V is for Veronica Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can still feel it down to my toes and that must be what motivates me other than her sweet face—but I am overcome with adrenaline. I snatch her wrists and yank her to her feet and into me.

She wobbles, but she grasps my neck with a look of alarm mixed with excitement. I seize her by the chin and taste her gasp when I seize her mouth, plundering it. Tasting myself within its confines.

I pin her to the side of the pantry cabinet still gripping her wrists devouring her mouth, devouring her. God, if this is a dream I hope I never wake up.

I become aware of an odd sound. Hiccups? My eyes blink into focus and I realize that Vivi is stifling laughter. In my mouth.

I pull back and look at her.

She's so beautiful it's insane. Her cheeks are flushed and her hair wild, curls threatening to take over. Her lips are swollen and puffy and I groan and kiss her smile. She kisses back.

"Soo...you liked that, huh?"

"What?" I blink at her.

"The way I sucked your dick!" she squeals, and I'm taken aback by how frank and vulgar she is.

In response, I grab her face, kiss her deeply and sink to my knees to return the favor.

If this is noww...what will the honeymoon be like? With the sounds of her moans echoing into the night, I am sure that I'll eventually find out.

"I love you, Vivi," I murmur, stroking her cheek. She looks at me owlishly, and I almost fall into those big brown eyes.

"Yeah," she breathes out a huff of a laugh. "No shit."

The grin that spreads across my face hurts my cheeks. She pinches them.

"I love you, too, dummy," she whispers against my lips.

And as I kiss her, I'm on cloud nine but I can't help but wonder:

What about Janessa?