scandalous.

Yes.

I, a man of integrity and upstanding character standing in some sort of hunched stooped position—have a (1) crossed arm and a (1) hand clamped over my mouth. And in what I think might very well be the pièce de résistance, (and this I know for truth, because I can mostly feel my face) I am staring with wide, and I mean wide, unblinking eyes. If I speak, which the good Lord has compelled me not to do, it will not be like Luther Vandross. It will be like Mickey Mouse and then I will be "hehe oh boy!"ing my way home.

Veronica, for her part, is squatting in those heels I'll never be able to look at in the same light again, looking like a goddamned goddess. She gazes into my eyes and runs her tongue wide and flat from balls to tip, kissing off the precum and licking it from her lips.

If my eyes could get wider and if I could somehow blink less, they do.

Music bumping, heartbeat thumping I watch Veronica whip the towel from around me letting it hit the wall in one motion. Her long fingers wrap around the base of my cock, the other hand cups my sack, and with her tongue she winds around the tip just the slightest bit, bathing it, teasing it just to slide down the underside and back up again.

I slam my hand out against the cabinet beside me much harder than I intend to, and in response she takes the head into her mouth gently massaging the foreskin with her tongue. She watches my face carefully with every move she makes.

I open my mouth to say something but just breathy sounds come out. I don't want to ruin this by saying something stupid—oh god.

Delicately she smooths her fingers down the shaft gently pushing back the foreskin.

"Show me," she whispers and gazes up at me.

"What?" I whisper.

"Show me what feels good?" Her lips flutter over the deep Rose colored head of my cock drawing it out further by taking it in her mouth.

Her mouth is so hot and wet, her tongue soft and doting that it takes me by complete surprise and makes my legs quake when she so slowly takes me in her mouth. She pushes to take more and more until she's as far as she can go.

An anguished moan slips between my lips.

She's not crouching anymore, she's kneeling on the hard tile like it's nothing, her hands roaming everywhere.

She's so beautiful. The fire in her mouth as she wraps her lips around my cock threatens to burn me alive. Her fingertips are hot and they leave scorching trails along my flesh.

I clasp my hands behind my back and lock my core to stay balanced, flexing in her mouth accidentally. But my god what an amazing accident. When my cock pulses in her mouth she moans softly and peers up at me with wide doe eyes. I lose my breath and almost my balance in the process.

This beautiful divine woman. I suck in a breath through my teeth when she pushes back my foreskin with her lips the slightest bit, bathing my throbbing dripping tip oh so gently.

If I died tonight, it would be from this.

I'm not going to last long. Not at this rate. Not with her eyes looking at me like that. Not with the way she delicately rakes her nails along my hip bones.

"Baby," I hiss when her tongue sweeps under my balls. My thighs and ass will be sore as hell tomorrow from how tight I'm holding myself but if I relax I'm gonna fall over.

With sudden urgency, her pacing changes and she swallows my cock, and she guides my hand that isn't bracing my weight to the back of her head.

I part my lips but no sound comes out, just breath hot and hard. Is she...? Is she suggesting what I think she's suggesting?

As though they have a mind of their own, my fingers wind in the inky black of her hair until I'm gripping her scalp tight. My hips jerk and spasm at her ministrations; the way she laves my cockhead with flat broad strokes of her tongue.

"Vivi-" I strain, trembling with the effort of holding back this load.

Slowly her big dark eyes find mine, hooded and inviting. I blow out a harsh breath—I can't—I can't—

Vivi hums in her throat and it sends me over the edge with a bark of a moan. I watch as she milks my cock, my spunk drizzling down her chin and over her throat as I grip her head tight.

I cum so hard and so much, it's as though I hadn't been sleeping with Vivi all weekend.

I can't hear anything beyond the blood rushing through my ears and my heart threatening to break out of my chest. Vivi rolls back onto her haunches and beams up at me, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.